A Perfect Petal Reviews

72 | Arlington Heights, IL

72 Reviews for A Perfect Petal

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2016

I was so impressed with Rebecca. My initial meeting with her was so smooth and she gave some great advice! The flowers on our wedding day were beyond our expectations! Amazing service. Amazing company! Thank you ??

Sent on 12/06/2016

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Rebecca was an amazing florist for our wedding, we are so glad we found her! Our first time meeting her was an awesome visit. We were used to meeting with a ton of different vendors at this point in our planning and those meeting weren't the most fun. With Rebecca you could tell her full attention was on us and our day! She treated us like we were already her clients and it was so warm and welcoming. At first we literally sat down and she went through pictures of all different kinds of flowers just to see which ones I liked/ did not liked. She took notes the whole time and asked about what styles we liked and if we had any pictures we wanted to show her. She took our budget into mind the whole time as well! If something was over our budget she would tell us and suggest something that looked similar but would be a better option for us. We also bought some decorations for our center piece ourselves and all we had to do was give them to Rebecca before our big day! She does beautiful work, we absolutely loved our flowers for our big day and are so glad we went with them!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2016

Rebecca was AMAZING, from the first day we met her to the day of. It was exactly was I was expecting the day of, I did not worry at all through this whole process about the flower arrangements! My bridesmaids LOVED THEM! and my center pieces were just beautiful. Thank you again Rebecca! you went above and beyond for us and would recommend A perfect petal to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

I chose almost all of my vendors based on the people I interacted with - Rebecca was no exception; she was outstanding every step of the way! From our first meeting to our last, she was detail oriented, kind, and patient with my questions and occasional indecisiveness :-) On the day of, my bouquet was stunning and turned out exactly how I dreamed it would be; the bridesmaids' bouquets were perfect as well - everyone who has seen pictures has commented on how beautiful everything was, from church to reception. I am so happy I chose A Perfect Petal for our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Christina · Married on 07/30/2016

I had an awesome experience with A Perfect Petal. They are quick and accommodating. I was recommended to them by a few different people. I went into my first meeting not really knowing what I wanted. I am not in love with flowers, and I was thinking about having more candles instead. However, during our consultation, Rebecca used what I picked from Pinterest and she also suggested flowers and table arrangements to me. It ended up working out, where I had beautiful floating candles, flowers in tall vases with water, and candles on risers. My flowers were AMAZING. The exceeded my expectations and I can't stop looking at pictures of my bouquet. They truly use the best flowers in their work, and you can see that. Another plus for a bride who wants to be hands off on her wedding day: they drop off, set-up, and come back at midnight and clean up. It's amazing! I would recommend anyone to A Perfect Petal. High quality!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Rebecca at a Perfect Petal was an absolute pleasure to work with. We used her for a small church wedding as well as a large reception. Her attention to detail was incredible--she is a rock star. Everything was perfect and we couldn't be happier with the service. Rebecca managed to keep our budget in mind throughout and offered creative ways to get things done cheaper without sacrificing quality. We highly recommend A Perfect Petal.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

A Perfect Petal was PERFECT! Rebecca made choosing flowers so easy; allowing our dream while adding her expertise. She is very willing to work with anything you supply while offering many of her own options. My flowers on my wedding day looked better than I could have ever imagined! The day of, the flowers were dropped off and set up with specific directions to help keep the life of the flowers. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Rebecca was fantastic and honestly our best wedding vendor. She was always very responsive, knowledgeable, gave great recommendations, and very organized. We enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to any couples looking for flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Natasha · Married on 05/01/2016

Amazing floral spread. Very professional and had the ceremony and reception looking amazing. Couldn't thank Paige enough

Sent on 05/17/2016

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

I used Perfect Petal for my wedding day - Rebecca is a dream to work with. The flowers on the day of were gorgeous and she immediately understood the romantic "look" I was going for just from the few pictures I showed her. Throughout the planning process I appreciated Rebecca's honesty - she really wants your day to look good and will be honest and say if she thinks something might not look right and will suggest better options. She is not just in it for the money and wants to make everything look good. She also worked with my budget and helped make my wedding flowers affordable for me - go with Perfect Petal - you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/26/2015

We worked with Rebecca for a couple months leading up to our September 2015 wedding. She was truly amazing! My husband and I walked into the first meeting already overwhelmed with all the options of flowers and centerpiece designs. We really had no idea what we wanted. When selecting a florist I was looking for someone who was creative and passionate about flowers….because I am neither. Rebecca was patient and really took the time to show us examples of flowers and center -pieces to help us narrow down what we wanted and did not want for our day. Rebecca designed the perfect floral arrangement for my bridal bouquet, center -pieces and reception flowers along with our arrangements for the outdoor ceremony. I really trusted Rebecca and went with all her recommendations throughout the entire process. The flower arrangements were beautiful and we received many compliments from all our guests. My husband and I would highly recommend Rebecca and her team!

Sent on 05/30/2016

DINA · Married on 09/19/2015

My sister used Perfect Petal 10 years ago for her wedding and was incredibly pleased - I know alot can change in 10 years, but Rebecca's knowledge, creativity, and honesty are the same as my sister's fantastic experience! I had zero idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my ceremony and reception, so she started scrolling through a list on the flat screen TV in her office...as we went through she encouraged my opinion: 'like that', 'love that, but in a different color', 'that looks ridiculous' etc as she went through many different flowers and filler. By the end of our appointment, we had a clear vision of what my day would look like in flowers, and it was more beautiful than I could imagine! Based on the different flowers I liked, she created a magnificent bridal bouquet - vintage inspired cascading, it was amazing. She knew our budget and worked within it - even made suggestions that we purchase LED lights and some of the vases on our own, as it would be cheaper than if we had to rent them. She was patient with the changes I made last minute - and although I didn't see her at all on my wedding day, everything was set up (and taken down/returned) perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Katelyn · Married on 09/05/2015

All I can say is A Perfect Petal made me fall in love with my wedding from the moment I met with Rebecca. My flowers tied my whole wedding together! Rebecca calmed my nerves and made my venue beautiful and went above and beyond all my expectations!! I also trusted her with decorating my cake with flowers and making my head table magnificent!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jodie · Married on 08/07/2015

Rebecca did an absolute amazing job with our wedding flowers. I went in with a budget, which was unrealistic for what I wanted. So she showed me some amazing examples that took my breath away. My wedding guests where amazed by the flowers and made comments all night long about how beautiful they were. We had a beautiful monogram made of rose petals down the aisle that we stood over while we said our vows. We also had candelabras with crystals hanging with the beautiful flower arrangements on top that were nothing short of stunning. Finally, I wanted to add some bling to my Bouquet, so Rebecca added some brooches that I loved! I thought my wedding flowers were the most beautiful I'd ever seen, thanks to Rebecca's vision, expertise and artistry. I still think of them when I think about my wedding day because they made such a beautiful impact. I would recommend her to anybody and everybody.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Abigail · Married on 07/03/2015

I highly recommend A Perfect Petal for any occasion you may need them! I worked with Rebecca to create my wedding vision and she definitely delivered and more! She was professional, listened to all my concerns/requests, and offered great ideas and advice throughout the whole wedding planning process. I was able to show her "Pinterest-y" bouquets and she was able to make them work in my budget. :) I desperately wanted succulents in my bouquet. Due to finances, the succulents included were initially going to be fake. Rebecca surprised me on the day of the wedding and A Perfect Petal was able to find BEAUTIFUL real succulents the day of the wedding to include! I now have them planted in my living room and continue enjoying them a month later! On the wedding day everyone kept asking me if I wanted to put down my bouquet, and I was like...no way! Not only were all the flowers beautiful but Rebecca and A Perfect Petal also rented me a manzanita tree that I used in place of a guestbook as a "Wishing Tree", gorgeous centerpieces, pew flowers, etc. I was so impressed and everything was truly perfect! A Perfect Petal offers beautiful flowers, at affordable prices, and amazing (non-pushy!) customer service. I was always treated special and I truly felt like my wishes were listened to and the people at A Perfect Petal truly wanted to make them come true! Couldn't be happier with them!! :)

Sent on 08/05/2015

Chearee · Married on 06/13/2015

We used Rebecca at A Perfect Petal to create our bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen, fathers, and groom boutonnieres, mother corsages, and of course my bridal bouquet! They did such an amazing job.

When I first met with her to talk about what I wanted and what my budget was- we did go over my budget by 150 but lets be honest, everything in a wedding pretty much goes over budget by more than 150. I also had 10 bridesmaids, 9 groomsmen, 3 dads, and 3 moms! We did 8 bouquets all coral using hydrangeas and spray roses, 2 MOH's bouquets coral with a pop of white, and my bridal bouquet white with a pop of coral. They came out so well. During such a stressful time my flowers were the one thing I did not have to worry about. The delivery was on time and complete!

Thank you Rebecca and A Perfect Petal for everything!

Also, it is important to note they recently moved locations to a larger area! Their new location is a little confusing because you can't see the shop from Golf Rd. You must enter the parking lot and look for the number!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Rebecca and her team was great. The quality of the flowers is excellent (there still going stong 1 week later). Rebecca spends alot of time going thru the details and give excellent recommendations. Price was great also. Highly recommend A Perfect Petal

Sent on 10/12/2014

Kathryn · Married on 09/21/2013

I met with a few different florists during the wedding planning process and Rebecca was the one that had the most unique and interesting ideas, particularly when it came to creating awesome and masculine boutonnieres for the groomsmen. She also took criticism/feedback very well and ensured that I was 100% happy with the colors she was going to use in the bouquets and centerpieces On the big day, she was on time, had everything ready to go and the flowers were stunning. Rebecca is very professional, friendly and easy to work with, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

Rebecca at A Perfect Petal was great. I was a little taken aback at first, with her not owing a flower shop like the other florists that we visited (she is really a wedding and event floral designer), but looking at her photos during the initial consultation immediately put me at ease. In addition, she explained where she buys her flowers and how the process worked, since she wasn't an actual florist.

I wasn't very particular about the type of flowers we wanted to use, so we just told Rebecca we wanted different shades of red flowers with different textures; she suggested the flowers she thought would work together and that were also in season. Her choices ended up becoming exactly what we envisioned.

The flowers were delivered at all 3 places (my parents house, the church, and the reception venue) on time and the delivery person was very courteous. The flowers lasted through the entire day, with none of the buds falling off any bouquets and none of the flowers wilting. I like that Rebecca gave us the option to purchase or rent the glassware for the centerpieces, etc. She actually encouraged us to buy the glassware since we weren't renting enough to cover the cost she would charge to pick them up at the end of the night.

Overall, we couldn't have been happier with the flowers for our wedding day. They added the perfect amount of color and texture and were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Vincenza · Married on 08/03/2013

Rebecca and Amy were wonderful to work with. I came into the florist stage of wedding planning with only the color scheme in mind. I really had no idea where to start, but both of these great ladies understood my vision and created the most romantic, most beautiful flowers, centerpieces, and more for my wedding. I loved working with them. They were affordable, and they worked with my budget. They made my wedding a dream come true. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Jill · Married on 09/21/2012

I can't thank Rebecca enough for doing such an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Every idea that she came up with was brought to life on our wedding day and completely exceeded my expectations. Flowers were beautiful and she was extremely professional and helpful.

Sent on 01/14/2013

What can I say but THANK YOU SO MUCH to wonderful Rebecca!! she goes over and beyond to help..and the flowers were beautiful!!

A perfect petal ...is a perfect florist!!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Becca · Married on 07/21/2012

The flowers were gorgeous! Rebecca listened to what I wanted for the day and everything was perfect! She has TONS of great ideas and is extremely helpful. Everything was delivered and set up right on time. Very professional!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Beautifully done flowers. The owner, Rebecca, took my vision and made it a reality. She really took the time to get to know me. She only does weddings and special events by appointment only. She was the first florist I looked at and booked her on the spot.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2012

So happy with our flowers! They were beautiful and our guests commented on them. Rebecca (the owner) worked with me to find flowers that would be beautiful and yet woudn't make me or my new hubbie sneeze (we are very allergic to flowers!). This is no small feat since so many flowers have pollen in them. The flowers were delivered on the day of the wedding to 2 different locations on time and in great condition.

One of the really nice features that I liked was we were able to see a sample bridesmaid bouquet about two months before the wedding. We weren't able to take it home (you can but you have to pay) but it provided us with a really nice idea of what the bouquet would look like on day of. We made some changes and it really helped.

Throughout the process I was able to email changes (very efficient for a busy bride!) and always felt like my flowers were being handled perfectly.

Sent on 06/11/2012