A Stylish Soiree Reviews

A Stylish Soiree 5
A Stylish Soiree 6
A Stylish Soiree 7

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

A Stylish Soiree was the best investment I made for my wedding. Samantha and Chloe were INCREDIBLE! If there was anything that went wrong during my wedding I would not have known! They made sure everything ran smoothly and if I needed anything they were there for assistance. Before the wedding they coordinated all my vendors on when to arrive and what all to bring and made sure everyone in my wedding party and the vendors had a detailed timeline on when to arrive and when everything was taking place. They are extremely responsive to emails, texts, and calls and they truly made my wedding day perfect. Also, Kerrie did our florals and they could not have been more perfect. She made sure to include everything I wanted and used the perfect flowers to make everything beautiful. I have gotten so many complements on the florals and decor at the wedding! Thank you to A Stylish Soiree for making my wedding perfect and making everything 100% stress free the week of my wedding! (:

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved working with Kerri and the Stylish Soirée team for our wedding florals! Everything came out exactly as I wanted - lush, romantic, and elegant. I knew what I wanted from the beginning, but of course like most brides (I hope :)) kept changing little things here and there. Kerrie was SO accommodating and extremely responsive to all my changes in the kindest manner. I got rave reviews on how lovely the arrangements turned out, and she pulled in the touches of marsala colored flowers perfectly to give it the warmer Fall feel I was looking for! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Annie · Married on 09/02/2017

We used A Stylish Soiree for the month of wedding planning and floral service and are so glad we did! Samantha and Chloe really helped me put everything together 2 months leading up to the wedding. They were very patient and accommodating. We had to make a lot of little changes along the way and they were also happy to accommodate. They also provided us very helpful tips on everything. They created a wedding timeline for us that really incorporated everything we wanted and executed it flawlessly! They really lowered my stress level significantly by reaching out and confirming with all of our vendors and wedding party. The Monday before the wedding pretty much everything had been in place and we enjoyed more time with our family and friends right before the wedding instead of stressing out. Stress is unavoidable before the wedding but these ladies really made it much more tolerable. On the day of the wedding, Samantha did something my husband and I really appreciated. She swept us away for 15min and presented us with a nicely set up table with our favorite drinks and appetizers to allow us just to focus on each other and enjoy being married! It's hard to have a quiet moment between the B&G on the wedding day so that was much needed and thoughtful!
    We also used their floral service and Kerrie was so amazing at what she does. She stayed within our budget and yet was able to deliver everything we asked for. Our flowers and decorations were beautiful and got complimented on by everyone. We did not want anything over the top but wanted a romantic and elegant wedding. She definitely provided that! We highly recommended A Stylish Soiree to any couples. They're absolutely worth it!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so thankful I worked with Chloe as my wedding planner! She is the absolute BEST. Not only did she connect me with excellent vendors, but made sure she gave me names of those who were relatable to us and could carryout our style. I was not sure what I wanted with flowers however, after talking with Kerrie she made gorgeous arrangements and bouquets that were better than I envisioned. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from our guests! The wedding day was perfect and there was not a thing that went wrong! Thank you girls for making our day and wedding planning experience easy and enjoyable! We will never forget our wedding experience!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Joyce · Married on 08/26/2017

Look no further than A Stylish Soiree' to help plan your next special event. Chloe and her wonderful team, Kerrie, Samantha and Sarah made my daughter's dream wedding a reality. All ladies were a pleasure to work with. Chloe, her wedding planner, always gave us two or three vendor choices that were in our budget range. She was always professional and so organized in what seemed to me an overwhelming task. Her assistant, Samantha, was there to answer all and any questions and keep us on top of the planning status. Kerrie did an amazing job with the flowers and linens and place settings. She transformed Union Station in downtown Dallas beautifully and all of the bouquets and flowers for the ceremony were exceptional. Sarah managed all of our printing, the church programs, menus, table assignment board and any other placement cards, etc.,. These wonderful ladies made it all look so easy and we stayed close to budget. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart. They're the best!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Diane · Married on 06/10/2017

We hired A Stylish Soiree for month of services for my daughter's June wedding and we were so glad we did! Chloe Allday was amazing! She helped us with advice and vendor recommendations early on and then took over communications with the vendors a month before which was such a huge help. She went above and beyond in several ways. She ran the rehearsal when the minister didn't show up (there was a miscommunication about the time). And on the morning of the wedding when my other daughter, a bridesmaid, couldn't find her earrings she ran to the mall and purchased another pair. I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree and Chloe!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

You need to book A Stylish Soirée for your wedding, trust me! Their wedding planning services and floral design are beyond compare! If you've been thinking about whether or not you need a wedding planner, believe me when I say, you do! Chloe is the absolute best! Planning is her passion and it shows through her work. They have several planning options available and you can't go wrong with any of them. We chose the month of planning and it was one of the best decisions we made! Chloe was available to help suggest vendors when we needed it and helped keep us on track as we got closer to the big day. When she jumped in to take over, all the stress of wedding planning was gone and we were able to enjoy ourselves the month leading up to the wedding, and especially the day of! She was on top of everything, made sure everyone knew where to be and when, and truly made our wedding special! Not only were we able to relax and enjoy the day, but so did our wedding party and parents, it was amazing!

We also used A Stylish Soirée for our florals and I am still blown away by Kerrie's work! After a brief meeting to explain what I had in mind, she sent over an idea board that was exactly what I had envisioned! But seeing everything on my wedding day was beyond anything I could have imagined, she is truly talented! Our guests loved all "nature and science" details she added to our centerpieces and decor since we got married at the Perot Museum!

I really can't say enough great things about this team! Thank you A Stylish Soirée for making our wedding an absolute dream come true!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Brittany Vallejo · Married on 05/27/2017

Best Day of Our Lives

Dream day come true. Short and to the point, Chloe was nothing short of exceptional throughout the wedding planning process.
    We pondered over and over how to start this review and we wanted to make it clear that you need to look no further if you are looking for a detailed oriented, professional, friendly and organized wedding planner. She is a friend when you need one, and an agent that will fight for the best price on all the vendors when needed. Chloe’s extensive recommendations and relationships with vendors helped make our wedding planning seamless. As with any large wedding (Invited ~325, hosted 220), we had our challenges. Chloe was with us every step of the way, and quickly came to learn our preferences and made it very easy to make decisions along the way. She was always working with us as a partner on our budget, and helped us decide what was worth the extra money, and what was not. When it came down to the day of the wedding, it was flawless. Truly a dream for both of us and we didn’t have to worry about a thing and had the chance to enjoy every single moment and savor every memory as we knew Chloe was hard at work making our vision come to life and ensuring the most seamless day possible. Everything went as planned. One says you can’t expect your wedding day to be perfect, but we can truly say that we felt ours was and know it was because of all the hard work of Chloe and her team.
    We engaged Chloe to be our wedding planner from the beginning which was a great decision as she let her creativity shine through connecting every detail that really pieced our wedding and reception together just right. We never felt pressured to go with a certain vendor, or make any decision. Chloe wanted to make sure that we enjoyed and cherished even the wedding planning. As stressful as wedding planning can be, Chloe always showed up with a smile, can-do attitude, and her Rockstar drink and was ready to take on the day with us through every step. She kept us honest on upcoming deadlines, payments, due-dates, and other administrative duties. And offered her suggestions and any of her respected contacts to as well. She also helped us organize the rehearsal dinner, and gave us helpful checklists for the day of. She kept our Best Man and Maids of honor honest and effectively delegated the needed responsibilities to make sure that we could enjoy each moment. She was also available for any questions of family and friends and made sure everyone knew they could contact her at the drop of the hat.
    With A Stylish Soiree, we also had the chance to work with Kerrie and Samantha. Both were a blessing. Kerrie had a gift for flowers and we still dream of our beautiful flowers and spectacular head table. We can’t even count the number of times our guests told us how beautiful the florals were! We also had the chance to work with Samantha at A Stylish Soiree. She was so professional the day of the wedding and was quick to assist in any way possible.
    Overall, Chloe helped make the wedding of our dreams and we were so glad to have had the chance to work with her!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Ally · Married on 04/08/2017

I used A Stylish Soiree for both wedding planning and the flowers. Wow these ladies are amazing! Not only are they good at their job, they are also so sweet and genuinely care about every couple they work with. They are quick to respond to emails or texts, have an insane amount of knowledge about the wedding industry and traditions, and are incredibly hard workers. I still get compliments about my wedding over 8 months later! I would recommend using A Stylish Soiree for both wedding planning and flowers a million times over!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Marisa · Married on 03/25/2017

We used Kerrie for our flowers and Chloe as our day-of coordinator. They were both fantastic! Kerrie was great and very accommodating and helped us stay within our budget and the flowers were beautiful!! She understood exactly what we wanted and followed through beautifully.

Chloe and her team were so so worth it this was not something we originally budgeted for, but we are so glad we had her. She was instrumental in vendors we chose, to where to do pictures, to how to cut the cake (there is a right way to do it :) ). She kept our entire bridal party inline, which was no easy task and communicated with all vendors and finalized all the details. Throughout the reception she made sure we were ok and good, would get us a drink if needed, she was constantly fixing my bustle since it broke... she really was awesome and with her, everyone was able to sit back and enjoy the day. We were so thankful to have had her be a part of our day.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Diana · Married on 01/28/2017

I hired Chloe and Kerrie for my wedding planning services and flowers about 7 months ago right after we were engaged. This was the best decision I could have made! Chloe was an amazing wedding planner and recommended the best vendors that were reasonably priced. She not only answered all of my millions of questions, but she also helped put my mom at ease and answered her questions throughout the entire process. When the actual wedding day arrived, she went above and beyond and drove to our home during the reception, picked up our dog sick with cancer, and brought him to the venue to have him celebrate with us. We love our dogs and it made our night so much more special to have a visit from him! She without question was the best wedding planner ever. Highly recommend!!!

Kerrie was amazing as a florist, and her vision played out exactly as I had imagined and more! I have had so many compliments on her work and had the most beautiful bouquet. Loved loved working with her and Chloe.

Use them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2016

We used Kerrie for our flowers and Chloe was our wedding planner. Both of these women are AMAZING at what they do! Every idea I had came to life on our wedding day! Chloe kept everyone in line (including all the groomsmen...which can be difficult lol) and organized our day so well. Our day would have been a mess without her! She decorated and made our venue even more gorgeous than it already was. She always made sure we were good throughout the day and night during the reception. She helped keep our night flowing! We are beyond thankful for Chloe and everyone at A Stylish Soiree for the amazing things they did to make our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/22/2016

I must say A Stylish Soiree has been a pleasure to work with. As a wedding coordinator it is my responsibility to oversee all the details. Working with A Stylish Soiree was such a pleasure. They are so professional from the minute I spoke with Kerri Smith I knew my bride was in good hands. The flowers were amazing the wonderful ladies Heather and Alecse were just amazing with the beautiful set up of the arrangements and candles. These two ladies even went the extra mile to move the 4 large centerpieces from the ceremony to the reception for me as well as light the candles in the reception area. I can't not say enough good things about this company. If you are a bride, this is the company for you. I will definitely be referring many of my beautiful couples to them.

"You are a wedding coordinators dream"

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kendal · Married on 09/24/2016

We used A Stylish Soiree for wedding planning and for flowers - they were great!

Chloe was super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. There were so many logistical elements to planning a wedding and for the actual wedding day that I never would have thought of! She and her team kept everyone organized and had everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. She made it easy for me to relax on my wedding day and just enjoy the day. She had great suggestions for vendors and was always flexible when I asked for more suggestions or to go a different direction. I highly recommend using a Stylish Soiree for planning throughout the process and for the day of!

Kerrie also did a great job with the flowers! I had a pretty non-traditional vision for our wedding and Kerrie pulled it off perfectly. We wanted to incorporate an element of San Antonio's "Fiesta" into our wedding since we met in San Antonio. I was worried that there wasn't a way to pull this vision off without looking cheesy, tacky, or like a themed wedding. Kerrie managed to incorporate Fiesta while still making our wedding look beautiful and elegant. I got so many compliments on the flowers! They were beautiful but also unique, which is just what we wanted.

Thanks to Chloe and Kerrie for making our wedding day so perfect and for making the planning process as stress-free as possible!

-Kendal

Sent on 11/29/2016

Mariya · Married on 09/04/2016

Kerrie did an amazing job for us for our wedding! We got so many compliments on our flowers. She built an entry way for our ceremony for us that was absolutely beautiful. She was easy to communicate with leading up to the event and delivered the results! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/07/2016

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with this vendor. Kerrie and Chloe listened to what we wanted and produced an end result that received compliments from all that witnessed their work. The flowers were beautiful and Chloes's wedding planning services were very helpful. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kerrie and Chloe were beyond amazing to work with! I could have not asked for more. They were there through every step of the process and our big day was perfect and absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/21/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/30/2016

The first question that came to mind when I got engaged was...do I need a wedding planner? With a chaotic work travel schedule that keeps me out of Dallas most days and parents a state away, I needed all the help I could get! In the few phone interviews that I had, it was very clear that I wanted to work with Chloe as she felt like an old friend that just understood me! Choosing to hire A Stylish Soirée as my wedding planner was the best decision I made in the entire process. While being serve type A and always planning my own personal events, Chloe kept me sane and working in the right direction. It was so nice to have someone that I could bounce ideas off of, vent to, brainstorm with, and plan with. Chloe knew exactly what I saw my day being, and she worked with me for almost a year to make it perfect! While it was hard for me to hand it all over and trust someone, Chloe made it very easy to do, and I actually got to enjoy my engagement year! When it came to the day of, I didn't have a worry in the world, and I found so much comfort in knowing that Chloe and Kerrie were taking care of everything. I will never be able to say thank you enough for the ease of mind that these two experienced women gave me throughout the entire process. I highly recommend A Stylist Soirée!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 03/19/2016

Chloe is THE best when it comes to wedding planning and coordination. She was so responsive and organized and helped us plan the perfect day. She came to all my vendor meetings with me and had a ton of suggestions. She kept the day of running smoothly and everyone on time and made sure everyone knew where they needed to be. We could not have done it without her! Chloe's assistants are amazing as well, we didn't want for one thing!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Corinne · Married on 03/18/2016

A Stylish Soirée made my wedding. Without Chloe, I'm not sure how my husband and I would have survived! From the very beginning of planning, Chloe walked me through every detail. Chloe gave advise for budget, vendors, style, etc. Chloe kept in touch with me through emails with quick responses. Every detail was organized and planned. My wedding party and family also raved about Chloe's professionalism and organization. Kerrie was in charge of my florals and decor. I loved what Kerrie did with my tight budget. The decor was so tasteful and everything I wanted! I can't sing A Stylish Soiree's praises enough!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Aida · Married on 11/14/2015

First of all, if you don't think you need a planner you are WRONG. I love event planning. So when I got engaged I didn't think I needed a planner. WRONG! If I can give anyone one piece of advice it's to hire a planner and to make sure it's A Stylish Soiree.

Chloe Allday is the queen of wedding planning as far as I'm concerned. Chloe has a gift. It extends beyond typical planning. She takes all her cues from your wants and needs to make sure you get the wedding you want. She'll jump in as deep as you need her to or happily guide you through the steps. She's an expert. She saved us from rookie mistakes that could have been ugly. Whenever I got overwhelmed with details, she came to the rescue. More than a planner, at times she was my sound board, my designer, my therapist, my friend, or my scapegoat. If you're worried about budget know that she is worth every penny.

Kerrie Smith does amazing flowers! I couldn't find pictures or pins of exactly what I wanted. So Kerrie listened to me and created a gorgeous design for the entire event. It truly was my dream come true. Every detail down to the ribbons on the bouquets were precisely what we wanted.

The fact that Chloe and Kerrie work together was a bigger blessing than I thought. They're in constant communication and always on the same page about how to execute your design. Plus, using A Stylish Soiree for both planning and flowers meant one less vendor to try to get on board.

The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. I admit I'm very tightly wound and the week of the wedding was the most relaxed I've ever been. We were in the most capable hands.

I'm sure by the end of the night every couple is told that their wedding was the "best wedding ever." Ours actually was the BEST wedding ever thanks to A Stylish Soiree!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Chasity · Married on 09/19/2015

Chloe made my the activities of my best friend's wedding day go so smoothly!! She was helpful, attentive, proactive, and efficient in handling all aspects of timing, logistics, decor details, errands, and so much more. Thank you for being patient with such a wild, crazy group, and for taking control when need be.:) I would highly recommend A Stylish Soiree!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Chloe Allday was my wedding planner, she was seriously A life savor! My advice for all future brides is that this was the BEST money I spent! I found my vendors on my own and then bought the month of package and it truly brought everything together! My day went off without a hitch!! There is no way I could have done it by myself! She was always there at anytime of the day to provide me with her professional advice! I could not have hired a more perfect planner for our special day! I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree for your BIG DAY!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2015

After spending the month after our engagement trying to piece together the initial stages of wedding planning, my fiancé and I both realized the same thing... There was no way we were going to make this happen on our own. Enter, Chloe & A Stylish Soiree. From our first email exchange (where we both professed our love of wine), Chloe made me feel incredibly comfortable and it was obvious that she has all of her bride's best interests at heart. It was less than a day after meeting that we decided to book her to assist in planning our wedding. Both my fiancé and I are incredibly indecisive and Chloe patiently helped steer us through choice after choice until everything came together perfectly. On the day of our wedding, there was no doubt in my mind that Chloe would take care of anything and everything that may come up. From wrangling rowdy groomsmen, to coordinating with every vendor, Chloe and her wonderful assistant, Noressa, handled everything with professionalism and grace. I would 100% recommend her and A Stylish Soiree to anyone even considering a wedding planner.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/21/2015

We met Chloe first through a referral from our Photographer for wedding planning. Immediately my mom and I knew that we wanted to hire Chloe to help us with the coordination of Chase's and my big day!! She was kind, organized, and focused on making sure the day was just how we wanted it to be! Then while meeting with Chloe, we found out that she partners with Kerrie for flower and décor! We loved working with Kerrie and really liked the idea of having her and Chloe in charge of the overall day in terms of coordination and vision for the décor/flowers. They did an absolutely AMAZING job. Along with the flowers, they had inventory of items you think of the last month before the wedding - like tubs for koozies, Mr./Mrs. chair signs, easel for portrait, etc. and they brought it to the reception and handled everything at the end of the night!! I have told everyone that I have talked to that I know there are horror stories with things going wrong on the big day - but I can tell you my day was perfect! The flowers were gorgeous and the feel/overall traditional theme I was going for - Kerrie and her team were spot on! Chloe never left me and kept the night running smoothly without a single hitch. I felt completely comfortable with the day in her hands. I can not thank A Stylish Soiree enough for making our day the dream wedding every girl dreams of growing up. I was so sad that it had to end!!!

Sent on 04/23/2015