A Shining Star Limousine Services Reviews

34 | Bayville, NJ

34 Reviews for A Shining Star Limousine Services

Juliann · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Service for Wedding!

Shining Star was a great experience. When I first reached out to explain the timeline and types of vehicles we would need, Dominic was very helpful in arranging a different, more affordable option. All the vehicles arrived on time and made all the stops we outlined in advance. The sedan, limo and party bus were all very clean and met our expectations. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

it was my pleasure to be a small part of your wedding day .
    wishing you many blessings for the future

Dominic

Arielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Fall Wedding!

A Shining Star Limo, provided fantastic service for my wedding day. Tom our driver arrived promptly to each destination, he followed our time line precisely, and did not need to refer to us for directions. The limo arrived clean and ready for our bridal party! I couldn’t be more thankful to work with this company because they were very understanding of me looking for a limo service last minute. They always answered all of my questions and provided me with various limo options to fit my needs.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Juliana · Married on 06/22/2018

Angie was definitely my favorite part about my wedding, 6/22/18. We went over some last minute things with her right before cocktail hour and she was so kind and accommodating. The wedding was a blast and she played everything we requested. The guests were also very pleased and everyone was dancing all night long. Kevin was so helpful with the pre-planning and made everything a breeze. We will absolutely use Starshield again- you guys were amazing!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • User6606801 · 1+ year ago

I think if I did it another time I would need a clear contact number for the driver that day so I could speak to him directly instead of calling the office late and risking no one answering. Otherwise, service was perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you very much ..i wish you many many years of happiness
  • F

Fatima · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Shining Star for our wedding day and everything went off without a hitch. The drivers were on time, helpful, and professional. They were very accommodating to all of our guests who ranged in age from 4 years old to 83 years old. Dominic answered all of our questions along the way and reviewed the details carefully. I would recommend Shining Star wholeheartedly.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Angela · Married on 06/30/2017

We found this transportation online. We spoke with Dominic initially and booked it right away. We did have a communication issue in the beginning but once that was straightened out - everything worked out great. He arrived on time to pick us up for my daughters wedding and remained with us during the hours we needed him. Very happy with this service and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you angela...sorry about the bad communication in the beginning ...im glad you choose us

Tara · Married on 06/24/2017

A Shining Star Limousine was provided our bridal party and guests with absolute amazing shuttle service for our June 2017 wedding. Prior to the wedding, everyone I spoke with was friendly, helpful and responded promptly to inquires and requests. My guest loved the 24 passenger shuttle provided and staff. I highly recommend them without hesitation!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you very much tara for giving us an opportunity and for the great review , we at a shining star limousine wish you and your family many years of happiness ...once again thank you...dominic lopes

lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

Really great experience! Used a shining star limo for a party bus and shuttle bus and they were excellent. High recommendation.

Sent on 07/09/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you lauren..it was a pleasure

Mary · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband did all the booking for this and I wasn't really involved in working with this vendor, but I was so pleased on my wedding day! Courteous, professional, prompt, reasonable prices

Sent on 07/22/2017

Kim · Married on 04/07/2017

I ordered a shuttle service from the White Sands Resort to Clark's Landing Yacht Club and a return trip for my daughters wedding April 7, 2017. Bravo to Dominic and the driver for their amazing service. Professional, reliable, courteous, an the most reasonable priced service in the area. I am so glad I spoke to Dominic an chose this company. I highly recommend this company an will absolutely use them again.

Sent on 04/17/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you kim for taking the time to write these lovely lines , it means a lot to me .once again thank you.....dominic

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

Dominic was awesome!! He responded quickly to all my e-mails/calls and arrived as expected. He was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend his services and use him again.

Sent on 03/12/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you so much for the great review ..It was a pleasure to assist you with all your transportation needs ...I wish you many many years of happiness ...dominic
  • kimberly

Kim · Married on 12/31/2016

No issues at all with Shining Star! The limo bus was great, our driver was great and got us where we needed to go! We had last minute location changes and they were very accommodating. Thanks so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 01/19/2017

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

just curious why not 5 starts ...lol.....many years of blessings and happiness to you and your family..

regards
    dominic

Mandy · Married on 12/03/2016

One of the best decisions I made was using A Shining Star Limo for shuttle service for my wedding guests. Dominic was great to work with and very responsive. The company was also very reasonably priced which was great with all the other wedding expenses. I would definitely recommend booking them.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Eae · Married on 10/15/2016

Dominic and A Shining star were great to work with! I was scrambling to set up a shuttle for our guests a week before the wedding, and not only did they have availability and a very easy booking process, but they were friendly, professional, and very reasonably priced!

Thanks for your help with everything!

Sent on 10/24/2016

shanea · Married on 08/12/2016

Great to work with!! Easy to book and very accommodating to last minute changes we decided to make.

Sent on 08/25/2016

I can't say enough good things about Dominic and A Shining Star Limo!! Dominic was such a pleasure to work with. Between our initial meeting to the day of the wedding, he was always very responsive to emails. He even helped me pick the location for my wedding photos as I was not extremely familiar with the area of my reception. It was a great spot right on the water! His day of service was exceptional - he arrived early to my home to assist me and my bridesmaids with getting on the party bus comfortably. When we arrived to the church, he made sure to keep an eye out while I stayed on the bus to make sure no one saw me before my entrance down the aisle. His vehicle not only ran smoothly, but was exceptionally clean and spacious. My bridal party had such a fun time driving from the church to the reception! I could go on and on- just know that you can't go wrong with A Shining Star Limo! My husband and I highly recommend this company for your wedding day transportation needs!

Thanks again so much Dominic!!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you so much for this great review , the pleasure was all mine , you where a very special couple to deal with and i wish you many many years of nothing but happiness ..thank you very much ..dominic

Andrea · Married on 07/09/2016

I don't know where to start ,I got married this weekend and from start to finish a shining star limousine, promised and delivered unbelievable service not only to me but also to all my guests .I will definitely recommend and will continue to use there services..a special thanks to Dominic and his staff for making this day very special

Sent on 07/12/2016

peter · Married on 09/12/2015

From start to finish Shining Star Limo made our very special day that much better. Dominic was helpful from the second i inquired about the rate. he was able to provide helpful information about services and cost. he was great with communication through out the process, and even after when we thought we may have left some items on the limo. The driver was there early! he was extremely professional, flexible, and really just made sure we were all comfortable. he even came back to the venue when he realized there were a few items still on the limo. we would use Shining Star again and recommend to anyone looking for a limo service.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Dominic was very professional and helpful throughout my process of securing a limousine for my wedding day. When the wedding day came, he was very helpful and provided high quality service. Due to the weather, we had to make some changes to the itinerary and he was more than accommodating. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2015

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you Jennifer it really was my pleasure to do everything I could to help your day go perfect..
    dominic lopes

Marion · event on 08/05/2015

Highly recommend Shining Star for when you need a limo. My daughter and I went from Manchester to Metlife Stadium for a One Direction Concert and return home. My driver, I apologize I forget his name, went above and beyond for me, I have COPD and it's difficult for me to walk a distance, he hunted and I do mean hunted down to get golf cart to get me closer to where he was parked, Metlife doesn't allow a stretch limo back into the parking area where we were. Excellent professionalism in every meaning of the word, if I am able to do this again next year, I will def be calling them again.

Sent on 08/06/2015

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you so much marion for the kind words , it was our pleasure to service you and we hope to see you again next year ..by the way yours drivers name was jeff.
    like us on facebook.

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2015

We rented our party bus for the wedding party from Shining Star. It was really cool inside with the lights and music and our bridal party thought it was amazing. It showed up on time and was a cool relief from the warm beach day. It drove us from the first look location to our ceremony, and hid the bride while we waited for the guests to arrive. Our driver was kind, and “wouldn’t leave anyone behind” as some of the group tried to get over to the cocktail hour before the bride and groom had finished with pictures. Worth what we paid for (3 hours was perfect), and the water bottles that were provided saved us before setting foot on the sand for the ceremony.

Sent on 07/02/2015

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you Rebecca for the kind words about my company ...it true is appreciated , if you ever need anything we will be here for you...
    once again thank you

dominic lopes
    ceo / president

Ashleigh · Married on 05/23/2015

We used the 24 passenger party bus for our wedding. I can not say enough good things about A Shining Star Limousine. Dominic was so professional and accommodating to the many changes that occurred with the planning of our wedding day. Everyone raved about the party bus. We had such a good time on the bus, it was a great start to an amazing night. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable, affordable transportation. Thank you again to Dominic for everything,

Sent on 06/03/2015

A Shining Star Limousine Services's reply:

thank you ashleigh ..the pleasure was all ours to serve you ..

once again thank you for the opportunity

regards
    Dominic lopes

tony · event on 10/04/2014

from the beginning to the end , every person we spoke with was professional understanding and accommodating ..there vehicles where top of the line.....I would use them again again again....excellent all around...thank you

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Teresa Migliore

Teresa · Married on 07/12/2013

We were very pleased with our limo services. Shining Star worked with us and gave us exactly what we wanted at an affordable price. The limo bus was very impressive stocked with snacks and goodies. Thank you from Joe and Teresa!

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • R. Xavier

R. Xavier · Married on 10/28/2012

Service was exceptional, on time, and without any issue whatsoever. Our transportation needs were handled with the utmost professionalism and it was a relief to have this aspect of our wedding go so very smoothly. On time, courteous, and happily met our budget. Very satisfied!

Sent on 12/12/2012