A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Reviews

168 | Lombard, IL

168 Reviews for A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

A Posh Production was the best decision we could have made. From the beginning, we knew we made the right choice! They quickly responded to any questions we had and assured us we would be taken care of. Our DJ, Jeff, was incredibly professional and kept our guests dancing all evening! We kept hearing, "this is the best DJ!!!". We couldn't agree more! We also used Posh for our photo booth (a must in our book) as well as lighting, draping and a wood dance floor. It is so important to trust who you are working with and know they have your best interest at hand. We had no worries the day of our wedding. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Posh and their team!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding was everything my husband and I imagined and I truly believe Matt and his team at A Posh Production made that possible. We hired A Posh Production for DJ, lighting and photobooth services. The venue looked so dreamy and the dance floor was full from the first song to the last. Matt helped us plan out the night, but was professional and accommodating when last-minute changes came up. He didn’t hesitate when I told him at the last minute that everyone in our six-person wedding party, plus my dad, was going to give a speech. He spaced out the speeches perfectly so no one got bored sitting through too many in one stretch.

He really knows how to keep the party going and his music choices were perfect. From the second we walked into our cocktail hour and even after the wedding, my guests were complimenting the music. From planning to execution, he was amazing to work with. I highly recommend Matt and the crew at A Posh Production.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Maya · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with DJ John from A Posh was great! He was so friendly and professional. The music he played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. We needed a little bit of everything to be played (classic, rock, hip hop, typical wedding songs, etc.) since there were different cultures and age groups coming together, but we also wanted more emphasis on hip hop and top 40 music to be included since that’s what my husband and I are into. John was able to pull everything together, which was a pretty difficult task to do since he had to include a mix of American, Indian and Polish music. I met John when I signed on with A Posh and we exchanged emails for music ideas and had a couple phone conversations closer to the wedding date. What I appreciated the most was John's ability to play and mix the music we wanted on our wedding day without having to meet so many times beforehand. He was always responsive via email and phone, and everyone at our wedding loved the music. Thanks John for making our wedding day a night of dancing and fun we’ll never forget!

I also worked with Dave from A Posh who coordinated all of our music and draping décor needs. Dave was awesome to say the least and very professional. He was extremely responsive to any and every email or phone call, always answering my questions and providing additional helpful information, and was very reasonable and understanding when it came to what we were looking to do and what we could afford. Thank you Dave for being so easy to work with and for providing high quality services!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2016

If I could give Dave and this company 6 stars, I would. Brides, look no further. My dance floor was packed from start to finish. The photo booth was worth every penny, and Dave and his team far exceeded our expectations. So professional, prompt, and tailored to our individual wants! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/11/2016

DJ · Married on 07/15/2016

We had Oliver from A Posh Production DJ our wedding reception on July 16th, and he was absolutely amazing! We were running behind but he was able to keep us on track and ensure that we fit in everything that we needed to get through and still had plenty of time to let loose on the dance floor. In addition to being organized and staying on top of things, Oliver did an excellent job of incorporating both Indian and American music. It was the first time he had ever done an Indian/American wedding, but you never would have guessed it! The dance floor was packed all night and we received a lot of compliments on the music from our family and friends. We also got a customized gobo and uplight package which was very reasonably priced and really set the tone for our reception. Another huge thank you to Dave for working with myself and my fiancé on putting together the perfect package for us. A Posh Production exceeded our expectations from beginning to end - thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Nicolette · Married on 07/15/2016

I just wanted to thank A Posh Production again for making our day so special. Everything was absolutely perfect. Our reception was so relaxing and fun. I can't even begin to describe how much fun we all had dancing. I am still getting calls and texts from people telling me how much fun they had!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

Dave helped to make the entire event run smoothly! He communicated well and was extremely personable and professional to work with! We highly recommend him and the company for your event!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/29/2016

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Matt from A Posh Production! The entire planning process was so easy because they have a very user-friendly online system that my husband and I were able to work on as we had time leading up to the big day. For any questions we had, Matt responded to our emails within the same day...which was extremely helpful compared to other vendors I have worked with. Matt is incredibly knowledgeable about what he does. He helped us to plan the entire day out, minute by minute, so that we didn't have to worry about anything that day. He ran the entire evening seamlessly and was so good about finding people that were needed for special dances, toasts, etc. His ability to read the dance floor is also spectacular! We had a constant stream of people on the dance floor for the entire evening, both young and old. In the week after my wedding, many people reached out to tell me how fun the DJ was and what a great job he did! We also used the Hashtag Printer to do something different from a photo booth...which turned out to be awesome as well. The guests loved being able to take home photos from that night, and it was really easy for guests of all ages to use! Thank you so much to Matt and the rest of his team at A Posh Production...you are all truly talented and I can't recommend you enough :)

Sent on 06/10/2016

May · Married on 05/21/2016

Matt was absolutely fabulous to work with. From our first meeting, I could tell that he is committed to his clients and he and his team definitely delivered! We used A Posh Production for string lighting, a backdrop for our wedding ceremony, ceremony sound and DJ services, and all were exactly what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding. We had a few specific cues for when music needed to start in our ceremony and first dance, and Matt did them perfectly. We also had a band, and Matt worked seamlessly with them and even allowed them to use his sound equipment since they were traveling! He shared the stage with the band, and during the DJ sets he played exactly what my husband and I wanted - our dance floor was NEVER empty. His client service, flexibility and professionalism are top notch, and I 100% recommend Matt and A Posh Production.

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Marion

Marion · Married on 03/19/2016

I contacted many vendors to do simple strings of light at our wedding venue and most quoted me abnormally high prices that made me want to gouge my eyes. Posh quoted me a fair price and Matt was extremely professional and helpful while I was trying to figure out exactly what we needed. They worked well with my coordinator, set up on time and made the room look stunning. It was the extra element that was needed and they made everything come together perfectly.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Brady · Married on 01/01/2016

Dave is a good friend of mine and I couldn't be happier with my choice for DJ services. I first witnessed his expertise and professionalism when he provided DJ services for my sisters wedding, and it was beyond perfect. Which is why my wife and I hired him for our wedding on the first of the year. Dave is very skilled at reading the crowd, and playing music to stimulate people of varying ages; from kids to teens to people in their 40's, 50's and even 60's. He also chooses the perfect music for the cocktail hour, during dinner, the ceremony, and the typical intermittent parts of the entire night. Not only does he pick great music of his own choice, he takes into consideration music lists of your choice for the different aspects of the wedding. Dave is very trustworthy, loyal, friendly, considerate, respectful, and one of the most caring people that I know. Throw all this into a business and a service, and you got yourself the perfect choice. He takes the time to sit down with you, and understand your wants and needs for your wedding, as do others, but he is available at any time to come and sit with you to discuss any changes to your perfect night.
    I do want to mention that I witnessed a different side of individuals, that I never knew existed, all because of the music that was played. That's how awesome Dave is. Thank you, buddy, for making our night fun for not only us, but our guests as well. We were told that our wedding was one of the best, and honestly it comes down to the music that is played. You got everyone up and moving! You cant go wrong with hiring Dave for your special night!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Alexandra · Married on 09/19/2015

A Posh Production did an awesome job for our wedding!! We got a vinyl dance floor wrap, monogram light and photo booth with a step and repeat through them. Everything turned out great! David was amazing to work with, he was there to answer ALL of my questions (and I had a lot) - all of my emails were returned by that days end of business which I could not say for other companies I have worked with. They designed the step and repeat background incorporating our monogram, hashtag and wedding colors! The photo booth came with an attendant who not only helped our guests with the photo booth but also made sure our guest book was organized and she even decorated some blank spaces with rose petals or some type of decor. I felt as though A Posh Production really went above and beyond my expectations in providing great customer service as well as a great product. I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2015
  • W

Will · Married on 09/06/2015

I would say that I have been to about 20 weddings in my life. And of all the weddings I have been to -- the one that stood out the most in terms of the best music, the best MC'ing, and the dance floor being packed all night long was the one that Matt Windsor DJ'd. So when we were planning for our own wedding, he was our absolute #1 choice and we are SO grateful he was available for our wedding day.

From the VERY FIRST DAY, Matt was so professional, so attentive and keen to our needs, and super responsive. We ordered the DJ package, uplighting, projector screen, and tagprints services. We already had high expectations going into our wedding but he still exceeded it all! All our friends said after the wedding that they never saw a wedding dance floor that packed for that long ever.

Matt's ability to read the crowd and work with us and the wedding coordinator to play the optimal music as well as coordinate our schedule was exceptional. For example, our bridal party had no clue how to do our reception entrance and when Matt saw that we were lost, he orchestrated that for us beautifully. Two days before the wedding, we did a walkthrough of the schedule to make sure he didn't pronounce any names incorrectly and to know every detail of the schedule. He helped us transition to each stage of the event fluidly and he communicated to our guest in such a clear, organized way. And the guests absolutely loved the printed out instagram pictures! (tagprints) I can go on and on and on but as we all know... the wedding day does not go perfectly as planned but when it came to all the services provided by a posh productions, that DID go perfectly so because of that we are so extremely thankful. Thank you Matt.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/23/2015

Matt is the most professional, detail oriented, and amazing dj I have ever experienced. I have been to a lot of parties, and nothing compares to him. I know a lot of people will be asking for his name after they were at our wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2015

Dave was the DJ for my wedding, and we had a blast! Our guests were happy, dancing, and having fun the whole night. After the reception, I received several compliments on my DJ choice from guests who attended my wedding. Dave was organized and helped me to know when games and events were going to occur throughout the night. It was wonderful to have someone to do that for me so I could just have fun and enjoy my exciting, special day. Definitely will be recommending him to family and friends in the future. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Julie · Married on 08/08/2015

Matt was the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He also provided lighting, a fabric backdrop, and a dance floor. The music was amazing! The entire wedding was up on their feet - all ages - ALL NIGHT LONG! The dance floor was so packed, there were overflow groups among the tables. We'd never seen anything like it. All night long we received compliments on how amazing the music was. He "read" the crowd and tailored the music to the group.

Matt was wonderful to work with. He answered emails and phone calls almost immediately. During the planning stage, he met with the bride and groom to make sure the wedding would be what they envisioned. His price was fair. On the day of the wedding, I could not believe how he had transformed the venue space... it literally took my breath away.

So thank you Matt and A Posh Production- you made our daughter's wedding better than we could have ever imagined! I would give you fifty stars if I could.
    Julie Hupp

Sent on 08/09/2015

Soraya · Married on 08/01/2015

This company came as a recommendation from our Reception, and I am so glad I went with Posh Production. From the beginning, I started working with Matt who was so responsive anytime I had a question. Our DJ for the night was Dave and he was great! He got everyone dancing and kept the timeline in place. I also LOVED their planning tools. I actually used that for almost all my planning of the wedding. They lighting they did also was amazing. Posh Production as a whole was great. You won't go wrong choosing them! :)

Sent on 09/04/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/31/2015

I highly recommend A Posh Production to anyone for your upcoming wedding. We had a wonderful experience with Oliver as our DJ. He did a great job overall with our ceremony and reception, and in making sure all the events flowed nicely throughout the night. He responded quickly to any emails I sent, and took the time to talk with us a few days prior to our wedding for almost an hour on the phone to make sure he discussed every detail with us and nothing was forgotten. He asked things that didn't even occur to me, but I am so glad he brought up. He is very personable and so funny, yet extremely professional too. The owner of the company Matt responds to every email SO fast too! It is very impressive and great service all around. We did uplighting in our reception room too and we loved that also!

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 07/11/2015

What more can I add to all the other glowing review of Matt and company, all of which are spot on?!

We were referred to A Posh Production by a family friend. Planning our wedding from afar, we didn't have the luxury of spending a lot of time meeting different vendors. When we were home for the holidays, we squeezed in a meeting with Matt, and felt immediately confident that we didn't need to look further.

We couldn't have been happier! Our dance floor was CRAZY full the whole time. So many people have commented to us that it was one of *the* *most* *fun* *weddings* they've been to, and Matt was a big part of the fun! He accommodated all of our crazy requests and kept the energy up without missing a beat.

In addition, Matt was extremely flexible and helpful with some special requests we had - specifically, when dancing ended at midnight, we switched to karaoke. Matt helped us set up our own karaoke machine with his AV equipment, and it worked like a charm. In addition, when we had to quickly switch to Plan B (indoor ceremony) because of rain, I'm sure Matt had to very quickly pull off a very different setup -- however, it all came together perfectly without me having to do a thing.

We wish we could afford to throw the exact same party again ... so if we win the lottery, Matt, we'll be giving you a call!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Sivling · Married on 07/05/2015

DJ Dave F. was fantastic to work with throughout our planning process and during the day-of the wedding! He was responsive to all e-mail and phone communications, and adapted well to on-the-fly changes during our cocktail hour and reception. During the planning process, Dave was really helpful when we asked him about reception decor, lighting, etc., as well as song suggestions. During the wedding reception, Dave was really great at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests loved Dave's personality and remarked throughout the evening about what a great DJ he was. We even had guests tell us, days after the wedding, how much they loved the music during cocktails, dinner, and dancing. At the end of the night, we took a final photo of everyone who had made it through the end of our wedding, and we loved that Dave joined us in the photo!

All in all, we loved working with Dave for his professionalism, good communication, fun, and adaptability. Hiring an experienced DJ like Dave is so critical for a successful (translation: fun!) wedding because DJ personality, timing, and knowledge really sets the tone throughout the evening. You won't regret working with Dave!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Andrew · Married on 05/30/2015

Matt was awesome at our wedding reception at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston on May 30, 2015. We had some last minute adjustments to our schedule (additional toasts to bride and me) that were handled like a true pro. Matt kept our wedding fun and exciting for all by timing musical selections in an order that our current audience responded to best. That was huge. Its getting late and I dont have time to write more, but Matt Windsor is an excellent DJ that deserves your consideration. I give him my full and complete endorsement. Contact me if you want reference.

Sincerely,
    Andrew J. Santucci

Email: ajsantucci3@gmail.com

Sent on 06/03/2015

Abby · Married on 04/10/2015

My husband and I used Matt Windsor as our DJ for our spring wedding ceremony and reception. Our wedding was on Friday, April 10th, 2015. (Ceremony in Glenview, IL and reception in Niles, IL) Matt did a fabulous job! He was very organized and detail-oriented, both during pre-wedding planning and on the day of the wedding. We were impressed with his experience, knowledge and professionalism. A huge part of why our wedding was such a success is because of Matt. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Everyone totally enjoyed our wedding this past Saturday! All night long everyone was telling us how amazing the DJ was and how great the music was. He played a great variety of oldies but goodies, and new music as well as incorportaed some of our cultural music. DJ ANDREW was GREAT! The uplighting was beautiful and the photo booth has given us some of the best pictures. They put together this great album for you, and you get a USB of all the photos. From the beginning to the end they were professional and awesome to work with!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Dana · Married on 03/21/2015

Matt was beyond amazing! Both my husband and I have extremely busy and limited schedules. Matt was so responsive, on the ball, and flexible. I truly felt like we were his only clients throughout the process--because he would respond so quickly, with the information I needed, and with sincerity. Everything was 100% on-point, from the lighting, to the fabrics, to the Italian lighting, to the MUSIC & DANCING!!! My family LOVES to dance, and they were SO complimentary of Matt's ability to read the crowd and play the music that they wanted to hear...our guests didn't leave the dance floor, and were cheering for more at the end of the night. I can't say enough about how his services transformed our wedding--A Posh is truly incredible.

Sent on 04/09/2015

• A Posh Production and Matt Windsor were the absolute highlight of our wedding. He was definitely out #1 vendor and most asked about when our wedding was over. A Posh Production provided us with DJ service as well as uplighting, a ceiling wash, and custom monogram globo. I would choose them all over again and have already recommended their services to recently engaged friends. Matt served as an awesome MC as our reception began. What I liked about A Posh Production was that we were able to give Matt insights into things that we liked and wanted, but he was able to read the room and go with the vibe of the crowd. After all, he is the professional. Nobody left the dance floor! So many guests came up to tell us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had dancing. In addition, they provided the uplighting, ceiling wash, and custom monogram globo for our reception site. It looked beautiful. Matt is an absolute genius. In person the room looked great- a blue-purple feel. It didn’t hurt your eyes and just added to the mood. BUT when we looked at our pictures, they photographed the perfect purple shade we wanted. It made a beautiful, yet standard, hotel ballroom our very own. Matt made our day less stressful and one that we will remember forever. He was great to work with. I would recommend A Posh Production to anyone looking to have a fun time!

Sent on 03/02/2015