A Minister On Location Reviews

122 | Delta, CO

122 Reviews for A Minister On Location

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

M · Married on 10/03/2016

Rev. & Mrs. Ron Perry made our wedding a wonderful moment in our lives. They were available at the last minute and came to our hotel suite for a night wedding. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and incorporated our vows perfectly. I highly recommend Rev. Perry for your wedding.

Nick · Married on 07/09/2016

Rev Ron Perry, together with his wife, are very professional persons. Prior to the day of our wedding, they gladly helped us realized our dreams by giving us advices and suggestions. They are very humble. To couples who wants to have their wedding in Las Vegas, I would like to recommend Rev Ron Perry to administer your vow. You will surely be happy with their splendid and wonderful services.

michael and cindy · Married on 04/24/2016

Very quick low priced, prompt nice couple my wife and myself were very pleased ,also nice enough to take a few pictures with our cell phone could not be happier . Mike and cindy

Excellent, heartfelt ceremony! Kind, superior communication!

Janice · Married on 11/11/2015

The highlight of our wedding was meeting Rev. & Mrs. Ron Perry. I called them at the last minute after receiving our license. They agreed to come to our hotel suite that evening. They were prompt, polite, dressed for a wedding, friendly and not only married us but were our guest; as we are an older couple and wished for a private service. I would always recommend this couple to anyone needing a minister for their wedding. They also filled out the paperwork for us; gave us helpful advise and we felt we had made new friends when they departed.May God always bless the Perry's & A Minister on Location.

Mark · Married on 10/17/2015

Minister Perry and his lovely wife Naomi were fantastic and more than helpful in our Las Vegas wedding. Naomi did all the booking, provided all the instructions and post ceremony follow up while minister Perry did a terrific job officiating our ceremony. They're very easy going and very easy to communicate with. They are both true professionals and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an officiant.

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2015

We had heard some nightmare stories about getting married in Vegas. I was thankful to have found Minister on Location. They were very professional and on time! We we're very happy!

JOHN · Married on 07/11/2015

THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL FROM START TO FINISH. WHAT A PLEASURE THEY WERE. TREATED US AS IF WE WERE FAMILY.
    THEY WERE ALSO ATTENTIVE TO OUR WISHES AND DESIRES, AND MADE RECOMMENDATIONS BASED ON OUR WANTS.

Brian · Married on 05/15/2015

Rev. Ron Perry and his wife were extremely professional. They made everything easy for myself and my wife. I would definitely recommend them to anyone else I know that is getting married. I don't think you will be able to find anyone better than Rev. Ron Perry here in Las Vegas.

Mrs · Married on 04/18/2015

Reverend Ron Perry and his wife Naomi were great to work with. They were both professional and Reverend did a good job on our ceremony. Naomi answered all of my questions before and after our wedding. They were flexible with whatever changes we wanted and pleasant to work with. Thank you both!

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

My fiance and I wanted something simple!! Instead of having a huge wedding, we wanted to fly to Vegas knowing we would not have any family or any friends to witness. I called Rev. Ron Perry's phone number on Thursday, we flew in on Friday and got married on Saturday. I was iffy about what I wanted.. was undecided about whether we should do it in the hotel room or outside. Ultimately I decided I wanted to do it in front of the Bellagio. I called Naomi up hoping it would not be too hard to change the location and before I could even tell her where I wanted to do it at.. she suggested the Bellagio! :) I also had her change the ceremony from civil to Christian at the last minute! They were both so accommodating!! You literally can walk down the street and get swarmed by people who want you to get married at their Chapel... ( and we did! 3 of them were fighting each other over whose venue was better ) but you cannot go wrong with Rev. Perry and his wonderful wife Naomi!! If I had to chose them again, I would 100X over! Thank you so much Ron and Naomi! We had an amazing time and you two made it even more special for us!

• User5198261 · 2+ years ago

Nice people that you can feel comfortable with and trust. We had a pleasant experience.

Hunter · Married on 03/07/2015

Reverend Ron Perry and his wife, Naomi, were exceptional in guiding us through the process of a destination elopement, as well as in helping us to create the perfect tone and ambiance for our intimate, in-suite ceremony for two. We did not want an elaborate wedding, yet we were adamant about wanting to preserve the sanctity of the marriage experience. They were the perfect choice.

After researching Las Vegas officiants and watching their videos, Reverend Perry was - without a doubt - the most impressive of all. He has a strong presence that is highly professional, yet comforting. He is effortlessly charismatic and elegant, and was impeccably dressed (which we greatly appreciated for our photo shoot). Naomi is a darling of a woman, and equally as professional and elegant. She knows her stuff, which ensured us a smooth, positive experience. Each of them play to their strengths very well - two unwitting role models for the occasion.

Theresa · Married on 02/19/2015

There was instant response and help when many other ministers didn't even contact me back. He was there plenty ahead of time. He and his wife were excellent to work with. Things kept changing for us at the last minute and he rolled with it. I wasn't going to be walked down the aisle, and that changed at the last minute. There wasn't going to be a unity candle, and that changed at the last minute. I wanted certain things in the ceremony and he was super accommodating and added it; plus he allowed my Matron of Honor to do a reading that was special to me. He and his wife are an excellent team and I wouldn't change a thing if I were to do it all over again! You could not ask for anyone better to do your ceremony as a caring, professional, and accommodating minister.

sandy · Married on 01/26/2015

Very friendly, very nice, a pleasure to work with

• User4631939 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Perry and his wife Naomi are very professional. They are attentive and will properly inform you of every step you have to take. Not once did we feel we were doing this alone. On the day of our wedding Reverend Perry gave a memorable ceremony that we will cherish and remember for the rest of our lives. If you want an officiant that will take the time to get to know you, be genuine and deliver a touching ceremony Reverend Perry is the perfect choice.

Our event was a vow renewal. Ron and Naomi were responsive and service was great. Pricing was fair as well.

Christine · Married on 10/04/2014

He was amazing he let us know in advance everything that was going to happen he helped us stand in the right positions for our photography he spoke clear and loud enough for our guest and he was available short notice he was perfect for our wedding. Thank you again

Peter · Married on 09/01/2014

Dear Ron and Naomi,
    Thank you for performing our wedding vows. We found you to be very professional and humorous all at the same time , putting us at ease and steadying our nerves.
    Our wedding service was performed exactly the way we wanted it.
    Pete and I would have no hesitation in using you again if we ever wanted to re new our vows,and would recommend your services with that added personal touch to anyone.

starline · Married on 08/09/2014

Ron and naomi were perfect. We had a scramble and they worked perftly with us. No rushing or anything. The best

CONNIE · Married on 08/05/2014

RON PERRY MADE A SMALL WEDDING CEREMONY.......GRAND!!!!!

Lorin and Gary · Married on 07/16/2014

Married my husband and I five years ago and they were great so when we wanted to renew our vows of course my husband contacted them again. Highly recommend! Also very prompt and beautiful service.

Terry · Married on 06/17/2014

Pastor Ron and Naomi did an excellent job. We feel very blessed to have found them and have Pastor Perry to officiate our 25th vow renewal. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing a wedding or vow renewal in Vegas.

Carl · Married on 06/15/2014

A Great Minister and his wife i love them both

jean · Married on 06/14/2014

our day could not have been any better. ron and naomi perry were wonderful. they made us feel at ease as soon as we met. we deceided on red rock canyon and it was beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about ron and naomi. they are very professional and two of the nicest people we have ever met. we formed a bond right from the start. after the ceremony we even invited them to dinner with us, which they declined but they did recommend a great steak house. thank you ron and naomi