A.R. Davis Photography Reviews

A.R. Davis Photography 6
A.R. Davis Photography 7

Hannah Shorey · Married on 07/15/2019

Amazing Experience!!

We used Adam and Becca for our wedding and we were absolutely blown away by them!! To start off they were so friendly and made my husband and I feel comfortable during our engagement session and during the whole wedding day. They were easy to contact, responsive, and quick to get our pictures back to us. The pictures we received from our wedding are absolutely stunning. They capture the small moments and the emotion in a beautiful and artistic way. I would hang every single picture they gave us on our wall if I could!! Seriously loved our experience and could not recommend them more. Money well spent!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    A.R. Davis Photography 17
    A.R. Davis Photography 18
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 02/16/2019

Made our Day

The vendor selection during wedding planning was beyond stressful for me and my fiance could tell that I was stressing out., but when we met with Adam and Becca he saw the stress melt away. They helped put my mind at ease which of course made him say " they are hired". They answered every question I had, addressed ever concern I had, and were just completely professional in every way. My engagement pictures turned out breath taking, even though is was like 90 degrees that day, and everyone loved them. The day of our wedding I gave them a very long list of family combination pictures and they breezed through them and I got every picture I wanted. Candid pictures are my favorite because you can truly see how people are feeling and they captured all of our guests smiling faces. Thank you so much for being a HUGE part of our day, we couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    A.R. Davis Photography 32
  • Emily

Emily Oskay · Married on 01/06/2019

Two Photographers with Impeccable Style

It was great to work with this husband and wife duo! They were fun, relatable, early and professional! They worked with us in advance to make sure they had a list of all the photos we wanted and delivered beautiful photos or our wedding right after the big day! We loved working with Adam and Becca and would highly recommend to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/06/2019