A Lovely Engagement Reviews

A Lovely Engagement 3
A Lovely Engagement 4
A Lovely Engagement 5

David · Married on 05/21/2016

Jillian was extremely helpful and perfect for our wedding. To begin, she was always very easy to contact and would usually answer emails in less than an hour. She helped us select the perfect wedding package and even made sure we understood the process of getting married in Florida. The creation of the wedding vows was extremely easy using the tool on her website. It was easy to go through and select the different sections or add our own vows. During the wedding Jillian was amazing. Her reading of the vows was very loud and clear and she made no mistakes. She even had tissues for us :) I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Christie · Married on 05/21/2016

Very friendly and easy to talk with!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Lori · Married on 05/20/2016

They were fantastic! Will def recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Marlise · Married on 05/16/2016

Jillian Shaw from Ceremonies by the Sea was exceptional. She was on top of everything and was amazing. We would recommend her services to everyone and if you would like to know how amazing of a job she did please email me at marlise_s@hotmail.com and I would love to share our wedding with you. Jillian thank you so very much for having the set up of our Beach wedding so perfect and thank you for your officiant services our guests all commented on how much of an amazing job you did a a how perfect you were. We will be forever grateful for you and your services.

Sent on 05/24/2016

chelsea · Married on 04/10/2016

We absolutely loved working with you. You were beyond proficient and extremely helpful. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and we loved how you just rolled with whatever came your way, while our crazy cute 2 year old tried to steal the show. LOL Thank you for being so wonderful and being apart of our special day!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

ASHLEY · Married on 04/09/2016

Jillian was awesome! We are so happy with the way the ceremony turned out! I would definitely recommend Ceremonies by the Sea.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Shelly · Married on 04/04/2016

I contacted Jillian about 3 weeks before the date I wanted to get married. My husband and I had been together for 15 years and decided to finally get married so we picked a date and I called Jillian the next day. She was absolutely wonderful! She not only told me that she had the date available, but helped me pick the perfect time and gave me options for décor that would be perfect for my small on the beach wedding. She made everything so simple and got back to me right away to answer questions I had. I knew right away that she would make everything perfect and I was right! Thanks to Jillian, I had the wedding of my dreams even more perfect than I had ever imagined!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Laura · Married on 04/03/2016

Jillian was absolutely the best person to officiate our wedding. She provided the perfect blend of causal and professional that exactly matched our wedding day. Our guests were so impressed with her that an engaged couple lamented that they were getting married in a different state and couldn't have her as their officiant. The ceremony builder allowed me to make the words we said and the ones Jillian said so true to who we are as a couple and how we envision our lives together. I could not be happier with the service we were provided. Thank you Jillian!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Sarah & Michael · Married on 04/02/2016

Jillian Shaw was a life saver when our previous officiant had to cancel 8 days before our wedding. She was very prompt and professional in putting my mind at ease. Jillian came highly recommended by our venue Harmony Gardens and had excellent reviews from previous couples who used her services. Jillian's website was very user friendly and offered a ceremony generator which made the process easy and personal to us. The generator prompts allowed for us to choose from contemporary, traditional, and modern versus. I would highly recommend Jillian and her services to anyone looking for an officiant in the Volusia County area.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Dana · Married on 03/08/2016

Jillian was extremely helpful no matter when we called her. She got right back to us if she was unavailable and made our planning go very smoothly!! I would highly recommend her. She showed up early and even took some pictures for us. Top notch!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Michele · Married on 02/09/2016

Jillian was awesome. She accommodated a change in my wedding date after my contract was signed with no problem. Building our ceremony was so easy. She is very quick to respond to questions and concerns. She called the day before to confirm everything and even asked our colors to ensure she matched the bridal party. The day of the wedding went so smoothly. She performed a beautiful ceremony and we could not be happier with everything she did. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • ChrisandLisa2016

Lisa · Married on 01/30/2016

Jillian was a pleasure to work with- very responsive and professional, I am so glad we chose her to be our officiant. Thank you Jillian for your excellent service!!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Chelsea · Married on 01/16/2016

Jillian provided a beautiful ceremony for us, and we couldn't be happier!
    Our family is still talking about our wonderful day, thank you!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Can't praise Jillian enough for all that all that she did....and the way that she dose it so .....( no problem, no issue, no drama:)). Thank you again Jillian.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Autumn · Married on 12/19/2015

Great officiant! The person we originally hired couldn't do it. A few weeks before the wedding we were lucky enough to find Jillian! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Christina · Married on 12/03/2015

Jillian was amazing to work with and made everything stress free. She encouraged us to add our own personal pieces to our ceremony but it was helpfull that she already had samples that helped build the ceremony online. Her ceremony builder was really easy to use. She has a great personality for her position. Our family and friends complimented her all night at the reception. She truly cares about what she does and making sure everyone is happy.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Kristy · Married on 11/06/2015

She was the best officiant! Flexible and up for non-traditional vows! She did a great ceremony!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/30/2015

If you are looking for someone who is flexible and professional Jillian was wonderful! We had a private wedding at the location we were expecting and great price for what we had done. She made it more special for us.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/14/2015

Wonderful service. We planned on short notice from Canada. They accommodated our requests. The ceremony was perfect and just as we had wanted. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Nicholas · Married on 10/10/2015

Courteous and professional leading to an outstanding experience

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2015

She gave us the perfect ceremony that we were able to build ourselves through her website. It was amazing and just perfect. Jillian was a pleasure to work with, very professional and helpful. When we renew our vows we will definitely call Jillian to officiate that ceremony as well!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Erica · Married on 09/22/2015

Jullian was very professional and friendly, she made the whole process a breeze.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/19/2015

We loved Jillian! She was very nice and very professional. She did a great job conducting our ceremony.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Kristine · Married on 09/03/2015

Look no further for an officient. jillian was fantastic...people are still talking about her poise and delivery of our ceremony. She absolutely blew us away with her speech, delivery and warmth. She was fantastic. We changed wedding venues at the last minute and even more last minute we needed music. Jillian was quick to come to the rescue with a sound system.

What a delightful, interesting and likable person. We couldn't have had a better ceremony. Thanks to Jennifer Juniper Photography for recommending Jillian. And, thanks to Jillian for making our day the best every.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Joe · Married on 08/03/2015

Was easy to work with and was able to answer all our questions. Did what ever was necessary to make our wedding as perfect as we had expected.

Sent on 08/09/2015