A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning Reviews

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning 5
A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning 6
A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning 7

Halee · Married on 11/03/2018

We LOVED working with A Lovely Affair. Mary is the BEST. She is super organized and thinks of the small things that help keep you on track.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Allison · Married on 07/07/2018

Mary was incredible for our wedding! She provided just enough direction while also making it fun and enjoyable for all involved! Everyone understood their places and Mary was quick to answer any questions from my own to our guests and beyond...all while providing such a pressence about herself that it made you want her to walk you through the next five stages of your life! HAHAHA sort of JOKING! Seriously, it was an absolute blessing having her guidance and direction for us as bride and groom, for our bridal party, and for our guests to navigate and enjoy every detail and moment of our most precious moment in life together! I wouldn't ever recommend anyone different!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/30/2018

Mary was absolutely amazing! Every aspect of the planning was on point. Her recommendations for vendors was outstanding! Mary thinks of everything, from the large to smallest details. Things that as a mother of the bride I would not have ever considered. Mary is not only outstanding as a coordinator but also as a counselor to the bride. She listened with patience and empathy. She was calming and thoughtful through the entire process. Mary has a true gift as a wedding planner and it shows in every aspect.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Belle · Married on 06/09/2018

The wedding was perfect!! Mary assisted us every step of the way helping us to secure the best vendors to suit our specific needs. She thought of every detail which proved to make our special day all that we had envisioned. Mary was always prompt in responding to emails and texts to address questions and concerns. We could not have planned our fairy tale wedding without her!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

A lovely affair took the stress away from planning a wedding. It was enjoyable, exciting, and so easy! If you are looking for someone to handle the hard things and make sure your big day runs smoothly, then look no further.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/31/2018

Mary, you don't know how much I appreciated your help with Rachel's wedding. The day went flawlessly, and it was perfect for Rachel and Nick. It was so nice to simply sit back and enjoy every moment! I would recommend your service to anybody!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Darien · Married on 03/17/2018

Mary was very professional and detail oriented. She made sure that we thought about everything, even the small things. She had suggestions for everything and made sure to think of things that would help the vision I had for my wedding. Mary and her team were professional and ensured the day of the wedding everything happened without issue.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

A Lovely Affair was worth every penny! They responded in an orderly fashion with every single question I had and I had numerous. If I was unsure of a choice I was making they were honest with me and helped me make the right decision in order for the wedding to be perfect. Everyone was so nice and hospitable. On the wedding day, everything was so organized and it flowed perfectly. The team made me and my husband feel like royals!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Mary and her team made our wedding day a dream! We didn't have to worry about a thing because it was all taken care of! We were relaxed and got to enjoy our special day. Thank you, Mary!

Sent on 09/19/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Your day was beautiful and you and Robert made a lovely couple! Thank you for allowing A Lovely Affair Weddings and Events to be a part of your day. Wishing you years of happiness, love and laughter!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2017

This was our second time using Mary, A Lovely Affair. She was the FIRST phone call I made when our daughter got engaged and if I had a third daughter getting married she would again be my first phone call. She's great at keeping both the bride and grooms nerves in check as well as the mother during the planning process. She's always just a txt, email or phone call away. Wedding day comes with no worries all you have to do is show up and Mary and her team handle the rest. For me, this was more of an investment in my being able to enjoy the whole process and relax with my daughters and it's was worth it both times! We did have our professional photos back when I did this review so this are just some a dear friend took.

Sent on 09/25/2017
    A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning 15
    A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning 16
    A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning 17

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We loved being a part of your daughter(s) wedding(s). We are just sad you don't have anymore daughters! :) Your family has become so special to me and I have been privileged to work with you and to call you friend. Nothing but happy days for you and your family!

Maggie-Ann · Married on 09/15/2017

Mary Lutz and her team at A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning made my day so special. Mary was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. She knew exactly what I wanted/needed. She has become our friend through this wedding planning. She takes the stress completely off of you to let you enjoy your engagement and wedding day. Highly recommend her to everyone seeking an event planner!!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

We were honored to be a part of your lovely affair! You were a beautiful bride and everything about the day was magical. Thanks again for trusting us with your vision. Wishing you years of magic moments!

Sandra · Married on 06/10/2017

I am so thankful that we had Mary from A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning to help with our daughter’s wedding. From the day we first met with her, she gave us the names of vendors that we did not know about and suggestions on how to do things. She was amazing to work with and listened to what our daughter wanted. I cannot begin to imagine how things would have been without her. She is very detail oriented. She worked with all of the vendors and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what they were supposed to do. Mary took care of issues before we even knew there was a problem. I highly recommend Mary and A Lovely Affair Weddings. I must give Mary credit for making our daughter’s wedding a beautiful day for everyone. Sandy J

Sent on 06/29/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's beautiful wedding. It was such a lovely day and made even better by all the love and happiness that everyone enjoyed. Thank you for choosing A Lovely Affair Weddings and Events.

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

Mary and her team are absolutely incredible. Not only did my husband and I feel supported in our wedding planning, but we also became friends with Mary in the process, receiving notes and gifts to encourage us along the way. She connected us with wonderful vendors, helped us find deals, reminded us of deadlines, and seamlessly coordinated with our vendor team and bridal party to make the wedding day truly enjoyable and stress-free. Throughout the evening, guests approached us to comment on Mary's work. From holding babies so that moms could eat, to preparing gifts for the flower girls, to assisting us in surprising our parents with gifts... she doesn't miss a thing. We are so thankful to have found her!! -Caroline J.

Sent on 06/23/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Caroline we loved being a part of your special day! Everything was a true testament to the love you and Travis share for each other and those around you. Thank you for your trust in us and letting us share in your lovely affair!

Morgan · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with Mary and her team! They were very organized and helped us think through every detail of the day in preparation for our wedding. With their help, our big day ran smoothly and we enjoyed every second!

Sent on 05/16/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We loved being a part of your lovely affair! Wishing you love and happiness for the rest of your days!

Sharon · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so glad Mary with A Lovely Affair was our wedding planner! From start to finish every aspect of our daughter's wedding was handled professionally, thoroughly organized and timely executed. Mary manages even the stickiest situation (and what wedding doesn't have one?) with a smile and irons out the wrinkles. Our vendors were complimentary of her services and actually thanked me for choosing such a capable coordinator! Thank you Mary, because of you I enjoyed every second of my daughter's special day!

Sent on 04/26/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

We were so honored that you allowed us to be a part of your daughter's lovely affair! Everything about the day was perfect...from the weather to the loving smiles on the bride and groom's faces as they said their vows. Thank you for letting us share the moment with all of you!

Katy · Married on 04/22/2017

Mary is worth her weight in gold! I am so grateful she helped plan and coordinate our special day. She went above and beyond to answer all of our questions, offer advice, handle situations with vendors and guests, and overall make sure our wedding day flowed seamlessly. From the efficiency of our rehearsal the night before to making sure we got the perfect going away photos as we left, our wedding weekend was everything we imagined and more thanks to Mary. You know you picked an awesome coordinator when other vendors (and GUESTS) notice how awesome she is and make a point to tell you! If you are getting married, you simply have to have her run your show! You will be so glad you did.

Sent on 05/12/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

We were overjoyed to be asked to be part of your beautiful day! Everything was perfect and the love you and Gunnar have made it magical. Thank you for including us in your lovely affair. Wishing you both years of joy, laughter and great adventures

Amber · Married on 04/15/2017

Mary and her team are awesome! We hired her for the partial planning package and she outdid herself! She helped me with everything, from setting up meetings with vendors, to helping find vendors I didn't know existed! I could have never have had the beautiful wedding we did without, Mary! She even helped us track RSVPs which was a huge help! The day of the wedding she made our reception and ceremony site beautiful, put special touches everywhere, and kept everything running smoothly! With 13 bridesmaids and 200 plus guests that's not an easy task! My husband and I highly recommend her and her team and would use her again for any other event we could/may plan in the future! We loved a Lovely Affair!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

We loved working we you! It was our pleasure to get to know you and to help you have the day of your dreams. Wishing you and your husband years of happiness and love!

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

Do not plan your special day without A Lovely Affair! Mary and her team are wonderful. The bride lives out of state, so planning carefully was crucial. Mary's gentle reminders and patient answers to our many questions made the day a complete success. Emily and Shannon were there on our special day taking care of every detail! Definitely bless yourself by choosing A Lovely Affair to guide you to the PERFECT Wedding Day!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Penny · Married on 12/03/2016

Mary was very organized and very helpful with advice and answering questions that we had throughout our wedding planning. She ensured that the venue was decorated so beautifully. When we walked in we felt we were walking into a fairytale. Thanks so much Mary for everything you did to help us along!

Sent on 12/10/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your daughter's beautiful day. She was such an easy bride to work with and everything was magical! Thank you for your trust and confidence in A Lovely Affair Weddings and Events.

Rebekah · Married on 12/03/2016

Mary and her team were amazing! She was able to tell us about multiple vendors in the area and make recommendations on the pros of each one! She was so helpful during the whole planning process. Please do yourself a favor and have her help you!!!! You will not regret it!

Simply the best!

Sent on 12/15/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

We loved assisting you as you planned your wedding. Everything was so beautiful and was a reflection of all the love you put into it. It is always a pleasure to work with such an amazing couple. May your marriage be filled with blessings!

Sherry · Married on 10/09/2016

Whether you have a small budget or an unlimited amount of resources, A Lovely Affair Wedding and Event Planning will be the best use of your money! Mary Lutz is the ulitmate professional and worked to take the stress off my daughter and myself. She listened carefully to everything that my daughter had in mind and worked to make her wedding everything that she dreamed of within the budget that her family could offer. Mary and Breanne have a great eye for detail and know how to tranform a room. Hurricane Matthew hit our area the day before the Wedding. Even with flooding and no electricity during the ceremony, Mary and Breanne transformed the reception into a grand ballroom that can only be envisioned in dreams! I highly recommend A Lovely Affair Wedding and Event Planning to any bride.

Sent on 10/20/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Your daughter's wedding day was certainly a day dreams are made of! Everything was perfect. It was our pleasure to work with you and your daughter. Thank you for allowing A Lovely Affair Weddings and Events to play a small part in your lovely affair!

Rebecca · Married on 10/09/2016

Working with Mary was wonderful! Our wedding was everything that we wanted and more! She made sure that every detail was taken care of so the day of the wedding was completely stress free!

Sent on 11/01/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Rebecca your wedding was so beautiful and we were honored to be a part of your lovely affair! Working with brides like you make our job so easy. Lots of happiness to both of you!

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't begin to express my gratitude for Mary. She helped me through planning, organizing and then reorganizing when a hurricane decided to make an appearance on my wedding day. She showed up in rain boots ready to brave the flood with us and helped make our hurricane wedding the perfect event.

Sent on 11/08/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Laura. Your day was beautiful because it was evident how much you and Dain were in love and how much your family and friends supported the both of you. My hope for you is that all your days be sunny and you and Dain have years of love and happiness.

Dallas · Married on 07/01/2016

Mrs. Lutz was awesome from the very beginning. She went with us to look at each venue and she knew exactly what questions to ask and what to consider. She knew the perfect vendors to recommend so that my special day was perfect. The wedding day moved so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about a single thing because I knew she had it taken care of! The reception was beautiful.

Sent on 07/29/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you on your lovely affair. It was a beautiful day and we wish you and Phillip years of love and happiness.

McLeod · Married on 05/28/2016

I’m a wedding videographer and sometimes when I’m filming weddings I feel like wedding coordinators act like I don’t exist. I arrive, they say a quick hello (if that) and that’s the extent of our conversation the whole day. And if they do acknowledge me it’s only to order me around or lecture me. But thank God that is NOT the case when I was working with A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning.
    Immediately when I arrived on location they welcomed me with open arms and offered to help me carry my equipment. Later on during the day they kept me updated with scheduling modifications or wedding details that I needed to be aware of. They were never condescending, even when I continuously asked them questions (and sometime the same questions) over and over again. They would always ask me if I needed something to eat or drink too. They were always informative and kind.
    With such awesome people to work with I never felt like I was in their way or vise versa. I felt comfortable in the space I was filming and I owe that to A Lovely Affair's hospitality and helpfulness.

So if you plan to have a videographer film your wedding I highly recommend A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning to work with them. They will do everything in their power to make sure your videographer is accommodated and well informed so he/she can perfectly capture your special day :)

Sent on 05/30/2016

A Lovely Affair Weddings and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Can't wait to see the results of all your hard work. Hope to work with you again in the future.