A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia Reviews

1 User photo

A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia 1

Ariel · Married on 04/26/2019

Outstanding!!!!

Tonjia did my make up for my bridal shower and she did an AMAZING job! I received so many compliments and even after a few tears and many hugs my make up still looked flawless at the end of the day! I am so happy with Tonjia’s services. She is responsive, made me feel comfortable, listened to what I was and made great recommendations! Can’t wait for her to do my make up for the weddding!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia 2

A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia's reply:

Thank you Ariel! I am SO happy you were extremely pleased with your makeover! I cant wait to do it all over again on your wedding day! 💋

Deanna · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Tonjia is absolutely INCREDIBLE! She did the make up for my wedding (10/7/18) and it looked phenomenal! It is hard to express in words just how grateful I am. Tonjia was highly responsive, professional, and knowledgeable through the entire planning process. She traveled to my home to do our make up and brought all supplies with her (including lighting). Tonjia truly knows what she is doing! We had 9 women getting their make up done. With the help of another artist who she enlisted, Tonjia was able to complete our makeup in a timely manner. There was no rush whatsoever and she was totally flexible with my hair dresser. Tonjia's airbrush/make up went on SO light and smooth. It felt as if I had nothing on my face, yet looked like something on a magazine cover. I would HIGHLY recommend Tonjia for any event. In fact, my cousin (MOH) will be using Tonjia for her upcoming wedding this spring because she loved her work so much. Your skills are unmatched, Tonjia! Thank you for making us feel so beautiful ♥

Sent on 03/20/2019

A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia's reply:

Deanna THANK YOU!!!! I had an amazing day with you and your bridesmaids. You are a beauty inside and out!

Trynia Follen · Married on 05/01/2018

Amazing Experience!!!

Tonjia is a Professional Makeup Artist! I had a planned Gala event to attend to in the evening. I had told her, what type of look I was looking for...something very natural, nothing to dark or heavy. Her application of makeup was smooth and gentle. her brushes were very soft. She walked me thru every step of her applying my makeup. The outcome was amazing! I would highly recommend Tonjia.

Sent on 03/19/2019

A.R.T.istry Makeup By Tonjia's reply:

Thank you!! Cant wait for your next event!! It was so much fun doing your makeover! You looked so stunning!

Jessica · Married on 08/21/2009

Great experience!

Tonjia did a fantastic job with the makeup for my wedding. She was prompt, friendly, and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/24/2019