371 Reviews for A Perfect Fit Rev

Agnostic (2)
Buddhist (1)
No Denomination (1)
362 A Perfect Fit Rev Reviews

I was so blessed to come across Eva's name! My husband and I knew right away that she would be the perfect person to marry us, she is so kind, sweet, and incredibly helpful. She was very open to creating the perfect ceremony to fit us. She was extremely organized at all times and especially the day of my wedding when there is much chaos going on. All of my guest and family members loved her as well. She set the perfect tone for our special day and we will be forever greatful and never forget her! I would only recommend her to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

My husband and I planned a wedding in three months because we wanted to make sure that my grandmother who has advanced Alzheimer's would be able to join us. Eva was very accommodating and responsive throughout the entire process. She definitely made sure our ceremony was what we wanted it to be. Since we wanted a bilingual ceremony, Mylene was thankfully available on such short notice. Mylene arrived early to the venue and made sure we were comfortable with what we needed to do. My husband's parents were running a few minutes late and Mylene agreed to wait for them before beginning the ceremony (without giving us a hard time). Many of our guests came up to us afterwards to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was. We truly appreciate Eva & Mylene and would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Cristina , 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was extremely accommodating, helping us through every step of the way by answering all of our questions. We would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is extremely flexible and will perform your ceremony as you wish it to be. Another plus for us specifically is that she conducted the ceremony bilingually in Spanish and English which was a huge plus for us.

Profile Picture Clayton, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy with her services?? It was a dream come true and she made it all the better!

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Eva was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! Not only did she have several options to help us customize our wedding ceremony and add personal touches to fit our style, she was prompt to answer any questions we had along the way. Thank you Rev Eva for making our big day really special!

Profile Picture Steve, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There needs to be more stars to rate Eva for her services for our wedding. Watching her videos on her website made me want to hire her before I even met her! After meeting her I knew she was indeed a perfect fit. Eva is kind and funny, professional and on the ball with everything. I just cannot say enough kind words to explain how pleased we were with her officiating our wedding. We had some not - so great- weather come through for our planned outdoor ceremony and Eva couldn't use the microphone. It didn't phase her one bit. She just rolled with the changes and every one could hear her over the whistling wind, and pending rain.. She was amazing. If you are reading this and searching for an officiant, Your search is over. Eva is amazing.

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/1/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Was very professional and on time. Made our wedding day complete, thank you.

Profile Picture Tristan, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was the most wonderful officiant we could ask for. She was very responsive to all my questions and concerns she made sure she kept us on task her ceremony was breathtaking and her timing was impeccable.

Profile Picture LaToya, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was amazing! She was quick to respond to all of my questions, was extremely organized, personable, and an overall pleasure to work with! She made the process stress free, and we received many compliments on our ceremony. She allows you to custom select your ceremony scripts and truly makes it special. I recommend her in a heart beat, and she is super nice and fun too!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva is so sweet! Her smile makes me feel calm and her voice is steady and calm. She is super responsive and she went through each detail with us before the wedding. We are so glad that she became a part of our wedding!

Profile Picture YUMAN, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was wonderful!! No matter the question or request, she always responded quickly. Her personalized ceremony made for a perfect wedding. She did such a good job, my mother-in-law wants her to officiate her wedding! We will always recommend her to friends in the Chicagoland area. Thanks Eva!!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was an absolute joy to work with and made the entire process very easy, exciting, and fun for my wife and I!! We very much enjoyed meeting her and she did a lovely job officiating our wedding. I would recommend her to ANYONE who wants to marry near northwest Indiana or Chicago/Illinois area. She is very bubbly and friendly and made our special day that much better!! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! She worked with us every step of the way to create a ceremony that fit both of our personalities and what we envisioned. She always promptly replied to any questions we had and was always professional and friendly. She not only sent us reminders and helpful tips, but she took care of mailing our marriage license after the wedding so that we could enjoy our honeymoon without worrying about having to take care of another task. All of our guests were impressed with how well everything flowed and how great of an officiant Eva was. We could not be happier with our pick to have had Eva officiate our special day!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva and Mylene were wonderful to work with and I am so lucky we chose them to help us make our wedding day an amazing experience. They were so helpful throughout the entire experience and the wedding day couldn't have been better. I would highly recommend A Perfect Fit Rev for any couple in the Chicago area!

Profile Picture Tom, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I recently got married and had Eva as our officiant. We were amazed on how polite and on time she was for the ceremony. She made the ceremony special, and overall everything was perfect with her hep !

Profile Picture Yessica, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved having Reverend Mylene officiant our wedding!!! She is professional, friendly, and helped to make our ceremony experience seamless and stress-free. Reverend Eva LaRoche was incredibly responsive, thorough, and helpful during our wedding ceremony planning process and gave thoughtful responses to our questions and ceremony script requests. We would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Eva was a great experience. She was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We had an initial call to go over our idea of what kind of ceremony we were looking for, and after that she sent over 20+ different scripts for us to go through. On the day of the wedding she arrived early to make sure everything was ready to go. She was even able to get the whole wedding party together to go over the ceremony beforehand and let everyone know what they needed to do. During the ceremony she did an excellent job. She was so energetic, and all the guests absolutely loved her. We even had someone ask us if we had written our own vows (we didn't. they were from one of her amazing scripts that we slightly edited!) I would absolutely recommend A Perfect Fit Rev to anyone!

Profile Picture Brielle, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend LaRoche was very warm and extremely competent. She had wedding script choices that were easily customized and was always very prompt in her responses. Because of her our ceremony was the one part of the wedding we didn’t need to worry about. We highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Reverend Eva to officiate our wedding this spring and we couldn't have been happier with her services. Eva is the epitome of professional and we enjoyed working with her every step of the way. From the very first phone call she really wanted to get to know us as a couple, and understand how she could help us to make a wedding ceremony that reflects our love for each other and the vows that we wanted to make. She helped us construct the perfect wording and was very flexible with any changes we wanted to make. The day of the wedding she was there early and her calm demeanor and voice were wonderful during the ceremony, and during every pint of contact she just spreads happiness, seriously. She is a lovely person and we were so happy to have her marry us. Many guests told us how touched they were by the ceremony and how wonderfully personalized it felt to them. My husband and I couldn't agree more. Thank you Rev. Eva for helping make our day, and the words of commitment we made to one another, so special!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eva was consummate professional. She was always available for any questions we had since this was our first time using her services. She has a very accommodating and pleasant demeanor, which made this stressful time much less stressful.

Profile Picture Merial, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was beyond awesome I recommend her 100% she's patient, and let's you customize your wedding ceremony. It was a blessing that we found her! Wedding day Monday 5th 2018. Thank you Eva!!!!

Profile Picture Karla, 2/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough good things about Eva! Through out this whole process she was wonderful! She was an absolute professional while very personable at the same time. I never once had to worry if she was on the same page as us because she was always two steps ahead and on the ball. She was extremely flexible and gave us so many options for our ceremony. Any type of ceremony you could think of, she can do it! When our big day came we could not have received more compliments of how well she did! I would highly recommend A Perfect Fit Rev to any newly engaged couple.

Profile Picture Brittney, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs Eva was absoutely amazing and her professionalism and beautiful Aura made our wedding everything we imagined. Her love for people shines just we bright as her smile. And we are overjoyed to have had her play such an amazing and imperative role in our big day. Look no further than this review she is absoutely the best choice. Thank you Mrs Eva for everything.
Love Mr and Mrs Johnson

Profile Picture Shonquil, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eva made our day! We couldn’t imagine anyone else officiating for us. We are over the moon with gratitude to Eva!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eva was amazing and did an amazing job! Very professional and our ceremony was beautiful. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/3/17, 1 Review