A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. Reviews

139 | Cincinnati, OH

139 Reviews for A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

Joe · Married on 10/21/2017

Steve Bender and DJ Bobby Leach provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding on 10/21/17. I have two words to describe Bobby and that is TRUE PROFESSIONAL. From the bridal party entrance to the last dance he kept the evening flowing and the dance floor hopping. We also had a photo booth which our guest enjoyed. Joe H.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the opportunity to work with RJ, he did a fabulous job! I couldn't ask for anything better, RJ and I spoke on the phone for a good 3o minutes a few days prior to the wedding and he made sure he did everything I asked him to do. I had a special version of the father/daughter dance that he made sure he used. I would recommend RJ!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing! They went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 10/13/2017

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Mary, we appreciate your kind words and for allowing us to be a part of your celebration! You're the reason we've been able to do what we love for the past 40 years. Thank you again!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

RJ was absoltely amazing and made our day so wonderful! Not only did he keep the party going with his amazing selection of music but he also took charge of dismissing tables for dinner and always made time to ask if me or the groom needed anything to drink. He was on top of his game and gave me the peace of mind to not have to worry about anything! I would go with Steve Bender Entertainment over and over again, they were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2017

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

RJ is a keeper! He wanted to make sure you knew how much he enjoyed playing for you and your guests. I'm proud to have him as a part of our team and we want to thank you once again for allowing us to be a part of your dream day!

Jaime · Married on 11/11/2016

We are very happy we went with Steve Bender Entertainment. We were very pleased with our dj Matt Fry. He did an excellent job running our reception. Always asking questions and making sure it was ran how I wanted it. Very reasonable price. And kept the dance floor full even with the kids. If you want to ease your mind and relax and have a great time at your reception, then Steve Bender entertainment is the way to go. I would definitely recommend them to any bride. Thank you Steve Bender and Matt Fry for making our reception super relaxing and fun.

Sent on 11/16/2016

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thanks Jaime! Matt is a pro and he's been tearing up the DJ world here in Cincinnati with us for over 17 years! We're proud to have him as part of our team. Thank you so much for the kind words and we wish the two of you continued happiness!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

We are SO glad that we booked with Steve Bender! They are a great value, very professional & were extremely flexible with us when we had to quickly move our outdoor ceremony inside due to inclement weather. We met with RJ to discuss the type of music we wanted played at different times through the night & he hit the nail on the head. Also - our dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Jennah · Married on 09/09/2016

We had Bobby for our ceremony and he was absolutely great to work with. He made the night an absolute blast by selecting such great songs the entire night and made sure to play many of our favorite songs that were important to us. He also put together a compilation of songs for the father-daughter dance which turned out to be so fun!

So many of our vendors have told us they have never seen a wedding dance floor stay so full for so long, especially at Drees pavilion where it sounds like many times, people spend a lot of time enjoying the beautiful view. At our wedding, I think he had most of the room on the dance floor the entire night. It really was a testament to what a great job he did. We can’t recommend him enough because he made our reception so memorable.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Kina · Married on 08/15/2016

Steve Bender was AMAZING!!!!! We could not have hired a better DJ for our special day. Steve was extremely helpful and professional from the initial meeting all the way through the wedding and was a blast to work with. Steve did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. We highly recommend!!
    -Brian and Kina

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • User7119135 · 2+ years ago

Hands down the best part of our wedding night! DJ Bobby was the superstar of the evening! They were very flexible with our needs and even shared ways to be cost effective! A must have for your receptions!!!
    Andy & Amanda

Sent on 08/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2016

Steve Bender is so wonderful to work with and he did not disappoint!. He was the DJ at my sister's wedding 2 years ago and my dad has utilized his services for another event as well! So we were thrilled to find out he was available for our wedding! He is so professional, personable and accommodating. Steve took our music styles and selections and really stuck to those choices, while also adding his expertise on what keeps the party flowing. He is a fabulous MC and does a great job moving the night along. He has an online event planner that is so easy to use and was so helpful in giving us ideas of the best songs for each part of the night. We could select specific songs, as well as select our Do Not Play list. And he we send emails with the top Mother/Son Dance songs, First Dance songs, etc that were fun to read and gave us song ideas we hadn't considered before. The whole process from beginning to end was easy and enjoyable with Steve. We couldn't have been happier and our family and friends had a wonderful time dancing the night away

Sent on 09/19/2016

Holly · Married on 04/30/2016

Steve was perfect. He did our ceremony & our reception and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely accommodating. Very intuitive with the music and we had a hiccup during the reception & he quickly turned on some music while my officiate went searching for my vows :) He kept checking in with me throughout the evening to make sure I was happy with how things were going. We had a bit of an older crowd so dancing wasn't as happening as it probably is at other weddings but for me it was perfectly fine - nothing at all because of him. HIGHLY recommend Steve.

Sent on 05/22/2016

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

You had a great crowd! We had them on the floor, and the older couples were smiling and dancing in their seats so I'm very excited to see this review. Thank you so much for choosing us.

Steve Bender Entertainment

Steve Bender was awesome and had our guests on the dance floor all night! He was really in tune with the crowd and put our mind at ease after meeting with him. He was great to work with and our guests loved his music so much they all encored him for another song at the end of the night! One of the best decisions you can make for your wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2015

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

You're making me blush, lol. Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an honor to be a part of your celebration. Thank you again.

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

Save yourself a hassle and just book Steve Bender Productions to be your wedding DJ. They are extremely easy to work with and a great value! I live out-of-town, so I loved that they have an online planner to not only pick your songs, but communicate with your DJ. It is easy to complete your timeline, event highlights, and any other details that you want. You don't have to think of any of this. You simply use the drop down and/or enter your info. The DJ we picked was Bobby Leach. I loved that he would "tease" the night's highlights, like "Get your cameras ready. The couple will cut the cake after this song." Our guests liked that, too! My dad and brother played guitar and sang our first dance, and Bobby had all the equipment they needed and he did a sound check with them before the reception. He said we provided him one of the most unique song requests lists he had ever seen. It included a song from our friends' band, The Sewing Circle. Not only did he buy their song and play it, he gave a shout out to them and plugged their album! He played every song we requested, and some were rare finds. The sound volume was just right, so that our guests didn't have to scream to converse. I think he had an amazing lighting package and he even brought along glow necklaces/bracelets for the kids and young at heart! Also, my mom asked if we could have a discount for paying early, and they said yes! They are the best!

Sent on 09/28/2015

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Wow! Thank you soooo much for your review. We are so happy we were able to provide the entertainment for your celebration. You're right, Bobby is top notch and one of the most requested DJ's in not just our company, bu the entire area! Over 35 years of experience doing what he does really shows. Luckily, all of our DJ's are highly trained an experienced with a minimum of 10 years DJ experience! I'll make sure Bobby knows how highly you think of him, and as the owner I want to thank you for the wonderful experience we had working with you and your family.

Steve Bender Entertainment

Steve Bender did an amazing job at my wedding. They are very professional and nice to work with. Julie was our DJ and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She was very nice and made sure that everything ran smoothly for us. We had an outside wedding and they did our ceremony and reception music. The sound sounded amazing. We changed a few things up last minute and without hesitation she made it work. Julie did a phenomenal job I would recommend Steve Bender and Julie to anyone. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2015

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you so much, we are so honored to have been a part of your celebration!

Saria · Married on 08/01/2015

This company was AWESOME!!! Steve went out of his way to make sure that I had what I wanted. The music was great. The music changed as the atmosphere did. By the end of the night we were partying and we had no problem with the DJ keeping up. If I ever have another big event where I need a DJ I will be going to Steve every time.

Sent on 10/06/2015

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Hello and thank for a great review for our company. It's always our goal to provide top notch entertainment for all of our clients and we're honored to have been a part of your day. Thank you for the compliments and I wish you both much happiness in your life together!

JOHN J. · Married on 07/17/2015

They did a great job at my wedding ! They are current or former DJ s from local radio stations. They know their music !

Sent on 12/09/2015

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.'s reply:

Thank you very kindly for the great review!

Steve Bender Entertainment

Great company! They make things easy and fun. They use an online tool to plan your entire reception and you can list requested songs and DO NOT play list which I liked. I was planning from out of town and they made things flexible and easy. We had a quick phone call check in right before the wedding and it was comforting and quick. I had so many compliments from all ages of how much they loved the music played at the wedding and that it was played at perfect times.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Derek · Married on 05/09/2015

Booking with Steve Bender was the easiest and best decision we made in our wedding planning. They were professional, cordial, easy to work with, and easy to contact. I wish that all of our vendors were as amazing as Steve Bender. We actually had Steve DJ our wedding at Wetherington Country Club in West Chester, OH and he was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or someone so easy to work with. We were in communication with him all night and he was always willing to play anything we asked and was on top of what time we should move onto something else. Steve is the only DJ I would book with, period.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Steve Bender did an excellent job DJing at our wedding. He executed our ceremony playlist exactly how we asked, and he took care to pronounce all our wedding party's names flawlessly. We decided to play the shoe game at the reception, and he emcee'd it with such great energy, making it so much fun for us and our guests. He played all the "must-plays" we gave him, and the selections he chose fit in perfectly. Our dance floor was packed until the very end of our reception. So glad to have had him at our wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2014

Absolutely amazing! Bobby was our DJ and I can't say enough great things about him. He even stayed 30 minutes later because our guests were having such a blast; such a fun mix of dance songs from throw backs to top 100.

Additionally the planning process could not have been better- they had an online form to request songs, set an agenda and alleviate any questions. Both Steve and Bobby were also more than responsive in edits to songs and went above and beyond in creating a few introduction mixes for us.

I can't tell you how many of our guests have told us what amazing music we had. With Bobby there I didn't have to worry about a thing- he kept everything going so smoothly! I will only use Steve Bender productions again for any event moving forward.

Sent on 10/29/2014

We knew we wanted Bobby to be our DJ after he worked our friend's wedding. When we looked into the price and met with Steve Bender, we were sold that Bobby was the guy for us. Our high expectations were met every step of the way. He even met with our venue to be sure everything was just right. I highly recommend Steve Bender Productions, particularly Bobby. He called tables as needed at dinner without too much talking or silly games. He moved throughout the venue as needed due to dinner on one floor and dancing on the other with no additional fees and got right down to the business of playing great music that we loved. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2014

Steve was incredible. He did a great job of reading the flow of the room, he kept the dance floor full and was very easy to get a hold of when needed. Do yourself a favor and pay the extra money to make sure you get Steve!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very very affordable and the package included the uplighting which with other companies would've been an additional charge. I did all my research before meeting with him and couldn't have been happier with my decision. I actually had Steve himself DJ my wedding! It was easy to add songs to the list thru his online site and making payments were easy as well.

Sent on 09/14/2014

We worked with Steve Bender Productions for our wedding on August 31st, 2014 in Cincinnati, OH.

DJ Bobby Leach was the DJ/MC for our reception and we could not be more thrilled with the incredible job he did! Before the wedding he was always willing to speak or meet with us and walk us through the next steps we would need to take. He was really helpful with last-minute questions and was always calm and proactive in his approach.

The wedding itself was truly amazing. From beginning to end Bobby had a great feel for the audience and always kept the crowd dancing and having fun with his great music choices and personal DJ style. He kept the party going right up to the end! A great DJ was really important to us for our wedding, and with Bobby we are so thrilled and couldn't have asked for a better experience. We would recommend him to anyone!

We also worked with this company to hire a photobooth, uplighting, and a projector. We worked with Steve and Bobby together on many of these things and again were thrilled with the result - all three items were run professionally and seamlessly! To say we are happy customers would be an understatement.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

We used Steve Bender Productions for our wedding on August 30, 2014 at The Phoenix in Cincinnati. We had the privilege of working with Bobby; he was amazing!

My dad and I had one of those "special dances" planned and I needed to get the play list to Bobby before the wedding; without my fiancé knowing about it---since it was a surprise! There ended up being a glitch with the mix we created and Bobby bent over backwards to make sure everything was working as it should---did I mention this was the day before the wedding?!

On the wedding day, Bobby kept everyone on the dance floor and provided the perfect mix of music! We could not have been more pleased with our experience! Thanks, Bobby!

Sent on 09/30/2014