A Perfect Day! Reviews

23 | Knoxville, TN

23 Reviews for A Perfect Day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/25/2015

Sonya saved my daughter's wedding day! We had less than 30 days and then had to change the venue at the last minute due to weather. Sonya kept us calm and gave us options and expert advice along the way. We will forever count her as an angel in disguise. She and her assistant are truly a joy to work with and I would highly recommend her to every bride-to-be. It was truly "A Perfect Day"!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/30/2014

I would recommend Sonya to any bride. She offers a range of services so you have options in terms of involvement and money spent. I cannot believe how much assistance I received from Sonya. Not only did she guide me smoothly through the planning process (including which of the 100s of items were best to do first), recommend to me more than one exceptional vendor for each service required, and provide valuable feedback on my endless questions, her calming, respectful and pleasant manner was flawless throughout. I was planning a wedding from afar and so her help and insight were especially helpful; however if I was living in Knoxville I would chose Sonya again in a heartbeat. She's a true professional and working with her is a delight to boot!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Ginger · Married on 08/30/2014

Sonia and her staff were amazing.
    Since we were planning a Knoxville wedding from out of town her professionalism and experience was
    invaluable. We all couldn't have been happier. She really listened to what we wanted and did everything in her power to help us achieve a beautiful and memorable event.
    I really enjoyed working with her and she is also a truly nice and genuine person.
    Ginger Baxter

Sent on 01/07/2015

carolyn · Married on 10/26/2013

Sonya was unbelievable. We could not have done it without her. She was always on top of all the details, met us any time we needed and kept us calm. She had great ideas she brought up and really listened to the wedding we wanted. Our wedding was beautiful and flowed smoothly thanks to Sonya and her staff. She worked over a year with us and was so patient. She is absolutely the nicest person to top it all off.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Tonya · Married on 10/05/2013

My daughter decided to have a destination wedding in Gatlnburg, TN. I went to the Internet for help in planning it and came across Sonya Scott. The thing that drew my interest was the high quality weddings pictured on her website. She made the entire experience painless and perfect. We used 4 of the vendors that were recommended on her site and couldn't have asked for a better experience. If our other daughters choose a venue anywhere close to eastern Tennessee, Sonya and her recommendations are the absolutely only choice for us. That day turned out to truly be more perfect than we had ever imagined. Thank you, Sonya, for making my daughters dream of a beautiful wedding come true.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Allison · Married on 06/28/2013

Wonderful! Let me enjoy my day with peace. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Miranda · Married on 05/18/2013

Sonya and her team are incredible!!! I hired Sonya and one of her amazing assistants to set-up and organize my wedding reception, and they did an amazing job! Every detail was placed exactly how I had dreamed! My reception ran seamlessly, and I was able to enjoy my family and friends as a result. If you are looking for someone to assist with you wedding/planning process, Sonya and her team are an amazing choice!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2013

A Perfect Day really helped to make my wedding just that, a perfect day. From our initial meeting until the day of the wedding, Ms. Scott was very attentive and quick to answer any questions I had. She gave my family and me all the time we needed during our meetings and had great suggestions on vendors, decorations, etc. She was excellent at organizing and directing the bridal party during the ceremony and worked well with the other vendors involved. Ms. Scott has a broad range of knowledge on all things wedding-related, and I would definately recommend her services to other brides!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/13/2012

Sonya made all of our dreams for our wedding day come true. She helped in every single aspect...from locations to vendors to decorations, there wasn't any aspect of a planning a wedding that she wasn't able to help out with. Sonya also helped us stay calm in stressful moments. Without her, we cannot imagine how we would have pulled the day off. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Brynn · Married on 06/02/2012

I could not have been happier with Sonya Scott and her Perfect Day Team!! They took the stress out of wedding planning 100% and exceeded my expectations ten-fold! Any questions I had were answered promptly and Sonya was ALWAYS willing to put in extra time and effort. Planning was clam and well organized, meetings were friendly and fun, and my big day was perfect, down to the very last detail - all thanks to Sonya and a Perfect Day!!! I honestly could not imagine planning and having a wedding without them. Thank you for helpling me have the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

A perfect day was wonderful to work with. From the moment that I turned over my wedding/reception to them (about 2-3 weeks before the wedding) I didn't have worry about anything wedding related. While we were taking pictures before and after the ceremony one of the coordinators follow me around with water and anything else I might need. They were wonderful.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Leann · Married on 07/30/2011

The Bridal Suite wedding planning was so extremely helpful. Sonya Scott and one of her interns, Emily, helped us with everything during the ceremony including the rehearsal at the Foundry in Knoxville, TN. Sonya made everything stress-free for me, which is exactly what a bride needs. I would recommend her to every bride I know!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Cindy · Married on 06/11/2011

Sonja and Rebecca were extremely helpful in my wedding planning! A Perfect Day has an incredible reputation for a reason! Their attention to detail, organization and willingness to help in any way possible made my planning process worry free! I would HIGHLY recommend A Perfect Day to any bride who is looking for a smooth planning process with little to no anxiety come wedding week and wedding day!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Nancy · Married on 06/11/2011

I can't say enough good things about Sonya and her associate Rebecca. Sonya has a way of making both the bride and the mother of the bride feel comfortable. She offers advice without taking over, and listens to what you want. I would not have been able to enjoy the wedding or the reception as much as I did without having their presence and assistance. We used vendor recommendations from access to "The Bridal Suite" and feel that we had "A Perfect Day."

Sent on 08/17/2011

Emily · Married on 04/24/2010

I'm a control freak and wanted to plan all the details myself so I just needed someone to be sure everything ran smoothly the day of. Sonya was out of town on my wedding date so I had her assistant Jamie running my reception instead. Best money I ever spent and if I could do one thing over I would have hired her earlier to do more. My reception went off without a hitch despite a few additional guests and a set of wedding crashers all thanks to Jamie.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Mary · Married on 05/23/2009

Made my day stress free! She was a great advocate for my husband, mother and myself when it came to dealing with difficult vendors. Listened to my ever changing ideas with great patience. Extremely organized and efficient. It is very evident that she loves what she does. Would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Laura · Married on 05/25/2008

I am so glad my mom found Sonya Scott via internet. We tried planning ourselves but with me finishing up school as a full time student and my mom working full time, we found it a blessing when Sonya promptly responded to our call for help. One thing I would tell desperate brides that are seeking help is that Sonya is very good about replying to emails and phone calls asap. I'm sure many brides would also like to know if I ever felt any stress even though I did have Sonya helping me. The answer to the question is yes. But don't fret, most of those stressful times were dealing with "family". :) The other times were when I worried too much if people (vendors) were doing their job. I have to be honest though and say I am not a bridezilla. For the most part I just had faith everything was going to work out. After all, I did have Sonya and just getting to know her a little gave me full confidence in her services. So if anyone calls Sonya for help just remember she would never recommend anyone that would ruin your wedding. Even if you aren't getting up to date information from each vendor, it is ok. If Sonya recommended them, I assure you, your wedding will be beautiful. But don't be afraid to let vendors know you would like updates. After all, you are the bride, they will understand. Happy planning and good luck!

Sent on 06/11/2008

Kevin · Married on 07/26/2008

I would recommend Sonya to anyone. She has the contacts that are the best in the business. If you desire to have a Wedding that is a "turn-key" event, I would highly recommend using Sonya.

Sent on 08/18/2008

Sonya was experienced, knowledgeable, and extremely well-connected to superior vendors. She has a wonderfully calm and low-key demeanor, but she could be forceful and determined when needed. Her help in the weeks leading up to the wedding and during the rehearsal/day-of were indispensable.

Sent on 11/20/2013
  • User2008596 · 2+ years ago

Sonya and her team truly created "a perfect day" for me! Sonya was full of recommendations for vendors that suited my taste and budget. She was very easy to get in touch with and prompt with her replies. My guests all commented on how well my "vision" was executed.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Amy · Married on 04/17/2010

I had a wonderful experience using Sonya with A Perfect Day. I was the first in my family to get married so we were pretty lost on planning a wedding and where to begin. Sonya really helped with planning the entire thing from the big decisions to the small ones you wouldn't even think about. The biggest help was probably a task list each month to let you know everything you need to do to stay on track with the planning. She was also a big help with budgeting. On the wedding day, Sonya and her assistants were priceless. We didn't have to worry about which vendors had or had not delivered items to the church/reception or if everyone was where they were supposed to be because it was all taken care of. The Perfect Day staff was so professional and helpful. The wedding day truly was wonderful and everything I ever imagined. I would recommend Sonya to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 07/05/2008

Because of Sonya's help, we had a stress free wedding planning process, and nothing to worry about on our wedding day. We were able to focus on celebrating-- not worrying about the vendors.

Sent on 07/14/2008

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2012

3.8
      2.5
      3.5

We did not get an opportunity to meet with our coordinator in person prior to the wedding rehearsal.We met on skype to go over everything. We are not sure if meeting in person would have made our rehearsal/wedding day go any differently. We know from history that weddings typically no not happen without drama.
    Other than some minor confusion on the guys end, everything went perfectly. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 10/22/2012

A Perfect Day!'s reply:

We are always happy to offer a face to face final meeting. In this case, the option of a skype meeting was offered to make scheduling easier during the final weeks. In the end, we're glad the client was pleased with the end result.