A Piece of Cake Catering Reviews

12 | Colorado Springs, CO

12 Reviews for A Piece of Cake Catering

Caitlin · Married on 12/10/2017

Definitely go with this company! The food was AMAZING and the price can't be beat. Extremely professional and they were willing to work out a couple deals for us. So excited for the food on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Rob and Cara · Married on 10/29/2016

GREAT! A Piece of Cake Catering did an incredible job with our wedding. The food was fantastic, the servers were amazing and the experience was perfect. We highly recommend their company for your catering needs - - especially for weddings!

Thanks again! - Rob and Cara

Sent on 11/07/2016

Debra · Married on 08/07/2016

A piece of cake catering is absolutely amazing. We were highly satisfied with the food and cake they made for our wedding. Would definitely recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Mel J · Married on 08/28/2015

Couldn’t imagine working with any other vendor

Jason and his staff at A Piece of Cake Caterimg are unmatched when it comes to true hospitality. If you want someone to put as much care into your wedding as you have, I couldn’t recommend them more. They were prepared and then some. I even found out later that when another vendor got low on ice, Jason’s staff ran to the store and pitched in. I CANNOT STRESS THIS SIMPLE TASK ENOUGH! They put their business aside to make sure that they were a well oiled machine with a common goal of a happy bride. What more can you ask for?! I could live on their good! Yum!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Z

ZAHIRA · Married on 10/05/2014

Our wedding was going to be in Colorado Springs and I wanted to make sure we had AMAZING food for our guests! After interviewing several, I was beginning to feel like this was going to be neverending and finally, I came across A Piece of Cake Catering. The owner Jason made an appointment with me almost immediatley and set up a tasting. My sister, who was to be my matron of honor, came with me to scope things out. OMG was the food delicious and his cupcakes are to die for! After meeting him, getting to know him and tasting the dishes he prepared for us, I was sold. I reserved his services for our big day during the meeting and before we left, we had the entire menu picked out. He is extremely professional, laid back and super accomodating. I have a neice with Celiac and he helped me pick out a menu that was healthy, delicious and mostly gluten free. A Piece of Cake Catering grilled everything on-site for us and provided 2 gentlemen who were courteous and an extreme pleasure to work with. We had several appetizers, 3 meats grilled on site, several sides, salads, an edible arrangement made by Jason himself, and cupcakes (we went with the strawberry champagne and the carrot cake cupcakes). Jason made sure all the colors matched our wedding colors and everything looked beautiful! To show how great the food is, we had food for 10 extra people and enough cupcakes for everyone there to have more than 2; almost no food was left! The food and cupcakes were all gone by the end of the evening. Everyone was satiated and happy :-) I would definitely recommend A Piece of Cake Catering for ANY catered event. THANK YOU for helping mke our day that much more incredible!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Laura Martineau · Married on 06/15/2019

Good food, great service

Flexible, easy to work with, easy to customize what you want. Meat was slightly dry, but otherwise, the food was awesome (loved the pasta salad, meatballs were dope, spinach salad was amazing, garlic mashed potatoes delish). Recommend if you get an ice cream cake to be clear when to bring it out of the freezer (ours melted quite a bit). Otherwise, a great time.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kelsi · Married on 03/16/2019

Best customer service, food, and price

From the beginning the experience was amazing! I met with them for a tasting and my fiance, mother, sister, and I fell in love with the food. The price was just the icing on the cake! They made my wedding day less stressful. They step up when needed even if its not something they originally were even a part of. Jason is on top of calling and making sure you understand. My guest all loved the food! Choosing them will be on your best interest for any event. Thank you so much Piece of Cake Catering. My wedding was March 16th, 2019!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Jason · Married on 09/03/2016

A Piece of Cake Catering catered my wedding on September 3rd, 2016 and we were extremely satisfied. We will use them again for future events!!! Great customer service & many compliments on our food.

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2016

We could not have been more pleased with A Piece of Cake Catering. They were so accommodating to our needs and so easy to work with. They helped make the night run smoothly and our guests were very happy with the service. They assisted with the entire process from set up to take down. I would definitely recommend them to cater any event!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Laura · Married on 06/14/2014

We did a BBQ buffet for our country chic wedding. The food was great and the buffet looked beautiful! The staff were all very polite and helpful. They really helped make our big day perfect. I would highly recommend this caterer because of their reasonable pricing and great food.

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

3.0

Great Catering!

We loved having Piece of Cake cater our reception! We worked with Jason who was very responsive initially. We were able to go visit and have a taste testing to determine our menu. The menu options were a little confusing vs. the taste testing options, but with their help, we chose our selections. Jason was fairly busy, so his responses got a little less quick, but overall they helped us with our questions in plenty of time. The servers and quality of presentation at our reception was fantastic, they were all so kind and helpful. They even brought my husband and I food to our table so we actually were able to eat rather than going through the buffet for our own food and getting pulled into conversation instead. I appreciated that so much! We had Hors d'oeuvre and a main buffet meal with plenty of options for all different types of people. The food was all delicious and everyone had plenty to eat. They even boxed up the leftovers for us to take with us. I would definitely recommend this company, they had great food and service at a very affordable price!

Sent on 01/03/2019

4.2

Food and staff was good, but we were highly disappointed in our cake. After giving very explicit directions it was not what we asked for.

Sent on 08/24/2015