A Love Story Bridal Reviews

15 Reviews for A Love Story Bridal

• O'Asia

O'asia W. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Nicole is amazing

I came in there a few weeks ago with my mother and youngest son to try on dresses. I had already went to another bridal shop and had a horrible experience. When I walked into the shop I automatically felt welcomed. I tried on two dress and I fell in love with the dress I said "Yes!" to. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married. Can't wait unit my wedding to wear it all over again.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Kim M. · Married on 11/23/2019

A Love Story Bridal

What wonderful, attentive, professional and kind people. I tried on 20 dresses before the very last one took my breathe away.. awesome place to shop for a gown.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

I absolutely loved shopping here!! The ladies were amazing and professional. They knew exactly what I was looking before I even did! I loved the fact that I was the ONLY bride in the store. They catered to me and my needs. I would HIGHLY recommend shopping for your dress here!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 09/07/2019

The ladies at Love Story Bridal are amazing, patient, caring, and just really good at their jobs. I never felt pushed or uncomfortable and the selection was JUST what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • John and Erica

John · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing experience

A Love Story was fantastic to work with! A Love Story came highly recommended to me by a few friends who have gone there to get their dresses and they were right. A Love Story was accommodating and helpful when trying on bridal gowns. The shop is small so it feels like a private experience. All of the women in the shop were so helpful when trying to figure out what to try on. I couldn't be happier with my choice of shop and dress.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Amy · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Dress Shop

This small boutique is absolutely adorable and full of beautiful and most importantly AFFORDABLE gowns. I love the one on one experience this shop offers. It is nice that your family and bridesmaids/friends and the bride really get special attention which is necessary in order to be able to find the dress of your dreams! Meghan took amazing care of me! She was so incredibly helpful and patient! Just as an example, at one point, Meghan helped me switch back and forth between two different dresses at least three times until I was finally able to decide on my dress. I love that they waited to put the vail on until it was down to two dresses that helped me decide. Meghan really listened to what I wanted – she selected dresses that complimented my body type and personality. She offered advice and made suggestions that helped me to think deeply about my wedding and what I wanted. Additionally, when waiting for the dress to be delivered I contacted Meghan and she worked hard to determine when the dress was going to be delivered. I do wish that they did alterations in store but, they did offer names of seamstresses in the area. I am very grateful that I came across this beautiful boutique and highly recommend this shop to all brides I come in talk to!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Alice · Married on 08/18/2018

When I started dress shopping, I had gone to 3 or 4 different shops - some local boutiques, and of course David's Bridal. There were dresses that were okay and could've worked fine. They all had attendants that helped me get into and out of dresses, and all had offered suggestions, but nothing like A Love Story Bridal. Even before I had gotten engaged, I knew that I wanted to go dress shopping here. Every time I looked through the window, there was always something there! Since it's a smaller shop, you always had personal attention and didn't have to worry about another bride to be in the shop with you also shopping for a dress.

It was intimate, personal, and they had a great selection of gowns. I stepped into the dress that I ultimately went with, and loved it, but wanted to be sure before I dropped all that money on it, and was able to go back again several weeks later to get it! They were so accommodating and were not at all pushy. They gave suggestions and were just a joy to shop with!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

This boutique is small and carries a lot of sample but they have the best taste. There were multiple dresses that I LOVED. They let me try on everything I wanted and were super helpful and attentive with getting dressed and clipping the dress to the correct size. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/30/2018

This was the first shop I went to and (after going to 3-4 others) I found myself back here to get my dream dress! The staff is wonderful and very helpful. They gave me different ideas and never made me feel rushed or pressured. I love how they only do one appointment in the shop at a time, it felt really personal and not overwhelming. Their selection is beautiful and their pricing is very fair. It was easy to communicate with them from start to end. So happy I went with this adorable shop and friendly staff!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Marci · Married on 09/15/2017

Found my dream dress in no time thanks to warm and friendly staff. Great selection for reasonable prices.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Anne · Married on 05/26/2018

3.5

I had an amazing experience last May trying on dresses at A Love Story Bridal. The shop is small and easily navigated and you're given a 1-1 appointment with a knowledgeable consultant. I was the only bride there at the time, which made looking at and trying on dresses a personal, unique experience. The consultant was attentive and helpful and I never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything. The assortment of second-hand dresses (previously samples) was nice, as well as the variety of new designer dresses. I ended up falling in love with a designer dress and went back and bought it a few days later. The dress arrived within the scheduled window and I felt fantastic on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

This boutique is adorable. The atmosphere is very rustic chic. However, it is very small. It is definitely worth looking at if you are searching for a wedding dress but their selection is quite limited. They have about 2 racks of dresses to buy off the rack and about 3 racks of dresses you can have ordered in your size. I was honestly only even able to pull about 3 or 4 dresses that I even remotely liked or somewhat fit my vision. I did find end up finding my dress here, which was a complete surprise to me! I wasn't even ready to say yes to a dress, but it completely swept me off my feet. Taylor was great and let me walk around in the dress for like 20 minutes as I deliberated if I could really commit this fast. Although their selection is small, the dresses they have are more unique than what you find at most bridal salons. Additionally, their pricing is great which gives you one less concern to worry about when trying on dresses. I will also say that you should just bring 1 or 2 guests- I just brought my mom and it was perfect.

Sent on 11/27/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/24/2019

Good Experience

They have great dresses and the appointment went really well. If you want a dress from them make sure you make an appointment a year in advance. Anything less 6 months you may not get your dress on time.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Peter S. · Married on 06/08/2019

3.4
      2.0

Megan is great; dresses take a long time to arrive

A wedding dress is an important part of the wedding process. It’s responsible for making the bride feel beautiful, comfortable, and the best dressed woman at the party.
    After encountering A Love Story Bridal on Yelp, I engaged with Megan for my wedding dress, bringing with me my very particular style and taste. Megan was absolutely fantastic, very responsive and able to quickly figure out what I wanted. It only took her a few dresses that I tried on to find the one that was meant for me. The whole process was fun and easy, exactly how I wanted the dress shopping experience to be.
    However, the one criticism I would have is that, despite having ordered the dress 11 months before my wedding date, I only got the dress the week before, and had to deal with all the extra fittings and touch-ups on top of all of the other things I had to get done. It added a significant amount of stress to the week, and took away from the rest of what I was looking forward to leading up to my wedding night. So, if you are an out-of-town bride, I highly recommend telling them your wedding date is 1-2 months before it is so you can ensure you get the dress with plenty of time.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Shelley · Married on 09/07/2019

3.2

complete rollercoaster

A Love Story Bridal is a super cute shop with beautiful dresses. My first consolation appointment was great. I only brought my Matron of Honor and my Mom as it is a small boutique. Megan helped me find the perfect dress for me. I had ideas going into it but she picked out the dress I ended up purchasing. The issues came afterwards. I ordered my dress October 2018 for my September 2019 wedding. I was told normal turn around time is 4-6 months but that the designers really deliver based on wedding date. I started calling to check on my dress in April 2019. Then May.. then June. My dress did not arrive until July 19th! All tailor shops will tell you you need to bring in your dress for alterations 3-4 months ahead of your wedding.. I did not get my dress until 6 weeks before! Talk about stress! I never received any explanation or compensation for the delay. I kept just being told that she had no information and that it wasnt on the delivery list but that it should be in "soon". I was lucky to find a tailor that could squeeze me in in time but I did end up paying a rush fee on the alterations. Alterations are expensive enough that was the last thing I needed! I was so excited when I first bought my dress and ended up being really disappointed and let down in the end. I never thought that buying my dress 11 months before my wedding that I would ever run in to this kind of issue. I legitimately was left wondering if I would have my wedding dress in time and even started looking for other options just in case. Its not that I wouldnt recommend A Love Story Bridal but to save yourself a lot of stress and anxiety maybe tell them your wedding is at least a month before it really is to make sure you get your dress in a reasonable time!

Sent on 09/12/2019

A Love Story Bridal's reply:

Dear Shelley, This is a very fair review. We are so grateful for your feedback. We love taking care of our brides and want nothing but for them to have a stress free experience with us.

Thank you so much for your kind words about our shop. We are a newer salon and we grew very quickly, which is every business's aspiration, however, with that - we have learned a lesson this year: that taking on so many special orders in a short period of time, has an impact on production and shipment time. This is something we are working on to better manage in our future, so to alleviate this stress from future brides. Your advice is practical and we will continue to work on ensuring a better delivery timeframe.

In the meantime, we will reach out to you personally so to help you with the rush charges you incurred (on your alteration expense).
    Thank you so much again, you were an absolute pleasure to work with and we wish you the best in your future as Mrs.