A Perfect Event Productions and Party Rental Reviews

Tucson, AZ
Rating 4.4 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Hope Married on 02/11/2017
    We used this rental place to rent tables and chairs for a family function. They were polite and professional and the whole rental process went very smoothly.
  • User2101343 2+ years ago
    Lisa with A Perfect Event Productions was wonderful to work with. I ordered linens for 10 tables and 100 chair covers with sashes for a reasonable price. The linens arrived on time and were picked up the next day. Everything went smoothly and the reception looked great!
  • User1028963 2+ years ago
    My fiance, now husband, and I we strapped as many people are financially. We came acrossed A Perfect Event Productions while driving down Broadway in Tucson, AZ. Upon entering Lisa Lee (Owner/Event Planner/Designer) showed us just how inexpensive it could be to have someone else take care of ALL the details from flowers to tables to chairs to linens. She came through this past weekend (11/24/12). The event was beautiful! She is extremely professional when interfacing with other site coordinators, photographer and muscians or DJs. She comes off as very relaxed and down to earth. On the day of the event she is ahead of schedule and dressed to the 9s!!! We owe our big day to Lisa Lee and A Perfect Event Productions: An affordable must have to any event! Especially your big day!

Love- Alfredo and Cory

Monique Married on 09/29/2012
    I am so glad we met and used Lisa at Perfect Events. She was so lovely to deal with and had everything we needed for our wedding. The little boutique is so cute. So many fun ideas in there. After seeing some of the stuff they had we changed our mind on some of the decor we had already picked out. We definately recommend!
  • TwoSugarLatte
    Nichalin Married on 05/29/2010
    We rented chairs and misting fan from them. The price is right. The quality of items are good. They were on time. Lisa had been responsive, professional, and very helpful.
    Meg Married on 02/27/2010
    Lisa at A Perfect Event is great to work with. I was looking for chair covers to fit the large banquet chairs at my venue, and Lisa offered to drive all the way there to ensure they fit before I rented them. Both the venue and I were very impressed. The price was the best in town. I even called the rental company the venue contracts with and they couldn't beat her prices.

The "4" for flexibility stems from the store hours not being the same as on their voicemail or storefront and it causing a slight inconvenience. Just call ahead and it won't be a problem.
    Machelle Married on 08/18/2012
    We used this place for our flowers and rentals of linens, tables and chairs. We are very happy that we found this place. I really liked working with Lisa. She was so nice to deal with. I had started planning my wedding for a year and dealt with a lot of different vendors. In many cases not so pleasant. I\'m very much a perectionist and sometimes not so easy to please. But they ended up doing an amazing job. I was a little frustrated at times as there was a delay in response to some of my emails and other times I would be in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by and no one was in. But, all in all we were very happy and highly recommend them.
  • User1871482 2+ years ago
    They were prompt in getting back to me at my last minute need and the price was good.pickup was not great tho
  • User904179 2+ years ago
    I had 3 different consultations with Lisa about what I wanted, she wrote it all down and quoted me a price. I said that the price was higher than I was comfortable paying and wanted to talk about how I could scale back, she writes back to me saying she found a way to save me $250 WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING. Well come the wedding day she changed a lot and I was just stuck with it. My bridesmaids bouquets were dinky looking, not full of greenery like I requested, my bouquet looked like a hot mess with too little of anything to make it special in any way. And I got married in August, I made it very clear at all 3 of my consultations that I wanted all flowers that could stand up to the heat and instead got some dinky blue flower that was wilting during the preceremony pictures. Once I got to the reception I saw that the centerpieces had been changed from big Gerbera daisies that were supposed to be painted blue to just plain white regular sized daisies. When it came time for the bouquet toss there was no toss bouquet as had been promised. She didn't provide vases for me and my bridesmaids to put our bouquets in at the head table so we had to stick them in the centerpieces to get some water. And then once I got the bouquets home and was taking them apart to but them in a vase for a couple of days (Since I was obviously not paying to have it preserved) I found that some of the flowers were just the buds wrapped in floral tape stuck onto metal wire. She didn't order enough flowers to make my bouquets and that's why they were so lack luster, she had to use every pathetic bloom she had no matter the quality. I would not recommend her to anyone for flowers, she rents party supplies too and she might be ok for that but go elsewhere for your wedding flowers!