A Perfect Fit Rev Reviews

376 Reviews for A Perfect Fit Rev

376 A Perfect Fit Rev Reviews

Neeka Johnson · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Experience

Eva has such an amazing heart! She was very accommodating for my husband and I. Also, very quick to respond back to every single email. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family.

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Eva was extremely accommodating for me and my husband. Because of her I had the best wedding i could have ever asked for!! She was so helpful and got back to me right away with any questions i had. She is seriously the best!

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience with Eva couldn't have been better! She provided us with a ton of information which allowed us to customize our ceremony and remove a lot of the guess work. She had different scripts for us to choose from which ranged from religious to nonreligious. She was very responsive and checked in frequently to see if we had questions.

When it came to the big day, she made sure everyone in the bridal party knew what they were supposed to do. We are now the 3rd couple in our group of friends that has been married by Eva and we know we won't be the last! Thanks again Eva!!

Laura · Married on 09/21/2018

Eva was amazing! She responds to emails faster than anyone I have ever met. When it came to the day of, she was kind and welcoming. She was so helpful in running the show and letting us know exactly how things were going to work. I couldn't recommend her more!

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2018

Simply Amazing

If there was an option to rate more than 5 stars we definitely would. We got married on 9/14/18 and had an all Spanish ceremony. Our family were very impressed and complimented on how beautiful the ceremony was. Eva is not only professional, organized, punctual, but above all she is amazing. She made sure me and my husband were comfortable and stress free on our big day. I recommend Eva to anyone and assure you there would be no regrets.
    Eva thank you so much for making our day so special.

A Perfect Fit Rev 1

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

I was so blessed to come across Eva's name! My husband and I knew right away that she would be the perfect person to marry us, she is so kind, sweet, and incredibly helpful. She was very open to creating the perfect ceremony to fit us. She was extremely organized at all times and especially the day of my wedding when there is much chaos going on. All of my guest and family members loved her as well. She set the perfect tone for our special day and we will be forever greatful and never forget her! I would only recommend her to anyone who asked.

Cristina · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband and I planned a wedding in three months because we wanted to make sure that my grandmother who has advanced Alzheimer's would be able to join us. Eva was very accommodating and responsive throughout the entire process. She definitely made sure our ceremony was what we wanted it to be. Since we wanted a bilingual ceremony, Mylene was thankfully available on such short notice. Mylene arrived early to the venue and made sure we were comfortable with what we needed to do. My husband's parents were running a few minutes late and Mylene agreed to wait for them before beginning the ceremony (without giving us a hard time). Many of our guests came up to us afterwards to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was. We truly appreciate Eva & Mylene and would highly recommend their services!

Clayton · Married on 08/11/2018

Eva was extremely accommodating, helping us through every step of the way by answering all of our questions. We would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is extremely flexible and will perform your ceremony as you wish it to be. Another plus for us specifically is that she conducted the ceremony bilingually in Spanish and English which was a huge plus for us.

A Perfect Fit Rev 2

Claudia · Married on 07/27/2018

Eva was WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy with her services?? It was a dream come true and she made it all the better!

Steve · Married on 07/05/2018

Rev Eva was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! Not only did she have several options to help us customize our wedding ceremony and add personal touches to fit our style, she was prompt to answer any questions we had along the way. Thank you Rev Eva for making our big day really special!

Carrie · Married on 07/01/2018

There needs to be more stars to rate Eva for her services for our wedding. Watching her videos on her website made me want to hire her before I even met her! After meeting her I knew she was indeed a perfect fit. Eva is kind and funny, professional and on the ball with everything. I just cannot say enough kind words to explain how pleased we were with her officiating our wedding. We had some not - so great- weather come through for our planned outdoor ceremony and Eva couldn't use the microphone. It didn't phase her one bit. She just rolled with the changes and every one could hear her over the whistling wind, and pending rain.. She was amazing. If you are reading this and searching for an officiant, Your search is over. Eva is amazing.

Tristan · Married on 06/29/2018

Was very professional and on time. Made our wedding day complete, thank you.

LaToya · Married on 06/08/2018

Eva was the most wonderful officiant we could ask for. She was very responsive to all my questions and concerns she made sure she kept us on task her ceremony was breathtaking and her timing was impeccable.

Valerie · Married on 06/07/2018

Eva was amazing! She was quick to respond to all of my questions, was extremely organized, personable, and an overall pleasure to work with! She made the process stress free, and we received many compliments on our ceremony. She allows you to custom select your ceremony scripts and truly makes it special. I recommend her in a heart beat, and she is super nice and fun too!

• Y

YUMAN · Married on 06/02/2018

Eva is so sweet! Her smile makes me feel calm and her voice is steady and calm. She is super responsive and she went through each detail with us before the wedding. We are so glad that she became a part of our wedding!

Abby · Married on 06/01/2018

Eva was wonderful!! No matter the question or request, she always responded quickly. Her personalized ceremony made for a perfect wedding. She did such a good job, my mother-in-law wants her to officiate her wedding! We will always recommend her to friends in the Chicagoland area. Thanks Eva!!

Megan · Married on 06/01/2018

Eva was an absolute joy to work with and made the entire process very easy, exciting, and fun for my wife and I!! We very much enjoyed meeting her and she did a lovely job officiating our wedding. I would recommend her to ANYONE who wants to marry near northwest Indiana or Chicago/Illinois area. She is very bubbly and friendly and made our special day that much better!! :)

Erin · Married on 05/31/2018

Eva was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She worked with us every step of the way to create a ceremony that fit both of our personalities and what we envisioned. She always promptly replied to any questions we had and was always professional and friendly. She not only sent us reminders and helpful tips, but she took care of mailing our marriage license after the wedding so that we could enjoy our honeymoon without worrying about having to take care of another task. All of our guests were impressed with how well everything flowed and how great of an officiant Eva was. We could not be happier with our pick to have had Eva officiate our special day!

Tom · Married on 05/25/2018

Eva and Mylene were wonderful to work with and I am so lucky we chose them to help us make our wedding day an amazing experience. They were so helpful throughout the entire experience and the wedding day couldn't have been better. I would highly recommend A Perfect Fit Rev for any couple in the Chicago area!

• Y

Yessica · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I recently got married and had Eva as our officiant. We were amazed on how polite and on time she was for the ceremony. She made the ceremony special, and overall everything was perfect with her hep !

Jenn · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved having Reverend Mylene officiant our wedding!!! She is professional, friendly, and helped to make our ceremony experience seamless and stress-free. Reverend Eva LaRoche was incredibly responsive, thorough, and helpful during our wedding ceremony planning process and gave thoughtful responses to our questions and ceremony script requests. We would highly recommend them!!

Brielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Working with Eva was a great experience. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We had an initial call to go over our idea of what kind of ceremony we were looking for, and after that she sent over 20+ different scripts for us to go through. On the day of the wedding she arrived early to make sure everything was ready to go. She was even able to get the whole wedding party together to go over the ceremony beforehand and let everyone know what they needed to do. During the ceremony she did an excellent job. She was so energetic, and all the guests absolutely loved her. We even had someone ask us if we had written our own vows (we didn't. they were from one of her amazing scripts that we slightly edited!) I would absolutely recommend A Perfect Fit Rev to anyone!

Jenna · Married on 05/03/2018

Reverend LaRoche was very warm and extremely competent. She had wedding script choices that were easily customized and was always very prompt in her responses. Because of her our ceremony was the one part of the wedding we didn’t need to worry about. We highly recommend her!!

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2018

We hired Reverend Eva to officiate our wedding this spring and we couldn't have been happier with her services. Eva is the epitome of professional and we enjoyed working with her every step of the way. From the very first phone call she really wanted to get to know us as a couple, and understand how she could help us to make a wedding ceremony that reflects our love for each other and the vows that we wanted to make. She helped us construct the perfect wording and was very flexible with any changes we wanted to make. The day of the wedding she was there early and her calm demeanor and voice were wonderful during the ceremony, and during every pint of contact she just spreads happiness, seriously. She is a lovely person and we were so happy to have her marry us. Many guests told us how touched they were by the ceremony and how wonderfully personalized it felt to them. My husband and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Rev. Eva for helping make our day, and the words of commitment we made to one another, so special!

Sent on 06/01/2018

A Perfect Fit Rev's reply:

Ashley, I'm thrilled beyond measure that both you and Michael as well as your guests were emotionally moved in a joyful way by your ceremony and that you were pleased with me and my services during every stop of the process. I'm grateful that you had chosen me to be your officiant and can't begin to tell you how honored I was being included in your most special day. Hope you're living the life of wedding bliss and it continues on for years to come! (:

Merial · Married on 03/09/2018

Eva was consummate professional. She was always available for any questions we had since this was our first time using her services. She has a very accommodating and pleasant demeanor, which made this stressful time much less stressful.