A Metro Wedding Reviews

11 | New York, NY

11 Reviews for A Metro Wedding

Jiwal · Married on 06/30/2018

Joe was the true hero of my wedding day. Like everyone says: no matter how meticulously you plan for your day, something is bound to go wrong on the day and during the planning process. For my wedding this past June, the same was true. Luckily, I had Joe as my DJ. In addition to keeping a steady energy of fun and excitement throughout the night and playing exactly what the crowd wanted to hear (and very importantly not playing what I didn’t want to hear), he stepped in to help me solve a few small emergencies, but most importantly one really big one: when my husband and I forgot all the steps to our first dance! Joe smoothly transitioned the party so that no one had a clue. I’m forever grateful for it. Thanks Joe for being amazing in so many ways. It was a genuine pleasure to work with you.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Diane · event on: 10/07/2017

Joe Schimicci did an absolutely amazing job. Everything was perfect. The candle lighting music was exactly how we wanted it, and the music for dancing was great! He was a great MC, respectful, fun, accommodating and with a great selection of music. The candle lighting ceremony, slideshow, hora and grandfather/daughter dance all went smoothly thanks to Joe being so well prepared. We have had so much wonderful feedback about the party and he was a big part of that. My daughter loved her party. It was very special to her! We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Alex · event on: 06/19/2014

This is our third year in a row using Metro Entertainment for our prom DJ and we could not be happier. Our biggest concern with hiring a DJ is making sure that the students like the music and this has never been a problem. Our DJ, Joseph, provided us with a website weeks before the prom where students could request songs. He also took song requests at prom and played a great variety of music. The energy he brought to the event was infectious and every year we use Metro Entertainment we are very pleased.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Susan · event on: 05/31/2014

I highly recommend Joe and Metro Entertainment especially adult musical chairs!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Connie · event on: 05/18/2014

Joe from Metro DJ'd my son's First Holy Communion. It was GREAT! He followed my playlist and the kids had a great time. He kept them intrigued with music and games so the parents could enjoy themselves. The guest of honor truly had the best time and never left the dance floor. His price was excellent and he gave the kids so many things to play with and take home and they love that. I would highly recommend them for any special occasion or family party.

Sent on 06/13/2014
  • User4189074 · event on: 05/04/2014

Excellent DJ. Always on time, amazing with the kids and adults. Has all the current music. I would do business with them again. =)

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • User4181221 · event on: 04/30/2014

My company recently had an corporate event and we hired Joseph at Metro Entertainment as our DJ and we were extremely happy with him. We hosted a company boat trip and when it got closer to the date of the event the weather forecast was not in our favor and unfortunately on the day of the event we had to cancel the trip because the boat was not able to sail due to unsafe weather conditions. We contacted Joe and he worked with us to schedule a new date and he was very flexible with us. He was very kind and doesn't take advantage. His prices are reasonable and definitely worth every penny. Everyone was happy with the music variety and had a great time. Going forward we will be using Joe and Metro Entertainment for all of our events!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Megan · Married on 03/21/2014

Joe made my wedding. He kept the party going all night. All of my guests couldn't stop going up to him and telling him how perfect his selections were. He was able to read the crowd and knew exactly what we wanted to hear. Plus, for my wedding song, I had a very specific version I wanted played and he made sure I would have it.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Jeannette · Married on 12/01/2012

Not only was Joe responsive, prompt, and affordable, but he was an outstanding DJ. He listened to my needs, played the songs I requested, and provided an air of elegance and professionalism throughout the entire process. I wouldn't go with anyone else.

Sent on 01/08/2013
  • F

Francesca · Married on 01/28/2012

Metro Entertainment was my DJ for my engagement party, bridal shower & most importantly, my wedding. We booked the DJ & Lighting services with them. Joseph was my MC & wedding planner. He was extremely patient & kind with me throughout the wedding planning process. The lighting in the reception room was perfect - we had uplighting throughout the entire room & it really set the mood all evening. We had a large wedding so we also had 2 large screens showing photographs our our guests taken throughout the evening & our montage played at dinner. Joseph did a great job on our montage & we even got a copy of all the pictures to keep! The music was perfect all night. Our dance floor was packed with all 300 guests the entire evening. Joseph did a great job throughout the evening playing a large selection of music to cater to my husband & my tastes. I would highly recommend Metro Entertainment for your wedding or any other party!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Elsie · Married on 06/05/2010

Joe and Laura's personal attention to detail and their professionalism, coupled with their genuinely loving and lively personalities, made our wedding day celebration one we'll always remember with fondness and great joy! Thank you Metro Entertainment! We highly recommend you!

Sent on 02/13/2013