A & S Playzone Party Rentals Reviews

4 | Franklin, OH

4 Reviews for A & S Playzone Party Rentals

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jose did a remarkable job setting up our backdrop for our reception. Initially, the background wasn't like I had envisioned and Jose made sure I was satisfied with the set up. He went back to the warehouse (Franklin) to pick up more materials to add to my backdrop and drove back to our reception area (Piqua) in his own car to make sure I got everything that I had dreamed. Jose went above and beyond my expectations to ensure my dreams came true. I would recommend Jose and the A&S team to for your wedding rentals.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Madison · Married on 05/02/2015

They have everything that you need for your wedding to make it a great day. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Max · Married on 02/09/2018

The whole staff at A & S were great to work with. From the ladies booking the event to guys doing the setup. These guys are the best

Sent on 03/23/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/29/2016

A&S provided the best value I could find for providing chiavari chairs for my wedding. They were extremely flexible and accommodating with delivery and pick up times. I would recommend them to anyone looking for affordable chiavari chairs and reasonable set-up/delivery fees!

Sent on 06/09/2016