A Night To Remember Entertainment Reviews

26 | Merrick, NY

26 Reviews for A Night To Remember Entertainment

26 A Night To Remember Entertainment Reviews

Joseph · Married on 09/23/2017

A Night to Remember Entertainment IS THE BEST.. They made our wedding an amazing night with great music and MCing our special day. Everyone had a blast thanks to your great service.. Can't thank you enough!! Highly recommend Anthony and A night to remember entertainment!!

Jie · Married on 09/23/2017

Outstanding best DJ on long island made our special day amazing I highly recommend Anthony and A night to remember entertainment

James · Married on 07/29/2017

A Night To Remember Entertainment was absolutely fantastic!!!!

Hallie · Married on 07/02/2017

ANTR was outstanding for our wedding! Everyone gushed about how great the music selection was and how much fun they had. We opted for the photobooth which was worth every penny and MADE the wedding! For a professional, fun, exciting and amazing time go with this DJ!!!!

Justin · Married on 04/08/2017

I would highly recommend a Night To Remember Entertainment! They did an amazing job with their set up, lighting, playlist and getting everyone involved at the wedding. They had the best prices when shopping around as well.

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

I booked A Night to Remember for my wedding and it was the best decision I could have made! They were INCREDIBLE! Anthony (owner and our MC) was extremely professional and easy to get in touch with in the months leading up to the wedding. The night of the wedding he was so full of energy and he ran the party so well, no one left the dance floor! The DJ was UNBELIEVABLE; I still have people telling me 3 weeks later how awesome the DJ was. If you’re thinking about booking with A Night to Remember, you need to do it! You won’t be disappointed!

This company was great! They had entire wedding on floor all night long dancing ! Everyone commented about how good dj was!!

Joshua · Married on 10/30/2015

Anthony and A night to Remember just Dj'd our wedding. I cannot say enough nice things about these guys and their professionalism. I will try to keep it short, but it will be hard because these guys are amazing. They just seem to do it right in every aspect. Anthony is the absolute best. He was easy to work with, didn't pressure us in any way, and knew exactly how to utilize our requests and work around them, providing an amazing music experience at our wedding. Besides the fact that the music was great, the percussion was amazing, and the whole crowd was engaged, Anthony kept me informed on the score of the Rangers game and announced their win over the PA. That was extremely special and nice of him to remember my love for hockey. Book these guys, you won't regret it.

• User4581974 · 2+ years ago

Very Professional service. The music was great all night long. Every request was made even the last minute ones. The lighting package was excellent, it made the room shine. The new led photo booth was a big hit. The MC got the party moving and did not stop. All the guests at our wedding had nothing but great things to say about Anthony's service and his willingness to make everyone feel like they were part of his family.

Vanessa · Married on 08/13/2015

This company and the owner are amazing. They are on point with everything. They are punctual. Their staff is professional and they pay attention to all details. I love them and I recommend them to everyone I can.

Sean · Married on 06/27/2015

Very professional company. Service was fantastic, guests enjoyed the music and stayed on the dance floor all evening long.

joseph · Married on 06/19/2015

I got more than I ever expected. I get emotional every time I think of how fantastic things turned out. Amazing job! Thank you!

My husband and I got married at The Watermill on November 15, 2014. We used A Night to Remember Entertainment for our DJ, MC, percussion, keytar, lighting, photobooth, and Zap photos. They were fantastic! I do not have one negative thing to say about they. James, aka Tank, was our MC and he was awesome. Every time I looked at the dance floor there were people on it. They were very in tune to the kinds of music that people wanted to hear and always had people on the dance floor. The percussionist, Anthony, and the Keytar player, were also amazing and it was great to have some live music with the DJ. Overall, they were an amazing experience and all of the guests at our wedding raved about how great our DJ and MC were. I highly recommend A Night to Remember Entertainment to anyone getting married!

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

Amazing. Anthony and A Night to Remember helped make my wedding an amazing day that everyone still talks about. The music was perfect. The dance floor was packed all night long. They played the perfect combination of popular dance music to 90's throwbacks and to some classics that everyone loved. I could not have wished for anything more. Thank you so much!

Kristin · Married on 05/10/2014

We had Nights to Remember DJ our wedding on May 10th, we had gone to a wedding a year prior that they were working and knew we NEEDED to have them do our wedding. Anthony was a pleasure to work with, he can totally read a person and accommodate the type of vibe they are looking for at their event. After my husband and I were introduced we had an all out dance party for 30 minutes before everyone ate. People are still talking about how much fun that was. I would absolutely recommend Anthony and Nights to Remember!!

Our wedding was just this past weekend and I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to our dj, A Night to Remember Entertainment. They were awesome and for sure one of the best vendor choices we made! From the time I walked down the isle, all the way through the last song, they did not miss a beat. They really listened to everything that my husband and I wanted and kept the crowd moving the entire time!! We were really so happy from beginning to end with all of the music and even the timing of all of the music!!! We would 100% recommend them to all of our friends!!!!

Ryan · Married on 03/16/2014

Immediately following my engagement, my fiancee who is now my wife, were looking through various venues, entertainment options, and other services which were the painful joys of planning a wedding. After attending a bunch of showcases through a venue we finally selected, we decided that the DJs provided weren't really at our price point, nor were they what we were looking for. While asking around with friends and coworkers, I was pointed to "A Night To Remember Entertainment" and met Anthony. I couldn't have ask for a more professional and accommodating DJ. I also happened to go to a friend's wedding where he also hired "A Night to Remember" and Anthony was the MC and did a remarkable job of keeping the crowd entertained. When my wedding day came, Anthony and his DJ arrived early and also helped with the ceremony. Everything went flawless and Anthony was an awesome MC. The DJ played all of our requests and kept the music to our tastes and also adjusted to different music for the older folks to get out to the dance floor. I'd highly recommend A Night to Remember Entertainment to anyone for any occasion.

Corinne · Married on 05/11/2013

Thanks for helping make the day perfect! Let's get together soon!
    Xoxox
    Corinne

Gerriann · Married on 03/09/2013

I knew before booking a DJ/MC that it was one of the most important vendors that I would be booking for my wedding. I knew I needed the best DJ. With that being said, I am overjoyed with the decision to book with A Night To Remember. Anthony was amazing and professional. The DJ listened to what I wanted and played to the crowd. All of my guests loved the DJ. Prices were good and it was one of my favorite vendors!

INCREDIBLE! Anthony and his staff are amazing! Our wedding was unbelievable because of how incredible A Night to Remember was. Anthony, the MC really got the crowd going and the DJ and percussionist were amazing! I cannot say it enough, you must book these guys!

• User3191794 · 2+ years ago

I am convinced that our wedding would not have been what it was if it weren't for A Night to Remember. All "the guys" were INCREDIBLE! The energy our MC Anthony brought to the room was infectious. The percussionist was unbelievable and the dj's music selections were perfect. We are still hearing from guests that our wedding was the best they have ever been to and we are convinced it was because of A Night to Remember...... Just amazing!!!!

John · Married on 11/23/2012

A night to remember was great. They played all the songs we asked for and did not play songs from our "do not play list". Anthony was AWESOME. He keep all the people on the dance floor and was very professional. The night went flawless. Great company.

Bernadette · Married on 09/22/2012

I cannot say enough good things about A Night To Remember! From exploring their packages, booking their services and the actual day of event every interaction went perfectly! The staff is extremely friendly and professional. My reception was a total success in no small part to the great services provided!

Laura · Married on 07/16/2011

I always said that the DJ/MC makes the party and our party was GREAT! Everyone was up and dancing and having a wonderful time the whole afternoon.

• F

Fangfei · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend checking out A Night To Remember Entertainment for your wedding. While Wedding Wire does not calculate my overall rating as a perfect 5.0/5.0, I am still very happy with what Anthony and his team delivered on the day of our wedding and do not regret my choice.

We got a fantastic MC (Anthony) and fantastic DJ (whose name I don't remember) for an incredible value. The guests raved about how good the music selection was throughout the reception -- DJ played a really wonderful selection from classy standards to popular dance music. Anthony did a great job with announcements and keeping the party energy up high. They were also very good about accommodating a swing dance lesson conducted by my friends. The night was incredible.

We also got a photobooth from A Night To Remember, which was fun.

Why the not perfect score? The communications could have been more professional -- e.g. misspelled words in emails or a late response because he forgot to check if an email was sent -- but I still 100% recommend A Night To Remember.