480 Reviews for A Simple Vow

Catholic (3)
Single Religion (2)
Agnostic (2)
Jewish (1)

Rev Mark was amazing! He made our ceremony so special and so detailed specifically to us. It was full of heart felt love and humor. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!! Thanks so much Rev Mark!!!

Profile Picture elena, 7/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very happy with Rev. Mark! Very friendly and professional, we couldn’t of asked for a better officiant!

Profile Picture lakiya, 9/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Mark is an incredible officiant! He was extremely easy to work with and creates the perfect personalized ceremony for you. He keeps it heartfelt and sweet while also making sure to add a few laughs! We loved working with him!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Rev. Mark was a dream! My ceremony was beautiful and had everyone in tears! I had multiple people after the wedding comment on how great the service was and even asked if I knew Rev. Mark for a long time. He was very personable and able to translate our story, personalities, and humor into a touching, memorable ceremony! We are happy with everything and we highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was honestly the best choice we could’ve possibly made when choosing an officiant. We were a little nervous about our first meeting with him, but right away our personality’s clicked and we spent hours talking about animals and wedding stuff! We thoroughly explained different wedding traditions with us and helped us come up with our own combination that perfectly suited us. He even improvised some funny little things into the actual ceremony that everyone thought were hilarious. Everyone has been telling us how sweet our ceremony was, and we owe it all to this guy! Thank you Mark!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Mark was so kind, thoughtful, and fun. Couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Yolien, 8/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was amazing to work with!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was amazing. He met with us several times leading up the wedding. Our ceremony was completely customized to us as a couple, as well as to what we wanted out of the ceremony. I wanted something different then the cookie cutter ceremony, and couldn’t have been happier with the result. I am still having guests tell me it was the best ceremony they have been too. I would recommend Mark for all your ceremony needs.

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was an absolute joy to work with. We got comments from all of our guests about how great he was and how he made the ceremony so special!!

Profile Picture Kyrie, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was great to work with! From the initial contact all the way until the wedding, he was easy to get in touch with and receptive to our ideas! We were unable to meet face to face because of our hectic schedules, so we held a skype session instead. Mark was able to get exactly what we wanted our ceremony to be from this session. So many guests commented about how great he was and asked if we knew him prior to the wedding! If you hire Mark, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/6/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Mark was great! From our initial point of contact he was super responsive to emails and enthusiastic about being part of our special day. He provided us with his short and sweet ceremony script and allowed us to add personal touches and customize some parts that made it uniquely ours. He also ran through it quickly as we were getting ready because my wife was nervous :) We would 100% recommend A Simple Vow for your wedding!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

He did a fantastic job personalizing our ceremony. I definitely recommend his services!! I unfortunately do not have any photos to share yet!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark is great!! He listens to what you have to say and what you prefer or don’t prefer in your wedding ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark and Jeanie were amazing throughout our entire process. From the first day we met them we knew they were going to make our wedding day everything we had dreamed of and more. They exceeded our expectations! Our ceremony was personal and everything we wanted. Mark was always open to our emails with questions. We are still getting compliments about how engaged our guests felt during the ceremony. They said they could listen to him talk for hours. Thank you Mark and Jeanie for making our big day everything we had ever dreamed of we appreciate all you have done!

Love,

The Letos

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with every aspect of your services

Profile Picture David , 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was amazing! Exactly what we wanted for a ceremony. Very heartfelt but also lightened the mood and made some jokes. You would have thought he had known us for years! Would highly recommend! All our guest also said how nice the ceremony was! Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Mark was absolutely perfect. He made everyone at our wedding laugh throughout the ceremony so much so that we are still being told how awesome it all was even today. Leading up to the day he was very communicative, helpful, patient and flexible. If you are looking for an officiant, look no further, Rev Mark is the one! :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Mark was simply amazing!! We knew instantly from our initial meeting with him that he was the perfect fit to perform our ceremony. Our ceremony was everything that we wanted, short, some religious notes, funny, witty and beautiful. Rev Mark even snuck out of photos during the first kiss, such a pro move!!! I have already recommended him to my friends and would recommend him to anyone looking for a personal/charming/fun ceremony!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience was excellent! In a nutshell our experience was easy, comfortable, and somebody we can rely on for this situation.

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From start til finish, Rev. Mark was a joy to work with! Our ceremony was perfect and personalized just for us. Our guests and other vendors having been raving about him since our wedding day.

Profile Picture Korie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark put together the perfect weddding ceremony for Dylan and I. We were pleasantly taken by his personal touches and our families and friends also loved the ceremony. We heard wonderful feedback from everyone. I would recommend Mark and his wife for anyone’s ceremony. They made our day super special!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kati, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He did a great job of making the ceremony fit our personalities and seem personal, even though we had only met the few times prior to the wedding. Multiple people asked us how we knew him afterwards. Throughout the process, Mark was also full of ideas and willing to listen to ours. He was very accommodating and responsive. We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I am so happy we went with Mark! I wasn't comfortable with personal vows, but I wanted our ceremony to be personal, and Mark definitely made that happen! He showed up for our rehearsal and was very patient with the bridal party (they were all from out of town and we hadn't seen each other in a while). We practiced both inside and outside, due to weather. Day of the wedding it thunder stormed and we moved everything inside. It still went off without a hitch. I was crying and laughing through the whole ceremony, and so were all the guests! He completely nailed our personalities. If your looking for someone flexible and personable, then he is your guy! My husband and I were so happy we went with him!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

Mark was absolutely wonderful to work with. He did a fabulous job with our wedding and made it very personal for us. All of our guests kept commenting on how nice the service was and how great Mark was. We couldn't have been happier with him!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews