4 Reviews for A & S Playzone Party Rentals

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Chairs (1)

Jose did a remarkable job setting up our backdrop for our reception. Initially, the background wasn't like I had envisioned and Jose made sure I was satisfied with the set up. He went back to the warehouse (Franklin) to pick up more materials to add to my backdrop and drove back to our reception area (Piqua) in his own car to make sure I got everything that I had dreamed. Jose went above and beyond my expectations to ensure my dreams came true. I would recommend Jose and the A&S team to for your wedding rentals.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The whole staff at A & S were great to work with. From the ladies booking the event to guys doing the setup. These guys are the best

Profile Picture Max, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A&S provided the best value I could find for providing chiavari chairs for my wedding. They were extremely flexible and accommodating with delivery and pick up times. I would recommend them to anyone looking for affordable chiavari chairs and reasonable set-up/delivery fees!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs

They have everything that you need for your wedding to make it a great day. Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Madison, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews