A Storybook Ending Bridal Reviews

98 | De Witt, IA

98 Reviews for A Storybook Ending Bridal

1 User photo

A Storybook Ending Bridal 1

I had a great experience working with Storybook Bridal. I did not feel rushed to get through my appointment. My sales person was friendly and offered honest opinions. My two daughters were shopping with me and she included them, asking their opinions and what they wanted to see their mom wear for her wedding. My sales person always recognized me by name when I came back to purchase accessories and for my fittings, My dress arrived when they said it would. Alterations were easy to arrange and were done on time. A last minute issue with how the dress was pressed was taken care of right away and was not a problem. Very fun and low stress experience.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Karly · Married on 07/03/2015

I had a great time choosing my Bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses!! The staff was all very patient and kind throughout the experience. Can't wait until my dream dress arrives!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2015

I came to a Storybook Ending in November and from the moment we walked in the door they were EXTREMELY helpful. All staff was very accommodating to what I had in mind. Myrna was very knowledgeable about all gowns. The dresses are wonderful quality and they have a wide variety of prices to fit all price ranges! After trying on several dresses I found one that I fell in love with!!! I can’t wait to wear it at my wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Myrna helped me today when I went into the store. She gave her honest opinion when asked and pulled dresses that she thought fit me best and I ended up leaving with one she had picked!!! I love the freedom to browse first then starting one on one with the consultant. It was nice how each bride had their own room with space rather than having multiple brides in the same mirror. Overall great experience and happy to say I said YES to the dress!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Brianna · Married on 06/13/2015

I absolutely loved the selection of dresses. They accommodated all price ranges and made it a truly amazing night experience. It was the first and only place I had to look for a dress. The staff was always friendly and very helpful in making other wedding decisions.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Erin · Married on 05/30/2015

Wouldn't change my dress for anything! This was the fifth store I went to and the second dress I tried on there, I purchased.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Kayla · Married on 05/09/2015

I found my dream dress at Storybook Ending, but I was afraid I wouldn't have enough time to order the dress I wanted. After looking elsewhere, I could not find anything that compared. The staff was able to help me get the one and only dress I could imagine myself wearing on my special day. I had a wonderful experience, it really is a lovely place!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

I just had the best experience ever! Walked in, saw one dress and knew immediately it was the one. The whole experience was great. The staff was wonderful and I enjoyed every bit of it!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

I love the ladies at Storybook! The most certainly did everything in their power to ensure that I felt like a beautiful bride!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kathryn · Married on 09/06/2014

I loved the gorgeous high quality dresses in the store, and for a plus size bride I was relieved to find somewhere that I actually had options to chose from because every dress I tried on was so beautiful. We also purchased our bride's maid and flower girl dresses at Storybook and they were perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

I loved working with Christie to find my perfect wedding dress! She was very attentive and made me feel like a princess! I had been to other wedding chains and didn't get the feeling that the other places truly cared about what dress I picked. They steamed my dress and vail for free and let me keep it there at the store after the alterations were completed! I would recommend this store to any bride who is about to get married and wants the perfect dress!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Lz · Married on 08/03/2013

Everything was fabulous. I got so many compliments on my dress!

Sent on 08/05/2013

JENNI · Married on 10/13/2012

A Storybook Ending made my wedding dress buying experience an absolute dream! Their staff was extremely accomodating and coudl not have been anymore friendly or patient - I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted and my consultant (Kristi) patiently let me try on everything I wanted until I found "The One". After purchasing it, they let me come back multiple times with friends and family to show them the dress and were always happy to see me. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Victoria · Married on 04/28/2012

As a plus size bride dress shopping had not been a good experience for me. I had been to several other stores and left in tears because nothing was available for me to try in a size that would fit that was like what I was looking for. I went to storybook ending with very poor expectations based on my other experiences and ended up leaving having bought my dress which was absolutely beautiful. Their selection I would say is superior to other stores in the area and the service was always amazing.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Tamra · Married on 09/25/2010

My wedding was this past weekend. It was all that I had hoped for...except the weather could have been a little better! All of my gowns (bridal, bridesmaids, mothers and flowergirls dresses) came from Storybook Endings in DeWitt. They did a fabulous job with all of the gowns! Couldn't be happier! I've purchased other dresses here as well (bridesmaids for other weddings and even my prom dress) and every single time I've had a great experience. I highly recommend them if you want a gorgeous dress and great customer service!

Audrey · Married on 09/10/2010

Their selection and prices were the best in the Quad Cities. So many gorgeous dresses! They also provide excellent alterations services.

Sent on 04/01/2012

Shala · Married on 09/04/2010

I had a great experience with Storybook Ending Bridals! The dress I chose was one of their exclusive collections and I found it after shopping all over the Quad Cities. They store everything that you purchase there so I never had to worry about picking up my things until the week of my wedding. This was really important to me. I used the alteration person they recommended and she was wonderful. I've heard other good things about her from other people as well. All in all, everything was great! Thanks Storybook!!

Cari · Married on 08/28/2010

Great service and selection! We went all over the area and even to Chicago to look for dresses. Little did I know what I wanted was so close to my home. A friend told me about Storybook Endings and that ended my search! I found all of my things there...bridal, veil, tiara and the jewelry I bought was perfect. I've never seen anything like it in any of the stores. I even found a cute little flowergirl dress to match. The seamstress there was great! She was so helpful and my dress fit beautifully! I definitely think all of you brides that are still looking for the perfect dress should go to DeWitt. You won't believe how many unique dresses they have to chose from. Myrna, my consultant was really good at helping me put everything together. I'll be sending all my friends there!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2009

Best place to find a wedding dress in the QC area. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. The dresses were beautiful and unique. Great price and value of dress. Have in-store seamstress as well that did an excellent job also for a great price. I would recommend anyone to go here!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Mariah · Married on 08/02/2008

Dress shopping for me wasn’t all that great. I went to several different bridal shops in the QC, and wasn’t impressed. I probably shopped for 1 ½ years for a dress, and had no luck. One day my SIL and I just went there to look and check the place. Myrna and the other girls are so great! They remember you ever time you go in. I got my dress, veil, shoes, bridesmaid’s dresses, and accessories there. I wish I would have gone there the first time I went dress shopping.

Sent on 09/07/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/26/2017

Hands down the best bridal salon I visited! I started dress shopping at A Storybook Ending and found THE DRESS on day one. My consultant, Christi was wonderful and not at all pushy when I decided to wait and do a little more shopping. After visiting 4 other bridal salons, I realized the variety, quality of dresses and people at A Storybook Ending couldn't be rivaled. I went back to try on the dress one last time and finally say yes to the dress! All of the staff at A Storybook Ending were great to work with, not at all pushy and very helpful. I would recommend A Storybook Ending to any bride looking for a high quality dress with high quality service!

Sent on 02/24/2017

chelsea · Married on 09/17/2016

The environment was very welcoming from the moment we walked through the door to the moment we left. The consultant was very helpful and had a very good sense for the style of dress I was looking for and helped me find my dream dress!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Kristi · Married on 10/10/2015

I loved the personal experience of shopping here. My consultant knew what she was talking about and was very helpful in picking out a dress. She also wasn't overly pushy the way some of them are and really let us take our time. The goodie bag and bottle of wine was a nice touch too!

Sent on 05/29/2015

I was very impressed with Storybook Ending. My mom and I went to look at wedding dresses and immediately I was impressed with the cleanliness and bright space of the store. We did go to look at another store but ultimately returned to Storybook Ending. They were great to work with and the dresses they had were beautiful. While trying on dresses, we got our own mirror space to view the dresses without being crammed in with other people (granted, we went first thing in the morning before they got really busy).

Sent on 08/01/2014

erin · Married on 02/29/2012

Awesome people to work with and very friendly!

Sent on 03/21/2012