A Perfect Wedding, LLC Reviews

97 | Panama City, FL

97 Reviews for A Perfect Wedding, LLC

Maxine · Married on 10/29/2016

I would definitely book with A Perfect Wedding! Tim is awesome, accommodating, and also will go out of his way to make you feel better if you're stressed about anything. I am so glad we found A Perfect Wedding! Tim and his crew got the beach set up beautifully and just where we wanted. Tim officiated and did an awesome job. Marie did the photography and we got so many wonderful photos! Tim was the DJ for our reception and everyone loved him! I definitely recommend A Perfect Wedding and Emerald Coast DJ. Thanks so much! You guys are awesome :)

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2016

Tim and his wife and wonderful and so easy to work with. Tim is on the ball and will go out of his way to do anything and everything to meet your needs and expectations. He will price match if possible which helps out a lot because then you don't have to go through another vendor. He also offers military discounts which is always nice too!

Sent on 07/06/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/08/2016

The ceremony was beautiful. We could not have had a better officiant. Tim went over with us what he was going to say and gave us the option to edit anything. We also used him as our MC and DJ. He was such a great DJ, we sent him the music in advance and everything was played as well as a few good songs thrown in to get the guests dancing. He kept the party going all night leg!! We are still waiting on the photos and videography, but I'm sure it will be great. Tim was even willing to travel all the way to the Dominican Republic to perform our services for us!! Thank you so much!! We would totally recommend using Tim and his company. Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Anastasia · Married on 08/27/2016

Tim was our officiant and day of coordinator. Everyone loved how he performed our ceremony, and we enjoyed having him at the reception. He worked with our DJ and our photographer to make sure that everything went smoothly. Tim also suggested a few minor changes to my timeline, and I completely trusted him to make the best decision. It was truly a perfect wedding! Tim is excellent at what he does; I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Laurie · Married on 06/14/2016

Tim was a hoot! He made our wedding prep so easy, and our small ceremony felt so special. Tim was so easy to work with, and wonderful personality. Really loved the selfiies left on our phones.You need to book this guy! Thank you for our new beginning!

Sent on 06/19/2016
  • KW

Kristin · Married on 06/05/2016

We had a small destination wedding and weren't sure if we wanted a DJ at all. We decided to go with Tim a couple months before hand, and I am so glad he did. He was amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2016

We booked Tim as our wedding officiant based on some reviews on wedding wire ect.

Tim is maybe one of the most compassionate, genuine people I have ever met. He is a hard working man, and always delivers for you, he will do anything to make your special day happy!

We eloped to Destin from Chicago and Tim even suggested to the photographer, that our parents pretend to sign the marriage license (for a picture) which was a great idea! It made them feel more welcomed to our wedding day instead of intruders because we eloped.

Thinking about how much Tim (and the rest of Destins finest) i am truly going to miss these people that made our day one of the most perfect memories we will ever have. They have made a special imprint on our hearts. If you want someone who truly cares about what you would like to get for your wedding, book Tim!

I wish we would've had a reception because we would have also hired him for the DJ as well, everyone thought Tim was hilarious, and he had his Bluetooth sound set up because it was an outdoor wedding. He let music play while we did photos with out photographer while he was signing the marriage license. And upon his exit. Flo Rida's "My House" came on and we were dancing and yelling "turn it up" we were all laughing and Tim have a couple fist pumps on his way out.

Tim, from the deepest part of our heart, we have such gratitude for a person as you. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Kidada · Married on 04/30/2016

I would like to say that DJ Mark did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. If you are coming out of town and having a destination wedding you can and will not be going wrong if you chose A Perfect Wedding. We would like to thank you all again for a wonderful job.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Tim was extremely personable and fit right in with the wedding guests! He did an amazing job and he has a wonderful funny personality! I will definitely use him if I need a dj or have another event.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Kelcie · Married on 11/21/2015

DJ Tim did a great job! He went above and beyond for us! He had everyone dancing all night long!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Dustin · Married on 11/01/2015

Tim was great! He was excellent at getting everyone organized at the rehersal and keeping things rolling! He spoke beautifully for our ceremony! And really got the party started at the reception! I delivered on all promises and aggreementz and really tried to make my day smoothly as possobe!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Tabatha · Married on 10/24/2015

We looked at multiple DJ's and Officiants all over Pensacola and no one compared to A Perfect Wedding! Tim was a brides dream! He coordinated all the introductions, officiated the wedding and walked everyone through what they would be doing, He sent constant reminders of what we needed music wise in order to perform the perfect reception for my wedding. We could not have asked me a better officiant and dj! Best part was he had the best prices I have ever seen!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/09/2015

Tim was a lot of fun. He brought good energy and did a great job.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Crystal · Married on 07/04/2015

Our wedding was perfect!!! Great price and very friendly people.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2015

Wonderful service! He's great to work with. Awesome work with the pics.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Debbie · Married on 05/12/2015

We were so blessed to have A Perfect Wedding take care of us like family. They may our special day one to remember. I would totally recommend A Perfect Wedding for all your needs. Great people.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Tim was an amazing DJ! He was very accommodating & he really knew how to get people up and moving on the dance floor! He also set up some awesome lighting for my reception! Overall, Tim was very professional & gave GREAT quality of service. I highly recommend Tim Summerow with Emerald Coast DJ!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/29/2014

Tim was our DJ as well as our Officiant for our wedding. We were so beyond pleased with him, he surpassed all expectations we had! He did a great job officiating, wrote beautiful vows and did our ceremony music from his phone which turned out perfectly. As a DJ, he was AMAZING. He let us pick our own music, was SUPER easygoing and made the whole process completely stress free. During the reception, he would jump in and dance with everyone, instruct people on how to do a certain dance if they didn't know, he interacted with all of the guests and did a fantastic job on keeping everyone happy and on the dance floor. If a song I had picked wasn't getting people dancing, he would change it to a more upbeat and fun song and everyone would flock right back onto the dance floor. The whole night, all of our guests were complimenting him to us and saying how great he was. I'm so incredibly happy that we hired him. Not only was he a great entertainer, but he's a great person and went above and beyond to take all stress and worries away and make us feel special. I would recommend him to anyone without second thought.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Terri · Married on 11/29/2014

Tims organization and experience made our wedding event SPECTACULAR!!! It was our first family wedding and we needed a lot of guidance. He was professional, knowledgeable and FUN!!! He is multi-talented and we took advantage of his special lighting effects that is offered. The ceremony was just perfect for what my daughter wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Charity · Married on 11/28/2014

Tim was awesome! He was timely, played all of our music on time and was so nice! I immediately recommended him to my sister for an event she was hosting for work and she hired him :)

Sent on 12/03/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/17/2014

Tim and Marie were awesome. It was great to be able to use one vendor for multiple services (officiant, DJ, AND photographer). It made things so much easier and less stressful. They were professional, affordable, and fun. We couldn't have asked for a better team to marry us and capture the wonderful memories of our special. They are truly wonderful people. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have "A Perfect Wedding".

Sent on 10/21/2014

Lanita · Married on 08/24/2014

Tim Summerow of A Perfect Wedding, LLC was more than any bride could ever ask for. He went over and beyond what his requirements were just to make sure my new husband and I were happy. And HAPPY we still are. He was flexible as I ended up having to change my wedding date. Mr. Summerow was so down to earth, I invited him to stay for my reception and he was the life of my party. My whole family fell in love with him and his personality. I feel like I have gained a new friend in Mr. Summerow... Tim. Thanx for that you have done and THANX for all that you do. Keep being you, for you are an awesome human being!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Holly · Married on 08/23/2014

He was an awesome officiant and DJ. I loved the sand ceremony, and he made our reception so much fun as the DJ. Thanks so much Tim for all you did, it was perfect.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2014

Everything about our private ceremony on Pensacola Beach with Tim as the officiant was fantastic. He was prompt, kind, fun, and flexible. Choose Tim! You won't be sorry! He is respectful of your wishes and beliefs, suggests appropriate readings, helps calm any jitters, and takes the time to try to get to know you and your fiance. Totally worth it!

Sent on 11/12/2014

My daughter decided to get married on our trip to Florida (PCB) this year, I didn't have a clue on how to get it started. I searched the internet and came across A Perfect Wedding, LLC. Tim was outstanding, had all the answers, kept everyone at ease and everything was on time and ran smooth. Him and Marie took great pictures and video of the wedding and the wedding was set up perfect. He had a backup plan if it rained, the others did not, the others said it was my problem. I would certainly recommend A Perfect Wedding, LLC!

Sent on 08/28/2014