A Photographic Memory Reviews

A Photographic Memory 5
A Photographic Memory 6
A Photographic Memory 7

Susanna · Married on 06/11/2016

Booked APM for our wedding and absolutely can't wait for the wedding after seeing our engagement photos!!!! They are very professional and provide speedy and high quality service!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Very honored to be capturing your special day!! Thank you for choosing APM!!

Tori · Married on 06/11/2016

Dave and his team are absolutely amazing! The first time I met him was at a wedding expo. There were a ton of photographers there, but the moment I saw their booth I knew they were the ones I wanted to capture one of the most important days in my life. So far I have only seen the sneak peak from my wedding and I am already in love. I CANNOT WAIT to see everything. Thank you Dave and team!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Tori for taking the time to write this nice review!
    We are honored that you have chosen APM to capture the special moments when you never want to forget...

Susanna · Married on 05/29/2016

We loved working with A photographic memory! We used Dave and Jim and Dave brought along Taylor who was training with them. They all arrived right on time and got right to work not wasting a single minute. Dave was awesome at orchestrating everyone and Taylor's personality made everyone laugh and feel very at ease. Jim was with the guys and my husband said he was very relaxed and easy going (because they were not ready :{ haha). He loved the shots he took. The photographers went unnoticed at the ceremony and the reception. They did not get in anyone's way or interrupt the guests to grab a shot. They were very respectful and in the background. Our guests even told us that too! We are very happy!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2016

Dave and James came down for our destination wedding and from the moment they stepped foot on the island they began working – they explored the island and scoped out the wedding venue to ensure they were fully ready to photograph our big day – I don’t think they ever stopped working while they were down there! They attended the rehearsal, and with their incredible eye, were able to suggest some critical changes to the layout to ensure the wedding day photos would come out perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Dave and James executed flawlessly. They quickly blended into the background, getting all the best shots, but were always there to lend a hand or provide a suggestion when needed. Dave and James were both extremely professional, polite, friendly, creative, and efficient. My mom, who was very nervous about all the photography, grew to love the two of them and how at ease they made her feel, and our wedding party had a blast with them. They made sure to get all the key photos we requested, but also went above and beyond with endless creative ideas for poses and shots, some of which became hilarious memories from our wedding week! They are exceptionally talented, and always knew how to capture the moment, whether it was the first look with the bridesmaids, an artistic shot in an old sugar mill, the opening of a card to the groom, or the treasured moments during the ceremony and reception. Their photography skills are second to none – the photos they showed us on the day of the wedding, as well as the sneak peek albums we received five days later, were nothing short of incredible and I can’t help but look at them daily! Between the colors, the lighting, the angles, and our wedding party, our photos are absolute perfection! We are so thankful we were able to have Dave and James photograph our wedding; having them at our St. John wedding was one of the best decisions we made as they truly captured all the memories we never want to forget!

Sent on 03/16/2016

A Photographic Memory's reply:

We are truly honored to have captured over 3000 memories of your special day in St.John!
    Thank you for having and choosing A Photographic Memory when you never want to forget...

Lena · Married on 01/16/2016

I never write reviews...like ever. However, I want to help brides take the stress out of picking the perfect photographer! Brit, Brit, Brit, Brit, from a photographic memory wins hands down!!!! NO QUESTION. She is professional, talented, and WILL make you look and feel your best. I knew since our engagement pictures that we would never use another photographer again! (For anything....) You simply will not find better, anywhere, period! I can't say enough good things about her. This is her passion and her talent. I've worked with a lot of photographers over the years, and Brit takes the whole cake! If you want the best, THIS. IS. IT.

Sent on 01/25/2016

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you! We are very honored to have you have confidence with APM which we thrive on and we are always to happy to hear this! Thank you again!

Gena · Married on 01/07/2016

Thank you APM (Dave & Shelby) for helping to make our Jamaican wedding day perfect. You showed up early, stayed late, made very helpful suggestions on locations and details and captured very emotional and sentimental moments with great clarity and imagination. We could not be more thrilled with our photos and video - Josh & Gena

Sent on 01/19/2016

A Photographic Memory's reply:

We are very honored to have captured your special moments in Jamaica for you both! Thank you again for choosing A Photographic Memory! When you never want to forget...

Larissa · Married on 01/02/2016

After my husband and I saw wedding photos that were taken by APM we knew we had found the photographer we wanted for our own wedding! Eric and Brittany did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding in January. We are so so so happy with all of the pictures they took and the memories they captured. They were so creative and wonderful to work with. They were also extremely helpful throughout the day! I HIGHLY recommend APM for any photography services. Thank you so much Eric, Brittany, & the rest of the APM staff!!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/11/2015

I honestly can't say enough how amazing Dave & Jim are. They photographed our wedding at Zorvino Vineyards and from the pictures I've already seen, they are absolutely stunning. They were both great to work with! Very responsive and made sure we looked our best :) I love that they post a couple pictures very soon after the wedding because I'm sure every bride (like I was) to start looking at pictures! We also had fireworks and I can't describe how incredible they came out. I'm so happy we chose APM! I highly recommend choosing them for your wedding- you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about APM!! The entire experience from start to finish was just fantastic. Every single person I interacted with was personable, pleasant, and professional. We had Eric and Nate photograph our wedding on 10/11/15 and we also had a photo-booth through APM (which everyone loved!). The photographers were amazing and truly captured our special day without a hitch. They were easy to work with and made a point to ensure they captured any photos we wanted to be sure to have. Teaser photos were put on facebook just 3 days after the wedding - I was blown away!! The pictures are so amazing and I am SO glad I chose APM. I cannot stop staring at them and am very excited to see more. Incredible value and every single penny was worth it. I would recommend them in a heartbeat - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2015

We had an engagement session with APM and the photos came out fantastic! Such quality work and professionalism. We are certainly looking forward to APM photographing our wedding and telling our story through images.

Sent on 12/10/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for choosing APM ! We are also looking forward to capturing your special day !!

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Eric and Brittany photographed our wedding and we couldn't be happier! They are both professional but fun and easy going. Some of our bridal party were not being as cooperative as I would have liked and they handled it in a seamless manner. They both have a creative eye for details. I cannot wait to see our Italian leather and crystal photo album!! Would absolutely recommend them over and over for any photography needs.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Tanya · Married on 09/26/2015

We booked APM for our wedding 2 years out. We are now 4 months away! They did a wonderful job with our engagement photos and dealing with my 5 million questions. I can't wait to have them photograph our wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Dave Soucy and his team were incredible! Very relaxed and knew exactly what they were doing! He made sure to get the poses we asked for plus many many more! We've seen 25 photos of the hundreds that he took so far, and every single one just completely amazed us! We can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so so so much Dave and the rest of the APM team!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Carolyn,
    We are very honored to have captured the most important memories in your lifetime..when you never want to forget...

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

Amazing Pictures!

My husband and I were married over Labor Day weekend at The Oaks. The venue recommended APM. I went to see Dave, the owner, at their beautiful space in Manchester. He was professional, informative and I felt comfortable trusting him and his company from the start. Tim did our engagement photos and Eric was the main photographer for the wedding. We just received the wedding photos back and couldn't be happier with the results. They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to any couple. Thanks again APM!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jen · Married on 08/29/2015

I wish I could give 10 stars for this review!!! Not only were the pics incredible but the staff really outdid themselves. My husband and I met with Dave two years before our wedding and fell in love with his work and passion for photography. Dave also helped us with choosing all of our vendors. Not only does he just book weddings, but he is Great at helping you choose the best vendors our there.
    Brittany & James were our photographers for our August 29th wedding. They captured so many amazing memories that we will fully cherish forever. We are completely blown away by every one of our photos and that is only from the teasers.
    Dave and his team really know how to roll out the red carpet and give the bride and groom just what they need to make their day one they will never forget.
    One thing my husband and I both have said is that your photos are the most important part of your day because it's the only piece of your day that you have to look back on. Thank You Brittany, James, Dave & the entire team for making our day one we will never forget.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Jen · Married on 08/29/2015

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • mariespin3

Marie · Married on 08/28/2015

Jim showed up very early and managed the photography flawlessly from beginning to end! Jim and Shelby were our photographers, and captured our evening beautifully! They were never in the way and ensured we had all the pictures we were looking for. I cannot wait to see the final products - great service, easy to work with, great photographers!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Candice · Married on 07/18/2015

Dave will be traveling with us to the Riviera Maya in Mexico for our destination wedding in July. The professionalism and passion that the APM team possesses is unparallelled. We could not think of a more talented, kind, and fun photographer to be a part of our special day and can't wait to see our memories come to life through Dave's photographs!

Sent on 12/09/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

It's my pleasure and honor to be Capturing the memories between the both of you in July 2016!

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

When looking for a photographer, we were very picky. The photographs are the one thing that you keep with you to remember the day, so naturally I wanted them to be perfect. Dave and Jim went beyond our expectations. Dave was right there with me the minute I arrived. He made sure everything on me was perfect, from my hair to my shoes. He straightened out my dress and veil, and hair sprayed my hair so I would look flawless in my pictures. One of my eyes is slightly bigger than the other. In person it’s not noticeable, but it comes out in pictures. He did an amazing job at hiding the flaw. The entire time, he was leading me around the venue carrying my train so it didn’t collect dirt. They guys had an awesome time with Jim too! I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! From what I have seen from the teasers, they came out absolutely amazing! I am very excited to see the photo albums as well

I highly recommend the photo booth. My guests had a BLAST with it. The photo strips are hilarious and I have a flash drive with every single one on it! There was a guest book with an attendant to paste the pictures in while the guests signed it. The booth was a huge hit. Guests could immediately upload the pictures to social media or send it to their phones. I don’t think there was a single guest who didn’t take a turn! It gave the guests something to do between the cocktail hour and when the food was served. Definitely one of the highlights of the wedding!
    Dave and Jim were absolutely amazing and completely exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend this group of photographers!

Sent on 06/23/2015

This was the thank you note that I sent to Dave after my daughters wedding;
    Good Morning Dave,
    I wanted to send you a note to say how happy I am with the service you provided for Ashley and Drew’s Wedding. Everything went off without a hitch. I saw some of the pictures you’ve released and they look phenomenal. I can’t wait to see the rest! My guests have been checking Facebook and commenting about the beautiful pictures and what a great wedding it was. I tell them all I did was pick the vendors, you folks did the rest. I thank you for the direction and leadership you provided us throughout the event. Even though I’m the one who put the wedding together, I was able to sit back and enjoy like everyone else. The photo booth was a hit. It was a great game/toy (if you will) to keep the guests entertained. They were laughing and having a great time with it and best of all we get pictures as keepsakes of the great time they had. I thank you for the suggestion and for providing it to your clients.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you and your staff. It was a lovely day that we will cherish forever. I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to the rest of the pictures. Posting the first few to Facebook is genius. It kind of keeps the wedding celebration going for a few days longer as everyone is able to keep sharing and commenting. Again thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best regards,

Sent on 07/08/2015

Thank you !
    We are very honored to be able to capture those special moments for them both!

kristen · Married on 06/05/2015

Dave and his team at APM were amazing. Dave sat with us personally to talk about our options for our wedding day and answered all of our questions. Along with helping us build a package that met all of our needs and budget.
    We had our engagment session and wedding photos with them. And were blown away with both!
    It was really important to us that our pictures showed all moments. between candid photos and staged. Dave knew what we meant and that was exactly what we got!
    Dave and Jim were great, they asked me first what pictures I really wanted and then they took it from there. They were so creative and had great ideas, but even more they helped us and our wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed.
    The pictures were done and given to us so much faster then we expected. They were beautiful and captured every moment and more.

Sent on 07/02/2015

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Kristen! We are very honored to have captured every moment of your special day! Thank you choosing APM!!

Bethany · Married on 12/06/2014

APM provides phenomenal photography. The value of what you are getting is amazing and the people you are working with are very professional. They made me feel very comfortable and made my moment one to remember. I definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/09/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for choosing APM ! We are honored to to have you and capture those special moments for you and the family !

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

If you are looking for trustworthy and talented photographers that seamlessly capture special moments of your life, look no further than A Photographic Memory! APM exceeded every expectation we had for a wedding photography vendor from day one. From our individual meeting with Dave to our preparation calls/emails with the APM team, we were confident we were in great hands! Eric and Jamie played roles in helping the groomsmen and bridesmaids get ready. They were very respectful and reverent during our ceremony in a Catholic Church, and worked collaboratively with our videographers. I honestly didn't even know they were there when I walked down the aisle!!! Our photographs are more than just your traditional "wedding photos." Both Eric and Jamie were so creative, capturing the littlest details of our day. I loved that the photos were not staged, fake, or cliche - they created lovely images that capture the excitement and romance of our fall wedding day without pulling us away from enjoying our own reception. They are one in a million and I would choose APM every day! Thank you so much, APM!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for writing this Rachel! We are very honored to have you at APM !

Johanne · Married on 09/27/2014

Choosing your wedding photographer can be such a stressful time in the planning process. After speaking with Dave Soucy from APM I knew we had made the right decision in booking them for our special day. Dave was incredibly friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He made me feel confident in our decision to choose APM. On our wedding day we had Jamie and Brad as our photographers and they were great! Jamie spent a majority of the time with myself and the girls as we got ready and he was just amazing!! He just put us all at ease and was so great to work with. His attention to detail is phenomenal and his passion truly shows in his work. The photographs truly captured the day and all the special moments. Looking at the pictures I feel as though I am reliving the most special and greatest day in my life and I have APM to thank for that. The pictures are creative, artistic and simply beautiful. I have absolutely no regrets with choosing APM for our wedding day and would recommend them to every bride. I couldn't be happier with the work they have done and with the photographers we had for our special day. Thank you APM for capturing our special day and providing us with memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 12/04/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

I'm very happy and honored that you chose APM as capturing your most important day of your life. When you never want to forget!
    Looking forward to capture more of your special moments with your family too.
    Thank you again!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2014

I can't express enough how amazing it was to work with the team from a photographic memory. My husband and I are beyond pleased with our photos. From our engagement photos right through to our honeymoon they captured every moment for us. We had Brittany and Eric for our engagement photos and for our wedding and working with them was so fun and easy! My husband and I wanted to just go with the flow for our pictures and they had so many great photo ideas! No matter how crazy it got for our wedding they stayed right to the end and made sure we got the photos we wanted! Dave was able to capture our rehearsal dinner and our honeymoon with Tim! Working with them on our honeymoon was amazing! We had so much fun with them not only taking the photos but on all the excursions we did as well!! Some people may say they don't want people following them on their honeymoon but it wasn't like that with apm. We were able to have a fabulous romantic honeymoon while taking photos on the side. There aren't enough reasons to express why you wouldn't want to have APM capture your special moments! Not only are they fun and laid back they're super professional and get the job done right with nothing but amazing photos! We're so happy we chose apm!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for choosing APM ! We are honored to to have you and capture those special moments !