A Slice Of Heaven Cakery Reviews

A Slice Of Heaven Cakery 1

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2012

3.6
      2.5

My Husband and I decided to go with a "cheaper" cake in order to cut costs. We had a tasting with this venue and we liked the cake for the price. When working with Amy, it was a bit difficult as she missed appointments, her emails were hard to understand (typos), etc. However, when it came time for the wedding, the cake looked amazing and it was delicious! I am not a big cake person and I LOVED it!

Sent on 06/19/2012

A Slice Of Heaven Cakery's reply:

This is Amy....Sorry about the typos, but I am not a verygood at typing when it comes to the communicating on a Phone...we did meed on Labor Day Weekend to accomodate her schedule, since she was trying to plan everything out of town. Thank you again for your business..Like you said everthing was perfect with the cake!!

Hannah · Married on 08/26/2017

3.2
      3.0

Our wedding cake and cake balls were absolutely delicious. Everything was beautiful and tasted great. Kelcy was very slow to respond and we did have to follow up with her a few times but the overall delivery of her product and her pricing was great. We had a small 2 tier cake and about 100 cake balls. Classic chocolate and vanilla - fantastic. We had about 90 guests and we only had about 10 cake balls left.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Ginger

Ginger · Married on 07/22/2017

1.0

She does not have good customer service. She is slow to respond.

Sent on 06/08/2017