A Stylish Soiree Reviews

A Stylish Soiree 6
A Stylish Soiree 7
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 06/05/2009

A Stylish Soiree is amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Melissa · Married on 01/24/2009

Becca did a fantastic job helping me create the perfect ambiance for my wedding. I was doing everything from another city, and she was so easy to work it. She was flexible in our meeting schedules and was very prompt in answering questions and in giving updated quotes. Her work is like non other. I was very impressed with her creativity and with the degree of personal touches that go into her work. A Stylish Soiree has amazing flowers that are to the highest quality. The flowers were delivered on time and everything was in perfect condition. I am recommending them to everyone.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Leslie · Married on 11/29/2008

A Stylish Soriee did an awesome job on my flowers! They made the room look stunning! The flowers were more than I imagined! I loved, loved them! Kerrie was great to work with throughout the whole wedding planning. She always had a quick response to my endless emails and made me feel at ease because I am very indecisive. She assured me everything would work out the way I wanted and it did! Her flower arrangements are unique and beautiful! All my guests noticed the flowers and were very complemented! I have recommended her to many! Thanks Kerrie for everything!
    A Stylish Soriee also assisting me with my wedding planning. Becca and Kerrie made the planning process so much easier. I could ask them anything, meet with them, get ieas...etc. They were the answer to any question or problem I had! If it wasn't for them my wedding day would have not been the same. I would highly recommend these ladies to any bride!

Sent on 02/10/2009

Trish · Married on 09/27/2008

A Stylish Soiree was an integral part of our huge wedding success! Not only did they provide incredibly unique and stunning floral arrangements for church, bridal brunch and reception, they coordinated the entire wedding during the last week! All of my vendors were fantastic but having A Stylish Soiree handle all of the last minute details made all the difference in the world! Becca and Kerrie were a dream to work with and very fairly priced! I cannot think of one thing that was not perfect...they both seem to be able to read minds and anticipate needs! I highly recommend this company for many of your wedding needs! I will use them again.

Sent on 10/14/2008

Amy · Married on 09/12/2008

Kerrie and Becca were so great to work with. My main goal was to be as creative as I could with the flowers. I wanted to be different from every other wedding and think outside of the box. When I met with Kerrie and Becca they were able to read into my mind and were really able to take off with what I was wanting. The flowers were unbelievable, and they were very creative. They really listen to what you want, and will work with any budget.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2008

Becca and Kerrie were great to work with from our very first meeting to the day of the wedding. Not only did they respect my tight budget, but they offered ideas and suggestions that helped stretch my dollars. They were always very responsive, and I had complete faith in their abilities through the entire process. Needless to say, they did not let me down. When I first saw their work on my big day (flowers for wedding party and decorations at the church), their skills and abilities with floral decor were confirmed. I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 10/13/2008

Patricia · Married on 08/30/2008

I wanted the flowers at my wedding to be incredible, what I considered the most important part to a beautiful ceremony. A Stylish Soiree worked with me to understand exactly what I was looking for and created a decor that went beyond what I could have imaginged. I absolutely LOVED my flowers and the setting at both the ceremony and reception. I continue to get comments about how beautiful and unique my flowers were. I would recommend them to any and every bride looking for gorgeous, affordable and creative floral and decor. They are extremely talented and do an amazing job. Thanks Becca and Kerrie!!!

Sent on 01/06/2009
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/05/2008

Kerrie did a simply amazing job with my flowers! I had a very specific idea for my centerpieces and bridesmaids bouquets (green spider mums, black ribbon, and lots of it!) - and I'll add that their quote for these items was extremely competitive! But for my bridal bouquet I had a much less specific idea - I just knew I wanted lots of bright colors and that I liked dahlias. Kerrie made the most unique, exquisite bouquet - like nothing I'd ever seen before. It made me so glad I gave them creative control and didn't ask them to replicate a photo of something else! I got so many compliments and would hire them again in a heartbeat.
    PS - My photos are in the header of their blog if you want to see the bouquet I'm talking about. Gorgeous (if I do say so myself!)

Sent on 09/07/2008

Brian · Married on 06/28/2008

Becca worked with us every step of the way and was extremely responsive to all of our requests and visions. Excellent!

Sent on 07/16/2008

Mindy · Married on 03/22/2008

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Leigh · Married on 03/01/2008

Becca and Karie are great!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Gina · Married on 01/12/2008

Becca did a wonderful job on my flowers! We received so many compliments on the bouquets/boutinierres, and I never once questioned my decision to use them for our floral needs. She was very understanding of our small budget needs and incorporated all the elements I had specified in our initial meeting. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/21/2008

ashley · Married on 12/31/2007

Oh my gosh.... these ladies were truly amazing, and my wedding honestly looked like something out of a fairy tale. They were ontop of everything, to the smallest details.
    Thank you more than you can ever imagine

love, Ashley Harris

Sent on 01/07/2008

ashley · Married on 12/31/2007

I can't begin to explain how amazing these ladies were. I was able to give them my vision and ideas, and see my dream wedding unfold. Not only did i recieve wedding planning, but they also handled my floral arrangements and decor. These ladies went above and beyound anything i could have imagined

Sent on 08/13/2008

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2007

The gals here are truly the best! I was more than pleased with the entire process of the floral meetings, design and professional and beautiful flowers they had for my day! The girls are so easy going, innovative and have brilliant ideas and flowers! Don't go anywhere else. Stylish Soiree is not only great they are reasonable in price for what you get! I expected to meet with them and not be able to afford them, but it was great!

Sent on 08/26/2008

lani · Married on 10/13/2006

my flowes came out just beautiful! becky was friendly and easy to communicate with. she emailed photos of exactly what i wanted and everything was just as i expected it to be the day of!

Sent on 08/12/2008

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Kerrie did a wonderful job in helping our big day come together! She took a vision that I did not even know I had and made it more than I could have ever dreamed!! We loved working with her and would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kathleen · Married on 12/31/2016

Had a great experience working with this vendor. Professional and talented!

Sent on 12/04/2016

genevieve · Married on 11/01/2014

Kerrie of A Stylish Soiree was amazing. Her and her team created a beautiful evening on a shoe-string budget without looking that way! Everything exceeded my expectations - nothing was out of place and everything was super fresh looking. My single complaint is there were some buds in my MOH bouquet that were a bit brown, but we turned that piece toward her and no one noticed!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Kasey · Married on 09/22/2013

Kerrie was fabulous to work with! She is very helpful and talented. The table centerpieces took my breath away and friends commented that my bouquet was the most beautiful they had ever seen. I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Maisie · Married on 09/11/2010

I loved working Kerrie from A Stylish Soiree. She was so helpful. Even before we secured her as our event/floral designer, she went to our venue and drew out various floor plans.

Also, she was very collaborative, open to my ideas and my vision, but mindful of my budget at the same time. I received a ton of compliments on my flowers, which were just beautiful.

Also, Kerrie and Becca know EVERYONE and they can connect you with any vendor to help out on the big day.

I would recommend them to anyone for their big day!

Sent on 10/08/2010

DeAnn · Married on 03/28/2008

I enjoyed working with Becca and Kerrie. They were flexible with the frequent changes I made, easy to communicate with and had fabulous ideas! My flowers and décor turned out to be beautiful!
    Thanks Ladies

Sent on 08/14/2008

Andrea · Married on 11/25/2006

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the services very flexible for our wedding needs. I would definitely recommend this florist - they were fun to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2008

Mary · Married on 11/11/2017

We worked with Chloe, Kerrie and Samantha and they were great! We used A Stylish Soiree for floral design and month-of planning. We could not have asked for a better experience. We received countless compliments on our gorgeous flowers. Chloe and Samantha helped ensure our day went smoothly and bobble free. I would definitely recommend the whole team to anyone who is nervous about putting their wedding in the right hands....and this is coming from a very picky, "type-a" bride. :)

Wedding Venue: St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church
    Reception Venue: Hotel Crescent Court

Sent on 12/19/2017

Summer · Married on 10/05/2013

Kerrie was amazing to work with! She completely understood my vision and absolutely delivered 100%. She was able to give me the centerpieces of my dreams while still staying within my budget. I would absolutely use her 100 times over.

Sent on 10/14/2013