A Modern Touch Reviews

56 | Lafayette Hill, PA

56 Reviews for A Modern Touch

Eileen · Married on 08/20/2011

The flowers were stunning for Carolyn and Justin's wedding on 8/20/11!!!! This includes the flowers for the bridemaids, mother of the bride and groom, church, and the wedding reception. We received so many compliments. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend Christine at "A Modern Touch" to work with you to give you a quality product at a fair price.

Eileen Sosna, Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/22/2011

donna · Married on 05/14/2011

A Modern Touch partners with my Reception Venue to create t he center pieces. I was SO pleased with how responsive they were to every question, comment, or request that I made. The center pieces were LOVELY, and guests who got to take them home commented to me a week later that they still looked beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/15/2010

I am still in awe of the bouquets made for my special day. My bouquet was absolutely the most perfect beautiful arrangement of flowers I have ever seen and it is exactly what I wanted. Everyone at the reception (including myself) could not believe how beautiful the centerpieces were!!! I also wanted to say how stunning the arrangements for the chapel were. They were huge and so beautiful! All of the flowers you provided were so elegant and really made my wedding beautiful. I can’t say enough about you and your talent. Thank you for making my wedding day so special…it was picture perfect because of your amazing flowers!

If you are looking for a very talented florist, Christine is top notch! I just gave her my color scheme and she came up with the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen! They were absolutly perfect and I couldn't be happier with her service. She is the best!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2010

Amy · Married on 08/21/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Selecting vendors can be so very difficult, but I'm so glad that I found Christine because she was a true partner throughout the whole process and really helped make our vision come true for our wedding.

Christine is so knowledgeable about flowers and really helped to guide me through the process. I knew what colors I wanted, and Christine recommended the perfect blend of flowers that complimented each other and the venue perfectly. She has an eye for details and on our venue tour quickly picked up on a detail at the venue that made such a huge difference.

When I arrived at the venue before our wedding started, I started crying because of how perfect everything turned out. Christine is a perfectionist and really made my vision come true. The centerpieces were gorgeous, and my bouquet and the other personals were just as I had envisioned. I had given Christine a limited budget to work with and my mom was nervous there wouldn't be enough flowers. She was completely wrong. We had flowers everywhere and it truly looked like we spent double the amount of money we did and the flowers lasted for over a week following the wedding!

Thank you again Christine for making our wedding so gorgeous.
    Amy and Mike

Sent on 09/09/2015

Julia · Married on 04/12/2014

Christine was absolutely amazing to work with. I was so abstract in my floral vision and was unsure of how to explain what I wanted; dreamy, whimsical, magical, airy and light, I tried my best to portray this to Christine and she immediatly put together a concrete vision for me. When I say she was dead on with my vision I feel I'm still not doing her services justice! We could not stop oohing and ahhing over the amazing amazing job she did! The card table was better then I had even envisioned! We were stopped in our tracks! Then the archway! It looked so magical! I just can't stop thinking about how amazing all the arrangements looked. We were flooded with compliments all night! I passed along a modern touch's business and Christine's name. The next day everyone wanted to know who did our flowers. We are THRILLED with the way everything turned out. I really can't even express how much I loved everything. Perfect doesn't even begin to sum it up.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Gabrielle · Married on 05/04/2013

There is not enough praise I could give Christine at A Modern Touch. We met with Christine about a year before our wedding to discuss our vision and instantly clicked. Christine is so organized and focused, completely understood my vision and what we wanted, worked so well with our budget and was so informative to two people who know what looks good but don't exactly have an education in floral decor. We were so happy with our initial consultation we signed the contract with her that week. As we got closer, Christine was so responsive whenever I had a question or wanted to discuss looks, colors, etc. What we saw on teh day of the wedding completely exceeded my already high expectations. I knew the decor would be beautiful from the passion that Christine has for her work. I expected it to be spectacular. It was beyond words. When I entered our ceremony space, before seeing my husband-to-be 2 things made me cry 1. A good friend's gasp and tears and 2. It was an absolute wonderland. I caught a glimpse of the reception space while waiting to be announced and literally squealed. It was amazing - the centerpieces were so tall and lush and just absolutely perfect. I couldn't have imagined it any better. I was lucky enough to see Christine as we were leaving the wedding and was so happy to be able to tell her how amazed I was. There were several points in the night where I'd look out into the room and just absolutely gush over her work. Absolute favorite vendor we used for our wedding - she is amazing. Look no further, you're crazy if you do. Her attention to detail, passion and talent far exceeds any big floral co. you might use.

Sent on 05/07/2013