114 Reviews for A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.

4.7
Disco Ball (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Photobooth (1)

Our meeting with Steve was great. He answered all our questions before we could ask. He loves what he does you can see that.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wonderful working with Steve Bender. Our reception music was exactly what we were expecting. He engaged the guests and from what I was told by the guests he responded quickly with all song requests.
I would definatley recommend for any event!

Profile Picture Nicki, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe Griffin was our premier DJ for our wedding and he was incredible! He was friendly, accommodating, and professional throughout the entire process. We didn't have to worry about a single thing as he clearly knew what he was doing and we felt so confident having him MC and DJ the night's festivities. He did exactly as we asked and kept the party flowing with minimal interruptions. Steve was wonderful to work with as well - organized, responsive, and so helpful. We would definitely recommend Joe and Steve Bender for any event.

Profile Picture Belinda, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bobby was our DJ and he was excellent. He went above and beyond what I expected. All of our music was perfect and he incorporated songs that our guests enjoyed and kept them on the dance floor. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Steve Bender and DJ Bobby Leach provided the entertainment for our daughter's wedding on 10/21/17. I have two words to describe Bobby and that is TRUE PROFESSIONAL. From the bridal party entrance to the last dance he kept the evening flowing and the dance floor hopping. We also had a photo booth which our guest enjoyed. Joe H.

Profile Picture Joe, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had the opportunity to work with RJ, he did a fabulous job! I couldn't ask for anything better, RJ and I spoke on the phone for a good 3o minutes a few days prior to the wedding and he made sure he did everything I asked him to do. I had a special version of the father/daughter dance that he made sure he used. I would recommend RJ!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth

Amazing! They went above and beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

RJ was absoltely amazing and made our day so wonderful! Not only did he keep the party going with his amazing selection of music but he also took charge of dismissing tables for dinner and always made time to ask if me or the groom needed anything to drink. He was on top of his game and gave me the peace of mind to not have to worry about anything! I would go with Steve Bender Entertainment over and over again, they were absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are very happy we went with Steve Bender Entertainment. We were very pleased with our dj Matt Fry. He did an excellent job running our reception. Always asking questions and making sure it was ran how I wanted it. Very reasonable price. And kept the dance floor full even with the kids. If you want to ease your mind and relax and have a great time at your reception, then Steve Bender entertainment is the way to go. I would definitely recommend them to any bride. Thank you Steve Bender and Matt Fry for making our reception super relaxing and fun.

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

We are SO glad that we booked with Steve Bender! They are a great value, very professional & were extremely flexible with us when we had to quickly move our outdoor ceremony inside due to inclement weather. We met with RJ to discuss the type of music we wanted played at different times through the night & he hit the nail on the head. Also - our dance floor was packed all night!

Profile Picture User5429979, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had Bobby for our ceremony and he was absolutely great to work with. He made the night an absolute blast by selecting such great songs the entire night and made sure to play many of our favorite songs that were important to us. He also put together a compilation of songs for the father-daughter dance which turned out to be so fun!

So many of our vendors have told us they have never seen a wedding dance floor stay so full for so long, especially at Drees pavilion where it sounds like many times, people spend a lot of time enjoying the beautiful view. At our wedding, I think he had most of the room on the dance floor the entire night. It really was a testament to what a great job he did. We can’t recommend him enough because he made our reception so memorable.

Profile Picture Jennah, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Steve Bender was AMAZING!!!!! We could not have hired a better DJ for our special day. Steve was extremely helpful and professional from the initial meeting all the way through the wedding and was a blast to work with. Steve did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire reception. We highly recommend!!
-Brian and Kina

Profile Picture Kina, 8/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down the best part of our wedding night! DJ Bobby was the superstar of the evening! They were very flexible with our needs and even shared ways to be cost effective! A must have for your receptions!!!
Andy & Amanda

Profile Picture User7119135, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Steve Bender is so wonderful to work with and he did not disappoint!. He was the DJ at my sister's wedding 2 years ago and my dad has utilized his services for another event as well! So we were thrilled to find out he was available for our wedding! He is so professional, personable and accommodating. Steve took our music styles and selections and really stuck to those choices, while also adding his expertise on what keeps the party flowing. He is a fabulous MC and does a great job moving the night along. He has an online event planner that is so easy to use and was so helpful in giving us ideas of the best songs for each part of the night. We could select specific songs, as well as select our Do Not Play list. And he we send emails with the top Mother/Son Dance songs, First Dance songs, etc that were fun to read and gave us song ideas we hadn't considered before. The whole process from beginning to end was easy and enjoyable with Steve. We couldn't have been happier and our family and friends had a wonderful time dancing the night away

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was perfect. He did our ceremony & our reception and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely accommodating. Very intuitive with the music and we had a hiccup during the reception & he quickly turned on some music while my officiate went searching for my vows :) He kept checking in with me throughout the evening to make sure I was happy with how things were going. We had a bit of an older crowd so dancing wasn't as happening as it probably is at other weddings but for me it was perfectly fine - nothing at all because of him. HIGHLY recommend Steve.

Profile Picture Holly, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve Bender was awesome and had our guests on the dance floor all night! He was really in tune with the crowd and put our mind at ease after meeting with him. He was great to work with and our guests loved his music so much they all encored him for another song at the end of the night! One of the best decisions you can make for your wedding!

Profile Picture User5504738, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve Bender did an amazing job at my wedding. They are very professional and nice to work with. Julie was our DJ and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. She was very nice and made sure that everything ran smoothly for us. We had an outside wedding and they did our ceremony and reception music. The sound sounded amazing. We changed a few things up last minute and without hesitation she made it work. Julie did a phenomenal job I would recommend Steve Bender and Julie to anyone. Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect.

Profile Picture User4550861, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

This company was AWESOME!!! Steve went out of his way to make sure that I had what I wanted. The music was great. The music changed as the atmosphere did. By the end of the night we were partying and we had no problem with the DJ keeping up. If I ever have another big event where I need a DJ I will be going to Steve every time.

Profile Picture Saria , 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

They did a great job at my wedding ! They are current or former DJ s from local radio stations. They know their music !

Profile Picture JOHN J., 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System

Great company! They make things easy and fun. They use an online tool to plan your entire reception and you can list requested songs and DO NOT play list which I liked. I was planning from out of town and they made things flexible and easy. We had a quick phone call check in right before the wedding and it was comforting and quick. I had so many compliments from all ages of how much they loved the music played at the wedding and that it was played at perfect times.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Booking with Steve Bender was the easiest and best decision we made in our wedding planning. They were professional, cordial, easy to work with, and easy to contact. I wish that all of our vendors were as amazing as Steve Bender. We actually had Steve DJ our wedding at Wetherington Country Club in West Chester, OH and he was amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ or someone so easy to work with. We were in communication with him all night and he was always willing to play anything we asked and was on top of what time we should move onto something else. Steve is the only DJ I would book with, period.

Profile Picture Derek, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve Bender did an excellent job DJing at our wedding. He executed our ceremony playlist exactly how we asked, and he took care to pronounce all our wedding party's names flawlessly. We decided to play the shoe game at the reception, and he emcee'd it with such great energy, making it so much fun for us and our guests. He played all the "must-plays" we gave him, and the selections he chose fit in perfectly. Our dance floor was packed until the very end of our reception. So glad to have had him at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely amazing! Bobby was our DJ and I can't say enough great things about him. He even stayed 30 minutes later because our guests were having such a blast; such a fun mix of dance songs from throw backs to top 100.

Additionally the planning process could not have been better- they had an online form to request songs, set an agenda and alleviate any questions. Both Steve and Bobby were also more than responsive in edits to songs and went above and beyond in creating a few introduction mixes for us.

I can't tell you how many of our guests have told us what amazing music we had. With Bobby there I didn't have to worry about a thing- he kept everything going so smoothly! I will only use Steve Bender productions again for any event moving forward.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We knew we wanted Bobby to be our DJ after he worked our friend's wedding. When we looked into the price and met with Steve Bender, we were sold that Bobby was the guy for us. Our high expectations were met every step of the way. He even met with our venue to be sure everything was just right. I highly recommend Steve Bender Productions, particularly Bobby. He called tables as needed at dinner without too much talking or silly games. He moved throughout the venue as needed due to dinner on one floor and dancing on the other with no additional fees and got right down to the business of playing great music that we loved. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4494635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review