9 Reviews for A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events

9 A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events Reviews

Sheila did an amazing job coordinating our wedding, and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her. She made every step in the process so incredibly simple. She basically spoon-fed us her top recommendations for all the vendors (photographer, flowers, DJ, string quartet, etc), which made choosing the final vendors really easy. She was always very responsive to our questions, offered the guidance that we needed, and managed us through all the tasks, decisions and timelines. When the big day finally arrived, Sheila appeared calm and cool and handled everything. From our perspective, the wedding was perfect. We didn’t have to worry about anything and were able to just have an amazing time.

We highly recommend Sheila. She’s a pro. We could not have done it without her.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Having Sheila assist with my wedding was the best decision that we have ever made! Sheila was there for me through the entire process from selecting the vendors, to helping me with linens, decor, and providing me with ideas when I was feeling stuck with colors, flower types, etc. Sheila knows a lot of vendors in the Bay Area and had offered me multiple choices based on my style. She was also able to provide me with style ideas based on my venue type, and assisted with all planning, rehearsal, and if course wedding day.

The day of my wedding was perfect thanks to Sheila! I felt calm and at ease knowing that Sheila understood my vision and I was so happy with the way everything came out. She was very thoughtful and professional, and was understanding when I got stressed or anxious thought the entire wedding planning process (and during wedding weekend). At the wedding she was on top of wedding timeline and I was able to enjoy my perfect day without stress. I would love to work with Sheila again when planning all of my family events and I highly recommend her to other brides!

Profile Picture Magdalena, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheila is simply the best! Her help with our wedding planning was invaluable. She is super responsible, responsive, personal, attentive to details, creative and fun to work with! Every time I talked to her I felt calmer -- everything was under control. It was like talking to a close friend who helps you with wedding planning. I found her by just searching the internet, but after the first phone conversation I realized that I want to work with her. Was one of the best decisions I ever made.
Our wedding was beautiful and went very smoothly -- thanks to Sheila. At the wedding we just enjoyed the moment, and Sheila worried about everything else. If you are looking for a wedding planner -- look no longer, I doubt you can find anybody better than her.

Profile Picture Milena, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheila is a genius with decor. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to her design expertise. She is always available and will take so much time to help with every detail, it's really unbelievable the value of the service. I recommend the full event planning so she can help throughout the entire process. It was the best choice we made. Our wedding day was flawless.

Profile Picture Dustin, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheila from A Memorable Fete Weddings and Events was the best wedding coordinator. She really listened to our wants and needs, asked us all the right questions to enable us to plan the perfect wedding for us. So many times you go to a wedding and it feels rushed or overly produced. That wasn't what we wanted and Sheila listened and helped us to plan an amazing day that felt right to us. She not only helped with the pre-planning but was so amazing on the day of the event. She gently guided us through the program and made sure we kept to our schedule. She was patient, organized, professional and also very friendly. She felt like family by the end of the event.

Profile Picture Chandra, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheila is amazing. She was helpful from the start. We were able to bounce ideas (some crazy) off of her and she didn't flinch. We worked together for over a year to make our wedding day unique and spectacular. If there was ever something that I needed help with she was responsive and communicative. We met several times, each time I came away feeling heard and understood, and loved that we could bounce ideas off of each other. I would recommend her services for weddings but I think she would be amazing for any other private parties as well.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a first time bride I had no idea what I was getting into. Hiring Sheila was the best idea ever.

I had a few phone calls with Sheila to talk about my wedding and what the day of coordination services would entail. Just talking with her made me realize there were way too many details for me or a family member to take care of on the day of. Not to mention all the coordination at the end of the event which I didn't think of at all.

Sheila is super organized, quick to respond and is a very experienced event coordinator. On the day of she coordinated with all my vendors (~20) and made the day come together so well that I didn't even stress over anything. She's also very flexible and willing to meet in person. The icing on the cake is that she's super pleasant and was my sounding board.

Any time I talk to a newly engaged friend my first piece of advice is: hire a wedding coordinator so you can enjoy your special day.

Profile Picture Jen, 12/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheila is delightful! Enthusiasm, interest, creativity, dependability, effort and pleasantness are all adjectives I'd use to describe this wedding planner. You'll enjoy working with her and delegating all your worries to an event planner who's "in the know!"

Profile Picture User3302498, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sheila was readily available anytime I had question or concerns. She always had a solution. She listens to your vision has great resources and could find things I didn't know existed.
My friends commented on how they could see my vision come to life!
She takes care of everything, I was able to have a relaxing breakfast and day with my bridesmaids and not worry about one thing on the wedding day. I knew it was taken care of. Her fees are reasonable and she coordinated my sons and friends wedding as well.

Profile Picture pamela, 9/26/09, 2 Reviews