A Stylish Soiree Reviews

A Stylish Soiree 5
A Stylish Soiree 6
A Stylish Soiree 7

Cindy · Married on 03/07/2015

We used Chloe and Kerrie to help us decorate and coordinate different vendors for the rehearsal dinner. I briefly told them what I was looking for- and I had a quote and a plan from them the next day as to how it was to be executed- very professional. They arranged the linen rental, the overhead spider lighting vendor and they created the beautiful floral centerpieces for each of the 9 tables- exactly how I had envisioned it to look. Having them do this planning, allowed us to enjoy ourselves throughout the week leading up to the wedding. They were there to set up and then also to take down when the dinner was over. I was very impressed and would definitely like to use them again in the future!
    Chloe was the wedding planner my son and his fiance used for their wedding. She was absolutely wonderful! From her guidance in finding the perfect reception venue, photographer and videographer, cake bakery, incredible band and just making sure all the details were attended to, I was impressed. She had so many ideas and so many contacts that we would have never known to use. Once you meet her, you will see why her calming, warm and friendly personality is such a huge plus during the stressful time of planning a wedding. We witnessed her performance first hand at the rehearsal, the wedding and again at the reception. Her attention to detail was evident. Chloe was amazing- she settled everyone's jitters and was there at their side throughout the long wedding day and reception. You will not regret using a Stylish Soiree for your flowers or your wedding planner!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/07/2015

I was referred to Stylish Soiree by a friend who had used them for their wedding a few years ago. After meeting with Chloe for the first time, I did not need to look any further. She was so nice and laid back (but very on top of it); I knew she would be a great match. We used the full planning package, and could not have been more pleased. Chloe helped me through the entire process. From picking out vendors, (reception venue, photographer, caterer, videographer, band, cakes etc.) to recommending bridal boutiques, and even scheduling all of our appointments. She also made herself available to go on any appointments with me. I felt like I could truly trust her judgment, which made very difficult decisions so much easier. She felt more like a friend than a wedding coordinator. When the wedding got closer, she was so helpful in communicating last minute details with vendors and keeping track of any outstanding payments to vendors. Regardless of the amount of time you have to plan, the last month before the wedding is chaotic. Chloe made everything go so smoothly. Once the wedding weekend got here, she went above and beyond. My mom, mother-in-law, and I could not have done it without her. We were able to completely enjoy to weekend without worrying about a single detail. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We also used a Stylish Soiree for all of our floral arrangements. Kerrie did an amazing job!! After meeting with her just a couple of times to discuss design, she brought my vision to life. The reception décor was beautiful; even better than I could have imagined. Same goes for the bouquets and boutonnieres. Overall, you cannot go wrong with Chloe and Kerrie.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Rachael · Married on 11/15/2014

I'm not one to take the time to write reviews unless I am absolutely thrilled with something. A Stylish Soiree did the day-of coordinating, flowers, and reception decor for my wedding. Chloe and Kerrie are so wonderful to work with! Whenever I had questions they were always very prompt in getting back to me via email and via phone. I ended up changing my mind about wanting a toss bouquet for my bridal portraits and Kerrie immediately threw a beautiful one together for me and let me pick it up from her house since that was more convenient for me. We received SO many compliments on how beautiful the flowers and decor were at our reception. Everyone raved about Chloe and how organized, calm, nice, and polite she was. On top of all of that, A Stylish Soiree is, in my opinion, extremely reasonably priced compared to some of the other wedding planners/coordinators and florists in the Dallas metroplex. I had a budget to stick to and both Chloe and Kerrie were very respectful of that and willing to be creative to help my money stretch a long way. I would recommend A Stylish Soiree to anyone who wants to work with professionals who are compassionate, detail-oriented and who will collaborate with you to create the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/10/2014

I still remember meeting with Kerrie and Chloe at A Stylish Soiree almost a year ago to date. We had met with several other florists and coordinators and we just felt so comfortable with the two of them. My mom and I both walked away from the meeting knowing instantly they would be two of our favorite vendors. I knew the second I picked up my bridal portrait bouquet that our wedding flowers would be unreal. Kerrie's arrangements are so incredibly beautiful. The Room on Main looked amazing and I'm so thankful we found her. Chloe was so helpful the day of the wedding, that I can't imagine that day without her being there! I would have been lost. She was always there asking me if I needed water, calming my nerves and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree and hope to see their work again at friend or family weddings!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Riley · Married on 05/03/2014

I would highly recommend A Stylish Soiree to plan a wedding. I hired Chloe to help me the month of and I could not have been more pleased with everything she did for us. She responded within minutes of my emails, calmed me down, put me at ease, soothed any worries I could come up with, and made sure all my vendors were completely organized. She also put all the final details together, put together the itineraries, seating arrangement documents and any last minute details a crazed bride had forgotten!
    The day of the wedding she ensured everything go off without one single issue. She was extremely professional and executed my event with absolute perfection. Without Chloe, I know my day would have been super chaotic, but she allowed everyone including myself (the bride) to be calm, collected and I enjoyed every second of my wedding day without a worry.
    I have had many people comment at how well she made everything go. I know my mom appreciated her help and utmost professionalism. My sister and brother in law have both said- if they get married they need to have a "Chloe" from Stylish Soiree.
    If you want a smooth and calm wedding day you should definitely use A Stylish Soiree!
    Love,
    Riley and Justin

Sent on 05/20/2014

linda · Married on 11/23/2013

I LOVE Kerrie and A Stylish Soiree so much! Kerrie was the first florist I met and knew she was it, but I had to go meet every other florist in town. In our first meeting, I really did not have a clear vision, but she drew up some beautiful sketches anyway. After meeting other florists who were all fabulous I knew Kerrie had to my be florist because she truly cares about your vision and will do anything to achieve it. I changed my vision a couple times and Kerrie was always wiling to meet with me to make sure that I got what I wanted. She is the best with responding to emails which was so important to me with my ever changing ideas. Our flowers on our wedding day were nothing less than spectacular and my guests are still talking about our ceremony and reception decor! I can't thank them enough for making my wedding so perfect!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2013

The flowers and decor were beautiful. Kerrie really listened to my ideas and what i wanted. She made it happen within my budget! I was very pleased. We got so many complements!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Leslie · Married on 10/19/2013

The flowers Kerrie designed for our wedding were simply stunning! I showed her several pictures of what I liked and she was able to pull it all together and deliver. I was very happy when I walked into the ballroom where our reception was held. She stayed within our budget and we received tons of compliments. She also took care of the sparklers for our exit. Everything went without a hitch! Thank you, Kerrie!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Anna · Married on 09/28/2013

Kerrie and her team did an absolutely amazing job. I was looking for a very specific look and Kerrie put together the perfect mix of classic and unique flowers. On top of that, she provided very helpful tips that I used throughout my decor planning process. The value, creativity and end-product exceed my expectations. Kerrie is a pleasure to work with. I have already recommended A Stylish Soiree to several of my engaged friends. Thanks again, Kerrie!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2013

Kerrie is the bomb dot com. She took our vision and created the most beautiful centerpieces, ceremony and reception décor. My husband and I did a "first look" and therefore were able to see the décor all come together prior to the ceremony and were blown away by the fantastic job that Kerrie and her team did. Not only was it as we'd dreamed...but even better if that's possible. She went above and beyond and created some special décor that we'll forever treasure in our home! Kerrie was also extremely accessible during the planning process. The bridal portrait bouquet was beautiful and I was able to pick it up from her the day of the shoot. We loved working with Kerrie!!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Chloe was the coordinator for our wedding day and I just adore her. She is wonderful. She made our wedding day absolutely perfect and stress-free. Everything ran so smoothly the day of our wedding and we were so grateful to have her. Having her really allowed us to just enjoy the day and soak up every minute of it! She is very professional, hard working, so sweet, and extremely organized! She was always there to answer questions and give advice throughout the entire planning process and was great about responding to emails quickly and taking care of things that I had trouble with. She's just great and I would highly recommend her to anyone! I really honestly can't imagine our wedding without her.

Kerrie did the flowers for our wedding and they were beyond gorgeous!! We received countless compliments from our guests about how amazing they were! When I first met with Kerrie I felt like I gave her very little about what I had pictured in mind and what exactly I wanted and somehow she came up with the most fabulous design that was truly everything and more that I envisioned! It was amazing-it was as if she had known me and my style forever! She is extremely talented and I was so pleased with how everything came together! I would highly recommend A Stylish Soirée to anyone and everyone! :)

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/04/2013

My wedding was May 4, 2013, and I worked with A stylish Soiree for my floral arrangements and weekend of coordination. When I initially met with Kerrie about my flowers I was impressed by her professionalism and creativity. I provided little direction and asked her to work her magic on how the floral arrangements were displayed. She did more than I could have ever anticipated. Both the ceremony and reception arrangements gave me the chills, because they fit my style perfectly, and she was able to wow me! She was always prompt with returning my emails, and I couldn't be happier with the service she provided. After the wedding I received numerous compiments about how beautiful the flowers were! Gorgeous and unique! Chloe was our coordinator, and she was a pleasure to be around, while getting the job done! She did alot of behind the scenes work that allowed for our day to be stress free. Chloe was by our side during the reception to help with anything that we might need, whether it be food, or questions, she was AWESOME and attentive! Great job A Stylish Soiree! You made our day look amazing, and flow perfectly, thank you!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Ammi · Married on 09/22/2012

From the start, Kerrie at Stylish Soirree knew and could vision my wedding decor ideas.
    I showed her basic pictures of the types of flowers and decor I wanted, and she just took it from there.

Everything came out perfectly and beautiful. She made sure to stick within my budget and gave me alternative ideas when things didn't go right.

My sister also used Stylish Soiree for her wedding and everything came out fabulous.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

Kerrie was a pleasure to work with! After meeting with her the first time her friendly personality and enthusiasm about our wedding won me over. She did a great job of understanding our theme and communicating her ideas to us. We changed a few things up towards the end, and Kerrie was very accommodating. The flowers gave such a wonderful feel to the evening, and the vases and candles she chose to compliment the flowers were beautiful. The quality of the flowers was great, and they photographed very well.
    An example of her commitment to serving her clients is that she was kind enough to let me come by her house and pick up my bridal bouquet for my bridal photos on a Sunday. She is great, I am so glad we were able to work with her.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Hands down, the best wedding planner on this planet! Not only is she crafty and creative, but she is always one step ahead of you. She saved our wedding! Highly suggest her!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Alydia · Married on 01/08/2011

Gorgeous and original styling. Couldn't have been more beautiful!! In fact wedding pictures were published in Brides of North Tex mag because of the styling.

Sent on 06/07/2012
  • Mimi_Miller

Monica · Married on 12/11/2010

Becca and her team made everything so easy. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and the arrangements were unique and fabulous. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Kallie · Married on 11/12/2010

A Stylish Soiree did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding! My bouque was beautiful! They also stayed within my budget from the very beginning and were willing to work with me! They had great ideas and made our ceremony and reception look AMAZING!

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • TheFutureMrsBrock

Corrie · Married on 04/03/2010

Becca and her staff are amazing!! We had the honor of having them as a part of our wedding as day-of-coordinators and they went above and beyond what they could have! I literally didnt have to lift a finger... My word of the day was ask Becca and she just magically had everything done. I HAD NOT ONE SINGLE worry during the whole process! She was amazing, she handled every detail, she understood us, she catered to us, she made our wedding amazing! We were blessed to have A Stylish Soiree as a part of our day. I was a bride that gave them a binder 14 months before the wedding with all my plans in it, and they were BEYOND amazing to help me execute. Anytime I needed something or had a question or wanted to change something up during the evening, she just said ok and it was done. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • Susie

Susie · Married on 03/28/2010

I recently got married at the Old Red Courthouse in Dallas and used Becca as not only my florist, but my day of Wedding Coordinator. Becca did an amazing job planning the flowers from a fabric swatch of my bridesmaid dresses. She had the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets. The flowers absolutely beautiful and the detail work was incredible. Becca did a great job paying close attention to the small details of the wedding as well as coordinating the day of. I would highly recommend her to all brides in the area! I was planning my wedding from Virginia and Becca was very flexible and communicated with me throughout the entire process! Thank you so much Becca for being a part of our Wedding Day!

Susie and Bobby Williams

Sent on 04/15/2010

Katherine · Married on 03/20/2010

When they say Stylish they weren’t exaggerating. Kerrie and Becca positively ooze creative energy and this means more to a bride than pretty centerpieces; this means knowing that whatever problems come their way, they will ‘create’ a solution. Especially in this industry, it’s all about who you know, and Becca and Kerrie know everyone. Your photographer could have a mental breakdown weeks before the wedding and they’d find you a better one. Brides, this does not have to be stressful! Working with Kerrie was fantastic. She’s brilliantly artistic, fashionable, organized, and super calming. Whether you’re looking for something traditional, modern, country, or just entirely unique, there is nothing these women cannot do. They even made my invitations. My guests were blown away by the arrangements, the decor, and the general attention to detail. People just kept saying “It’s so you!” I’m almost sad the wedding is over; I’m really going to miss working with Kerrie. Take my advice, go with A Stylish Soiree and you will have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 03/23/2010

Kristin · Married on 10/24/2009

From beginning to end, Becca and Kerrie were so great to work with on our wedding. They are sylish, chic, and creative. Our wedding decor and florals were just stunning and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/01/2009

Cynthia · Married on 09/05/2009

Becca did such a fabulous job. We could not possibly be more happy with them. Thanks!

Sent on 01/12/2010

Crystal · Married on 08/15/2009

Becca and Kerrie are the best! They are so unique and stylish, I instantly knew I had to book them. I spent a good year with them and enjoyed every moment of our planning process. They also did the floral for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception and everything looked AMAZING! We had so many compliments from our guests and everyone noticed the level of detail that was put into our event. I can't begin to thank them enough for everything they did to make our events look so chic and stylish and such a success!

Sent on 08/28/2009

suzanne · Married on 07/18/2009

A Stylish Soiree did a beautiful job you on the flowers & decor for our wedding. The centerpieces, bouquets, everything looked exactly what I envisioned. All of the guests continue to talk about how gorgeous everything looked! I also enjoyed working with Becca, she is great! We were just thrilled with how the flowers and decor turned out. We look forward to working with them in the future for any special events.

Sent on 08/17/2009