A Perfect Witness Reviews

141 | Tampa, FL

141 Reviews for A Perfect Witness

Bob Hoffman was our officiant for our wedding ceremony on Siesta Key Beach. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We highly recommend Bob Hoffman. Bob was very friendly, professional, and patient with us. We are from TN and didn't get to meet with Bob until the evening before our wedding. Our ceremony was perfect because it involved our children and it was perfect.
    Thank you Bob for everything and making our big day a perfect day!

The Lunsford Family

Sent on 03/17/2015

Kathleen · Married on 12/06/2014

Jayne Alford/A Perfect Witness as truly exceptional. From my first conversation through the last of the details she was very personable and professional. She knows weddings, will help guide you through the ceremony details, she writes beautifully and most importantly listens. I have seen a fair share of weddings and had some very specific expectations, needs and concerns all of which she addressed. She will put you at ease and will work with you. We could not have been more pleased and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/03/2015

melissa · Married on 11/29/2014

Jayne officiated our ceremony at the Don CeSar on St. Pete Beach. Everything turned out better than we could have ever expected. Every guest commented on how our ceremony was the most unique, personal, and touching ceremony they'd ever seen and that Jayne did such an amazing job. Words cannot describe how happy we are. She truly made the most important part of our day perfect.

I was a nervous wreck the day before and the day of the wedding and she immediately put me at ease and I was able to make it through the process. I mean really I could go on and on. We also received our marriage certificate within one week of the wedding because she filed it so quickly.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Leah · Married on 10/18/2014

Jayne was so kind and thoughtful, she created our perfect ceremony! She answered all our questions and was very much in tune with exactly what we wanted. No question about it we would definitely recommend her!! Thanks Jayne for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jayne was the officiant at our wedding a few weeks ago, and I am still getting compliments on how wonderful of a job she did. I am so thrilled we decided to go with Jayne, and will refer my friends to her. I was very particular with our ceremony, so much so that I wrote the entire thing out like a script. Jayne reviewed it and made some suggestions, a couple of which we incorporated into the ceremony. She left it totally up to us, however, to decide what we did want and did not want in the ceremony. Though I thought I knew exactly what the ceremony would be like on the big day, it was still such a surprise, even to me, because of Jayne's perfect delivery. Her suggestions turned out wonderfully, and it meant a lot to my father-in-law to hear his parents' mentioned at the start of the ceremony, one of Jayne's suggestions that I didn't even think about previously. She was at the ceremony site extra early, greeted my husband and myself, and put me at ease right away with her calm demeanor. She filed the marriage application with the clerk promptly and when we returned from our honeymoon the marriage license was in the mailbox waiting for us! Thank you again, Jayne, for your beautiful work!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jake · Married on 02/01/2014

John Melchinger did an outstanding job at our wedding at the Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. We are so happy we found him! He's professional, funny, genuine and very flexible. He crafted the perfect ceremony, with just enough religious elements to make my Catholic parents happy and just enough parts translated into Mandarin to make my wife's family from Taiwan feel included. He kept the ceremony going and wasn't fazed at all early on when the rings were "missing" ... funny story. We received so many compliments about John from our guests after the ceremony and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/18/2014

John did an excellent job officiating my son's wedding. He was very accommodating as we hired him in short notice. It was a beautiful ceremony with a great sense of humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to incorporate Spanish into the ceremony made it more meaningful to our entire family. He was truly amazing. Thank you John!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

We loved Bob Hoffman!! He was able to make our wedding so light hearted and romantic with a hint of humor. Not only do we love Bob but have been receiving compliment after compliment from our guests about how amazing he was. I can't imagine anyone else as wonderful as him marrying us.

Sent on 01/07/2014

John was easy to talk to, very accommodating, and very professional.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Adrianna · Married on 12/21/2013

John did a fantastic job. He truly touched all the right points with a great sense of meaning yet humor. We are a bi-lingual family, his ability to weave in both English and Spanish made the ceremony all that more meaningful for our entire family. We could not ask for a better officiant for our ceremony. Cheers to you John!

Sent on 01/02/2014

When we first spoke with Jane about officiating our wedding, my husband and I both knew we couldn't have asked anyone else. She was an unexpected delight, tailoring our ceremony to us and including some unexpected quips about the two of us to our family and friends, based on our interviews with her. We are incredibly glad we found her to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Buck and Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

John did an excellent job officiating our wedding, he kept in touch during the weeks leading up to our wedding date and was easy to work with. We had never been to Tampa and we were going off of a lot of Johns suggestions as we were planning a wedding from michigan, he was very helpful on his recommendations. We decided to change the wedding spot just a couple hours prior to the time we had agreed to meet and john not only accommodated us, but was early and patient. Highly recommended !!

Sent on 10/23/2013

John helped make our day perfect. He takes the time to get to know you and writes the perfect ceremony just for you and getting a copy of it along with a certificate is the over the top service you can expect from him. His words made us feel like we had known him since we started dating, people at the wedding actually thought he was a friend of ours - he is now.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

Jayne was amazing! She was very receptive and responsive to our needs providing quick replies and assistance to meet our requests, including a ring warming, mothers tribute, personal vows to one another, and an engagement ring placement. It was truly so amazing and perfect! It was so special and unique to our love and our commitment.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Shawn · Married on 06/22/2013

Admittedly, I chose A Perfect Witness based solely on the reviews! They (Robert Hoffman) delivered 100%! He is truly an amazing man. Very sincere, friendly, flexible. My mother and I met Bob and his wife for dinner when I was in town for wedding planning in March. By the end of our meeting we loved them both so much and couldn't wait to have him officiate our wedding. It was a beautiful day, filled with love and emotion and tears and laughter. Bob worked with my daughter for her reading and surprised us with a Hand Fasting addition with the ribbons being made by my daughter that day! I can't say enough positive glowing things about A Perfect Witness and Mr. Hoffman.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Ronnie · Married on 06/06/2013

Everything was great and special. I would recommend anyone to go with the perfect witness. John you are the best, thank you and Jenna photographer.

Sent on 06/09/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/11/2013

I cannot say enough great things about John at A Perfect Witness. When we first met with him, he asked us all the right questions about what we were looking for, who he is, what services he provides and how he can provide them. He let us know right off the bat that he was very flexible and would be able to perform a ceremony that was tailored exactly to us and what we wanted. It didn't take us long to make the decision to hire him, and we are so glad we did.

The lines of communication with John were always open from the moment we hired him until the day of the wedding, and then some. We met with John a second time a few weeks before the wedding, where he asked us some more personal questions to get to know us better as a couple. He asked us if we would be comfortable allowing him to write our ceremony without us seeing it beforehand. We had no doubt that we could trust him to write a beautiful ceremony, and boy, did he deliver.

The ceremony exceeded our expectations. John provided the perfect balance of touching moments and light humor while emphasizing the special love and connection my husband and I have for each other. His words were so eloquently spoken and he is truly great at what he does. After the ceremony, countless guests came up to us commenting on how beautiful of a ceremony it was- many going so far as to say it was the nicest ceremony they had ever been to. I attribute this to John, as he really pulled everything together and provided the substance to the most wonderful 15 minutes in our lives.

After our wedding, John was prompt with emailing us to follow up on our marriage documents. Our marriage certificate was waiting for us in the mail by the time we got back from our honeymoon, which we can attribute to John filing the paperwork in a timely manner.

We are so happy with the services John/A Perfect Witness provided and will 100% recommend them to all.

Sent on 06/26/2013

jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

John and A Perfect Witness are AMAZING! Each ans every guest was so impressed by the incredibly beautiful and heartfelt ceremony John provided for us.... he spent the time to get to know us and our relationship through phone calls and interations- even though we were located in the northeast!
    The ceremony and vows were unreal and John was even able to tie in an emotional memorial service after the ceremony for a loved one.... Thank you for being a part of our special day and THANK you for being our officiant! Would recommend to ANY bride looking to have a wedding in or around the Tampa area!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/13/2013

Bob was wonderful! We are in Ohio and got married in Florida. He took time to meet with us when we were visiting in Florida and got to know us. He was flexible with our ceremony and offered great ideas. Our family and friends commented on how they felt that Bob did such a nice job. He was in contact with us via email regularly leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend Bob Hoffman to anyone!

Sent on 05/03/2013
  • W

Wonetha · Married on 04/06/2013

A week before my wedding, the pastor who was supposed to perform my wedding cancelled. I was freaked out. Then, I found this online. John Melchinger was fast and was better than I expected for our special day. He walked us through the process, performed an excellent ceremony and was on time. He even wore our colors to the event. He truly made this a memorable day. I would recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant. I am only sad that we didn't seek him first instead of the first pastor.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Michele · Married on 03/30/2013

John was the officiant for our wedding and he made it so incredibly special. My husband is Jewish and I am Catholic so we wanted to incorporate elements of both into the ceremony. John incorporated both elements flawlessly. the entire ceremony was so meaningful and personal. We met with him 2 times and he took the time to get to know us. I am so happy we had John for our officiant. We had many people tell us what a great job he did and how personal it felt.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Dyan · Married on 03/23/2013

John from a perfect witness was our officiant and he was indeed perfect! We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us. He met with us twice and always worked with our schedules and he answered all my emails quickly. He really took the time to get to know us individually and as a couple.
    In our meetings he let us know about each and every add on option we had for the ceremony from a sand ceremony to a "irish bell" ceremony and he didnt make us feel bad for not choosing any of them. Even though we didnt opt for any ceremony extras i really liked that he made us aware of all of our options. We wanted a semi-christian ceremony and he did a wonderful job of incorporating jsut enough religious elements to please us as a couple, my Catholic family, and my husbands Souther Baptist family. The ceremony was a perfect length and you could tell that he really took the time to write a wedding/vows that fit our personalities, was fun, and really personalized to us. He was a joy to work with and many of our guests (and our parents) told us how great he was and how beautiful the ceremony was. He was very professional and always on time. He also filed our marriage license and we got a certified copy back within a week. He even checked up after to make sure we got it! I would recommend him to everyone getting married in the Tampa Bay area.

Sent on 04/07/2013

toni · Married on 03/23/2013

John did a wonderful ceremony for my daughter Dyan and her Husband Brent at the Tampa Aquarium. The vow's were so touching and just
    what the couple had in mind. As her Mother I was so happy with the scripture and the way he united them, it was the start of a lovely wedding, I could not have been more pleased. He was professional and easy to work with, with no hesitation I would highly recommend him to any Bride as part of her special day. Mother of a Happy Bride

Sent on 04/24/2013

Dayna · Married on 03/09/2013

We had the pleasure of having John as our officiant at our Florida Aquarium wedding. We have been working with John for a little over a year and I couldn't have asked for a better service. He customized our wedding ceremony to be about us and the guests loved it. I would recommend him to everyone that wants an awesome ceremony!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Melodi · Married on 01/19/2013

John was a remarkable officiant. He was professional while being kind, friendly and down to earth. He gave us a unique, personal ceremony that was very much a perfect reflection of who we are. John was very helpful and informative about how the ceremony would run and was able to thoroughly both answer our questions and put our minds at ease. John did a great job walking us through the logistics of getting our marriage license. I would highly recommend working with John, we couldn't have had a better officiant!!!

Sent on 02/06/2013