A Perfect Wedding, LLC Reviews

A Perfect Wedding, LLC 5
A Perfect Wedding, LLC 6
A Perfect Wedding, LLC 7

Terri · Married on 11/29/2014

Tims organization and experience made our wedding event SPECTACULAR!!! It was our first family wedding and we needed a lot of guidance. He was professional, knowledgeable and FUN!!! He is multi-talented and we took advantage of his special lighting effects that is offered. The ceremony was just perfect for what my daughter wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Charity · Married on 11/28/2014

Tim was awesome! He was timely, played all of our music on time and was so nice! I immediately recommended him to my sister for an event she was hosting for work and she hired him :)

Sent on 12/03/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/17/2014

Tim and Marie were awesome. It was great to be able to use one vendor for multiple services (officiant, DJ, AND photographer). It made things so much easier and less stressful. They were professional, affordable, and fun. We couldn't have asked for a better team to marry us and capture the wonderful memories of our special. They are truly wonderful people. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have "A Perfect Wedding".

Sent on 10/21/2014

LaNita · Married on 08/24/2014

Tim Summerow of A Perfect Wedding, LLC was more than any bride could ever ask for. He went over and beyond what his requirements were just to make sure my new husband and I were happy. And HAPPY we still are. He was flexible as I ended up having to change my wedding date. Mr. Summerow was so down to earth, I invited him to stay for my reception and he was the life of my party. My whole family fell in love with him and his personality. I feel like I have gained a new friend in Mr. Summerow... Tim. Thanx for that you have done and THANX for all that you do. Keep being you, for you are an awesome human being!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Holly · Married on 08/23/2014

He was an awesome officiant and DJ. I loved the sand ceremony, and he made our reception so much fun as the DJ. Thanks so much Tim for all you did, it was perfect.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2014

Everything about our private ceremony on Pensacola Beach with Tim as the officiant was fantastic. He was prompt, kind, fun, and flexible. Choose Tim! You won't be sorry! He is respectful of your wishes and beliefs, suggests appropriate readings, helps calm any jitters, and takes the time to try to get to know you and your fiance. Totally worth it!

Sent on 11/12/2014

My daughter decided to get married on our trip to Florida (PCB) this year, I didn't have a clue on how to get it started. I searched the internet and came across A Perfect Wedding, LLC. Tim was outstanding, had all the answers, kept everyone at ease and everything was on time and ran smooth. Him and Marie took great pictures and video of the wedding and the wedding was set up perfect. He had a backup plan if it rained, the others did not, the others said it was my problem. I would certainly recommend A Perfect Wedding, LLC!

Sent on 08/28/2014
  • W

William · Married on 06/14/2014

Made our wedding very stress free and always stayed in contact and made sure we got everything we wanted. Very professional but also made it fun. I'd recommend a perfect wedding over anyone else!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 8
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 9
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 10
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 11
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 12

Tonya · Married on 06/10/2014

I have to say Mr.Tim is heaven sent:) He turned my last minute ceremony into a Perfect Wedding Tuesday...I had no idea how I was going to get things together in a 2weeks timeframe but as soon as I spoke to Mr. Tim all my stress and worries were gone. He even did my ceremony on his off day:) On the day after he got off a cruise boat from vacation. I highly recommend APerfectWeddingLLC to anyone. And most importantly he make sure you don't spend a fortune on your ceremony. He is defiantly out to help you SAVE money Thanks Again Mr. Tim You made my day Perfect❤️

Sent on 06/14/2014

dinah · Married on 05/24/2014

Tim provide DJ services for my girlfriends wedding reception. He WAS OFF THE CHAIN GREAT....He was so down to earth and very easy to talk to and tell him what you wanted. He made the day so much fun and even got down and line danced with us ladies. He is and awesome DJ and I will be recommending him highly in the Tallahassee area. Very reasonable in price too. Thanks again Tim. Dinah Greene, Tallahassee, FL

Sent on 05/25/2014

Cassie · Married on 05/23/2014

Without a doubt, we are thrilled that we had Tim Summerow as our vow renewal coordinator. He truly made our wedding special and easy and we are happy to recommend him to others. His expertise, positive energy, and dedication to his clients won't disappoint.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kate · Married on 05/10/2014

Where do I begin... I can't say enough great things about this company! Tim was wonderful in every way! From my first phone conversation with him until my wedding day, I never worried about one detail. Tim was ultra professional and on top of every detail. It was such a pleasure to work with him, I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Laura · Married on 05/04/2014

Tim was great for our little ceremony!
    Very attentive to our needs. Made everything easy, and made us laugh for beautiful pictures! Thanks again Tim!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Katie · Married on 05/03/2014

Words cannot describe how wonderful Tim was for our special day. A perfect wedding is truly the only way to describe our day, and a lot of that was because of Tim. He was friendly accommodating and calmed all my stress before the wedding. His prices are outstanding and although we didn't take advantage of his packages that he offers he really does have the best bang for your buck!! Tim just truly cares about the couples and will do anything to make your day perfect!!!! Thank you Tim for a perfect wedding!!!!
    All our love,
    Katie and Alan

Sent on 05/04/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2014

Tim did such an awesome job with our wedding. He made us feel like we have know him forever. We had a last minute emergency with our original wedding plans and had to hire him 2 weeks before the wedding. He worked with me and stayed in contact with me as it would have been his own. It wasn't just another couple getting married to him. He laughed with us, smiled with us, helped us have A Perfect Wedding. The pictures he took were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. If you need help I recommend him to do your wedding!!! Thanks for everything Tim!!! You helped make our day perfect.

Sent on 04/26/2014

EM · Married on 04/04/2014

I found Tim here on WeddingWire and put a call in on short notice. We lost our officient 2 weeks before and Tim was a great substitute. Tim was super easy to work with, answered every call/email/text I sent and gave great feedback on the wedding vows that I wrote. He showed up early, downloaded on the spot the music I decided I wanted at last minute and it sounded great on his bluetooth speaker. The pictures came out great as well and he even managed to capture my groom SMILING! (Shock!). His southern charm woo'ed my inlaws and it all went great.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Jeremiah · Married on 03/27/2014

Tim was very professional and courteous. The name a perfect wedding is very suitable for Tim's services. Went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Starlett · Married on 03/18/2014

Mr. Tim has been very kind in helping me surprise my husband with our vow renewal on the beach. I'm in Tennessee and planning over the phone has been a lifesaver. He has answered all questions and concerns I may have. He even allowed me to fill out paperwork over the phone verses internet so my husband may not run across it on our home computer. He has been more than generous with pricing. He also gave me suggestions on how to make the occasion even more special. I look forward to meeting the man that helped me make this all possible just over the phone. It's gonna be a perfect vow renewal.

Sent on 03/19/2014

TARA · Married on 02/22/2014

Tim performed my brother's wedding and I can honestly can not say enough on how wonderful and accommodating Tim was. I felt Tim went ABOVE AND BEYOND for the wedding. The wedding could not have been more beautiful and without a shadow of a doubt without Tim it would not have been near as special. Thanks Tim!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TIM!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

KATRINA · Married on 02/14/2014

Mr. Tim and his crew were soooooooo patient with us, and so professional. Mr. Tim is one of the sweetest person you would ever want to meet. Me and my husband was very impressed and loved everything. We got married 02/14/14. I would tell anyone please checkout Mr. Tim, his the best. We enjoyed our first wedding with Mr. Tim, YOUR THE BEST. Thank you.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Marshall Wedding

A Perfect Wedding LLC provided us a great ceremony with professional services...definitely will recommend! Thanks!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

Tim and A Perfect Wedding, LLC is probably the best event company I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Not even 5 minutes after emailing him and inquiring about his services, he responded with a phone call and a willingness to make our wedding as easy as possible. He knew we were spending time looking for both DJs and photo booths, so he gave us a great deal on both that beat out the prices of every other place in PCB, which says a lot for that area. The music quality was fantastic, he was prepared for both rain and shine (which both happened that day), and his MC skills during the reception itself were top notch. We were disappointed the photo booth got blown down by wind and we never got our photo, but he did give us a great book of photos of all our family and friends, and that means way more to us. The book was available at the end of the night and he took the time to prepare photos on a disk which he mailed out later.

Thanks again for the great service Tim! If you're looking for a perfect wedding, look no further. This is your best bet.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 13
    A Perfect Wedding, LLC 14

Kasandra/Daniel · Married on 03/11/2017

Tim was Great!!! We had more of a ceremony were we wanted him to follow a script and he did, no questions asked. He also threw in a detail to help make our day more special when asked day of the ceremony.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Tim was excellent! He replied to my inquiry quickly, followed up regularly, and showed up early to make our wedding "perfect"! What more could you ask for? Obviously this type of ceremony (ours was on the beach) could be quick and lack impact, but with Tim it was beautiful, significant, and quite memorable.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Grey · Married on 10/21/2017

Tim was very easy to plan with, he had a last minute hiccup but he had a friend come and DJ the wedding and it turned out great! He played all our favorite songs and took requests. 9/10.

Sent on 05/02/2018