A Perfect Image Photography Service, LLC. Reviews

6 | Manassas, VA

6 Reviews for A Perfect Image Photography Service, LLC.

• Lanese

Lanese · Married on 09/10/2011

RICHARD AND HIS WIFE ARE EXCELLENT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL!!! ALL WORK IS AMAZING AND HE WAS HARDLY SEEN TAKING MY PHOTOS!!!! HIGH 5

Sent on 09/12/2011

Akesha · Married on 09/26/2009

My husband and I were very impressed with the photography services that A Perfect Image Photography provided on our wedding day. They were extremely professional, courteous and flexible to meet our needs. I would highly recommend this vendor if you are looking for a photographer for your special day!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Monica · Married on 03/15/2008

A Perfect Image Photography is the best company out there for picture taking on all occasions. Mr Bushrod and his wife are amazing customer service professionals, and provide a quality product, well worth the money.

I would recommend their services to all.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Marc · Married on 10/20/2007

We were very pleased with A Perfect Image Photography. Many beautiful shots were taken from many different perspectives. They worked with us to ensure that the memories captured on film were what we wanted, and were of the highest quality.

Sent on 02/02/2009

Kimberly · Married on 07/07/2007

Mr. Bushrod, thank you so much for your professionalism, your skill, and your care in making our daughter's wedding a memorable one, viewing it for years & years to come, as we remember that beautiful day! Continue to do what you do so well.

Kimberly

Sent on 02/06/2009

Roby · Married on 10/09/2011

I have to admit when I first started getting quotes on wedding photographers I was floored at how expensive they were, then I found Mr. Bushrod. His prices were extremely reasonable and he has several different packages to choose from to fit all different budgets. Mr. Bushrod's photographs are very nice and he was very easy to work with. Like another review you almost didn't really know he was taking pictures until you saw them.

Sent on 10/25/2011