154 Reviews for A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth

Projector (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)
151 A Posh Production Lighting, Decor, DJ, and Photo Booth Reviews

We rented uplighting from them at a great price, and the lighting at our reception was beautiful! Thank you for providing amazing lighting at such a great value.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

A Posh Production provided our ceremony draping, aisle runner, bistro lights and dance floor for our wedding and everything was perfect. The quality of the materials looked great and everything was setup and ready to go without issue. Communication with Dave throughout the process was easy. He was very patient, even when I changed our order like 5 different times. I was very happy with their services and highly recommend. Below are some pictures for reference.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My wedding is in September, but I already feel so great working with them. I worked with Taylor, she was so prompt even on weekends. I had many questions about our string lighting which we ultimately are using them for. I did not get great service like that with any other quotes/vendors. I cannot tell you how effortless this was.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dave was amazing! He was so organized and very receptive leading up to our wedding. The day of, he ran everything perfectly and was very flexible! He is very talented at reading the crowd and playing what suits your event. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

John was our DJ and he did a great job reading our crowd. I would highly recommend A Posh Production!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

A Posh Production was our venue's preferred vendor. It was great to have them provide multiple services for us: cafe string lights, white draping, photo booth, and DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Dave was great to work with and very responsive. It was helpful that he had experience adjusting the audio / setup for outside noise / feedback off the river. Our dance floor was full most of the night. Traditional photo booth setup did not work very well -- it was a little janky. But it was good working with them overall.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Dave was great to work with and very helpful in both designing a look for our reception and keeping our guests dancing. He was very good at reading the room and playing things that fit the mood, and everyone had a great time. He also helped us add some last minute lighting and drapery that really helped our space come together and was very easy to get in touch with. If you need someone who is adept at knowing what to play when and how to keep the crowd engaged, I definitely recommend A Posh Production.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They did an incredible job lighting my reception at the Adler Planetarium. At its baseline, the Planetarium has very simple studio lighting which does not do justice to the fantastic architecture and views. A Posh Production provided pinspotting for the centerpieces, uplighting of the beams in the planetarium, and hanging lanterns. They transformed the venue into a glamorous and warm scene that felt really special. The hanging lanterns were especially cool. I asked them for "warm colors" (I didn't give them a lot to work with). They created a waterfall of lanterns of different sizes in rose, orange, and yellow that perfectly matched my style with the "planetary" theme of the venue. They were also very flexible and easy to work with, even when I asked for some last-minute additions. They were truly one of the vendors that went above and beyond my expectations, and they were an integral part of making my reception so special.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

A Posh Production provided our string lights for our outdoor reception this past weekend in downtown Chicago! The lights looked amazing and they were SO easy to work with. Definitely recommend them for lighting and decor!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/8/17, 11 Reviews
4.2

Great! Loved them and gave us everything we wanted

Profile Picture User5640993, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got our DJ, uplighting, and photo booth through Posh. First, we have to say that DJ John was one of the most important parts of our ceremony and reception running perfectly. He communicated with the photographers and the event staff so that we wouldn't have to. He delivered everything that we asked of him, and much more. In addition to being an awesome MC, he was the best wedding DJ we'd ever seen. He kept people on the floor all night. If it looked like a song wasn't going to work, he seamlessly mixed in a new one that drew people out. He is truly a professional DJ. The wife and I talked about needing to have a 1-year-anniversary party, just to have him DJ it.

Kristin ran the photo booth and was also awesome. She was really considerate (our photo booth was set up in the room that the wedding party walked to immediately after the ceremony - she gave us all space then), and all of our guests had a blast at the booth.

There are a lot of DJ services out there, and we spent a lot of time agonizing over which ones to contact. If you're thinking about contacting Posh - do it. When you do, make sure to ask if DJ John is free on your day.

Profile Picture Jon, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

A Posh transformed our wedding ceremony by adding the most beautiful fabric backdrop and lighting which was needed to hide our band. The look and feel of the room was better than I could have ever imagined. We also had A Posh soften the room by adding ceiling draping and string lights; again, their work was phenomenal and we received so many compliments from our guests.
Our main contact was David and he was a pleasure to work with - incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend A Posh to anyone who is in need of lighting and decor services!

Profile Picture User7515913, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Dave for our DJ for our wedding on July 4th and he was amazing. We had some detours throughout the night and had to change things around since things weren't done on time from the food being ready, wedding party leaving early (some) and managing around the type of wedding we had. He was very patient and very flexible with us! We felt bad with how much we had to keep changing around things. I would highly recommend Dave to be a DJ for any wedding or event. He was very professional and I knew we were in good hands. Thanks Dave for everything!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 10/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Oliver was the dj at our Company Holiday party and I must say he set the tone for the entire evening. He played the appropriate music for ocktial hour and dinner, then completely turned it up when it was time to dance. We have a variety of musical taste within our company and Oliver was able to play music that everyone enjoyed. Extrenely professional, great personality and very attenttive to the crowd and receptive to requests. Awesome dj!!!!!

Profile Picture User6062211, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

My new husband and I are still flying high from our incredible wedding weekend, and it was thanks in huge part to DJ Jeff Overstreet and A Posh Production!! They are so accommodating, professional, and definitely know how to keep the party going! Jeff had everyone on the dance floor from the first song to the last, and the ceremony sound was perfect too. Jeff was able to accommodate our culturally-mixed guests--half American and half Russian--without a problem! I wouldn't hesitate to book Jeff again!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

A Posh Production was the best decision we could have made. From the beginning, we knew we made the right choice! They quickly responded to any questions we had and assured us we would be taken care of. Our DJ, Jeff, was incredibly professional and kept our guests dancing all evening! We kept hearing, "this is the best DJ!!!". We couldn't agree more! We also used Posh for our photo booth (a must in our book) as well as lighting, draping and a wood dance floor. It is so important to trust who you are working with and know they have your best interest at hand. We had no worries the day of our wedding. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Posh and their team!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was everything my husband and I imagined and I truly believe Matt and his team at A Posh Production made that possible. We hired A Posh Production for DJ, lighting and photobooth services. The venue looked so dreamy and the dance floor was full from the first song to the last. Matt helped us plan out the night, but was professional and accommodating when last-minute changes came up. He didn’t hesitate when I told him at the last minute that everyone in our six-person wedding party, plus my dad, was going to give a speech. He spaced out the speeches perfectly so no one got bored sitting through too many in one stretch.

He really knows how to keep the party going and his music choices were perfect. From the second we walked into our cocktail hour and even after the wedding, my guests were complimenting the music. From planning to execution, he was amazing to work with. I highly recommend Matt and the crew at A Posh Production.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Working with DJ John from A Posh was great! He was so friendly and professional. The music he played at our wedding was exactly what we wanted. We needed a little bit of everything to be played (classic, rock, hip hop, typical wedding songs, etc.) since there were different cultures and age groups coming together, but we also wanted more emphasis on hip hop and top 40 music to be included since that’s what my husband and I are into. John was able to pull everything together, which was a pretty difficult task to do since he had to include a mix of American, Indian and Polish music. I met John when I signed on with A Posh and we exchanged emails for music ideas and had a couple phone conversations closer to the wedding date. What I appreciated the most was John's ability to play and mix the music we wanted on our wedding day without having to meet so many times beforehand. He was always responsive via email and phone, and everyone at our wedding loved the music. Thanks John for making our wedding day a night of dancing and fun we’ll never forget!

I also worked with Dave from A Posh who coordinated all of our music and draping décor needs. Dave was awesome to say the least and very professional. He was extremely responsive to any and every email or phone call, always answering my questions and providing additional helpful information, and was very reasonable and understanding when it came to what we were looking to do and what we could afford. Thank you Dave for being so easy to work with and for providing high quality services!

Profile Picture Maya, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If I could give Dave and this company 6 stars, I would. Brides, look no further. My dance floor was packed from start to finish. The photo booth was worth every penny, and Dave and his team far exceeded our expectations. So professional, prompt, and tailored to our individual wants! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Oliver from A Posh Production DJ our wedding reception on July 16th, and he was absolutely amazing! We were running behind but he was able to keep us on track and ensure that we fit in everything that we needed to get through and still had plenty of time to let loose on the dance floor. In addition to being organized and staying on top of things, Oliver did an excellent job of incorporating both Indian and American music. It was the first time he had ever done an Indian/American wedding, but you never would have guessed it! The dance floor was packed all night and we received a lot of compliments on the music from our family and friends. We also got a customized gobo and uplight package which was very reasonably priced and really set the tone for our reception. Another huge thank you to Dave for working with myself and my fiancé on putting together the perfect package for us. A Posh Production exceeded our expectations from beginning to end - thank you!

Profile Picture DJ, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I just wanted to thank A Posh Production again for making our day so special. Everything was absolutely perfect. Our reception was so relaxing and fun. I can't even begin to describe how much fun we all had dancing. I am still getting calls and texts from people telling me how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 7/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave helped to make the entire event run smoothly! He communicated well and was extremely personable and professional to work with! We highly recommend him and the company for your event!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Matt from A Posh Production! The entire planning process was so easy because they have a very user-friendly online system that my husband and I were able to work on as we had time leading up to the big day. For any questions we had, Matt responded to our emails within the same day...which was extremely helpful compared to other vendors I have worked with. Matt is incredibly knowledgeable about what he does. He helped us to plan the entire day out, minute by minute, so that we didn't have to worry about anything that day. He ran the entire evening seamlessly and was so good about finding people that were needed for special dances, toasts, etc. His ability to read the dance floor is also spectacular! We had a constant stream of people on the dance floor for the entire evening, both young and old. In the week after my wedding, many people reached out to tell me how fun the DJ was and what a great job he did! We also used the Hashtag Printer to do something different from a photo booth...which turned out to be awesome as well. The guests loved being able to take home photos from that night, and it was really easy for guests of all ages to use! Thank you so much to Matt and the rest of his team at A Posh Production...you are all truly talented and I can't recommend you enough :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Matt was absolutely fabulous to work with. From our first meeting, I could tell that he is committed to his clients and he and his team definitely delivered! We used A Posh Production for string lighting, a backdrop for our wedding ceremony, ceremony sound and DJ services, and all were exactly what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding. We had a few specific cues for when music needed to start in our ceremony and first dance, and Matt did them perfectly. We also had a band, and Matt worked seamlessly with them and even allowed them to use his sound equipment since they were traveling! He shared the stage with the band, and during the DJ sets he played exactly what my husband and I wanted - our dance floor was NEVER empty. His client service, flexibility and professionalism are top notch, and I 100% recommend Matt and A Posh Production.

Profile Picture May, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I contacted many vendors to do simple strings of light at our wedding venue and most quoted me abnormally high prices that made me want to gouge my eyes. Posh quoted me a fair price and Matt was extremely professional and helpful while I was trying to figure out exactly what we needed. They worked well with my coordinator, set up on time and made the room look stunning. It was the extra element that was needed and they made everything come together perfectly.

Profile Picture Marion, 3/19/16, 8 Reviews