A Pretty Flower by A&A Floral Arts Reviews

6 | Chicago, IL

6 Reviews for A Pretty Flower by A&A Floral Arts

• Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Can not recommend enough!

I can't say enough good things about Juli. She and he mother were so helpful, kind, and patient while working with me on my wedding flowers. I felt she listened to my questions, input, and concerns seriously, and actively tried to alleviate some of my (very high) wedding stress. My flowers were just want I wanted and then some, they truly have an eye for what they do! I received so many compliments on the florals and am eagerly awaiting my wedding photography mainly so I can see the beautiful bouquets again.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie C. · Married on 05/17/2019

Juli is YOUR florist!

I cannot say enough good things about Juli. I first heard about her and A Pretty Flower when she did the florals for my best friend's wedding in 2018. My best friend was raving about how easy she was to work with and what a rare gem Juli was/is during an otherwise chaotic planning time.

After hiring to provide the florals for my own wedding in May of 2019, I could not agree more. I gave her several Pinterest shots and a general overall vibe knowing absolutely nothing about florals/what was in season/names of flowers, and she knocked it out of the park. Juli was able to provide the "matching, but not identical" look I so desperately craved and she totally exceeded my expectations. The only thing I regret is that I was not there to meet her when she dropped off the flowers (bridal timing issue, NOT Juli's) because I wanted to give her the biggest hug. 1000% recommend her services for your wedding, your baby shower, your treat yo-self day...anytime you need flowers, she's the one to call.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn · Married on 05/18/2018

Best Flowers, Best Price, Best People!

I absolutely LOVE Juli and her mother who own this shop. Juli is such a warm and welcoming person; I felt like we were longtime friends after our first meeting. I didn’t have specific flowers that I had to have in my wedding (actually we had talked about not having any flowers at all), but after seeing the beautiful arrangement ideas Juli had and for such a great price, I knew it would be worth it. For the bridesmaids I wanted simple greenery with a bit of white since the girls were wearing red and I did not want very big bouquets for them. Originally I said baby’s breath would be fine, but she introduced me to something I liked even more that was similar and cheaper: wax flowers. Those with the greenery were exactly the look I wanted. And I cannot rave enough about my bouquet! I did not want a traditional round one that I had seen with so many brides, but instead opted for an elaborate cascading one to compliment the very simple wedding dress I had picked. As with the bridesmaid’s flowers, she nailed it! The color palette, shape, and classy aesthetic was exactly what I wanted and it was by far the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen in a wedding. I had told her how the one thing I really wanted, but felt was too expensive was a circular arch. Most places only carry standard arches and I only found a couple round arches that you could rent but they were expensive. Juli decided she loved the idea so much and wanted to make my dream come true that she said she would take on the project of making the arch and then renting it to me for a super reasonable price! She would also fill it with lovely foliage so it looked full and came out great in pictures. If you are on the fence about flowers because you want to keep cost down and/or you just want the most beautiful arrangements that are catered to your style from the sweetest people, go talk to Juli!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Liz · Married on 03/25/2017

A Pretty flower did our flowers for my shower and for our wedding and they were stunning. They provided a chuppah as well and it was beautiful and perfect! Juli was great to work with and did a fantastic job of designing exactly what I wanted and their pricing was super reasonable. Plus, they are around the corner from our home so we use them for everything and it was nice to support a local business.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Ruth N. · Married on 05/03/2014

Beautiful flowers delivered right to the church! We loved supporting a great local business too.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 02/15/2014

Dragica and her group were outstanding! My wedding flowers were amazing. She truly has talent and knows exactly what is needed to make the space look perfect. She was able to visualize what I wanted and make it even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I will use A&A floral arts for all of my future flower needs!

Sent on 02/18/2014