A Simple Vow Reviews

486 Reviews for A Simple Vow

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

486 A Simple Vow Reviews

elena · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Rev Mark was amazing! He made our ceremony so special and so detailed specifically to us. It was full of heart felt love and humor. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married!! Thanks so much Rev Mark!!!

Sara · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal

Mark was simply amazing. Right from the very first moment my husband and I met him. He was so pleasant, responsive, easy to work with, reliable and he made our ceremony so special. He takes the time to get to know his clients. He genuinely cares. I can’t say enough great things about him.

lakiya · Married on 09/30/2018

We are very happy with Rev. Mark! Very friendly and professional, we couldn’t of asked for a better officiant!

Maggie · Married on 09/29/2018

We could not be happier that we chose Mark to do our ceremony. He was incredible. So many guests made comments during the reception about how awesome the officiant was. He made our ceremony perfect and customized the content to fit our relationship perfectly. He was so easy to work with and we couldn’t have picked a better person!

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Fun and friendly. Did an excellent job.

Sent on 10/03/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! It was a pleasure to be there for you and Dave in the Broderie Room. Many happy days to you both!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2018

Mark was amazing! We didn't actually meet until the ceremony but he was very responsive through email and helpful with deciding on which route to go with vows (he has a million options) and the day of the wedding he was patient as we were running late from first look photos to our ceremony- we had to change our ceremony location last minute due to weather and he immediately stepped in to help find a perfect spot.

Sent on 10/03/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Katie! Rain or not it was a beautiful evening to spend with two wonderful people and their families. Many happy days to you and Michael!

Michael · Married on 09/08/2018

Mark was excellent as our officiant! He met with us and went through our ceremony in detail, ensuring it was exactly as we wanted it to be. He is a genuinely nice person, and will do anything to make sure your ceremony is memorable and beautiful. I highly recommend using him for your wedding!

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2018

Mark is an incredible officiant! He was extremely easy to work with and creates the perfect personalized ceremony for you. He keeps it heartfelt and sweet while also making sure to add a few laughs! We loved working with him!

Sent on 09/16/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

You and Paul are fantastic people, Shannon! And your personal vows were incredible! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. Many blessings and many happy days to you both!

Tara · Married on 09/02/2018

Working with Rev. Mark was a dream! My ceremony was beautiful and had everyone in tears! I had multiple people after the wedding comment on how great the service was and even asked if I knew Rev. Mark for a long time. He was very personable and able to translate our story, personalities, and humor into a touching, memorable ceremony! We are happy with everything and we highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Tara! You had the perfect day for a perfect ceremony, made all the better by your fantastic "seasoning of the bride"! The herbs made everything amazing. It was a delight getting to know you and Zach. Hope to see you and the pups around town someday!

Miranda · Married on 09/01/2018

Reverand Mark made our ceremony so fun and personal. Our guests can't stop talking about how much they enjoyed our ceremony! He really took the time to get to know us and our families and made our wedding day very special. We can not thank him enough!

Aubrey · Married on 08/25/2018

Mark was honestly the best choice we could’ve possibly made when choosing an officiant. We were a little nervous about our first meeting with him, but right away our personality’s clicked and we spent hours talking about animals and wedding stuff! We thoroughly explained different wedding traditions with us and helped us come up with our own combination that perfectly suited us. He even improvised some funny little things into the actual ceremony that everyone thought were hilarious. Everyone has been telling us how sweet our ceremony was, and we owe it all to this guy! Thank you Mark!!

• Y

Yolien · Married on 08/22/2018

Rev. Mark was so kind, thoughtful, and fun. Couldn't have asked for more!

Victoria · Married on 07/21/2018

He was amazing to work with!!!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    A Simple Vow 1
    A Simple Vow 2
    A Simple Vow 3

A Simple Vow's reply:

So were you, Tori! Your Dad's opening prayer was incredibly touching. I'm glad he was a part of it. Many blessings to you and Kodey!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Mark was amazing. He met with us several times leading up the wedding. Our ceremony was completely customized to us as a couple, as well as to what we wanted out of the ceremony. I wanted something different then the cookie cutter ceremony, and couldn’t have been happier with the result. I am still having guests tell me it was the best ceremony they have been too. I would recommend Mark for all your ceremony needs.

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! It was wonderful getting to know you and Curt throughout our sessions. It's clear that the two of truly enjoy being together. Your ceremony had to be the same way. I know you'll have many blessings and many happy days ahead!

Kyrie · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark was an absolute joy to work with. We got comments from all of our guests about how great he was and how he made the ceremony so special!!

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Kyrie! I was happy to be there for you and John. Your vows to each other were nothing less than stunning, but let's face it, it was your daughter who stole the show! Many blessings to you and your lovely family!

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

Mark was great to work with! From the initial contact all the way until the wedding, he was easy to get in touch with and receptive to our ideas! We were unable to meet face to face because of our hectic schedules, so we held a skype session instead. Mark was able to get exactly what we wanted our ceremony to be from this session. So many guests commented about how great he was and asked if we knew him prior to the wedding! If you hire Mark, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you very much for this wonderful review, Stephanie! And thank you and Brandon for your kindness and understanding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect couple. Many blessings and many happy days to you both!

Erin · Married on 07/01/2018

Rev Mark was great! From our initial point of contact he was super responsive to emails and enthusiastic about being part of our special day. He provided us with his short and sweet ceremony script and allowed us to add personal touches and customize some parts that made it uniquely ours. He also ran through it quickly as we were getting ready because my wife was nervous :) We would 100% recommend A Simple Vow for your wedding!

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thanks, Erin! You and Jess are an absolutely delightful couple, so warm and personable. I was honored to be there for you. Many happy days to you both!

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Mark is great!! He listens to what you have to say and what you prefer or don’t prefer in your wedding ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone!

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thanks, Emily! You and Don were so easy-going and fun. I also want to say thanks again to Don for the Challenge Coin. It means a lot to me to be given such a thoughtful gift. Many blessings and many happy days to you both!

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

He did a fantastic job personalizing our ceremony. I definitely recommend his services!! I unfortunately do not have any photos to share yet!

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! I'm so glad you and Gary got the beautiful (if slightly warm) day that you deserved. I'm also very glad I didn't make eye contact with your Dad. We would all have been a teary mess! Many blessings and many happy days to you!

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Mark and Jeanie were amazing throughout our entire process. From the first day we met them we knew they were going to make our wedding day everything we had dreamed of and more. They exceeded our expectations! Our ceremony was personal and everything we wanted. Mark was always open to our emails with questions. We are still getting compliments about how engaged our guests felt during the ceremony. They said they could listen to him talk for hours. Thank you Mark and Jeanie for making our big day everything we had ever dreamed of we appreciate all you have done!

Love,

The Letos

Sent on 07/05/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

Yours was a magical wedding day! The rain stopped at just the right time; the sun was golden and bright, and your Reese's Cup unity ceremony (and you and Juls, of course) made everything perfectly sweet. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. Many blessings and many peanut butter/chocolate confections to you both!

David · Married on 06/22/2018

We were very happy with every aspect of your services

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Mark was amazing! Exactly what we wanted for a ceremony. Very heartfelt but also lightened the mood and made some jokes. You would have thought he had known us for years! Would highly recommend! All our guest also said how nice the ceremony was! Thanks Mark!

Sent on 07/05/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

It was a true delight to be a part of your wedding day, Alex! You and Paul showed an incredible amount of care in every aspect of your wedding planning. Your marriage is going to be outstanding! Many blessings and many happy days to you both!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev Mark was absolutely perfect. He made everyone at our wedding laugh throughout the ceremony so much so that we are still being told how awesome it all was even today. Leading up to the day he was very communicative, helpful, patient and flexible. If you are looking for an officiant, look no further, Rev Mark is the one! :)

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thanks, Emily! Your little nephew's laughs were the best of all. Right on cue, almost as if I paid him! Amazing things happen when there's just that much love and joy in the room. Many happy days to you and Alex and your wonderful families!

Jillian · Married on 06/02/2018

Rev Mark was simply amazing!! We knew instantly from our initial meeting with him that he was the perfect fit to perform our ceremony. Our ceremony was everything that we wanted, short, some religious notes, funny, witty and beautiful. Rev Mark even snuck out of photos during the first kiss, such a pro move!!! I have already recommended him to my friends and would recommend him to anyone looking for a personal/charming/fun ceremony!

Sent on 08/13/2018

A Simple Vow's reply:

Thank you, Jillian! It was wonderful to be there with the two of you. I may have gotten out of the way of your first smooch, but I still snuck a peek. I have to say, you and Brandon may have made my Top Ten!