A Photographic Memory Reviews

A Photographic Memory 3
A Photographic Memory 4
A Photographic Memory 5

Bernadette · Married on 10/13/2017

Dave and Melissa did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding the pictures are just stunning .

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

I can not say enough amazing things about APM. No reason to keep looking. Stop now and BOOK with APM now. Dave and Eric are two wonderful photographers that captured so many beautiful pictures at my wedding. The pictures they take are so creative and I'm so excited that I have so many pictures to remember my special day. APM is overall the BEST company to have your pictures taken. We also get our family Christmas pictures done and they also come out awesome! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Alyson · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough about APM! We've worked with so many of their photographers and the results are always consistently amazing! From our engagement shoot with Taylor, to the surprise boudoir shoot with Melissa to the beautiful wedding day photos taken by Eric and Niki at LSVR... my husband and I are so incredibly happy! I can't wait for APM to capture more of our special moments in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2017

Trust them. There are few events in life more special than a wedding, and I wanted memories that would last a lifetime with class, beauty, and most of all, love. APM captured them, and exceeded my expectations. The pictures- both engagement and wedding- were absolutely beautiful and truly reflected our personalities and our families. The photographers: Eric, Melanie, and Shleby, were top notch- professional, respectful, creative, friendly. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I already plan to reach out to them whenever its time for baby pictures!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I were married in June of 2017, and had Jim and Shelby as our photographers. They were absolutely incredible, and the results speak for themselves. We were thoroughly impressed with everything from start to finish. We couldn't have asked for better photographers - putting up with our craziness and our families', mountain photo requests :), and fireworks - all while maintaining a balance of being in the background and directing the shots. I would absolutely recommend them - especially Jim and Shelby!

We also leveraged the photobooth and it was a big hit - nice that it all came from the same place. It would be nice if it could be open all night instead of just a few hours, but I'm splitting hairs.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2017

We were nervous booking a photographer because the photos are what we care most about since they are what we will look back on in years and there seemed to be so many options when it came to photographers. I went with Melissa from A Photographic Memory because she was within our price range and I loved her portfolios online. My fiancé and I just had our engagement session a few weeks, which we were apprehensive about because we thought it would be super awkward, but Melissa was awesome and made the whole session a lot of fun! She told us at the end of the night that we should expect an email in 1-2 weeks with a code to look at our pictures, and the pictures were done exactly one week later and we are thrilled at how they came out! We are so exited to have Melissa as our photographer at our wedding! I highly recommend doing an engagement session with the photographer so that you get to know them, this really eases the anxiety of wondering what it will be like the day of the wedding. I can't say enough about how happy we are with the atmosphere of our engagement session and how the photos came out, and now how excited we are to have Melissa for our wedding!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Samantha,
    We are so excited that you are pleased with your experience with Melissa and our company. A Photographic Memory truly values our customers and we couldn't thank you enough for your review and for choosing our company. We not only look forward to working with you on your special day, but also for years to come!

Bridget · Married on 06/16/2017

What an incredible experience we had with APM! We met with Dave and decided to go with Jim and assistant Nicki for our wedding. They were so professional, incredibly accommodating and so easy to deal with. We have already received the sneak peek for our wedding photos and the APM team exceeded our expectations by far. I feel so lucky to have found APM and would recommend them to anyone who is still searching for a wedding photographer. We will absolutely use APM for any photography needs in the future and can't wait to see the rest of our photos!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Stop looking now because you've found the company you need. APM was awesome, that's the only way to describe them. We worked with Eric as our main photographer who was nothing short of amazing and Melanie who was awesome. Eric was super accommodating, knew what he was doing, and took the lead which is exactly what we were looking for. We only had an hour to take all the photos we needed after the wedding and we ended up with an extra 10 minutes in the end. Him and Melanie worked awesome together and both were a pleasure to spend out wedding day with. I found APM fell in love with their work and their pricing was some of the most reasonable I had found. They were the first vendor I booked for our wedding! Work with APM!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough about APM! Our photographers were Melissa and Nicki. Our families are still raving about our photos. Both Nicki and Melissa created natural and beautiful shots. They were accommodating and made me and my husband feel comfortable. Most of the day we did not even know that they were there. They were unobtrusive, but still able to take pictures that came alive and that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. I would recommend APM to anyone looking to work for an incredible team who takes amazing photos!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Kimia · Married on 05/28/2017

Dave and Shelby did such an outstanding job with our wedding photography. We had a very long day planned with multiple photo locations. They followed us everywhere and took the lead in directing everyone. The photos came out amazing! We had a super early start and Dave messaged me the day before to assure us that they arrived at a hotel nearby and will be with us at 7am! APM took most of the stress out of our big day. Our guests loved Dave & Shelby and multiple people came up to me to say the APM team was fantastic. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2017

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Kimia for such an amazing review! Shelby and I would like to thank you for choosing APM to capture and document your special day,when you never want to forget...
    We are very honored to do what we like to capture your memories as our passion.

Samantha · Married on 12/09/2016

Love APM!!! They have great profession service, at a low and affordable price! Great for engagement and family photography as well. I highly recommend this company.

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you for choosing APM ! We are honored to to have you and capture those special moments !
    Dave Soucy
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Melissa and her team were amazing. They made sure to be ready for every shot! They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and our wedding party. There's not enough praise to describe how impressed I am with APM. Every interaction has been amazing. I can't wait to see all the awesome moments they captured from our wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2016

sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

We're so happy that we decided to go with APM for our photographer. We had Melanie and Corey on our special day and we couldn't have asked for better photographers! They both were so nice and fun to be around, and definitely completed our night. The few pictures we did get to see already were absolutely stunning but we can't wait to see the rest. We'll be sure to use APM for future family pictures!!!! Thank you again!!!

A Photographic Memory 6
    A Photographic Memory 7
    A Photographic Memory 8
    Sent on 10/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

A Photographic Memory was the right choice for us! Our two photographers were so much fun to be with during our entire wedding day. The moments captured I am happy to say will be cherished forever. Thank you, APM!

Sent on 10/16/2016

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We are very honored to be chosen to capture your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2016

I just got married on September 16th, 2016 and used APM for my wedding. Melissa and Melanie were our photographers and they were amazing! Both my husband and I were getting ready at different locations and Melissa met me at my now mother in laws house to take pictures of me and the girls. She was right on time and so helpful with everything. Prior to our wedding date Melissa and I had spoke about some of the "fun" photos I was hoping to do and I was able to email her a link to my pintrest page where she was able to look at and print out different pictures to make sure I got the exact pictures I was hoping for. Although we have only got back the "teasers" from our pictures I can tell the rest are going to be just as amazing! When my husband and I were first looking around for a photographer we had a budget in mind, we did end up going over our budget on the photographer just a little bit but I can tell it was totally worth every penny! I would highly recommended APM for any wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/20/2016

I don't even know where to begin with how truly amazing everyone is at "A Photographic Memory" We have used a photographic memory for all our memorable events! Dave did an amazing beach sunset shoot with me, we had family photos done with Eric, our engagement pictures with Brittany, my professional head shots with dave and last but not least our amazing wedding with Dave, Shelby, Melissa, and Nikki. I can't say enough amazing things about the whole staff at a photographic memory, everyone is so friendly, helpful, professional, creative and will go above and beyond to make your day the most memorable day ever! We got married on August 20th, 2016 and we are now a month away and people are still telling me how gorgeous our pictures are from our wedding day! Dave and his whole team were amazing the day of the wedding, they posed everyone and made sure we stayed on time through the whole day. They all had very creative ways of posing us and made sure to capture every single memory and moment! "A photographic memory" will work with you to give you the best package for your budget! Every single photographer there is truly unique in their own way and if you chose them you truly are one lucky bride to have them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed at all! We chose a photographic memory yesterday, today and forever! they will always be apart of our family for all our future life events! this is why I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Meagan · Married on 08/13/2016

We got married on 8/13/16 and knew that pictures capturing our special day were very important to us, so we wanted to make sure we made the right choice. We decided to go with APM because we liked the style of photos and there were many good reviews. We had Melissa and she was great. We were felt a little awkward at the engagement shoot but she made us feel comfortable and coached us through it. Then came the wedding day and we had Melissa as our main photographer and Eric as our second photographer. We can not say enough about how professional, punctual, hardworking and great these two were. Melissa kept me very calm and dealt with all my craziness before the ceremony and honored all my requests. We were thrilled with the pictures when they finally came in and are gorgeous memories that will last a lifetime. We would definitely recommend APM to anyone to capture their special day!

Meagan and Jordan

Sent on 01/21/2017

Courtney · event on: 07/27/2016

I visited APM for a budoir maternity shoot. At first, I was nervous and a little skeptical about the whole process. I had never been photographed by anyone, for any type of event, but APM addressed every concern I had from the beginning. The location was easy to find and the desk staff very personable. I was greeted by Melissa (my photographer) immediately upon arrival with a huge smile that made me feel at ease. The studio was private, quiet, and intimate which gives you a sense of security that was welcomed by my nerves. This studio is mind-blowing; it looked like something taken right out of my Pinterest board. Melissa offered options and directions for me as I felt a little lost as to what to do with myself as this was a foreign experience. Being in intimate attire is intimidating, especially in the home-stretch of pregnancy when you feel like a whale... But the whole team at APM made me feel so beautiful. I spent multiple hours with Melissa and Dave and not once did they make me feel obligated to do anything, in fact, they asked frequently if I would be comfortable with this pose, and that outfit. The selection of different poses and maternity dresses was fantastic! After spending five minutes with Melissa, I felt right at home. The pictures they produced are so breathtaking it brought me to tears. Classy, tasteful, and heartfelt. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life, and will absolutely be returning to APM for my newborn pictures with Sophia, as well as any other photo needs I have in my future.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Beccy · Married on 07/16/2016

We were so thrilled that we chose A Photographic Memory for our wedding on July 16th! We had Eric as our lead photographer, along with Beth. They made everything go so smoothly. They showed up on time and had great ideas and were so pleasant to be around! Eric jumped right in as soon as he walked through the door and made us very comfortable. He even went above and beyond and was so nice to help my mom figure out how to tie the bow on my dress and rearranged furniture in the room and everything! They hid in nicely at the ceremony and were quick to organize photos without being pushy at all, like other photographers can be. They had a great eye for specific places for photos to be taken, seeing as they had never been to our venue before. Eric even checked in before they were leaving at the end of the night to see if there were any other photos we wanted. Our "teaser" photos look amazing and we can't wait to see the rest of them! I have full confidence that they are fabulous. We are so happy with everything!!

A Photographic Memory's reply:

APM is very honored to be Capturing the most important day of your life in 2016!
    Thank you for choosing APM!
    Dave Soucy

Cassy · Married on 07/16/2016

Jim with APM is amazing! I cannot say enough about how organized he is and how he never stopped taking pictures ensuring that he got every shot of our big night!! well worth the money!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Deven · Married on 07/09/2016

Melissa and Shelby did an amazing job at our wedding. It started pouring 10 minutes before the start of the ceremony, which was extremely disappointing, but the girls weren't affected by this. They captured the pictures I wanted outside despite the rain and thunder. I couldn't have asked for better photographers. The teaser are beautiful and I cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures! A Photographic Memory was extremely easy to contact and always responded within the day. They listened to my concerns and noted what pictures I wanted. They were perfect!

Sent on 07/14/2016

eric · Married on 07/09/2016

This company sends top notch, super skilled and prepared photographers to there jobs. My wife and I couldn't be happier to have APM photograph our wedding. They were ultra professional and willing to work with all our needs. They kept our pictures organized and I was grateful as it can be pretty hectic in the moment for us and our family. The pics look great too. The owner Dave is great too and very into his customers as he immediately leaked some photos on Facebook. He even tagged 30 family members somehow. It kept the excitement alive for days with all the pics getting sent. Cant say enough good things about this company and how they came through for us on our big day.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Bridget · Married on 07/03/2016

The very first thing I did after getting engaged was to book A Photographic Memory as our photographers (Dave had done some family photos a few years ago and my sister-in-law said her biggest wedding regret was not having APM photograph her wedding). It was hands down the best wedding decision we made! We had Melissa and Nate as our photographers and they were completely amazing in every single way - from interacting with the guests (especially the cranky kids!), to making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, to guiding us through picture taking to make sure we got all the right shots and didn't leave anything out - these guys were AMAZING. They were patient, professional, easy-going, and after seeing the pictures - extremely talented!

Working with APM was easy from day 1. I called to book and they put us on their calendar right away. I even called and emailed them for advice when deciding on a venue since they have done weddings pretty much everywhere in New Hampshire. Every single person I spoke to in the office throughout the year before the wedding were helpful and went above and beyond to make me feel like the most important bride.

I loved that Melissa called us the week before the wedding to go over the details and make sure she knew the order of events. It was great to talk through everything ahead of time so that I knew I didn't have to worry about organizing anything related to the photographers the day of the wedding. We gave her a short list of all the shots we wanted to be sure to get, which she of course did, and then part way through the evening of the wedding I added even more to that list and she went out of her way to make sure we got all of them.

The typical booking is 4 hours, but we extended to 5 and that was the perfect decision. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't all just formal photos of people posing - I wanted pictures of my friends and family dancing, doing the garter/bouquet toss, everything!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/18/2016

I chose to use A Photographic Memory to capture our wedding day this past Saturday. The staff always is quick to respond to you, helpful, friendly and followed up with me frequently and asked many questions to make sure that my photographs would be exactly how I wanted. I picked Jim to be our photographer and he was assisted by Nate. I have not even seen our wedding pictures yet and can tell you that I am already so pleased and happy that I had chosen this company to capture our big day. Both photographers were extremely professional, organized, personal and most importantly fun to work with!! They made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and had us laughing all day!!! Jim is beyond creative, the way he used the scenery of our reception venue was amazing. He went above and beyond in capturing the beauty of our wedding day! Not only did he do an amazing job in capturing beautiful pictures of my bridal party, family and husband and I, but I saw him also photographing the small details of my wedding that I was not able to fully appreciate from being so busy/distracted with the craziness of the day. Jim is great at what he does, and it shows how much he loves to do it. I cannot wait to see our wedding pictures!!! We are so happy we chose APM to photograph our special day! I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else. Everything you are looking for is right here. Thank you so much APM and Jim!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

APM is just amazing. So far the whole experience has been great. From finalizing the contract to taking our engagement pictures. Everything was very professional and I could not have imagined my pictures coming out and better. I look forward to see what pictures Dave and his crew with produce for my wedding in 2016! I cannot wait :)

A Photographic Memory's reply:

Thank you so much for this review !! Im glad you are happy and we can not wait for your wedding coming up in 2016! The engagement pictures tell us what really love is ..Thank you for choosing APM !!