A Sterling Affair Wedding and Event Planning Reviews

11 | Jacksonville, FL

11 Reviews for A Sterling Affair Wedding and Event Planning

DAWN · Married on 06/30/2018

Cindy @A Sterling Affair helped me all along the way. I literally could not of done it without her. Cindy was helpful, friendly, organized, professional and hard working. She gave great suggestions and helped me every step of the way. I highly recommend her for your event! You will not be disappointed.

Allie · Married on 10/22/2017

Cindy was everything I hoped for and more. She kept me sane, was organized, well mannered and no b.s. I appreciated her upfront approach, combined with unwavering kindness. She knows the industry and it shows. During planning and our wedding weekend both me, my now husband, bridal party and the parents had nothing but positive things to say. Best money we spent. Thank you!

Linda · Married on 11/25/2016

It was the rave reviews that caught my attention when selecting the right Event Coordinator for my daughters wedding. Every word about Cindy is true! We had a destination wedding in St. Augustine which poses some communication challenges. She remained flexible and conformed to our busy schedules. We also had last minute health, travel, business issues with several of our guests. As a true professional, Cindy was able to troubleshoot the problems with clear communication to the other vendors, keeping a level head and reassuring us that everything was fine. Throughout the planning process we had learned to trust her insite with no regrets. Changes were made seamlessly without distraction. Cindy gave us the gift of being able to relax and enjoy the special day which is priceless! ~Linda Marando~Mother-of -the-Bride

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

Cindy is so organized and thinks of every single detail. Our wedding weekend was flawless. We were able to enjoy the big day without worrying about a thing. She kept everything flowing smoothly and seamlessly. We had such a blast. Thank you!

Emelita · Married on 03/05/2016

We love Cindy ! Gave us so many ideas for our special event. So organized and kept us on schedule. She made our day very special . Thank you cindy :-)

• Destiny

Destiny · Married on 01/30/2016

I do not have enough good things to say about Cindy! She was everything you could possibly dream about having in a Wedding Planner. She was on top of every little detail that my "Bride-Brain" forgot. From touring venues, creating the perfect day-of timeline to never missing a single detail on the wedding day, she made my wedding into the ultimate dream. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of planner, your search needs to end, do yourself a favor and book A Sterling Affair.

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Cindy was beyond wonderful throughout the ENTIRE planning process! Being that my Mom and I are both so hands on DIYer's- and quite honestly a bit meticulous/control freaks - We were unsure if we "needed" a coordinator/planner. Well let me be the first to tell you that hiring Cindy from A Sterling Affair could very well have been the best wedding decision that we had made. You can get every wedding magazine and read every article (TWICE)... it is no Cindy. During each of our meetings my Mom and I thought we were so prepared - and every single time, without fail, Cindy brought invaluable information and knowledge regarding details, ideas, and the dreaded potential "oops". She kept us focused on the time sensitive, the important, and the things that we could do without. And if all of that pre-wedding planning wasn't more than helpful the big day came. IT WAS PERFECT. (and it rained - gasp- the unthinkable). The timing, the directing, the coordinating - Cindy was on it. Every single detail was flawless. In hindsight it is absolutely laughable that we ever even questioned if we needed a planner/coordinator - By choosing A Sterling Affair, we got so much more - we got Cindy. And along with that the most amazing day that we will treasure for years to come.

Caitlin · Married on 03/27/2015

Cindy was my day of coordinator but she did way more than that! When I first met with her to go over all the details I was a bit overwhelmed. She helped me get everything in order so that it ran smoothly on the day of. I couldn't have asked for a better event planner. My photographer cancelled on me last minute and she was able to get me an amazing photographer on a very short notice. She definitely knows what she is doing and has a lot of experience with other vendors as well. I could not have asked for a better event planner!!

Cindy is the best wedding planner in Jacksonville. She made every detail happen and kept the months leading up to the wedding stress free. She's been doing this for years so when I asked about certain vendors she could give me advice based off of her personal experience with each vendor. I was able to pick from the very best vendors and avoid some mistakes that I would not have thought of had she not walked me through it. I had the wedding of my dreams and it was all thanks to her.

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2012

I worked with A Sterling Affair for my wedding in May 2012. I used them for a day of coordinator, which I wasn't too sure what to expect. Cindy worked with me to construct a detailed timeline months in advance. I had probably no less than 20 revisions which Cindy worked with me through and gave excellent recommendations. She also sent the timeline and confirmed with all the vendors before the wedding and made sure they knew what they were doing and when. She then met with us for the rehearsal which she took charge to make sure everyone knew what they were doing, that was great! The day of the wedding she ensured everything went smoothly, from delivery of the cake, decorators of the reception, the band, etc. She made sure that the entire event went on schedule and with no issues. The whole time that she and her assistant worked with us they were so sweet and kept the most positive attitude, making it really fun from start to finish. I am so glad that I choose to work with A Sterling Affair, I couldn't be more pleased with all the work that they did!! You can't go wrong with them!