Nashbox Wedding Photography Reviews

Nashbox Wedding Photography 6
Nashbox Wedding Photography 7

Kandice · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Amanda!

Amanda did our engagement photos and they were great! We had such a fun time exploring, laughing, and overall just enjoying ourselves. She had a way of making us feel relaxed and capturing the pure happiness between the two of us. We absolutely loved the job she did!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Emily · Married on 04/27/2019

The pictures from my engagement session turned out beautiful and the experience was wonderful. Amanda was so much fun to shoot with. We were laughing and having fun the entire time, and everything felt natural and relaxed. The pictures from our engagement shoot are my absolute favorite pictures of my fiancé and I. She captured our humor and love, and I really feel like the pictures represent us as a couple.

I was nervous going into the shoot because I often look uncomfortable in pictures and I did not want them to look stuffy and awkward. But Amanda made such a relaxed and funny environment the pictures came out with that effortless beauty you always hope they would. I would highly recommend A&M Wedding Photography.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Nashbox Wedding Photography 17
    Nashbox Wedding Photography 18

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

By far the most amazing experience I could have asked for, for my wedding. Mayur was easy to work with. I was nervous, stressed (ya know, like any bride) and Mayur was very easy going, calming voice, very creative ideas to keep you focused on the photography itself instead of stressing about the little things. His assistant, Emily was super cool and just as easy going. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2018