A Peach of a Party Reviews

5 Reviews for A Peach of a Party

• Nicolas

Nicolas Steenland · Married on 10/18/2019

They are the best!

I now can't imagine having gone through the wedding process without Cat and her team. They were great.

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • User6953812 · event on: 07/12/2016

I have called on A Peach of a Party numerous times over the years. Today they catered a reception following a Memorial Service for my family. As always, they did not disappoint! The food is consistently fresh and delicious! The guests rave over the food and want to know who did the catering. The staff is so courteous and capable. They set out a beautiful buffet. Thank you Laura, Susan and all of the event staff. You made a difficult time so much better. I will be seeing you again for Thanksgiving!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • Q

Carissa · Married on 10/18/2008

This is an amazing catering service! The attention to detail, the creativity in their suggestions, and the absolute best customer service. We had a terrific experience during our two tastings. Our main course and vegetables were selected at one tasting and the hors d'oeuvres and desserts were selected at the second tasting. A Peach of a Party assisted our search for a tent service and a DJ as well. In addition to being very accommodating to our needs (i.e. we were not just given a pre-fab menu), they had great ideas for the type of food that we were looking for given the event. And of course, the food was served without any issues, looked and tasted fabulous, and everything was very smooth.

Sent on 03/08/2009

Elyce · Married on 09/12/2009

Cat Plant and crew were awesome! The staff that served at our wedding were professional, helpful, and polite. They helped me design a menu that excited us and our families, while making sure there were things to appeal to all tastebuds...we even had special kid food (mac and cheese lollipops, mini-burgers etc!) We have had so much feedback from our guests about the food! It was elegant, tasty and it was affordable! The prices were by far the best comparably, yet superb quality! They made sure to set aside food for my husband and I which was great to actually get to eat some of our own food since most brides/grooms don't have the chance! Highly recommend this caterer, I was beyond satisfied and absolutely delighted!

Sent on 03/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2011

3.0

We had an outdoor wedding that had limited electricity and no oven. Peach of A Party was very flexible and creative when it comes to making sure the food was above par. We had a wide range of guest who had either food allergies or did not eat certain foods, and Peach of A Party respected our picky request and still made all the food taste delicious. After the party we received many complements from our guest with the presentation of the food and how great it tasted. We could not have been happier. If I had one complaint, I was disappointed with one of the head servers attitude. It ended up raining during our reception and there was a lot of running around and getting all the food and drinks inside. I know that it must have been stressful, but I was disappointed that the stress was so present when I (the bride) was trying to get a drink. We were also charged extra money at the end for broken glasses and ovens that they had to bring in that we were unaware of. I never once saw a broken glass.

Sent on 07/31/2011