A Memory Worth Making Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Ashley Married on 04/13/2019
    Angie Bennett did a great job with the wedding cake I purchased for my aunt. The cake was not only beautiful, but delicious!!
    Kirstie Married on 03/25/2017
    Angie created both our Groom's cake and our Wedding Cake. We didn't know where to start, and she helped us design both unique and delicious cakes....we couldn't be happier! Our guest raved over how beautiful and delicious the were!
    Kirstie Married on 03/25/2017
    Everyone at the wedding raved about how beautiful and delicious the cake was! Angie was amazing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion!
    Karen Married on 11/12/2016
    Very creative, easy to work with. My daughter and her husband gave Angie an idea of what they wanted in their wedding cake, she went with it and the cake was beautiful. We got so many compliments on how beautiful their cake was. Wish I could post a photo, words can't describe how gorgeous it was. I would recommend A Memory Worth Making to anyone!!

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

Thank you Karen. That cake is my absolute favorite, so far! Thanks for letting me go crazy with it! I'm happy y'all liked what we created.
    Logan Married on 05/27/2016
    Angie Bennett did an incredible job with our wedding cake. Not only did it look beautiful (and was one of the most talked about aspects of our big day) but it was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this vendor excellent work, professional and quality service, and the product is something you won't find anywhere else.
    Kristin Married on 05/20/2016
    Angie was great to work with, my cake looked like it should be in a bridal magazine, and it tasted great!
    Jessica Married on 12/12/2015
    They we great with us. My husband and myself love you wedding cake and he loves his grooms cake. They have us the cake we wanted for our big day.

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

Thanks Jessica. Hope you and Chris have a safe and wonderful trip to GA.
    Siena E. Married on 12/05/2015
    Our cake looked exquisite and tasted delicious. I would definitely buy from Ms. Angie again!

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

Thank you Siena. It was our pleasure to create such a FUN wedding cake for you. We look forward to creating the perfect Baby Shower cake for you in the future. Wink, wink!
  • User2346347 2+ years ago
    I absolutely LOVED our wedding cake!!! She is so talented and sweet!!! We told her she could make the cake however she wanted because we trusted her and let me tell you, we were NOT disappointed!!!!! It was gorgeous!!!!! Her fondant is unlike anyone else's. They apply it very thin but beautifully constructed (and it tasted amazing too)!!!! There was absolutely no cake left over after the wedding!!!! I would use her again for anything!!!!

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We take our privilege of creating the cake of your dreams very seriously. We understand that there are no "do-overs" and that we have to get it right the first time. We appreciate you trusting us with your very special, one of a kind wedding day.
  • User2139541 2+ years ago
    Angie made a special cake for our wedding rehearsal dinner. I was referred to her and after discussing what I wanted and showing her a picture, she was able to make the perfect cake.
    A 3D cake of the bride and groom's college mascot. It was perfect!!! Everyone at the rehearsal dinner was impressed with this cake.

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We love all our "Cake Family" and look forward to working with you again...maybe that perfect baby shower cake. Wink, wink.
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/18/2014
    Mrs. Angie was great! she worked with my budget and delivered a beautiful and delicious cake!!!

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

You are so sweet. Thank you Victoria. We look forward to your next cake...baby shower cake someday? ;)
    Alyssa Married on 09/20/2014
    A Memory Worth Making Cakes was fantastic. There aren't enough words to express our satisfaction and appreciation for all they did to make our day AMAZING! It wasn't just the cake but the people. Miss Angie and Mr John were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Super kind, Christian people. They were by far THE BEST VENDORS we worked with. They went above and beyond our expectations. All our guests were WOWed by our cakes. They are gorgeous and DELICIOUS!!! My husband was so surprised by his groom cake. He LOVED it! We will be recommending EVERYONE we know to use A Memory Worth Making Cakes for all their cakes.
    Tiffany Married on 09/20/2014
    She was very reliable and was able to do a great job on short notice I would recommend her to everyone for there special day
    Katie Married on 08/30/2014
    Our cake was AMAZING!!! It was more than I ever dreamed of and definitely wowed our guests. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful cake!
    Aschia Married on 06/24/2014
    the cakes were awesome! We did traditional wedding and then a grooms cake which was delicious! The wedding cake was the lemon with pink lemonade center!!!! Yumm! Very professional and flexible. Helped to make my day memorable
    Le'anita Event on: 06/07/2014
    I have never met Angie in person. I called her two weeks before my 40th birthday bash and she listened to what I wanted and told me that she had a few ideas. Not only was it a beautiful cake, it was the best tasting cake I've ever had. All of my guest loved it! Thank you Angie!

A Memory Worth Making Cakes's reply:

Ahh, you are very welcome! I hope we can work together again soon.
    Mallory Event on: 05/03/2014
    Angie was so helpful and patient with me on the day of my event. Her and her husband was nothing but professional. Set up time was real quick and easy, the cake was gorgeous and delicious. My guest didn't even want to cut into it because it was so beautiful. I will definitely be using her again.
    Chiqueta Married on 04/26/2014
    Mrs. Angie is amazing. Not only W's my cake delicious. But the professionalism that came along with her was awesome. Thank you for making our day special
    Karri Event on: 03/23/2014
    I highly recommend A Memory Worth Making as they exceeded my expectations and their attention to detail along with the taste of the cake was out of this world. It almost stole the show from my daughter's birthday!! I love the creativity they exhibited and they were on time and took precautions to make sure everything went smoothly during the transport of the cake. For any special occasion, I will contact A Memory Worth Making again as I can depend on them to get me exactly what I need and take it up a notch.
    Nancy Event on: 01/25/2014
    Cake Boss has nothing on Angie! We wanted a "shopping" theme for my mother's 80th birthday with a zebra flair. We found one on the internet as an example. Not only did she make the exact cake, she outdid herself with the tiny fondant accessories (lipstick, purses, shoes, etc.). As a surprise she did a Stein Mart shopping bag with tissue paper...all edible. She even had tiny spotlights! It was unbelievable. We did not want to cut it! The cake was lemon with pink lemonade icing and white chocolate with raspberry layers under the fondant. It was delicious. We were referred to Angie by another bakery who was not available that day. Boy was that my lucky day. I live in another state and did not meet her until she delivered the cake. She was so nice and what talent. She can do ANYTHING you want. Thank you Angie for making my mother's BD the best ever!
    Venita Married on 12/31/2013
    Awesome cake! The best I've ever had. I will always recornmend there services.
  • User1318050 2+ years ago
    I have been using A Memory Worth Making for some time now. I actually help plan special events such as Weddings , Parties ......etc. Angie is easy to work wth and very creative. She can pretty much create any kind of cake for your event. She has done weddings and birthday cakes for me. It is good to have a piece of mind knowing that your cakes are in good hands and also to know that your cake was A Memory Worth Making.
    Debbie Event on: 07/14/2013
    I have reviewed this vendor for my daughter's wedding, but her creativity for a cake for my niece and an ice cream social was beyond expectations! I gave her complete freedom and she prepared a tall cake shaped like an ice cream cone....Seriously!!!! This lady is amazing....
    Betty-Jo M. Married on 06/29/2013
    I found the company (A Memory Worth Making Cakes) at a wedding expo in my town. Contacted Mrs. Angie Bennett and we met to discuss cakes and what our likes were. She has a wonderful book of pictures with all of her work in it. We went over flavors, cake design and how many quest we were expecting to attend our wedding. Angie thinks of all the little details that a future bride and groom just don't think about. She reached out to our wedding planner and everything was in her hands from that day forward. Our guests were so pleased with the look and taste of our wedding cake. Even down to the base that the cake was on. It all fit so perfectly with our wedding theme. I would recommend A Memory Worth Making Cakes to all of my friends and family members. She is very easy to talk to and will do what it takes to get the job done. Thanks Angie!
  • User1319620 2+ years ago
    Angie created the most beautiful cake for our wedding. We had so many ideas and Angie was able to turn our vision into reality. She was so sweet and helpful to us throughout the entire stressful wedding process. Our cake was not only beautiful and unique, it was also delicious. Angie's cakes are honestly some of the best I have ever had. Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous and delicious the cake was. I would highly recommend her for your event, she is the best there is!!