97 Reviews for A Storybook Ending Bridal

Groomsmen (1)
Father of Groom (1)
Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)

Go here!! There amazing. I went in just to look and ended up buying a dress:) I was beyond scared to try one on since I'm a bigger girl. But they made me feel so comfortable! The manager is on point and just a sweetheart.

Profile Picture Jessics, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved Storybook Ending in Dewitt. I felt everyone was friendly and helped me find what I was looking for. I did buy my dress from this place and I thought I would never find a dress but it was the first one I picked out and I didn't even know it. I love my dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I tried multiple dress stores, but nothing came close to Storybook Ending. My bridal consultant was absolutely wonderful. She took all of my ideas and found the perfect dress for me!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

A Storybook Ending was so great to work with! Their staff was amazing and helped me find the dress of my dreams! I felt like the attention was completely on me during my appointment! Christi did such a great job helping me say yes to my dress!

Profile Picture Kieryn, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had heard great things about a storybook ending so once I started planning my wedding this was the first place that I wanted to go. They were very kind to me and my family. They didn't pressure me into buying a dress but I couldn't help myself since I found the one! They have a lot of beautiful dresses to choose from and I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Devan, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

A wedding dress was not in my future, and then it happened. All the ladies at Storybook Ending are incredible, and make dress shopping such a fun experience. I have to admit what I thought I liked was not working out for me, then Christi (my consultant) found the dress! I would have never tried the dress on if I was in charge  I Love it, and feel so beautiful! I say A Storybook Ending is a definite must for brides to be of all ages!!

Profile Picture Pasha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience finding my perfect dress for my big day! Everyone at Storybook Ending are incredible and definitely made me feel confident and comfortable trying on different dresses! I definitely recommend going here to find your dress for your big day! You wont regret it!

Profile Picture Hailey , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

So happy with the service I recorded here! Good environment and good people!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Storybook Ending to any bride looking for her wedding dress! The staff at storybook is amazing! Christi helped me find my dress and I couldn't have been more pleased! She made sure to give me her undivided attention and really listened to what I was looking for! Christi defiantly gave me the best wedding dress shopping experience I could have asked for!

Profile Picture Allyson, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Surprised myself by actually saying yes to my wedding dress this weekend when my original intentions were to just look. And I have to thank Myrna who was my consultant - she actually picked out my dress. After learning more about the style I liked and what might be a good fit and pick for me, she brought one more dress over for me to try - which happened to be THE ONE. I felt like I was her only focus the whole time we were there. My family, friends, and I were extremely pleased with service and at Storybook Ending, and are thankful we made it one of our bridal store stops!

Profile Picture User7107886, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Storybook back in July looking for a wedding dress. I had a very specific style in mind, and after trying on a few, I found the perfect one! The staff was very helpful and so fun to work with. I highly recommend Storybook.

Profile Picture Shai, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came in today with my family to look for a wedding dress. From the moment we stepped inside we were greeted and welcomed with smiles. It was easy to look for a dress and they answered all our questions. Sarah who was our consultant was a big help and made the experience relaxing and fun! I walked in with a style and design that I had pictured in my mind. I found the one dress that I really liked online but wasn't sure of it. It was the first one I chose to flag as one I wanted and was ultimately the one I said yes to. I will definitely recommend this bridal shop to others!! From the moment that you walk in the shop you feel like you are part of a big family.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I purchased my wedding stress from A Storybook Ending for my September 9th wedding. The initial dress hunt phase was stress-free and professional and once I said 'yes', we received champagne to celebrate! The store is lovely and all of the staff was so kind and helpful each time we were there. I received so many compliments the day of on how beautiful the dress was and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience!

Profile Picture Leanne, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I have been married for 10 years but we eloped the first time. Now we are renewing or vows and having a wedding we didn't have the first time around! Storybook ending was the second store I went to for dress searching in December. I should have went there first! I had a vision of what I wanted for my barn wedding. They helped me find the dress! I can't wait for it to come in! Thank you!

Profile Picture Mayra, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Hands down the best bridal salon I visited! I started dress shopping at A Storybook Ending and found THE DRESS on day one. My consultant, Christi was wonderful and not at all pushy when I decided to wait and do a little more shopping. After visiting 4 other bridal salons, I realized the variety, quality of dresses and people at A Storybook Ending couldn't be rivaled. I went back to try on the dress one last time and finally say yes to the dress! All of the staff at A Storybook Ending were great to work with, not at all pushy and very helpful. I would recommend A Storybook Ending to any bride looking for a high quality dress with high quality service!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/26/17, 1 Review
3.6

The staff was very friendly and helpful and they really know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have visited Storybook Ending many times with my friends when they were wedding dress shopping, and I knew it was the first place that I wanted to look for my own special day. Storybook Ending was the first and only bridal salon that I searched for my perfect dress at. The attention and care that I received was amazing, and I couldn't have been happier with my experience. If you are looking for an amazing experience, I strongly encourage you to begin your wedding dress search at Storybook Ending! :)

Profile Picture Bailie, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I absolutely love Storybook bridal!! Greeted by a friendly staff, they quickly showed me around and got me into some dresses. Their consultants are very friendly and very professional. They helped me find my dream dress!!

Profile Picture Romelia, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at A Storybook Ending Bridal were extremely helpful and patient as I tried on dresses. This was the first bridal shop I went to and they were immediately welcoming and friendly. Thank you - I found my dress!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This store is amazing! I had a suboptimal experience at the first bridal shop I went to and walking into storybook ending was like a breath of fresh air.. the staff is so friendly and they make you feel special. Christi helped me find my perfect dress, she was great.. there's a lot of different dresses to choose from and they make it so easy to pick a dress and see all kinds of styles.

Profile Picture Mari, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bride

Myrna listened to exactly what I was looking for and she picked the perfect dress for me! I started crying before she even put a veil on me. I love this store and would recommend it to anyone! It has a special place in my heart since it is in my hometown. Thank you Myrna!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service! Amazing experience! A storybook ending was my first experience trying on wedding dresses and I found THE DRESS the very first one my consultant, Christi, had found for me in my price range! I was very pleased with my experience here at A Storybook Ending! The customer service was the best I've had!

Profile Picture Kailee, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Went to Storybook Ending Bridal store last Oct and found my wedding dress right away ?? The service I received was professional and friendly; the quality of the dresses is definitely the best. Thank you for making the moment of choosing my dress so easy! - Ana

Profile Picture Ana, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to several store around the quad city area, I couldn't find anything, then I took the short drive to de Witt and found my dream dress! Storybook endings was so helpful and sweet! Had a great day!

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The ladies at Storybook are wonderful to work with! I had gone in, not sure if I would be getting a dress that day or not. I had picked my 5 dresses and had liked one, but asked Myrna to pick one that I hadn't. The decision was tough, but in the end I know the dress Myrna found was perfect! I'm so excited for my dress to come in and show the world, but most importantly my groom!

Profile Picture Demi, 4/29/17, 1 Review