A S O Limousine Service Reviews

13 | Fishkill, NY

13 Reviews for A S O Limousine Service

Megan · Married on 10/12/2014

From the moment I spoke with them on the phone they were nothing but amazing!! I had to call a few times to update pick up time and such once I ironed out the day of details. Never once did it seem to be a hassle or an inconvenience for them. Todd was our driver and he was great!! My now husband gets car sick very easily and we were a little worried about him getting into a limo, but Todd was an excellent driver and never once did my husband feel sick. He was always professional and was very accommodating to our needs.

We also booked a car service to the airport the next day and we got Todd as a driver, my husband was happy that he was our driver again.

I would recommend this service to everyone!!! They did an AMAZING job!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • User2122025 · 2+ years ago

We had A Special Occasion (ASO) Limousine for our wedding limo transportation and LOVED them! We met with about 3 limo companies total before deciding on who to go with and are so happy that we chose ASO Limo. We had the 14 passenger black SUV limo and it was so comfortable, clean and beautiful for our bridal party of 10! We had so much fun riding in our limo with our bridal party. Joe was our main contact person and our driver and we loved him! He was so nice, personable and down to earth...we really enjoyed working with him! Joe was always very responsive and willing to work with us. He was also on time in picking us up and dropping us off to our destination. Joe also provided beverage napkins in the limo coordinating with the colors of our wedding, as well as provided us with champagne and waters and pulled out a red carpet for us after we got married as he poured our first glass of champagne to toast.... :) we cannot thank him enough. Joe went the extra mile for sure in everything he did and we HIGHLY recommend him AND ASO Limo to everyone for all of their special occasions!!!! :-)

Sent on 11/19/2012

Anna · Married on 10/21/2012

A Special Occasion Limousine took such great care of us and our guests on our wedding weekend and even before in the planning stages. Comfort, reliability, flexibility – they delivered all you can ask from a transportation company. In addition, their drivers were polite, courteous, and knowledgeable and made our guests feel as though they were being driven by family! We are so glad they were in the driver’s seat for our wedding weekend.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Heather · Married on 09/29/2012

ASO Limo gave us a great price and sent a great driver. He got me to the church on time! With champagne - what more could you ask for!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Kathry · Married on 09/29/2012

I got married last month and had a very positive experience with A.S.O. Limo. I called them pretty late in the game (about 1.5 months before) as the limousine company I had been communicating with for a few weeks and had just booked, called me back to tell me they did not have a car available after all. So, when I called A.S.O., I was in a bit of a panic that I wouldn't find something so late in the game, but they were very accommodating and helped me get something booked that day. Due to the anticipated size of my party, I was initially booked for a SUV limo. I did not notice this until later and I much preferred to have a regular car limo, versus SUV (just personal preference). I knew that at only 2 weeks out, it was not likely they would have this option available, but I thought I'd at least ask. Again, they were incredibly accommodating and able to shift some things around to get me the limo I wanted. Furthermore, the ride included champagne and they even asked about our wedding colors to provide napkins that complimented them! The driver was there on time and was very friendly and patient. I would highly recommend working with A Special Occasion Limo service.

Sent on 10/26/2012

They were awesome. The limo was beautiful and they provided excellent service. The driver was polite and arrived on time to pick us up. They helped us out a lot. They gave us a great deal.

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/04/2011

Great service! treated my wedding party like kings and queens! The drivers were on time! I was not! LOL! I would use them again!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2011

ASO was awesome from start to finish. They were super flexible about deposits and payment in full and they were so nice about the little details like champagne and color scheme etc. The car was great and Shawn was a true professional! He helped me with my train and he also helped my Dad who’s leg was really bothering him that day. He took care of everything and didn’t leave me with a care in the world. He was also early and SO NICE!!!! Thanks so much Shawn!!! You rock.

Sent on 04/12/2011

Jackie · Married on 08/07/2010

Great Service. Drivers were amazing. Helped me in and out of the car and even fixed my train for me as I entered the church. So nice and so helpful. They arrived early and had everything set up for us after the church. Great company to work with!

Sent on 03/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2010

I was very impressed with ASO, we used them for our shuttles from our hotel to our wedding. They were very flexible when we asked for extra stops (at the train station to pick up guests from the city) with just a few days warning. They were on time, professional, and knew the area well.

Sent on 06/05/2010

CARLY · Married on 12/31/2008

Donovan was the BEST drive in the world! We had two limos for our wedding from ASO Limo. Both drivers were awesome. More importantl, it was a snowy bad weather day, the drivers were early and ready to go! Donovan, helped my to the car protecting my wedding dress from the snow the whole way! The limos have a special "bridal door" that allows entry from the back of the limo, that way the bride and groom aren't walked all over by the wedding party! So cool. They delivered us to the church on time and in style!

Sent on 01/25/2009

Melinda · Married on 09/18/2010

Wonderful and on time! Only a months notice for a busy day and they still managed to have a limo for my wedding!

Sent on 04/07/2011

0.4
      1.5
      0.5
      0.0

The driver was on the phone all the time.he was fighting with someone on the phone.

Sent on 08/10/2013