A Private Limousine and Party Bus Reviews

2 | Newport Beach, CA

2 Reviews for A Private Limousine and Party Bus

Raquel · event on 06/06/2015

Captain Bob was the best. One of the ladies forget her shoes on the limo and he came all the way back to the house to drop them off!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Robert · Married on 01/10/2010

I booked a private limousine for my prom and I am so grateful to have stumbled upon this company. Honest, you get every cent for your dollar. It was most definitely worth it and I absolutely loved it! Our Driver, Eric, was amazing, chivalrous and kind. He had a lot of patience and joy when dealing with a group 17 and 18 year olds. A Private Limousine was amazing and I'm glad to have used their company. The Manager, Mrs. Kimmy, and Mr. Eric were delightful and sweet. I enjoyed conversing with both of these wonderful people, and managed to create a friendship and bond that you will NEVER find somewhere else. I would DEFINITELY recommend this company to anyone- and I already have! Thank You so much for your kindness, flexibility and honesty that you showed to me and my group. You'll be hearing a call from my very soon!
    Lots of love,