A Perfect Fit Rev Reviews

A Perfect Fit Rev 4
A Perfect Fit Rev 5
  • Thea

Thea · Married on 09/14/2019

Éva is the best of the best!

We are so happy we found Éva. We needed to find an LGBTQ-friendly officiant, who was also bi-lingual (Spanish speaking), who also has religious background. I thought it would be a lost cause, but Éva did a spectacular job at making sure our needs were met. She is incredibly responsive and quick to make any change you might request!
    We did a rehearsal one hour before the ceremony, which was cutting it a bit close but Éva made it work and we even ended rehearsal earlier than expected due to how well she organized everyone. The ceremony itself was perfect and I will never forget Éva's role in creating such a great memory for us to look back on.
    I would highly recommend Éva to any couple, but especially those who want a bi-lingual ceremony, and/or an LGBTQ-friendly officiant.

Sent on 09/18/2019

A Perfect Fit Rev's reply:

Thanks so much, Thea, for all your kind words. I am so thrilled that you and Brigette were extremely pleased with me and every aspect of my services. I had the best time working with the two of you and wish all the best in your marriage and many joyful moments shared throughout your lfetime!
  • Anamile

Anamile Zuniga · Married on 09/07/2019

Lovely Experience

The ceremony went of without a hitch thanks to the professionalism and attention to detail that they have. Every step involved us and we were grateful to build a ceremony that fit our vision.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Nely

Nely Escobar · Married on 07/12/2019

Super friendly and professional

She was extremely helpful and accommodating from the beginning. She ensured that we were happy with our wedding ceremony script. She was very responsive and would advise in when I could expect to hear from her

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Q

Quisha · Married on 06/01/2019

Love love.

We are so thankful to have come across a Perfect Fit Rev because they did such an amazing job. Words cannot describe how awesome this company is. We loved working with Eva and Mylene. They helped us make our wedding so special. Our guest loved our ceremony. I would recommend A Perfect Fit Rev to anyone because the do an amazing job.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Ariana Garcia · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Rev

Rev. Eva was wonderful from the start, always providing me with detailed information and ensuring I stayed on track with my wedding script and marriage license. She is extremely kind and genuinely cares about her contribution to momentous events. She really was the perfect fit to my wedding! Thank you Rev. Eva!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Suzana

Suzana Radulovic · Married on 03/20/2019

Everything was perfect!

I wanted a quick, simple, sweet, intimate ceremony at my home and had Rev Eva perform the ceremony. Everything we wanted, she made sure that we received it. She made both my husband and I feel so comfortable during our ceremony!!! I cried during my part of the vows, and Rev Eva's calm and gentle demeanor got me through it. From the moment we hired her, she walked us through every step of the way, even through our ceremony....and just like that (insert finger snap) my hubby and I were married!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa Thornton · Married on 01/06/2019

Rev Éva LaRoche herds cats!

From first contact to final ceremony, Rev Éva LaRoche was gracious, professional and a calming spirit. She was able to meet our needs with plenty of options for vows and ceremony. She kept us on track and gave us the feeling that she truly cared about us as a couple. On the day of the ceremony she was able to successfully herd cats (the wedding party), and orchestrate a beautiful ceremony that truly reflected our personalities. I’ll be forever grateful for her calming, joyful spirit on our special day.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Koo · Married on 12/29/2018

Truly Perfect

Éva helped us make our wedding such a memorable event. She organized us and our wedding party so well and kept us on point. Would recommend Éva to everyone!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

michelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful!

Eva was wonderful to work with. She is so kind and made sure my ceremony was exactly as I had envisioned it. She was prompt to answer any questions I had about the ceremony while I was planning. Her demeanor is so calming and she really made me feel at ease the day of our wedding. Simply wonderful

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

Reverend Eva LaRoche

We are so glad to have found Eva to officiate our wedding last October. We knew she would be a great fit for us after our introductory Skype call, and she did not disappoint! After deciding the type of ceremony we wanted, she provided us with excellent recommendations for readings, blessings, and traditions, as well as guidance for writing our vows. She made it easy to craft our ceremony into something that truly reflected our relationship! She was also an excellent communicator, always responding to questions and emails within a day. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early to walk us through the program and conducted the ceremony to much praise from our family and friends! We truly cannot recommend Eva highly enough!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Neeka Johnson · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful Experience

Eva has such an amazing heart! She was very accommodating for my husband and I. Also, very quick to respond back to every single email. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Eva was extremely accommodating for me and my husband. Because of her I had the best wedding i could have ever asked for!! She was so helpful and got back to me right away with any questions i had. She is seriously the best!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2018

Our experience with Eva couldn't have been better! She provided us with a ton of information which allowed us to customize our ceremony and remove a lot of the guess work. She had different scripts for us to choose from which ranged from religious to nonreligious. She was very responsive and checked in frequently to see if we had questions.

When it came to the big day, she made sure everyone in the bridal party knew what they were supposed to do. We are now the 3rd couple in our group of friends that has been married by Eva and we know we won't be the last! Thanks again Eva!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Laura · Married on 09/21/2018

Eva was amazing! She responds to emails faster than anyone I have ever met. When it came to the day of, she was kind and welcoming. She was so helpful in running the show and letting us know exactly how things were going to work. I couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2018

Simply Amazing

If there was an option to rate more than 5 stars we definitely would. We got married on 9/14/18 and had an all Spanish ceremony. Our family were very impressed and complimented on how beautiful the ceremony was. Eva is not only professional, organized, punctual, but above all she is amazing. She made sure me and my husband were comfortable and stress free on our big day. I recommend Eva to anyone and assure you there would be no regrets.
    Eva thank you so much for making our day so special.

A Perfect Fit Rev 6
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

I was so blessed to come across Eva's name! My husband and I knew right away that she would be the perfect person to marry us, she is so kind, sweet, and incredibly helpful. She was very open to creating the perfect ceremony to fit us. She was extremely organized at all times and especially the day of my wedding when there is much chaos going on. All of my guest and family members loved her as well. She set the perfect tone for our special day and we will be forever greatful and never forget her! I would only recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Cristina · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband and I planned a wedding in three months because we wanted to make sure that my grandmother who has advanced Alzheimer's would be able to join us. Eva was very accommodating and responsive throughout the entire process. She definitely made sure our ceremony was what we wanted it to be. Since we wanted a bilingual ceremony, Mylene was thankfully available on such short notice. Mylene arrived early to the venue and made sure we were comfortable with what we needed to do. My husband's parents were running a few minutes late and Mylene agreed to wait for them before beginning the ceremony (without giving us a hard time). Many of our guests came up to us afterwards to tell us how beautiful the ceremony was. We truly appreciate Eva & Mylene and would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Clayton · Married on 08/11/2018

Eva was extremely accommodating, helping us through every step of the way by answering all of our questions. We would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is extremely flexible and will perform your ceremony as you wish it to be. Another plus for us specifically is that she conducted the ceremony bilingually in Spanish and English which was a huge plus for us.

A Perfect Fit Rev 7
    Sent on 08/13/2018

Claudia · Married on 07/27/2018

Eva was WONDERFUL!!! I am so happy with her services?? It was a dream come true and she made it all the better!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Steve · Married on 07/05/2018

Rev Eva was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! Not only did she have several options to help us customize our wedding ceremony and add personal touches to fit our style, she was prompt to answer any questions we had along the way. Thank you Rev Eva for making our big day really special!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Carrie · Married on 07/01/2018

There needs to be more stars to rate Eva for her services for our wedding. Watching her videos on her website made me want to hire her before I even met her! After meeting her I knew she was indeed a perfect fit. Eva is kind and funny, professional and on the ball with everything. I just cannot say enough kind words to explain how pleased we were with her officiating our wedding. We had some not - so great- weather come through for our planned outdoor ceremony and Eva couldn't use the microphone. It didn't phase her one bit. She just rolled with the changes and every one could hear her over the whistling wind, and pending rain.. She was amazing. If you are reading this and searching for an officiant, Your search is over. Eva is amazing.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Aimee · event on: 06/29/2018

Reverend Eva was amazing. She provided us with a ceremony script which we went over and adapted to suit our needs. She performed a bilingual service, English/Spanish. She always responded very quickly to any concerns/questions I had. The day of the service she was very pleasant, patient and walked us through everything. It was an amazing service and we are very thankful to have Reverend Eva as our officiant. :)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Tristan · Married on 06/29/2018

Was very professional and on time. Made our wedding day complete, thank you.

Sent on 07/10/2018

LaToya · Married on 06/08/2018

Eva was the most wonderful officiant we could ask for. She was very responsive to all my questions and concerns she made sure she kept us on task her ceremony was breathtaking and her timing was impeccable.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/07/2018

Eva was amazing! She was quick to respond to all of my questions, was extremely organized, personable, and an overall pleasure to work with! She made the process stress free, and we received many compliments on our ceremony. She allows you to custom select your ceremony scripts and truly makes it special. I recommend her in a heart beat, and she is super nice and fun too!

Sent on 06/11/2018