A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Reviews

168 | Lombard, IL

168 Reviews for A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth

Sumhr · Married on 03/09/2013

I took advantage of a Black Friday deal and it was well worth it! Matt was very responsive, everything arrived on time and transformed our ballroom into an amazing space. We highly recommend Posh...Thank you!!

Sent on 03/11/2013

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Sumhr, congratulations to both you and Justin. The room looked amazing!

Carole · Married on 12/29/2012

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful it was to work with Posh Production. They did our backdropping and the photo/video booth. The photo booth has been very popular at weddings but the video feature was a unique addition! I went back and forth on backdropping and I am so glad I did it. It made a great focal point for the reception hall and ceremony space that added an additional elegance. It pulled the entire room together. Matt, the owner, was great to work with, and he was always prompt in returning any emails with questions I had. This is a great company that can bring the special additions to your wedding at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/09/2013

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Carole, the video booth was great and the room turned out beautiful.

Matt was such an amazing DJ for my wedding! I couldn't be happier with the work he did, his attentiveness, and his easy going personality. Not only was he an expert DJ, but I felt like he really cared about my wedding and cared about making it perfect. He always made sure things were how I wanted them to be, rather than assuming anything. My reception was absolutely perfect and my guests and I had so much fun! When I first started looking for a DJ I was in a different state and pretty much only going off of reviews. Obviously A Posh Production stood out with its flawless reviews. Matt always responded to my emails within the same day of me sending them, and usually within the hour too. The photobooth was a HUGE hit with my guests and the photobooth attendants were very helpful and nice. You really could fit ten (had even more sometimes) people in the photobooth! It was a blast! I think Matt is the reason my reception went SO well! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/17/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much, we appreciate your support. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

I was having trouble finding the right Dj for our wedding because ages were from 3-93. But A Posh Production was able to pull of the best wedding I could have ever asked for. My DJ was Oliver, but I also was able to talk to the head of the company Matt. . Oliver was willing to come to my house to finalize all the details. I had so many questions, and Oliver was willing to stay for almost three hours! That was amazing! Oliver was there promptly to have everything set up for our reception. The uplighting added a very special touch to our wedding. Oliver was able to play each song at the correct time. Our introduction was one of my favorite things, Oliver worked with us to make it more personal. Through out the night Oliver would check in on my husband and I, making sure we were ok. People at the wedding told us how much they enjoy the mix of music from Frank Sinatra to 80's music in the beginning and 90's to more of a party vibe by the end of the night, Our dance floor did not clear till midnight. I can't thank Oliver and A Posh Production enough for making my wedding one of the most amazing experience of my life. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much, Oliver had nothing but excellent things to say about your wedding. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Chris · Married on 11/17/2012

Matt kept the dancefloor moving. The crowd had great things to say about him and the music. The uplighting was amazing and made the room gorgeous!

Sent on 01/21/2013

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thanks Chris, it was a great night. Best to both you and Samantha!

Carm · Married on 10/13/2012

I have been to many weddings/events in the past. Some with great DJ's and entertainment and others that were out of touch. The wedding I went to on October 13th DJ'd by Matt had the best music management I have ever heard. We had a great time! The song choices were excellent but it was the selection and timing that make this company stand out. Some people just get it. Matt get's it.

Carm B.

Sent on 10/15/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much Carm, we appreciate all the referrals!

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

Matt Windsor has been the DJ at two weddings I have been to, including my own a couple of weeks ago. He did a phenomenal job!! The dance floor was full the entire night, and he had perfect clips of the songs we selected for cake cutting, etc. While keeping the music going, Matt even came up to the head table multiple times throughout dinner to ask my husband and I if we needed anything at all. Matt responded to all of my emails in less than 24 hours (typically within the hour!), he was extremely professional and personable, and did an overall great job. In fact, Matt is so great at what he does, my sister has already booked him for her wedding next June. I would highly recommend Matt Windsor and A Posh Production for anyone looking for a great DJ at a great value!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the great review! Congratulations! See you in a few months for your sisters wedding.

THANK YOU DJ MATT!! Matt was the best DJ! He contacted me before the wedding a few times to make sure everything was going smoothly and to see if I had any questions! Matt was so organized and attentive throughout our whole wedding! Matt's website was easy to use and was great in giving song suggestions! The dance floor was full the whole night and everyone is still commenting on what a great job DJ Matt!
    THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/19/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Katie, your ceremony was beautiful and your reception was a lot of fun!

Lea · Married on 10/07/2012

I highly recommend A Posh Production. They were my DJ and did my lighting and draping for my wedding. Matt was extremely professional and personable. He was wonderful to work with - he was early for all meetings and promply responded to emails and phone calls. His planning software was great to use. He has a huge library of music, but even downloaded some obscure songs that I requested. He also did custom edits of songs for me. The decor was beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. He did a wonderful job of listening to me and creating exactly what I asked for. He was also able to create two distinct atmospheres for the ceremony and the reception which took place in the same room. I received so many compliments and I had a ball!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Hi Lea-

Thanks for such the kind review! The night would have not come together so perfectly if it wasn't for your amazing team and your awesome design ideas.

Thanks!

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2012

Matthew Windsor was our DJ for our wedding I cannot speak enough about his work! Matt not only DJ but also did our uplighting and Photobooth and everything was great! He was always available with any questions or concerns also we had everyone at the wedding on the dance floor the whole night!!! Honestly if you are getting married I would not think twice about going with A Posh productions the DJ was the number one thing that our family and friends could not stop talking about after everyone was impressed!

Sent on 10/12/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Kristin- Your wedding rocked! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day.

Kevin · Married on 10/06/2012

Matt was very professional and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He mixed the music up from oldies to pop music perfectly and had even the older crowd moving. I've been at weddings where you could hear the transition from song to song but with Matt you could never tell where one song ended and the other started. Overall, Matt made our wedding extra special and was more than we could have ever expected to make our day awesome.

Sent on 10/14/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Kevin, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

A Posh Production did a wonderful job providing Photobooth fun all night at our wedding! The attendant got there early to set up and was already before our guests entered. He was very professional and kept the line moving smoothly all night long! We were very happy with our experience.

Sent on 10/05/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much, we are glad you enjoyed the photo booth!

We used Matt and his company for our DJ and lighting. This is the 2nd event Matt has participated in for our family doing both mine and my sisters wedding. Matt is great! He understands the crowds of wedding, and our whole reception hall danced for hours non-stop! Everyone couldn't stop talking about how great the music was at our wedding after our event! I would recommend Matt from A Posh Production for any wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much, your family is a lot of fun and we were sad when we found out there were no more weddings with your family in the future!

Tuan · Married on 09/01/2012

Matt's service and professionalism was excellent! He was always responsive and flexible for us. He knows what he is doing and we were in great hands. Thank you Matt for making our wedding day so memorable!

Missy and Tuan

Sent on 09/10/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much Tuan and Missy! We can't take all credit because you got on the decks and rocked your own party too!

christian · Married on 08/24/2012

Matt from A Posh Production was an excellent host and did everything he could to be as accomidating as possible to my wife and myself.
    The music selection and transitioning were great.
    We had an excellent reception and he was a very big part of it.
    The photobooth was an amazing bonus that all of the guests loved.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Caitlin · Married on 08/04/2012

Loved loved loved A Posh Production!!!! Oliver was my DJ and he was absolutely amazing!!!! My guests can not stop talking about how great the music was and the dance floor was packed all night! Photo booth was a great hit, and the color of the lighting was perfect! My wedding was everything I dreamed of and part of it was because of Oliver-A Posh production! Thank you soooooo much! I will definitely be contacting you in the future!!!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for the amazing review. Oliver had so much fun and we hope to hear from you soon!

Julie · Married on 07/28/2012

I purchased A Posh Production Wedding Channel Deal and used it for my wedding. My husband and I were completely satisfied with the uplighting and the custom gobo! Our guests were wowed as to how amazing our banquet room looked! Matt and his crew are awesome workers. Choose A Posh Production you will be satisfied!

Sent on 08/06/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you Julie! Your room looked amazing and we were proud to be a part of your special day.

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2012

Matt Windsor from A Posh Production was SO wonderful to work with before and during our wedding reception. When we first met him, we were so pleased with his professionalism and ability to understand what type of music we wanted played at our wedding. He listened to the description of what our dream reception would be like (one word: dancing) and then asked follow up questions to help us narrow down exactly what we needed from him.

Before the day, we used an online tool to plan our wedding reception - the timing and order of events, song choices, must play, don't play lists, etc. It was very extensive and helpful. A week before, Matt called us and reviewed all of the information with us, again showing the utmost professionalism.

We booked Matt's as or DJ and then we also booked the photobooth and videobooth. On the day, Matt was able to set everything up in our reception. He and the assistant were dressed professionally and were very kind and accommodating to our guests. The photobooth/videobooth was a HUGE hit! And we love looking at the scrapbook of great pictures from our friends and family! The assistant helped the guests glue the pictures in and write messages to us!

When we sat down at the reception and Matt asked if he could get anything for us and explained what would happen next - we knew it would be a great night. Matt was on point the entire night in regards to music. The music he chose for dinner was perfection. He was a great MC - He was able to make announcements to our guests, but did not overdue his mic time. He kicked off our dancing with a great variety of music -- and my husband and I were shocked at the amount of people dancing at all times. The dance floor was constantly packed --- AND they were having so much fun. Matt was flexible with the end time - which we loved, because our reception went on longer than we had planned for - and he was totally cool with that. He played all of our "must plays" and stayed away from songs we did not want. Matt also checked in with us a couple times during the reception to make sure we were enjoying his music choices - which we appreciated! Neither bride nor groom had to approach the DJ booth to request a song or ask for a different direction -- we loved it!

We loved working with a Posh Production and I hope we get to do it again sometime! I received MANY compliments from my guests on how good Matt was -- and how much they enjoyed dancing. I knew that when my bridal party was complaining that their leg muscles hurt the next day from dancing so much that we picked the right DJ for our wedding.

No matter what time of wedding and/or reception you want - I am sure that Matt will be accommodating and professional just as he was with us. We could not be happier with him -- and appreciate his role in making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Jenny- Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of both your and Joe's special day. We had so much fun obviously your guests did to! We hope to see you both again soon!

Matt was great at staying contact with me all the way up to the wedding, offering help with whatever we needed. My parents were speechless when they saw the lighting in the reception room and how it really made the entire atmosphere. My favorite part of working with Matt is that he really listened to what we wanted, did a great job of reading the dance floor, and played every song we requested. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/31/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you very much, please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Mary · Married on 07/13/2012

A Posh Production did my daughters wedding and we were so pleased with every aspect of their services. From the early planning stages to the last dance, our DJ, Oliver was very professional and thorough. He was very easy to work with and we developed a personal relationship with him which helped with our perfect day. Music was played during dinner but was at a volume that allowed easy conversation. Oliver played a variety of music that accomodated the quieter crowd at the beginning to keeping the younger set on the dance floor until the end of the evening. We gave A Posh Production pictures of our daughter from birth til the recent past and they made a wonderful slide show which was played on moniters during the father daughter dance. They provided a special dance floor covering which was white with our the newlyweds names on it which was very unique. They also had our daughter and our son-in-laws name in lights on the floor in the lobby of the venue to welcome our guests.
    The lighting that A Posh provided turned the venue into an elegant and magical setting. Our guests commented on how beautiful the room looked. From uplighting to spot lights during dancing, it was a night to remember.
    We also rented a photo booth which provided props and memories for both guests and a memory book for the bride and groom. It was busy all night.
    We would highly recommend A Posh Production and their staff for your wedding. Oliver was awesome.

Sent on 07/15/2012

A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth's reply:

We are very happy to hear these great words about Posh and Oliver! Thank you very much.

Erin · Married on 07/13/2012

A Posh Production did our wedding this past July. They provided a marble white dance floor, uplighting, GOBO, photobooth, and an amazing DJ, Oliver. A Posh Production made it so that we had no worries about the running of the night. Their timeline, attention to detail, and constant communication allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding to the fullest.

My husband and I, as well as our guests, were in awe as we walked into the reception hall. The DJ setup and lighting was classy and personalized to our wedding day. Oliver, our DJ, was as excited as we were about every aspect of the night. It was great to feel that this night going perfectly was just as important to him as it was to us. He was truly happy for the reason of this reception and not just there doing a job.

With Oliver, the dance floor was alway packed. We did not have many songs on our play list and were comfortable with this knowing that Oliver would ensure a great production, which he absolutely did. He was an engaging MC and was always making sure that we were enjoying the night.

The lighting was phenomenal. Before meeting with A Posh Production I was not planning on doing lighting in my reception hall. I have learned that the perfect lighting makes the room look exceptional. If I could give one piece of advice for brides and their reception it would be to having lighting from Posh.

The photobooth was a blast. Our guests were so excited to use it. There was constantly a line to take pictures. It was fun to be able to have the photobooth album that night and look at the pictures that were taken the next day.

We could not recommend this company enough. Their professionalism and services were outstanding and far beyond any other wedding DJ company that we have ever seen. After attending our wedding, many of our friends have made comments to the effect of how A Posh Production will be the only company they will consider when they get married. Thank you for making our night exceptional!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Hi Erin-

Thank you so much for the kind words, Posh was honored to be a part of your special day. You had a production of the century for your wedding.

Jon · Married on 06/24/2012

Oliver was superb his music selection is incredible and his sound system is top of the line, he was early to arrive and was ready to go!

The value of his service is second to none!

I will be hiring his services again in the near future.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2012

I was so pleased with the services provided. Matt, the owner was extremely responsive and provided the best value in photobooth packages than any other vendor I could find. I thought I wouldn't be able to offer this fun option to my guests, but Matt made it happen! Amber, the attendant, was on time, courteous and very professional. It was a great experience!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Megan · Married on 06/23/2012

I went to A Posh Production after seeing what a great job they did at my cousins wedding. Matt was very friendly and helpful in making sure we had just what we wanted for our wedding. The lighting turned out great and made our reception look stunning. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking for lighting in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Tina · Married on 06/16/2012

I would highly recommend A Posh Production for your event lighting. Matt was super responsive. (he would respond to my emails within minutes!) He even came out to the venue to meet us to give us his suggestion on how many lights to use to make the room look great.

When I walked into the room, it looked AMAZING!! We did under the table lighting for the head table, and it made a HUGE difference in the room. I think that it definitely MADE the decor. They did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/27/2012