A Special Event DJ & Photobooth Reviews

102 | Indianola, IA

102 Reviews for A Special Event DJ & Photobooth

Robert · Married on 11/08/2014

We have nothing but good things to say about the professionalism and performance of the DJ service we received. Music selection was great and helped the day flow well. Great job!

Sent on 02/17/2015

They were so helpful through everything. We got so many compliments on our DJ. He was so great to everyone especially the bride and groom. I think he had as much fun as everyone at the reception which is so great to have someone that loves their job and strives to make the best experience for all involved!

Sent on 02/03/2015

My husband and I used A Special Event for our wedding DJ and photo booth. Both services were exceptional! I have nothing but great things to say. I highly recommend them to all!

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Josh was a great DJ for our wedding! He was very energetic and made our reception unforgettable! I already recommended him to one of my friends who is getting married in June.

Alushia · Married on 09/27/2014

The DJ we had for our wedding was great very flexible with our schedule throughout the evening and played a great mix of music and really stuck to our play and do not play lists.
    I do wish the photo booth hours could have been more flexible as we lost about a hour and a half bc it was during lunch the speeches and dances.

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2014

loved the service. very professional

Sydney · Married on 09/20/2014

A Special Event and DJ Willis were so great to work with! He was a lot of fun, kept the dance floor packed and agreed to all our requests. We got a ton of compliments and the lighting ASE uses looked awesome in our venue. I had a few questions about renting some other things from as well and Tim was easy to contact and very helpful! I recommend this company to every bride or anybody planning a party!

Kami · Married on 09/13/2014

I would definitely recommend A Special Event DJ to anyone getting married. Their service is easy to use to plan your ceremony and reception if you are using them for both. We had DJ Caleb and he was great and very professional!!!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2014

Dustin was a fantastic DJ. He even played some songs from Frozen for the kiddos to sing to at the reception. He was spot on for the songs to play during the ceremony. The up-lighting was gorgeous and set up exactly where they needed to be. I will use this company again and specifically ask for Dustin. Ellie was the coordinator of everything and was always available to answer emails and phone calls. Top notch professional service all around.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

We used the photo booth and everything was amazing! They were very professional and all my guests had a great time! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Cory · Married on 09/06/2014

A Special Event DJ had everything we needed to make our event a success. Very professional and reliable. Would do anything possible to satisfy their customer.

Sent on 10/03/2014

Emily · Married on 09/05/2014

I highly recommend A Special Event DJ! They are extremely professional and their online planning tool makes planning so easy. their set-up is really nice, too - they bring covers for their table/speakers/etc, it looks very nice and classy.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2014

The most responsive of all of our vendors. They are a well-oiled machine. Each person I interacted with was very friendly, professional and efficient.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

So helpful and friendly! Our DJ, Mara, was amazing. On point with the music and so flexible with our last minute changes. Fantastic service!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/30/2014

Thomas was the DJ for both our wedding ceremony and reception on August 30, 2014. Everything was wonderful! Thomas was a great dj, all the music was exactly on cue for the ceremony and he kept everyone out on the dance floor during the reception! I also really appreciated that he checked in with my husband and I frequently to ensure that things were going according to our plan. I could not be more happy with our choice of DJ!! In addition to everything else, ASE provided our monogram at no cost. We were able to email our own graphic and everyone was very impressed that the monogram matched our programs.

Thomas and ASE - thank you, thank you, thank you for helping to make our special day perfect!!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Mashayla · Married on 08/30/2014

Absolutely loved working with A Special Event DJ and Photo booth. Our guests loved our dj and photo booth attendant. They made our wedding run so smoothly and flawlessly. I loved the amount of time they took to make sure everything was right and how we wanted it to be.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Brandi · Married on 08/30/2014

We were very pleased with EVERYTHING ! Not a single complaint from us. The dj's were perfect ! Played exactly what we wanted!

Angie · Married on 08/16/2014

Dylan was an absolutely AMAZING dj. He was everything (and more) we could have asked for on our wedding day. To provide specifics, he "saved the day" by finding music to play for my slideshow after I came to him in a state of panic when I was told the music wasn't working on my slideshow. His calmness set the mood for the rest of the evening and I am so grateful for that! Our guests had such an awesome evening, they didn't want to leave! Dylan was gracious enough to play a few "encore" songs while he was packing up and he received an applause at the end of the evening. He worked with me throughout the evening for song requests and announcements. He knew exactly how to handle each situation that arose. We received many, many comments on how excellent our DJ was. I would highly recommend Dylan and A Special Event DJ!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Kelsie · Married on 08/02/2014

Photo booth was a huge hit! Loved the book that was made of all the pictures and getting the flash drive was awesome too!

Sent on 09/27/2014
  • kellianne97

Kelli · Married on 07/12/2014

ASE DJ were absolutely wonderful at our wedding!! First and most important they traveled a long way for our wedding and were completely willing to do so! When the DJ, Dustin, arrived he was super pumped and ready to go and completely willing to work with the set up we had at our location! The equipment was great, sound and light quality were top notch! Dustin was entertaining but definitely not obnoxious in any way, just perfect! Overall we were completely blown away by ASE DJ services! %100 recommend for your big day!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Amara · Married on 06/28/2014

Our DJ was amazing! We were late coming to the reception because our ceremony got pushed back due to weather. Dustin worked with us and allowed us plenty of time to get our photos in. He handled the entire night as far as coordinating the details which allowed us to be able to just enjoy the night. The music was great and everyone was up and dancing!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Heidi · Married on 06/14/2014

We can't thank A Special Event DJ and Photo Booth enough for making our wedding exactly what we wanted. Every staff person that we interacted with throughout the planning process was incredibly responsive. We had DJ Dylan and he did such an amazing job keeping the dance floor packed and all of our guests entertained. He did an excellent job throughout the night of checking in to make sure that we were happy with everything or if we had any additional special requests! The photo booth was a huge hit for our guests and is so much fun to look back at. We highly recommend every service they have to offer and know they were a huge part of how perfect our evening turned out!

Sent on 06/27/2014

I think we had Caleb as our DJ and he did a great job selecting the music and reading what our crowd would like. People were dancing the entire time and he didn't talk too much.

We also used their photobooth which they had someone else working and it was such a hit. One strip the guest got to take home as there wedding "favor" and the other half went into a book where the could write a note. We also got a flash drive with all the pictures on it too. People of all ages enjoyed the photobooth... really glad we decided to do it!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Reliable and good response time! Photo booth was amazing and lighting too! Love that I got to choose my itinerary an the DJ followed it!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2013

Special Even DJ was awesome. The lighting, sound and photo booth were fabulous! Thanks so much for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 11/25/2013