467 Reviews for A Simple Vow

Catholic (3)
Single Religion (2)
Agnostic (2)
Jewish (1)

Rev Mark was amazing! He made our ceremony so special and so detailed specifically to us. It was full of heart felt love and humor. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!! Thanks so much Rev Mark!!!

Profile Picture elena, 7/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He did a fantastic job personalizing our ceremony. I definitely recommend his services!! I unfortunately do not have any photos to share yet!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark is great!! He listens to what you have to say and what you prefer or don’t prefer in your wedding ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark and Jeanie were amazing throughout our entire process. From the first day we met them we knew they were going to make our wedding day everything we had dreamed of and more. They exceeded our expectations! Our ceremony was personal and everything we wanted. Mark was always open to our emails with questions. We are still getting compliments about how engaged our guests felt during the ceremony. They said they could listen to him talk for hours. Thank you Mark and Jeanie for making our big day everything we had ever dreamed of we appreciate all you have done!

Love,

The Letos

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with every aspect of your services

Profile Picture David , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was amazing! Exactly what we wanted for a ceremony. Very heartfelt but also lightened the mood and made some jokes. You would have thought he had known us for years! Would highly recommend! All our guest also said how nice the ceremony was! Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Mark was absolutely perfect. He made everyone at our wedding laugh throughout the ceremony so much so that we are still being told how awesome it all was even today. Leading up to the day he was very communicative, helpful, patient and flexible. If you are looking for an officiant, look no further, Rev Mark is the one! :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our experience was excellent! In a nutshell our experience was easy, comfortable, and somebody we can rely on for this situation.

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark put together the perfect weddding ceremony for Dylan and I. We were pleasantly taken by his personal touches and our families and friends also loved the ceremony. We heard wonderful feedback from everyone. I would recommend Mark and his wife for anyone’s ceremony. They made our day super special!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kati, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so happy we went with Mark! I wasn't comfortable with personal vows, but I wanted our ceremony to be personal, and Mark definitely made that happen! He showed up for our rehearsal and was very patient with the bridal party (they were all from out of town and we hadn't seen each other in a while). We practiced both inside and outside, due to weather. Day of the wedding it thunder stormed and we moved everything inside. It still went off without a hitch. I was crying and laughing through the whole ceremony, and so were all the guests! He completely nailed our personalities. If your looking for someone flexible and personable, then he is your guy! My husband and I were so happy we went with him!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

Mark was absolutely wonderful to work with. He did a fabulous job with our wedding and made it very personal for us. All of our guests kept commenting on how nice the service was and how great Mark was. We couldn't have been happier with him!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was seriously fantastic! He made our ceremony so personalized for the two of us. We loved knowing what the details where before the actual day. All our guests were involved in our ceremony. He made many laugh and cry. Our families want to see him in a church HAHA. Everyone didn’t believe us that we didn’t know him before we found him on the wedding sites. HE made it seem like he knew us FOREVER. Our ceremony was beyond perfect. If we ever renew our vows, Mark will be the guy for sure. We would recommend him to everyone who’s getting married!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Mark was simply fantastic. The questionnaire that he provided to start the writing process was easy to understand and allowed him to put a unique flair on our ceremony. His choices of ceremony types allowed for us to pick one that best suited our needs. Most importantly, his delivery of the ceremony was impeccable. We would recommend Mark to anyone getting married in the PGH area.

Profile Picture Seth, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was absolutely fantastic! He makes your ceremony so personalized to the two of you, it’s amazing! Every single one of our guests absolutely loved him and the ceremony! I would recommend him to everyone I know who’s getting married!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Mark was an absolutely wonderful experience. We had an intimate wedding, about 20 people total, and Mark was able to take our sense of humor and perfectly incorporate it into the ceremony. He crafted an absolutely perfect experience for us and captured our vision perfectly. We met via Skype and talked to him about our relationship, our family, how we felt about our wedding, and how we wanted the ceremony to feel. He was open to working with our requests and came up with some spot-on personal anecdotes within the ceremony! Couldn't be more ecstatic about working with A Simple Vow, would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Mark was the officiant for our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful. This was a 2nd wedding for my fiance and I and we wanted a very small intimate wedding with family only. I met with Rev. Mark prior to the wedding to get to know each other a bit and plan the ceremony. He has such a warm personality and so easy to talk to. We had the wedding at Phipps Conservatory and it was beautiful. I would highly recommend Rev. Mark's services. Actually, one of our guests that day asked for his contact information after the wedding because her daughter is getting married this year and she thought he did a great job with our wedding!

Profile Picture Shelley, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for making wedding day perfect!!! Rev Mark had me in tears from laughing! The ceremony was exactly what I was looking for and I couldn’t ask for anything else!!! He’s amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Mark was the first and only officiant we met with. When we left the initial meeting, my husband and I couldn’t stop talking about his relatability, humor, and ability to put us at ease during the stressful process. Leading up to the wedding, he was very communicative, helpful, and supportive with choosing ceremony wording and making sure the whole ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He provided many great tools to help him get to know us as a couple and to help us formulate everything we wanted to say with our ceremony. Our guests went on and on about how personal and fun the ceremony was. They were especially impressed with the officiants ability to translate our humor and personalities into a cohesive and touching ceremony. I would so highly recommend A Simple Vow for all of those reasons and more. We are so happy with the way everything went.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Having Mark officiate was exactly what we had hoped. Our ceremony felt true to us and I wouldn’t have changed a thing! Thank you so much for making our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Mark beyond exceeded our expectations for an officiant on our wedding day. We had numerous people coming up to us after the ceremony telling us that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had seen and praised reverend Mark, even asking where we found him! We cannot say enough about Reverend Mark and would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Mark is phenomenal. Let me start by saying that. To echo what others have said before, if you are looking for an officiant, this is the person you want. My husband and I received countless compliments on how personal and moving our ceremony was. Rev Mark worked with us to make it exactly what we wanted. He provided sample ceremonies and tons of readings for us to review and build from. We didn't know what to expect when we decided to work with an officiant and it was truly better than we could ever imagine. My husband actually said the ceremony was his favorite part of the day. HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR PEOPLE SAY THAT? Book him and I promise you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I'm so glad we chose Mark to officiate our wedding! He was professional and very respectful of our wants and needs! He arrived on time and met all my expectations! We met with him several weeks prior to discuss the style of wedding we were planning, and he offered us plenty of ceremony options. He even offered to help us write our own vows! My favorite part of Mark's service was the fact that that he added a touch of humor to our ceremony. I hate how sometimes a wedding can feel so stuffy and formal. Mark made sure our wedding was fun! He made everyone so comfortable with his very "down to earth" personality, and he tossed a couple jokes in to get our crowd laughing and enjoying the moment. Mark helped us to really create a very special day that we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Melinda, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Mark was fantastic! We told him what we wanted and he definitely delivered. Thank you so much for helping make our special day everything we wanted it to be and more.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Mark was so great to work with. He has a great personality and is so easy to talk to. Mark really got to know us the months leading up to our wedding, and used our stories in the ceremony. It was nice to be able to customize the ceremony , and Mark really helped us with the outline. He was also very helpful at the rehearsal , and his wife was so helpful the day of the wedding with the order and timing of the procession. What Mark wrote for our ceremony was personal and also had just the right amount of humor to keep it from being boring. ALL of our guests have complimented Rev. Mark and told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews