A Personal Touch DJ Services and Event Lighting Reviews

259 | Milwaukee, WI

259 Reviews for A Personal Touch DJ Services and Event Lighting

evan · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Eric was awesome! He played all of the songs we had requested, playing them in a manner that our guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE night!

He made the announcements clean and clear to ensure that everyone heard them.

Eric was very attentive to detail; reaching out to me only when necessary.

I highly recommend A Personal Touch DJ Services and DJ Eric!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Alex was amazing! He was very accommodating for all of our requests and the music was awesome! We still have people asking us for the playlist! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Z

Zach · Married on 10/07/2017

My wife and I could not have been happier on our wedding night and much of the thanks goes to A Personal Touch DJ Services! Our DJ, Jeff, was excellent to work with. He accommodated all of our requests throughout the evening and was totally willing to make adjustments throughout the night. When our guests were getting a little out of hand with the glass clinking (hahaha), Jeff stepped right in and set some rules for getting us to kiss. He kept our guests (and my wife) dancing all night! Thank you so much for making our night more amazing that we could have imagined!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Emily · Married on 10/06/2017

A Personal Touch DJ was the perfect fit for our wedding day. We had a rustic/country themed wedding and they exceeded our expectations. They were extremely responsive with all my questions (thanks Matt) and were very helpful throughout the entire process. You really could personalize your wedding down to every single detail. Alex was our DJ and he killed it! He was extremely polite and made sure everything was completed to our expectations and then some. I even had people come up to me after the wedding complimenting how awesome he was. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Matty is truly an over the top, amazing DJ. From our first meeting to planning our big day to our actual big day. Everything was TOP NOTCH, extremely professional and our guests didn't stop dancing all night. We highly recommend a Personal Touch DJ services.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

A Personal Touch DJs went above and beyond to ensure that our reception was incredible. Lil Joe was our DJ and he kept guests on the dance floor ALL night!! That was one of my priorities for the wedding, and he absolutely hit it out of the park. I would recommend these guys over and over again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Maddie · Married on 09/23/2017

We booked A Personal Touch DJ Services for our 09/23/2017 wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! We had Jeff as our DJ and he was nothing short of amazing! For starters, he called me the week before the wedding and went over every single detail with me for the wedding day (specific song choices, when to play them, how to pronounce people's names, etc.). The day of the wedding, Jeff showed up very early to make sure everything was set up correctly and working. I was very nervous about having a DJ play my outdoor ceremony music, but it came out perfectly! When it came time for dancing at the reception, Jeff played a lot of the music I had listed and he accepted songs from our guests as well (which is exactly what we wanted!). He checked in with me throughout the night making sure the timing of everything was on track, and 30 minutes before the reception was over he came up to me to make sure that I heard every song I wanted to hear! I really can't say enough good things about Jeff and A Personal Touch DJ Services as a company! I highly recommend them!

Tabby · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so happy with Matt from A Personal Touch!! He kept the dance floor packed all night with his positive energy and talent. It was a really easy process selecting which songs we wanted played throughout the night. They were very responsive, organized, and professional during the whole process from booking to coordination on the day of. I loved how Matt communicated with us from the end of cocktail hour to the end of dinner to keep us on track and inform us what was going to happen next. Thank you Matt and A Personal Touch for making our wedding so memorable!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • AMW

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot not say enough about A Personal Touch DJ or about Matt, who was the DJ for our wedding on 9/16/17! From the very first meeting with Matt, who is also one of the owners, to every email and phone contact in between, and including the day of, we had a wonderful experience. Matt was friendly and professional and answered any questions we had. We got to hand select all of our music for a totally personalized experience and I can't express how thrilled we are with the entertainment Matt & APT provided on our wedding day. He kept the dance floor packed, read the crowd and played all of our favorites. I can't imagine having a more positive experience and will recommend A Personal Touch to friends and family! Thanks for keeping our party going!

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • W

William · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough about this company or our DJ, Joe, who is also one of the owners. He was a rock star and has a voice that belongs on a microphone. He kept everyone involved and got our maid of honor laughing before her speech when she was really nervous. Give these guys a shot - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2017

We really enjoyed the service Jeff with A Personal Touch provided on our wedding and the preparation ahead of time. He came out to our site which was a little unconventional and walked through things with us. He also showed up super early on the day of to set up and make sure things were perfect before the ceremony! As promised, there was absolutely NO issue with volume during the ceremony. . .everyone could here us perfectly!
    Finally, but not least importantly, he helped keep the schedule going throughout the night, made sure to play our top picks for songs, and kept guests aware of shuttles leaving, etc. We could not have asked for better. service!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 09/02/2017

We used A Personal Touch DJ for our wedding and they were a HUGE help all night long. They were absolutely amazing, kept our dance floor packed, they played all the songs we wanted to hear, resolved some issues and helped us with a few surprises as well! These guys ROCK!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2017

A Personal Touch DJ absolutely killed it as our wedding DJ service! I got to work with both owners Matt and Joe for getting everything coordinated and ready for our wedding. It was a very smooth process as they were both very responsive, professional and understanding of our vision. We had Matt as our DJ and he nailed every aspect of our wedding day! From before the ceremony through the last dance, he was on top of everything and very attentive to what we wanted and what the audience wanted. Was also extremely accommodating to our last minute requests. I put together a pretty detailed playlist (and do not playlist) and Matt did an amazing job of incorporating all the songs I wanted to hear, avoiding the ones I didn’t and kept the good vibes rolling all night! Huge thank you to Matt and the rest of the APT DJ team!

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Lil Joe was great! Wonderful personality and great to work with! I would highly recommend A personal Touch DJ for any event!

Charlie · Married on 09/02/2017

A Personal Touch DJ came highly recommended to my then-fiance and I through a friend's referral as "the best DJ" they've ever experienced at a wedding, and let me tell you she didn't lie. We were fortunate to get Aaron and Jeremy, and they were absolutely the best DJ's I've ever had and we're so grateful they were able to be at our special day. Aaron gave us a couple phone calls ahead of time to make sure everyone was on the same page which made us feel at ease. They played just about every song on our must play song with plenty on our "if you have time" playlist as well. They always kept the dance floor packed and, per our request, switched up the song if it didn't jive with everyone. Aaron even knew the bride's aunt, which was a funny coincidence and made for even more fun. Lastly, Aaron gave us a recommendation for our honeymoon in Costa Rica which is where he also went :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marie · Married on 08/29/2017

Outstanding!!! A Personal Touch DJ is beyond amazing! We cannot say enough great things about A Personal Touch. From booking, to planning, to our special day, it was all amazing thanks to A Personal Touch. Matt played exactly what we wanted and kept the day running perfectly and everyone dancing all night. Many of our family and friends commented that A Personal Touch is the best DJ they have experienced and the playlist was simply incredible. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2017

alwin · Married on 08/26/2017

They were great, very easy to work with, great uplighting and the DJ played exactly what we wanted and kept everyone dancing all night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Amy · Married on 08/25/2017

Alex, Matt, Joe and the A Personal Touch DJ Team -- We cannot thank you enough.

My (now) husband and I met with quite a few DJ services because to me, the music was the most important piece of the day. Out of all the companies, Matt was the only one to talk to my husband as I as actual people. He got to know us, he asked us about how we met and what we loved about each other; no other DJ service seemed to even care about who we were as a couple.

We were matched with the PERFECT dj. Alex was outstanding - no hiccups with the ceremony music, everything was timed perfectly. The grand march was amazing and he announced everyone without an issue.

And then there was the reception. It was a packed house on the dance floor - I'm hard to please when it comes to wedding music and was very particular about the type of music I wanted played and he nailed it. Everyone was dancing all night and we received so many compliments about how much fun our guests had.

We cannot thank Alex and team enough -- If you have any doubts about a DJ service look no further. These are your guys.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2017

Joe kept the party going and did everything my husband and I wanted for our reception. Many of our guests commented on how awesome the playlist was! Highly suggest their services for any event that wants an upbeat, fun and professional service.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2017

A Personal Touch was beyond amazing for my wedding in August. They executed every detail with perfection. Alex our DJ was fantastic and extremely professional and fun! He knew how to read the room and played music that best fit the mood, at the time. Everything from the first moment of contacting Matt was seamless and no stress. Their name is exactly what you get, A Personal Touch to make your day perfect. Thank you guys again for making mine better than I ever imagined.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jamee · Married on 08/05/2017

We were really impressed with A Personal Touch DJ Service, definitely worth the money. Matt was fantastic he kept the dance floor full all night long and did a great job keeping our timeline for the evening moving. He worked with our photograph make sure everything went smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything at the reception, except having a good time and I credit the awesome service from Matt. My guests really enjoyed themselves and our DJ had a huge part in that. We highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2017

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the night of our wedding/reception. He even came to the reception just so we could use the microphone rental. He made sure all names would get pronounced correctly before the reception began, made sure he was organized and best of all greeted us with a hug and congratulations as soon as we met him. He was such a friendly guy/ I would HIGHLY recommend this company. Matt (the owner) was also an absolute joy to speak to on the phone and was quick with his email responses.. Every step of the process with this company was easy.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

Joe did a fantastic job. From start to finish the dance party kept going! They had helpful software to get everything organized leading up to the event and it all went perfectly with little direction.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Renee · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing! Made our day perfect and effortless! I never thought the moment would come on our big day where some one would tell me "you can sit back and enjoy now, I'll handle everything" and when little Joe from APT came up to our table after the grand March, I was so reassured that I could finally relax. He was so professional and so energetic. He gave us a heads up for each little moment throughout the night so that we were on point for everything, even if we got distracted. Little Joe really, truly made our night the great success that it was. We also had the Uplighting package and the photo booth packaged. The ballroom looked amazing, they suggested and knew exactly how many lights and perfect placement to light up the place. Adam was running our photo booth, and that was the hit of the party. Between the photo booth and the DJ, our guests didn't know where to have the most fun. I greatly appreciate the recommendation that I was given to me to get APT DJs for my wedding, and I would more than recommend them to anyone! Thank you guys for the best night that we could have ever had!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a great experience with A Personal Touch DJ and our DJ Alex was so good at working the crowd and being responsive as things came up! We learned at the last minute that there would be fireworks going off near our venue that evening, so when they started Alex made an announcement to everyone who wanted to go see them and played Katy Perry's Firework. For those that chose to stay on the dance floor, they had a blast, and everyone came RIGHT back to the dance floor once the fireworks were over! :D

Sent on 09/05/2017