A Perfect "I Do" Reviews

64 | Panama City, FL

64 Reviews for A Perfect "I Do"

Penny · Married on 07/17/2017

We had an awesome experience with A Perfect 'I Do'. They went out of their way to accommodate our needs. They are very sweet and professional people that truly enjoy what they do! We strongly recommend them to help make your day special!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/28/2017

Janet and Bon were amazing. They went the extra mile to make our day both special and unique. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Madison · Married on 06/27/2017

Janet and her husband went above and beyond to help make this day perfect for us

Sent on 06/28/2017

Liliia · Married on 06/09/2017

We loved the ceremony! Everything was very good! We felt as if Janet was part of our family! Very kind and delicate!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Stevi · Married on 06/08/2017

Jan & Bob went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! We could not be more pleased! We very highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/28/2017

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

Thank you, Stevi! We had a great time spending the evening with you, Jeff, Braxton and your friends. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

Densie · Married on 06/03/2017

Quite simply, EXCELLENT! We are blessed to have been pointed to them.....thank you both for making our special day PERFECT!

Sent on 06/12/2017

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

Thank you, Denise! We had so much fun with you and Bob.

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

Jan's services were wonderful. And a great price! She understands weddings aren't about spending money, but about celebrating your love for one another with your family and closest friends.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Janet from "A Perfect I Do" was wonderful! Communication was excellent! I was hundreds of miles away , and once we met, it was as if I had face to face planning with her. She accommodated every request that I had and also directed me to other services that I needed that she did not provide. The service far exceeded my expectations! She made sure I had "the PERFECT I do"!! I would definitely refer her and her services to anyone in need!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with "A Perfect I Do" All of the communication was done through email and the response time was very quick. I was 100's of miles away from my wedding destination and have never been to that city so I was not familiar with surroundings. Working with Janet was great! it was as if we were face to face planning my "Perfect I Do" She answered all of my questions, gave me suggestions on where and what the best time to have the services to giver me the best wedding memories! With the help of her beach decorations the scenery was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Hillary · Married on 03/17/2017

We had very small wedding with just family, she made it very special for us. It was perfect thank you Janet for everything!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

The Barton's were wonderful. They were extremely flexible and ready and willing to officiate my wedding with only a weeks notice. The pictures were inexpensive and great quality.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Leanne · Married on 02/14/2017

I am so pleased with how everything turned out. It was the best day of our lives. A Perfect "I Do" did such a wonderful job and made our day very special for us. I highly recommand going with them. I really could just thank them over and over. Also the photos turned out so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Carolina · Married on 01/25/2017

Jan Barton is an incredible officiant! She was easy to get a hold of, and very flexible to work with when my husband and I had to change our wedding venue last minute due to the rain. I loved how Jan and her husband went out of their way to make sure we had a very special ceremony; including taking photos, and even came prepared with tissues in case we cried (and I did)! I would recommend A Perfect "I Do" without a doubt. Thank you, Jan and Bob, for our beautiful wedding ceremony!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Dotty · Married on 11/18/2016

They made our small, intimate, beach wedding absolutely perfect! They are both personable and very professional and did an outstanding job with our simple ceremony that was a gift from our dear friends. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

No advice! You were awesome and I am so grateful for your services you provided to us. It truly was a pleasure to have such a great service with the extra God's Knot. It is absolutely beautiful and hanging on our wall with our wedding photo <3

Sent on 01/06/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/22/2016

The best, most patient and informative with all the hectic things going on before and on your wedding day Jan was kind and calm. We did a simple small family wedding on the beach before sunset and they waited on the sunset for many of the professional photographs. Thank you very much !!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/23/2016

Luis & I would like to thank you guys for making our small ceremony look gorgeous!! We were very pleased!! Can't wait to see those edits especially the helicopter ones!!!! ?? A Perfect "I Do" is really Perfect!!!! We can not thank you guys enough!!! They made everything less stressful!!! Also, she is very flexible and very sweet!! If you are looking for something small but still a very adorable ceremony, you won't regret Perfect "I DO" !

Cindy & Luis Jimenez
    Dacula, GA

Sent on 09/29/2016

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

Thank you, Cindy. I was truly our pleasure. Please thank your Dad for helping me take down the décor while Bob was taking pictures with you guys at the helicopter. I REALLY appreciated his help.

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2016

From the very first correspondence with Jan, I knew we had found the right person to marry us. She listened to our ideas of what we liked and wanted and answered all our questions with professionalism and kindness. Jan suggested several wording options for the type of ceremony we were looking for. And she arranged our ceremony with some of personal information we gave her . The ceremony was so special and heartfelt that our guest were all in tears. The moment was everything I dreamed of and so much more.

Sent on 10/04/2016

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

Thank you, Alicia. I loved working with the two of you. You are so obviously meant for each other.

Amber · Married on 09/06/2016

Absolutely wonderful experience with Jan. We could not have asked for anyone or anything better. She made sure our day was special.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jo · Married on 09/05/2016

Very professional, high quality, friendly and always considerate!! You won't go wrong using A Perfect "I do" to make your wedding a special occasion!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Cindy · Married on 08/20/2016

Absolutely, yes! The Bartons are attractive and professional, as well as very personable. Mrs. Barton performs a lovely ceremony and Mr. Barton in an excellent photographer.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Brenda · Married on 08/13/2016

Overall wonderful experiance! Couldn't have been better! Thank you again :)

Sent on 09/11/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/30/2016

They are very pleasant to work with and helped ease the stress of planning our special day by ourselves. Would recommend them to anyone planning to have a small private ceremony.

Sent on 09/12/2016

A Perfect "I Do"'s reply:

Thank you, Barbara. It was definitely our pleasure.

Jo · Married on 07/17/2016

Beautiful pictures, edited to perfection! Professional, kind and no hassles. Would highly recommend using them again!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Jody · Married on 06/03/2016

Jan and Bobby are a pleasure to know and work with. Very reliable and professional! If you want a perfect wedding, you want A Perfect "I Do". They know the area so well and can make your wedding dreams come true, no matter how small or big. I have referred several couples to them and they have all been extremely pleased!

Sent on 09/12/2016