A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. Reviews

139 | Cincinnati, OH

139 Reviews for A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

Kristy · Married on 07/19/2014

We had Steve himself as our DJ and I couldn't have been happier with how things went. People had such a great time and the dance floor was never empty. We actually paid him extra to keep things going because people were having such a great time.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Kristy · Married on 07/19/2014

Steve was so great and well worth the money! People were dancing all night long - all ages! We asked him to stay longer because we were having so much fun!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Krista · Married on 07/12/2014

When we set off planning our wedding, one of the most important aspects to us was to make it a fun party with good music. Steve Bender made it easy for us as we planned our wedding out-of-state, having a video conference with us to discuss our style and also making the client website available for us to refer to during the year leading up to the wedding. I always had a quick response when sending a message through the client portal. Steve set us up with his DJ, Bobby, who we couldn't have been happier with! We knew our reception was in good hands. Bobby was there plenty early to set up, everything the entire night went smoothly with the toasts, introductions, and first dances. During dinner, we'd asked him to play classic jazz music and he made a perfect playlist, and most importantly, the music was at the perfect level so guests could still chat with one another. As for the reception -- we had so many guests tell us it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding reception. The music and ambiance was perfect and we are so thankful and happy with Steve Bender's DJ services!!

Sent on 07/18/2014

We received many good comments on the music, and the dance floor was never empty.
    Bobby Leach made sure he honored our wishes during the event.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Kathleen · Married on 12/27/2013

We contracted Steve Bender Productions DJ services for our daughter's wedding reception which was held at the Art of Entertaining in Cincinnati. During my initial contact with Steve, he explained how our daughter could create a template for the reception events as well as customize the playlist from thousands of song titles available on his website. She thoroughly enjoyed the easy process of planning her dream reception using this template. And, what a PERFECT evening it was thanks to the professional expertise of DJ Bobby Leach, who seamlessly and masterfully directed the reception events and music. The bride and groom, my husband and I, along with our guests, had the best time ever!!! It was a beautiful wedding day made even more memorable by the DJ services provided by Steve Bender Productions. They are absolutely the best!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Betsy · Married on 12/21/2013

I would recommend Steve Bender Productions to any bride. It made our reception run very smoothly, which is a huge relief because you will have a lot of other things on your mind! Steve Bender is also a delightful person and was extremely congenial. It just made things that much better and easier.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Craig · Married on 12/07/2013

I would highly recommend A Steve Bender Productions. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Andrea · Married on 11/30/2013

When I first met Steve, I told him that besides my soon to be husband, he was the most important man at my wedding! The music and dancing were very important to us, and we were very pleased. Steve had all of our guests dancing from beginning to end. He listened to our thoughts and requests, but also did a great job of reading the crowd and throwing a great party. We would recommend Steve to anybody!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Janice and Brian · Married on 11/09/2013

We had Steve Bender DJ our 11/9/13 wedding and couldn't be happier with the service that we were provided. Filling out his online form for what music we wanted was very easy (you could even listen to samples of songs on his huge online database), and Steve was able to find and play all of our songs (even songs that didn't appear on the database!). My husband and I didn't put a lot of effort into the planning of our music, so we were so thankful when Steve came in and really "read the crowd" and had a fantastic music selection that kept our guests on the dance floor all night. There were guests that "never dance at weddings" that were up on the dance floor within 30 mins of the music playing! During the whole wedding Steve had a great attitude. His positive, non-stressful manner allowed for us to really enjoy ourselves with our guests while Steve handled the timeline of our night. He even coordinated with our caterer and other vendors which took a load off our plate. I'd highly recommend Steve to any couple looking for a DJ in the Cincinnati area!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

Steve Bender and his associate, Bobby Leach, that DJ'd my wedding we very flexible and easy to work with. Bobby kept the day running smoothly, but also made sure that all of the guest were having a great time and read crowd really well. I would recommend Steve Bender and Bobby Leach to anyone!!

Thanks again!

Jessie & Ashley Ashby

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jayme · Married on 10/26/2013

Bobby was awesome and didn't a great job keeping our guests out on the dance floor.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Steve is a super nice guy and is amazing at what he does. He kept the dance floor full and was super respectful throughout the entire night. We have nothing but nice things to say and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Peggy · Married on 09/21/2013

My DJ was very professtional and not only did they pay attention to our online requests but we received a phone call before the wedding and asked questions and wanted to know what we really wanted played. They listened. I am still receiving comments on how great the music was from young and old alike.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Kirstin · Married on 09/21/2013

Professional service with years of experience. Our DJ kept the dance floor packed the entire night with good song choices and seamless transitions.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Lindsay · Married on 09/20/2013

Steve was our DJ for our wedding. He stuck to our timeline, and had seamless transitions throughout the night. He kept the party going right up until the end and had all of our songs even though some weren't listed on the website. He also played music for all ages getting the adults involved as well, then transitioned to the "younger" music towards the end of the night! He also did a great job coordinating with our photographers so they were prepared for introductions, and all the big events of the night! Definitely hire Steve for all of your wedding needs!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Steve was great. He was the one who actually DJ'ed our wedding, and he completely put my mind at ease regarding everything. I filled out my online planner, and provided him with all of the information he needed, and he took it from there. He did a great job of directing both the ceremony and the reception. I didn't have to worry about corralling people, or making sure the night flowed the way I wanted to...because Steve took care of it all. He communicated with my photographer and my caterer so that they would know and be ready for the cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. Choose Steve Bender, and you'll be glad you did!!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

We went through Steve Bender Productions and found DJ Bobby Leach for our son's wedding reception. To call him a DJ is an understatement - he not only did an excellent job with the music (seamless!), he was able to make the job of getting all the wedding stuff - intros to the speeches, Mom/Son, Father/Daughter dance, cake, etc - done with ease! His music system sounds wonderful, too. EVERYONE was dancing - even my 82 year old Mother!

Sent on 01/01/2014

camille · Married on 09/06/2013

We had DJ BOBBY and he did an amazing job, it was the perfect choice! He was able to play some french songs like I wanted and all our guests had fun:) Thanks again DJ BOBBY !

Sent on 01/02/2014

He did an awesome job picking out songs. Helped keep everything on schedule throughout the night. Even helped to clean up after the reception. Awesome!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Allie · Married on 08/03/2013

We had Bobby and he did a fantastic job. He took the stress out of sticking to the timeline. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone had a blast and he knew just the right songs to play to keep everyone happy. He met with our venue before the day of and made sure that everything would work out great. We loved the job he did!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Nathan · Married on 08/03/2013

Steve Bender is a class act; his DJing was tasteful and exciting. We ran out of room on the dance floor because he had so many dancing and celebrating all night. Even when our wedding planner was subpar, I simply asked Steve to take care of things and he came through big time! Great price for a DJ and he has way more talent than we expected from out long conversations before the wedding. Great guy! Do your business with Steve Bender per my recommendation - thank you!

Sent on 01/13/2015

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed working with the both of you and wish you the best on your journey together!

Thanks,
    Steve

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

If you are wondering if Steve Bender Productions is the right DJ for you- your search is over. My husband and I could have not been more thrilled with Steve's services the day of our wedding. We had our wedding outside, and wanted each sets of our bridal party to walk down to a different song and Steve made this happen, no questions asked. That may not seem like a difficult request but when you think about the skills required to wire an outdoor event without any issues was amazing. From the first time we met Steve he never once pressured us or made us feel like we had to choose him. You don't realize how vital the DJ is to making your day perfect and if you choose Steve Bender, you and your guests will have the most amazing experience.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Chris · Married on 06/08/2013

Steve was amazing at our wedding. The guests loved him and he catered to everyone's taste in music. Everyone was comfortable on the dance floor both young and old and we know it was all because of Steve. Hands down the best in the industry.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Steve Bender for our wedding about a month ago. We couldn't have been happier with the services he provided for us. Even at our very first meeting Steve was extremely professional, easy-going, not pushy, and very honest with us. Steve's credentials alone speak for themselves. He has been a local DJ for years and knows the business inside and out. Steve was extremely prompt with our calls and emails and we never had to worry if he had the order of the music correct or not. Even a month later and our guests are still commenting on how much fun they had at the wedding and how the music that was played was perfect for everyone's taste. If you are looking for a DJ who will help make your day absolutely perfect, Steve Bender is the man for the job.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Deb · Married on 05/25/2013

Made the evening extra special. Steve kept the people dancing.

Sent on 10/17/2013