A Photographic Memory Reviews

A Photographic Memory 3
A Photographic Memory 4
A Photographic Memory 5

cynthia · Married on 10/13/2013

Katie and Brittany did a fantastic job at our wedding! They were helpful, take-charge, creative and just fun! The day goes by so fast and it is very easy to fall off track , but they kept us moving in the right direction the entire day.... We would highly recommend APM for any event that you want to capture beautiful memories.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2013

We are so happy we had such a great photography team at our wedding! We had all of our important moments captured and so much more. Beautiful pictures! Dave was so easy to work with and made sure we were happy. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

I met Dave at a bridal show and I was very impressed with APM’s professionalism and energy. The photos that I saw were very creative and even though I was not present during those photos I could really feel the magic. APM captures the important moments and make them come to life! You could tell they really care about what they do and want to give you the best pictures you could ask for. I felt confident in their work. The photos were so beautiful; exactly what we wanted in our wedding photographer, so we decided to go with them for our wedding photos and we never regretted it for a minute! Dave made me feel comfortable and APM has a package perfect for anyone’s budget. He custom-made our wedding package to meet our needs. The whole experience was a very positive one; from our engagement photo shoot all the way to getting our wedding photos ready to enjoy for years to come! Dave and Eric were at my wedding all day long, capturing all the special moments of the day. Their photos were so creative! People have been raving about our photos! APM did a good job of making sure everything went smoothly; we didn’t have to worry about a thing! We have already been recommending APM to our friends and we will continue to do so. Don't wait to book APM because they book up quick!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2013

We had the very best experience working with Dave and his team!!!! Our photographer Katie, made our special so wonderful and lots of fun!! She captured every special moment and made the flow of the day stress-free!! We couldn't have asked for anyone better!!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2013

Dave Soucy is an amazing photographer!! Don’t even think twice, just book him for your wedding! His professional, kind, calm, and humorous personality was a great addition to our wedding day. He knew what I wanted for specific shots and made sure to incorporate them into his creative, photojournalistic style in an efficient manner. I was also very impressed with how well he coordinated the timing and the flow of pictures with the banquet staff at our facility. We had so much fun during our photo sessions with Dave, which is clearly exhibited throughout the sneak peeks he posted for us to see. I am overwhelmed by the number of amazing pictures. It’s going to be an extremely difficult decision to choose pictures for our album because I truly love them all. When looking for wedding photographers, you will have no regrets with this company or with the owner, Dave Soucy. He’s awesome!!

Sent on 09/29/2013

stephanie · Married on 08/23/2013

I had a great experience using APM for my engagement photos and wedding day. Right from the first meeting with Dave I knew that they were the photographers I wanted/needed at my wedding. I had Eric for my engagement photos at Fenway Park and he was flexible and accommodating to meet us in Boston all the way from Manchester, NH. Our pictures are priceless!

For our wedding day, we had Dave, Eric and Steph. Dave is very knowledgable, kind and creative. He knows his wedding venues and knows how to get the best shots! I really appreciated their expertise and it made all the difference on the wedding day that I didn't have to worry about a thing because Dave and his crew made sure we were on time and had all the shots needed. They were also very open to adding any other photos at the last minute and I truly feel like as the bride I was put first!

Some of the best things about Dave and APM are the little things that they do that I didn't even know I needed to appreciate until the big day! For example, helping me fix my hair with extra hair spray, holding my long train and veil getting in and out of cars and fluffing my dress to get the best pose.

Ever since my wedding day I have been showing off my pictures and everyone compliments on how amazing my photographer was! :)

Sent on 09/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2013

We had a such a great experience with AMP. We worked with Dave Soucy for our engagement photos.. For our wedding we had Dave and Eric. They did such a Great job. Our pictures came out so beautiful,We couldn't be happier with them. Everyone complimented on our beautiful pictures. Dave was so nice, professional ,and fun to work with. We highly recommend AMP!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Liz · Married on 08/11/2013

My photographs were great. The pictures came out amazing! I have recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Ellen · Married on 07/19/2013

Hire them-don't even think twice! A Photographic Memory is just the best. First and foremost, their photos will capture the special moments of your day in the purest, yet most creative ways. Secondly, they are extremely accommodating when it comes to creating a package to fulfill your own individual needs and vision. And thirdly, don't be surprised when their photographers end up feeling like family members (only way less annoying!) by the time your wedding actually takes place! As a first time MOB who researched MANY photographers before choosing A Photographic Memory, the greatest compliment I can pay them is that they will DEFINITELY be hired to be the photographers at daughter #2's wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Chantel · Married on 07/19/2013

Dave and his team at APM are simply put, the eyes you want behind the camera capturing those special moments of your big day!! We worked with Katie and her team Megan and Leah and the amazing shots they got made me laugh and cry, but best of all made me feel like I was reliving those incredibly fast moments ( that day truly flies!) that made up the best day of my life. From getting ready before the ceremony to celebrating after at the reception, Katie, Meg and Leah were spectacular. Katie was very professional the entire day yet so much fun and made me feel at ease that she was going to make absolutely certain that I got the best shots as well as the shots I wanted .. Even if it meant sneaking on to a forbidden golf course! Dave and his team will attend to every detail for you that day and from behind the scenes so to speak so that you can just live in the moment with the love of your life and not worry about forgetting anything because APM captures it all!! Thank you so much APM!! :)

Sent on 09/08/2013

Although Dave was in the hospital recovering from emergeny surgery on the day of my wedding, I knew I ha nothing to worry about. The entire staff at AMP was amazing in making sure that everything was taken care of, and just perfect in a situation that could have been disastrous! I am completely in love with the amazing pictures that were captured by Eric and Steph and can't say enough great things about the entire staff. If you are looking for amazing memories to capture your special day, your only choice is A Photographic Memory!

Sent on 02/09/2014
  • Sheri

Sheri · Married on 06/01/2013

First let me say from the moment I met Dave, he was so caring and kind and I could tell he loves what he does.. Not to mention he is pretty amazing at it! Daves heart is just in it & he was BORN to do this, it shows in his work, personality, client/vendor interaction and friendship. From the moment that we booked him , I knew 10,000 % there would be absolutely no worries on my photography end. I was right, amazing! His dedication to his work and clients its unbelievable, nothing I have ever or could ever imagine! Not only was Dave wonderful his staff, hands down best ever!! Megan was an absolute sweetheart, the way she treated me and calmed me down, you would of never of guessed we just met that day. Your other asst Tom, just as wonderful... Now Mr Dave... Wow, just wow! The moment he came in the room ....even early.... meant so much to me! I couldnt have done it without him... He really went above and beyond for me!! The way he calmed me down, got me water, spoke with me, let me cry on his shoulder.... Is something far and in between that you would find from anyone much less from a vendor. Makes me even more blessed to have him at our wedding to share our day!! I am still at aw' thinking back at that day... APM all went WAY above & beyond for us! Just having Daves friendship and his wonderful demeanor is BEYOND PRICELESS!!! His work..... Nobody compares when YOU are the BEST! Thankyou Dave and everyone from APM!! We LOVE you beyond words!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Kim · Married on 05/26/2013

APM did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures! The professionalism shows in all the unique pictures they took. The pictures tell a story of our special day and will last a lifetime! We love our wedding album and parent albums. What a treat to share with our family. I would recommend APM to anyone looking for an amazing photographer! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Charlotte · Married on 05/25/2013

For all the brides seeking professional photography in the New Hampshire area look no further. The team at a photographic memory went above and beyond for my wedding and my pictures came out beautiful even though it rained! I was so worried that the outdoor pictures would be ruined because of the rain, but they were perfect! Would definitely recommend them to anyone who cares about having their special day captured!

Sent on 02/11/2014
  • mrsheather26

Heather and Dave · Married on 05/05/2013

Eric at APM was amazing and attentive! I was nervous at first because he is so young but once he arrived he got right into the details and when I did receive my pictures he caught moments that I could relive for a life time. Katie in the office was amazing as well! As a bride nerves sometimes get the best of you and she was amazing! She made me calm and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. I recommend him and the team at APM to all my friends! From the moment I booked to until now I can say that I will always go to them for my families photopraphy needs! Thank you APM for the capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Dave and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with! After much research for a photographer, we came across APM and they were more than willing to work around our budget. We got exactly what we wanted even with our budget! Big Thanks to everyone at the APM Team!! We are so happy to have gotten to work with you!

-Brieana and Dave

Sent on 05/23/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2013

Dave and Steph were absolutely fabulous! When I first went to the office to sit down and talk to Dave I knew right away, I wanted this company for my wedding! The pictures and albums in the office said enough. On my wedding day, Dave and Steph were awesome! They were there with us all day, energetic, and professional. I felt as though Dave was more of a wedding planner / photographer than just a photographer. I am so glad I chose APM, I will have the best pictures to capture the memories of my wedding day. Thanks Dave & steph!!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Corris · Married on 04/06/2013

I had first seen Dave at work at one of my husbands friends weddings and thought they were very professional. I then went to a few bridal expos and ha seen Dave there, now I had thought that I would never have been able to afford APM. Because all the pictures were so fantastic. So I had gone originally with another photographer, let me tell you that was the worst experience of my life! Everything about this "other" photographer was a nightmare! I then met Dave at an expo, love his personality and his work. I set up a meeting with him and from the moment I walked through the door I felt at ease and knew that he was my guy! He came very prompt when arriving the morning of my wedding and was extremely helpful through the entire process!! My pictures came out astounding as couldn't have asked for a better experience! I tell anyone and everyone how amazing he his and I have actually bumped into a few people that have him booked for their special day and I tell all of them they picked the right people! I love APM they are so kind and professional :)

Sent on 04/26/2013

Kevin · Married on 04/06/2013

True professionals. From the casual shoot at the church when no one was around, to the church ceremony shoot, to the reception shoot. This team is extremely professional and flexibly. A++ plus to Dave and his staff. Would recommend this firm for your next wedding. Kevin (Fred) Carney dad of groom. All positive thoughts during the day. Excellent service........

Sent on 04/26/2013

Chris · Married on 04/06/2013

Everything surpassed our expectations and overall was truly exceptional. Prior to the wedding, the consultation and logistics were clearly planned and laid out, and we were kept in constant contact with the staff.

Dave, Katie and team were very flexible during the wedding to ensure they captured the photo’s we requested, in addition to little details such as sunset shots and evening photo’s that they knew would make for fantastic photo’s with our uplighting.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Dave and his team were wonderful! An absolute professional! I would suggest his services to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Krissy · Married on 10/07/2012

I can't say enough great stuff about Dave or APM. When we first started our wedding planning we didn't think that we would be able to afford a "real" photographer since we were paying for the wedding on our own. However, we had heard such horror stories about the pictures that people get (or dont get) from family friends who are "photographers" by hobby. I also work with the geriatric population (lots of patients with dementia) so I know and see on a regular basis how important wedding photos are to these folks (you can see and feel their emotions they have when they look at their wedding photos). I knew I wanted that.
    With this in mind, my husband and I decided that we needed to set a bit of extra money aside. APM and Dave Soucy were highly recommended by the Executive Court and we saw some of his work so despite us thinking we didn't actually have a chance of hiring them, we met with Dave anyway. We told him we had a strict budget and Dave was able to provide us a package without trying to sell or upgrade us to more (which we truly appreciated). We knew from that first meeting that we were meant to have Dave be a part of our special day.
    On the day of our wedding, we were so thrilled to have Dave there. He was so comfortable and knowledgable in what he was doing it made us comfortable to be in front of the camera. He captured so many amazing moments and 'real time' photos that captured everyone's true emotions. I know that these will be photos that we will cherish for a life time, even when we begin to forget.
    Dave has an amazing gift and APM is a great company! I would highly recommend them to anyone and I know we will continue to use them to help document our life.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Jean · Married on 10/07/2012

I had the pleasure of being a guest at two weddings, September 2, 2012 and October 7, 2012, which APM provided the photography for. At the ceremony and reception I observed that there were a great deal of photos being taken and his photographers were courtesy to the guests who were also taking photos.

I had not really given the photography much thought until I saw the pictures that were taken, I must say there are so many words I could use to describe the photos, the first that comes to mind although is AMAZING. I was thinking, " the bride and groom made a great choice".

I now go to the second wedding on October 7, 2012, and I saw they also had APM, and once again very professional, I was very anxious now to see the photos from this wedding, when I did see them, I was in AWE, with as many photos taken at both weddings, every photos was different. I feel any bride and groom who use them will be thrilled.

Jean Eldredge
    Wedding guest

Sent on 12/03/2012

Sherri · Married on 10/06/2012

Apm is amazing group of photographers. They are all passionate an love capturing all the special moments.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Ariel · Married on 09/20/2012

Dave was the photographer at a wedding that I was hired as a hair and makeup artist. He is professional and a pleasure to work with! As a makeup artist I look forward to working with the photographer because I am always anxious to see the pictures. Dave's work is absolutely beautiful! I keep a portfolio of my work to show clients, and the addition of his photos will enhance it nicely. I hope to work with him again and I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2012