A Lovely Engagement Reviews

A Lovely Engagement 3
A Lovely Engagement 4
A Lovely Engagement 5

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2014

Jillian put in a beautiful ceremony if you are looking I would definitely go with her!!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Lynn · Married on 06/14/2014

Jillian was great. Everything was wonderful. She was always available and did a great job with the ceremony and all the accessories

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jillian was fantastic! She helped make our very important day as memorable as possible. Thank you Jillian.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Theresa · Married on 06/13/2014

JILLIAN WAS very professional and helped to make our day special. She thought of necessary things that didn't even enter my mind.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Monica · Married on 06/09/2014

Jillian was very flexible to work with. We even changed our ceremony the day of our wedding. She made our special day very memorable.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Robert · Married on 06/07/2014

If you're looking to get married on the beach in the Daytona Beach area, look no further than Jillian!

We were looking to get married on the beach in Daytona but didnt know where to begin or what to do since we live in Texas. After doing some internet research we came accross Jillian's website (Ceremonies by the Sea) and contacted her to get more details and to check her availability for the date we selected. Jillian responded to our inquiries quickly and made the entire ceremony process easy and stress free. She educated us about the marriage license acquisition process, help us select a fantastic site on the beach, recommended a great photographer, helped us put together our wedding vows, and provided all the necessary 'decorations' for the ceremony.

On the day of the wedding, she secured the ceremony site several hours early since we were having the ceremony on a public beach (Lighthouse Park at Ponce Inlet), and even helped my beautiful bride get ready for the wedding once we arrived.

Jillian performed a beautiful ceremony and was fantastic to work throughout the entire process. If it werent for her wedding expertise, professionalism, and flexibility, our wedding day would not have been as great as it was!! We're truly grateful for all the hard work and time Jillian put in to make our wedding day a memorable experience.

Thanks Jillian! You're the Greatest!!!

Robert and Shelley

Sent on 07/03/2014

Stuart · Married on 06/06/2014

Our expectations were greatly exceeded. Jillian was mega-responsive while we were planning, a great value and provided extras that we were not expecting.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2014

My husband and I live in Pennsylvania, yet chose to be married in Florida. After looking at several profiles of different officiants in the area, we ended up choosing Jillian...thankfully! She was extremely helpful with all the different questions we had, whether pertaining to our ceremony arrangement or just common questions about the area. Jillian kept in touch throughout our 5 month waiting period (until actual ceremony), and her kindness continued before, during and after our event. Our wedding day will definitely go down in the books as "The Perfect Day" thanks to Jillian...and some others!!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Jeremiah · Married on 05/25/2014

Jillian Shaw is amazing! Very friendly and helped my wife and I on short notice. When I arrived at our ceremony location, she asked where the sand ceremony pieces were (we had bought our own set) and I realized I had forgotten the sand ceremony at the house. Jillian had my back! She drove back up to her house and got the right colors of sand and the other pieces. And managed to do all this before my bride had shown up. It was worth every penny to had Jillian be our officiant.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Valerie · Married on 05/24/2014

Very fast responses and has many options to help create the perfect vows! The ceremony was a little longer than expected but came out Beautiful! Jillian was GREAT!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

Very professional, great communication, helpful & kind...
    Couldn't ask for anyone better!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/16/2014

Fantastic experience! Jilian was so sweet and accommodating to our requests. Our special day went off without a hitch down to the last detail. Nothing could have been done better.

Lindsey · Married on 05/14/2014

Jillian was very professional and was such a big help. Left us worry free and provided us an amazing wedding day!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jillian was everything we were looking for. Absolutely loved the ceremony and the keepsake sand unity jar! I would recommend her to everyone, most of all those seeking a commitment ceremony like me and my wife were! She is amazing!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Heather · Married on 04/20/2014

Jillian was very helpful every step of the way. She was always available via phone to answer any questions I had about catering services, photography, and any other services I needed for our wedding. She also was very professional, I would highly recommend her for your special occasion. My husband and I are very thankful for all she has done for us. Thank you Jillian for being a part of our special day and we were glad you were able to stay for our reception our family absolutely adored you.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2014

Extremely helpful, great suggestions, considerate of our preferences, and extremely flexible to our schedule.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Casey · Married on 04/08/2014

Jillian was great to work with. She was always prompt to answer questions. Our ceremony was beautiful, even though it was pouring and we had to change the venue at the last minute.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Jillian was amazing. Our event was very small and private and she knew exactly what to do and how to make it amazing.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Brittany · Married on 03/20/2014

Jillian was extremely professional and family friendly. She went above and beyond what I expected. She has a great personality.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jillian went above and beyond to make our wedding experience as easy and beautiful as possible. Her officiant services made the process easier than I ever imagined it to be to create a ceremony that really fit our personalities. Her guidance in picking the right length of ceremony was a real help! She also did all the setup and break down for our ceremony & reception decorations. They looked absolutely amazing! Response time was almost always immediate - day or night! I would absolutely recommend Jillian Shaw to anyone planning a wedding for officiant and coordinator services. You will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything, Jillian!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Nicole · Married on 03/08/2014

We live in Pa and Jillian helped us with everything! We knew nothing about Daytona beach, where we were getting married. She picked the perfekt spot for us. Besides being the officiant of our marriage, she also provided the alter, flower isle, the untity sand service and customized vow ceremony. On top of all that, she also recommended us a wonderful photographer. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Sheri · Married on 03/08/2014

I was very happy to of found Jillian. She is an amazing person and I appreciate everything she did to make sure my wedding went perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married. Thank you very much for everything you did. :)

Sent on 03/19/2014

Duane & Charlene · Married on 03/08/2014

If you plan to get married in Florida don't think twice about using Ceremonies by the Sea! Jillian is professional, personable, and will make sure that all your needs are met for your special day. My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with the wonderful service she provided.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Scott · Married on 03/03/2014

I would highly recommend this service to anyone planning a trip to the Daytona beach area. Jillian was as pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Kitty · Married on 03/01/2014

Bill and I appreciate everything you did to make this day memorable

Sent on 03/10/2014