A Perfect Witness Reviews

141 | Tampa, FL

141 Reviews for A Perfect Witness

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2012

John officiated the wedding of our dreams yesterday. We were blown away with the ceremomy he wrote. He took the time to truly get to know us. He incorporated special memories, our proposal, and special traits about us in our ceremony. He opened the ceremony a very special Disney quote for us. We were so surprised and so touched. John had excellent communication with us throughout the wedding planning process. He was on time, well prepared, and very professional at our two in person meetings, the rehearsal, and the ceremony. MANY of our guests told us how special and unique our ceremony was. Our unity cocktail was a big hit! We would highly recommend John to officiate your ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Bob,

Joey and I would like to thank You for all you did! You were on time, professional, and courteous. You were smooth in your reading and easy to talk to. I'm happy you got to meet our families, Your very personable and it was a joy to have you officate our special day!

Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Colavolpe

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 09/15/2012

Jayne went above and beyond my expectations. She really took in everything we said about our relationship and made a wonderful ceremony out of it. I could not have asked for more! She also has touched a cord in my heart and I appreciate her gracious kindness.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Teresa · Married on 09/02/2012

Bob was literally the best choice we could have made for our wedding officiant. He was so warm and welcoming. We met a month or 2 prior to the wedding so we could all get to know each other He incorporated our thoughts and ideas into the ceremony including our 5 children into the sand ceremony. We loved Bob!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2012

ROBERT IS AMAZING!! I cannot begin to express how perfect my wedding ceremony was because of him! When I initially met Bob I knew he was the person to unite my husband and I. His personality and charm is incredibly warm and inviting. I asked for a very short yet Christian based wedding focusing on love and unity and Bob delivered exactly what we wanted. My family and friends would not stop complimenting us on Bob and how well he connected with us and was the perfect match. I can only hope Bob and I cross paths again, he made me smile when I was stressed and remember the beauty of marriage in all the chaos of the day. God Bless Bob Hoffman!

Sent on 09/05/2012

They did a good job . Thank you for making the day a memorable one.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Karen · Married on 06/25/2012

We were extremely pleased with John and the beautiful service he performed for our wedding. We can't think of a more professional, helpful and charismatic person. Pacient too as we were delayed due to "Debbie" the tropical storm !!
    He really went out of his way to assists us with all the paper work required in filing our marriage license, obtaining apostille stamp for our marriage to be valid back home in Norway. Truly a blessing and we highly recommend him.
    Karen and Kay

Sent on 07/30/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2012

My husband and I chose Bob Hoffman from A perfect Witness to marry us. I knew that Bob was the perfect officiant to marry us right when I first met him. I could tell that he was a genuine person who thoroughly enjoyed what he does. I told my Fiancé that I thought I found our officiant and he just had to meet him. We arranged to meet with Bob and he was more than accommodating to meet us anywhere that was easiest, since we lived far from him. When we met with Bob, my Fiancé thought he was great too. From day one Bob was extremely professional and had a great sense of humor. We really loved that the company's website had sample ceremonies already written. We found that was a great place to start getting ideas for our own ceremony. Even though the website has ceremony ideas, Bob said from day one that we could be as creative as we want with our ceremony and basically with his help come up with an original ceremony. Bob was more than willing to work with us and share many of his ideas on creating our own personalized ceremony. As our wedding day was quickly approaching the stresses of having a wedding began to sink in but Bob helped ease those stresses with kind words and by making sure I knew how our ceremony was going to play out. Bob was very quick to respond through e-mails and phone calls. His services are very reasonable! Our ceremony went beautifully on our wedding day and we are so thankful to Bob for helping make our wedding day so special! I would recommend Bob to any bride looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Karen · Married on 06/01/2012

We had a very simple elopement wedding and Jayne was very helpful and very sweet.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Megan · Married on 06/01/2012

We are very happy we chose to use John as our officiant from A Perfect Witness. We felt very comfortable with John at our first meeting and knew he would make the ceremony personal and special. He was always professional and punctual (which is necessary for the officiant!) and he made the planning of the ceremony very easy and stress-free. We ended up having to use our Plan B location for the wedding due to rain, and John managed that change perfectly. John also expressed early on with us that he does not try to churn out a million weddings, he instead was committed to giving every ceremony the personal attention it deserved. We never felt like "just a number" while working with John and he made the ceremony very memorable for us. We would highly recommend A Perfect Witness to any future couples.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Rob · Married on 05/26/2012

Jane was on the ball with things and would highly reccommend her and a perfect witness to all who are looking to have no worries on there special day.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Lorry · Married on 05/26/2012

From a very young age, each little girl envisions what her ideal wedding will be. She often times refers to it as her "Cinderella wedding" where each and every detail is exactly what she imagined it to be and the whole evening is full of nothing but perfection. I have to admit that I was not your stereotypical girl who was trying to achieve that "perfect princess wedding", I was the type of person who wanted to make sure everyone around us understood how much my future husband meant to me and the love that we share for each other. I knew that finding someone to express our relationship to others would not be an easy task considering that my mother wanted us to have a traditional Catholic wedding held in a church and my husband and I wanted a quick 15 minute in and out ceremony. We needed to find someone who was willing to satisfy our desires, but also the wishes of my mother (as you know having a happy mom through the wedding process makes life that much easier, and if you don't know now you do. . .keep mom happy but don't set your own happiness aside for it). My husband and I thankfully discovered A Perfect Witness and had John perform our wedding ceremony. Right off the bat, John, my husband and I were a perfect match. John listened diligently to everything we had to say. He asked the questions that we often do not think about and he made sure to get to know us as individuals and as a couple. He was there to lend some very helpful advice and made sure to consider our feelings, and the feelings of our family and friends while creating our ceremony. He was readily available to provide assistance if needed and made my husband and I feel very comfortable about the big day to come. During the ceremony itself, John was able to capture the love that my husband and I share and made the ceremony very personal and unique. We laughed, we cried but most of all we enjoyed ourselves. It is really easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the big wedding day and tend to forget the main reason why you are doing this all in the first place. John made my husband and I take a deep breath, forget about all of our chaotic surroundings, look into each others eyes and remind ourselves of the love that we had for each other which brought us to this special day. We could not have been happier with the outcome and would recommend John and any of his associates to be an officiant for your next ceremony. You can be confident in the fact that your ceremony will turn out exactly how you envisioned it, Cinderella wedding or not.

Sent on 06/01/2012
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/18/2012

John with A Perfect Witness preformed our ceremony and wrote beautiful vows. He included our son, and details about how we met and what made us "us". We couldn't have asked for a more personalized ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Marcey · Married on 05/12/2012

John was our officiante for our ceremony. He wrote a beautiful ceremony that included personal attributes to us and our family. Everyone was tearing up and it was just wonderful. I would recommend A Perfect Witness to everyone.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Leah · Married on 05/11/2012

Jayne married my husband and I in st. pete on pass-a-grille beach, it was Jaynes suggestion. beautiful beach we will forever visit. Jayne was so amazing to work with easy to talk to, devoted to her work of bring two people in love together as one. We worked together over the phone she was wonderful with her ideas she had for me. If i could do it all over again i most definitely would. My 2nd best time of my life (first becoming a mom) I have Jayne to thank for our very heart felt touching ceremony. I Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Denise · Married on 04/29/2012

John Melchinger was wonderful as our officiant. He was professional and wrote a wonderful ceremony, incorporating our ideas with the standard vows.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Anny · Married on 04/28/2012

John Melchinger was amazing!!! He officiated our wedding better than we ever dreamed of. He was so easy to talk to and made us so comfortable. Our wedding day was perfect.

He was wonderful with responding quickly to our questions and helped us develop the best ceremony for us! We are extremely happy that we decided to have him marry us.

We recommend him to any one of our families and friends!

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • F

Denise · Married on 04/22/2012

John was just fantastic. Professional, polite, down to earth and a great sense of humor. He explained everything to us, how things would go and was open to what we wanted for our ceremony. He offered many great suggestions on locations since we were traveling from the northeast and didn't really know anything in the area. He was patient, waiting to start until a storm cloud passes for our outdoor ceremony. When the rain returned just after we began, he stood there getting wet and asked in the most calming, pressure free voice if we wanted to move somewhere else. I honestly believe he would have continued in the rain if I hadn't come to my senses. I highly recommend. It truly was "Our Day, Our Way" with a lot of smiles, happy tears and laughter. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. Thanks!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Brianne · Married on 04/14/2012

John was amazing. We were so pleased to have meaningful but casual conversations with him in the months leading up to our wedding. From these meetings he spun a beautiful ceremony that captured, perfectly, our philosophies on life, and on life as couple.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Deidre · Married on 04/07/2012

Finding an officiant was the last thing that I did for the wedding because I didn't know what to look for. I had two requirements, that they had a loud voice because we were getting married on the beach and that they had a sense of humor. I read A Perfect Witness website and felt that they would be a good fit. When we met John, he walked us through the ceremony and explained what to expect. He sent us an e-mail so we could customize the ceremony. We met again to review and I felt very comfortable with him. He performed a beautiful ceremony and all of our friends and family commented on how much they enjoyed what he said. I loved that he gave us a copy of what he said during the ceremony. We enjoyed reading it when we got back from our honeymoon. Thank you John for a wonderful ceremony!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Melanie · Married on 03/11/2012

Our Officiant, John, did a wonderful job of tailoring a ceremony that was very fitting and personal for what we wanted. We believe he did a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Heather · Married on 02/14/2012

John was wonderful to work with and thanks to him our last minute ceremony was absolutely perfect. He worked us in to his schedule with less than a month to go before the ceremony and kept me from going crazy. Even though he had such a short amount of time to prepare it (I would like to mention that he was also very ill during this time), the bi-lingual ceremony that he wrote was even better than I ever dreamed. He included everything that we asked for and more, it was absolutely beautiful.

I would recommend John to anyone, he is very personable, responsive and it is obvious that he truly enjoys what he does and during the most important day of your new lives together that makes all the difference.

Sent on 02/21/2012

lauren · Married on 02/11/2012

100% loved our officiant! We had Bob HOffman as our officiant at our February 2012 wedding...and he was wonderful! He fulfilled the complete image of what we hoped for at our wedding. We wanted a short, romantic, non-religious ceremony with slight humor....and he totally pulled it off. I'm 100% positive that he will fulfill every dream you have for your ceremony....he's just that wonderful.
    We met with Bob just 2 months before the wedding and we hit it off within minutes. His charisma, personality, and charm is so warming- you absolutely must use him for your service! Our family loved him (and they are all hard to please)!!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Leah · Married on 12/28/2011

John at A Perfect Witness made our day perfect. He really made a great effort to personalize our ceremony and make sure that everything was exactly how my husband and I wanted. He was very responsive to e-mails and very organized, making sure that all the bases were covered so I did not have to worry. Everyone loved the ceremony and appreciated the special touches. I would recommend John to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/23/2011

The vendor we struggled with most was an officiant. I was baptized Catholic, though now not a practicing Catholic and my husband is non-denominational Christian, with a very religious mother. Since we do not belong to a church and were having an outdoor ceremony to several family members' dismay, it was difficult to choose someone to marry us, while probably the most important vendor to hire! When we met with John, it was like a breath of fresh air - he listened closely to our concerns and values to create a ceremony that would not only be perfect for us, but for our families as well. He even gave us a few new ideas to incorporate, such as the Bell of Truce. He was extremely flexible with our crazy work schedules and quick to respond to my emails. We were extremely pleased with our ceremony and loved that John prepared a folder with the ceremony actually typed out for a keepsake.

Sent on 11/30/2011